What I Gave to Meredith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frezrevup
frezrevup
410 Followers

"It's not enough," is all I said to her. "Come back down for a swim."

Meredith changed clothes five more times that day. I ate her with her mother-in-law in the next room. The last time, I ate her in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant on my supper break at work. It lasted a half hour. I was getting so good at sensing Meredith's movements that I could bring her to the edge many times before pushing her over. Then I could make her cum two or three times in a row.

"Tomorrow," I said as I got out of the car. "I just want to be with you. I love that as much as I do everything else, maybe more."

"You are killing me, Dave," Meredith said. "All I think about is this. Is us."

***

Meredith was perfect, her movements, her body and her personality. She was older, but didn't try to boss me around or change me. She just wanted me to feel good and have us enjoy each other's company. All of that rolled into me wanting her so much.

The next day I showed up and a bunch of Meredith's friends were over with their little ones for a swim. Some organization brought over five challenged kids and there stood Meredith helping one little girl out of her wheelchair into the pool. The love she showed that kid made me hard and wanting to cry at the same time.

Without an excuse to be there, I walked up to the fence to marvel at the beauty of Meredith. It was an endless depth. As I approached I heard two of her friends talking about Meredith and Marv skipping off to the Caribbean for a long weekend. Meredith was swimming on her back holding that little kid when she looked over at me just for a moment. That was the last time I saw her for the rest of the week.

During that time, I worked on the path to the dock and at the lumber company. It's weird. I didn't really miss her because I knew I had her. All the time apart did was build up this raging desire to fuck her. This animal in me, it only saw Meredith for about eight inches of real estate on her body, but all the lust was fueled as much by the rest of her.

The guys at the store knew I was getting pussy but couldn't figure it out. None of them thought I had any chance with someone like Meredith even though I got pretty good at talking to the female customers. One of the women liked me so much she gave me her daughter's number. The girl's name was Pam. She was going to be going to the same college as me. That weekend, we talked on the phone a few times and agreed to meet once the semester started.

On Monday, Marv caught me out in the driveway at six in the morning.

"Hey, Dave," Marv said. "Meredith's a little under the weather. Can you go up and check on her? Here's the number of the doctor if she takes a turn for the worse. Fuck that path. I'll get someone else to do it. I know you've got to leave for school Wednesday. Just worry about Meredith."

I was fucking the shit out of Meredith five minutes later. Of course, I was horrible and came too quick. Meredith teasingly pushed me off of her and turned away. The sight of that perfect little ass got me hard and I was back inside her from behind. We were spooned together with her holding my hand as I moved inside her. She was so downy and soft. Her hair was mussed and she made sleepy little sounds. Her curvy little body was there for me to do with it whatever I wanted. I laid there kissing her neck and moving inside her until I came and held her until we drifted off for a few minutes.

"Come fuck me in the shower," Meredith whispered to wake me up.

We didn't make it right away. I fucked her in the doorway. Then I fucked her in the shower and up on the counter in the bathroom. That's where she had her first orgasm of the morning. I'd gotten so good at fingering her, I held her there and made her come for me again with her back against the mirror and her heels pressed into the counter.

Meredith gave up on trying to get clean and put a maxi pad into panties. That got me so horny, I fucked her again.

Downstairs Meredith pretended to be sick and we told the staff I was going to drive her to the doctor.

I fucked Meredith in the truck two miles away from her house. I walked her out into a cornfield and fucked her. The strong wind of a coming storm swirled above us rattling the stalks, but they were tall enough that we were hunkered down in a serene moment with me holding her on my waist looking into each other's eyes. When we were finished I had to carry her back to the truck. It got me so excited, I laid her down on the seat and had her again.

"At some point," Meredith said. "You're going to run out of bullets, Dave."

"I'll take my chances," I said then kissed her teasing pretty mouth. Damn she looked so beautiful on her back. Her pussy was swollen and leaking my cum.

We planned to get a hotel room but never made it there. I had no control over myself. Every twenty minutes or so, I'd have to pull into a gas station and fuck her in the bathroom or find a lonely road. She just surrendered her body to me wherever and whenever I wanted. I can't remember us talking much at all. We were in our own little world and everything around us was nothing more than props. We drove around until time for me to go to work.

When I dropped her off, tears ran down my face. "I wish I could spend the night next to you...just holding you; that I'll regret forever."

Eight months later, I was finishing my first year of college. I had great grades and friends and a week at the beach for Spring Break.

I was trying to talk my way into a bar when a hand slipped into mine. I didn't have to turn around to know who it was.

Meredith didn't speak. We walked hand-in-hand along the beach, me with tons of questions but knowing all the answers and she with a swollen belly. Meredith had the beauty only a mother possesses.

We entered her hotel room, stripped and got into bed and I had my night of just holding her.

In the morning she kissed me, dressed, and left.

Marvin David Swenson was born a month later.

That was the high point in my life. Despite all the promise, it never worked out for me. I never went back home. I dropped out of college and started working at a rare coin store in a crap strip mall and I live at the motel out the back. I can't remember the last time I got pussy, but honestly, what does it matter? It would do nothing but stain the memory of Meredith.

And like I said, I've got no regrets.

frezrevup
frezrevup
410 Followers