What I Had Been Missing

Story Info
Young man broadens horizons with a mature lady.
2.7k words
4.44
125.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is true.

About 5 years ago, I took my first job after college in a small city in the Northwest United States.

I didn't know anyone there, so I joined a workout gym where I was able to hook up with plenty of hardbodied single girls.

But one day, things got a little different, and I found that I had been missing out on something.

It was Friday after work, and I went to the gym for my usual cardio and weights. There was a woman there whom I had seen often before. She was tall, with long dark hair. She had a beautiful face with almond-shaped green eyes and a ready smile for everyone, including me. I had checked her out before, and had admired her body that had great curves in the right places.

I could tell that she was a little older than me, plus there was a wedding ring on her finger. Until that time, I had only been with women close to my age, and I didn't think I would ever want to be with someone else's wife, so I never hit on her.

I was close to finishing my workout when she approached me.

"Would you mind spotting for me?" she asked.

"Yeah, sure. "

She did 3 long sets of repetitions with a light weight. She glanced at me a couple of times during the set, and smiled a little flirty smile.

When she was done she adjusted the scrunchy tie on her long brown hair. As she raised her arms, her round breasts lifted and pushed out at her workout top. My cock jumped and I wondered if she had done that on purpose. Of course she had.

"I'm Denise. "

"Isaac. "

"I've noticed that you ride your bike here everyday. Its raining outside. "

I looked out the window. It was coming down hard. The parking lot was one big puddle.

"Do you want a ride home? I can put your bike on the rack of my SUV. " Denise's eyes were innocent.

I decided to take the bait. "If its not too much trouble, that would be nice of you. I'll just grab a shower before we leave, so I don't get sweat on your seat. "

She laughed. "Don't worry about that. My husband and son take it camping all the time. You probably would make it smell better. " Come on, lets go. I grabbed my bag and followed her out, watching her firm ass move under her tight shorts.

Almost as soon as we pulled out of the parking lot, and were driving down the street, Denise said, "I have to be honest. My husband has been in Asia on business for 3 months, and my son is going to school back east. I've been getting really lonely. Would you like to come over to my place? We could order some delivery food, watch some movies... " Her voice trailed off and she looked uncertain of how I would interpret what she had said.

"Lonely? Is that why you want me to come over?" I gave her a teasing smile.

We came to a red light. She turned to me with a slightly annoyed expression.

"OK, I'm more than just lonely. I'll just come out and say it, since you obviously want me to. I'm damn horny. I've been noticing you for months now, and I think you have noticed me. When my husband left on his trip, I pictured his face when I masturbated every night. Lately, you're the guy who has been in my mind when I get myself off. Is that open and obvious enough, or do I need to spell it out even further?" She looked a little pissed off.

I put my hand on her knee and caressed it a little to calm her down. I thought maybe she wouldn't want to go through with it after all, so I tried my best to make up. "You know, I would never have guessed in a million years you have a son in college. You look so young. " She looked at me. I grinned. Her glare broke into a laugh.

"I got married when I was seventeen because I was pregnant. My son is eighteen now. And yes, flattery will work every time," said Denise.

She drove us along the road to her house nestled in the wooded hills outside the town. My hand, which had started on her knee, had worked its way up her thigh and between her legs. Her breath started to come a little faster and her beautiful green eyes got a little glassy.

"Hey. You're going to make us have an accident," she protested as she drove. But she didn't make me move my hand away.

We pulled into her driveway and she stopped the car. She leaned over and kissed me. Both of our mouths were still a little salty from our workouts. "Lets go in and get cleaned up," she said with a lusty gleam in her eye.

We entered the front door, and she took my hand and led me to the master bedroom and bath. It was a beautiful house with many expensive items. She took me to the shower and opened the door. The shower area was wide with two heads so that two people could shower at once.

Denise turned on the water to and let it warm up. "What are you waiting for?" She turned to me and pulled her top up and over her head. Her full breasts bounced loose, and I stared at them for a moment. They looked awesome above her trim tummy. "Your turn," she said.

I took off my shirt. I was a wrestler in college only a year before, and was proud of my physique, especially my chest. She looked at my pecs and abs and bit her lip. "Oh my" she whispered.

I knelt in front of her and slid her shorts and panties off her hips and down her shapely legs, releasing the musky scent of her pussy. It was intoxicating. I got a little headrush and, almost involuntarily, I leaned my face in closer to her crotch.

She backed away giggling. "I'm dirty down there. I want it to be clean. " She backed away into the rising steam of the shower. I stood up and realized that my cock was straining at my shorts. I pulled them off quickly and followed her in.

Is there anything better than a beautiful, naked woman with water pouring down her body? Denise was standing under one showerhead, her long brown hair already wet, with rivulets coursing down her shoulders down to her tight tummy and shapely thighs, or dripping from the tips of of her thick pink nipples.

I quickly got my hair wet and reached for the soap. Denise slapped my hand playfully.

"Oh no you don't. That's my job. " She took the bar of soap and lathered up her hands, then began covering my chest with suds, stroking my chest muscles, working down to my belly. Soapy water flowed down and covered my erect cock. She ran her fingers downto my stiff dick and grasped me there, pumping my cock in her hand, sliding her fingers under my balls, getting me clean and driving me crazy. I wanted to take her so much right then, but she moved behind me, washing my back, moving down to my butt.

Her fingers slipped between my butt cheeks, soaping my crack. Then she put her arms around me and started giving me a handjob from behind with one hand, and surprised me by putting one finger at the opening of my anus and sliding it in. The only person who had ever done that to me was ME, back when I was fifteen, and I only did it a couple of times out of experimentation, but stopped doing it because I thought it meant I was wierd. But it felt right with Denise doing it. Her hand squeezing my cock moved quickly, while the finger up my ass massaged me in the right place. Within a minute I was hitting orgasm, my cum spraying the shower wall in an amount I had never seen come out of me. My knees nearly buckled and I came close to passing out. I turned around and looked into her eyes.

"That was amazing," I gasped.

"Your turn to get me clean," she whispered.

I eagerly soaped up her big tits, squeezing the big nipples and making them stand up. I then moved all over her body and cleaned her pussy with my hands. My hands reached around her, my fingers squeezing her ass cheeks playfully. I wondered if she liked to get what she had given me. I placed a slick finger at the opening of her asshole and massaged it gently. She smiled. "Use plenty of soap. " I did.

I slipped my finger up her tight hole, and fucked her gently with it while I sucked on her tits. She moaned loudly, and suddenly I realized that I was probably going to be fucking Denise in the ass tonight. I had never done that before, though I had long wanted to do that to a woman. The girls I had gone out with before had shied away when I had made any attempt to finger their bottoms.

I knelt on the tile floor of the shower and washed her thighs, knees, calves, and feet. I looked up from the kneeling position. Denise had put one foot on a little shelf, which exposed her pussy to me. I moved up and began licking her pussy with broad tongue strokes, which I gradually narrowed down to her swollen clit. I pulled her lips apart to give my tongue and lips room to pleasure her. Then I put a little more soap on my finger and slipped it back up her ass while I sucked her fleshy clit. She pulled my wet hair and cried out in pleasure for several minutes until her legs began to shake and she screamed for a moment in climax.

My cock had recovered and was standing up, ready to go, so I stood up, and let her bend over and suck my cock for a minute. Man, she could really get my cock hard fast with her mouth. I didn't want to cum in her mouth, though, so I turned her around and pushed her against the wall, my groin pressed against her butt. My cock quickly found her pussy and sank in. I reached round and grabbed her tits began to fuck her with a quick rhythm while I caressed her globes and pinched her nipples lightly. I heard her fast, ragged breath and grunted as I pumped her slippery cunt. I pulled out and then bent her over and rammed into her pussy again, and I felt the shower spray on my back as I held on to her hips. She pushed her taut ass cheeks back into me crying "yes baby fuck me!"

I changed the pace a bit, took a slow, steady beat to fucking Denise, with long deliberate strokes. I looked down and saw her tight litle pink asshole that my finger had been exploring minutes before. I caressed again in a circular motion with my thumb as my cock continued plowing her. Denise looked back and asked me, "Is that where you want to go?"

I nodded and stopped fucking. I said "But I gotta admit, I have never fucked anyone there. I really want to know how it feels to ass fuck you. "

She pulled me out of her pussy and stood up and kissed me. "Don't worry, I have experience with it. My husband loves my ass. " Me too, I thought.

She opened the shower door and I followed her out. She went to a drawer in the bathroom and pulled out a tube of Astroglide. We went out to the bedroom. She knelt in front of me, dried off my cock with a towel and sucked it with great expertise, moving her lips and tongue on my cock with practiced skill. Then she coated my cock with the lubricant and handed the tube to me. She got on all fours on the carpeted bedroom floor with the towel under her and her rump in the air. "Use lots of that stuff. Your cock is pretty big. "

I got behind her, looking at her sweet ass cheeks and the hole between them that I had long wanted to experience. I coated my fingers and slid one, then two into her. She moaned and I felt my cock swell and stretch to its full hardness and length. I fingerfucked her ass for a minute, adding more lube every few strokes. Finally I added a little more to my cock and positioned myself behind her, placing my cockhead at the entrance to her ass.

"Push slowly but firmly" she ordered.

I did, pressing my dick against her tight assring until suddenly I felt Denise's ass open and my dick slid in a little. She groaned, I don't know whether in pleasure or pain. At that moment all I knew was that I wanted to be deeper inside. I began to move in and out, pushing a little deeper with each stroke. My strokes went faster and deeper. I began to sweat with the effort. Denise's face was down in the carpet. I heard her muffled cries. She began to breath hard and grunt "yes yes yes" and I knew she was enjoying it. I noticed she had one hand reaching back under her to work her pussy.

Suddenly with one hard stroke the resistance in her ass gave way. I sank to the bottom of her ass, balls deep. I stopped a moment to savor the sensation of her rectum clamped on the base of my cock, but Denise didn't let me pause for long. "Come on baby! Don't stop now! Fuck that asshole!" I began fucking fast, squirting extra lube on my cock every once in a while when the friction became too much.

I was in ecstasy. I drove into her hard, taking long strokes into her tight, resisting hole. Denise's breathing was going a mile a minute. I felt her quake under me and she lifted her head and screamed out as she orgasmed. This sent me over the edge. I felt cum boil up inside me and spray out into her ass passage. I yelled out in triumph as wave after wave of cum jetted out of me.

"Mmmm, your hot jizz feels so good in my ass," she purred when I had finished.

Our bodies were wet with sweat. I got off her and lay beside her on the floor. We kissed each other gently for a moment and then we got back in the shower and got clean.

Then Denise ordered a pizza and we watched movies and talked and got to know each other, between intermittent rounds of sex and exploration of each others' bodies.

I stayed at her house all that weekend and for several weekends after until her husband returned from Asia. I became experienced at fucking ass, but the closer the time came for her husband to come home, the less she wanted to do it, because she thought he would be able to tell someone else had been in there when he got home. I was content, because she gave fantastic blowjobs and loved to explore and try new things. I had never considered making a hot fudge sundae out of a woman's pussy and then eating it before, but I did with Denise.

Then Denise's husband returned and our affair ended.

I still see Denise at the gym. We are friendly but not too much so. I I still enjoy seeing her firm ass in tight shorts. But I also have branched out. I don't just ask out the girls my age, but when I do, I try to get them to do some of the things I did with Denise. And I definitely look at more mature women with a different eye than I did before I met her.