What I Learned in College Ch. 04.1

Story Info
More Summer fucking with an old friend.
2.6k words
4.49
28.2k
5
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 05/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The idea for these narratives started as talks with my wife about my sex drive vs. hers. She holds the viewpoint that I am somewhat overly focused on sex at our age, which is for us, early our 50s. We have had many discussions and comparing of experiences, what it all actually accomplished is yet to be seen.

What I Learned in College- Chapter 4.1 – Janice - Poolside Fucking

It's not every Friday night that I have diner, drinks and a really good fuck with a long time friend. Janice and I had known each other since middle school. She was the best friend of Liz, one of my favorite musician friends and that situation had put us in contact frequently. Janice and I had also been in the same classes at times, gone to the same parties and hung out with Liz and our other mutual friends.

While Janice and I being together had some familiar feel it also lead to somewhat confused thoughts about fucking her. It didn't stop me from making love with her. I had a serious case of felling as if it was a "never happen in a million years experience" and the night wasn't nearly over.

The other thing that was a surprise that evening was how malleable and submissive Janice seemed to be. She had protested for a moment at the thought of having her ass played with and ended up getting off on it. I had pushed her boundaries in several areas and been rewarded for my effort. This needed to be tested and explored much more fully than tonight might allow.

For a while, we both seemed to be taking a break after the intense fucking we had given each other. I swam a bit and found my self resting in a corner of the pool and all but floating as I felt myself relax.

As I expected, Janice wouldn't be able to give me space for long. She swam towards my corner of the pool and as she closed the distance, she turned and nested against me back to front. I put my arms around her underneath her letting her rest her head, neck and shoulders on my chest as I cupped her breasts to give her support.

Janice's 34-C tits were wonderful touch caress and squeeze. Her nipples quickly hardened to plump little cherry size nubs under my touch. It was Janice's intent to get my aroused again as soon as possible. She was using her ass to taunt my cock and I had to wonder if she had any idea I would just as soon fucked her right in her cute little puckered anus and make her more mine before the evening was over. Or was that what she wanted?

She reached back and seemed to be trying to guide my cock into her cunt from behind when I, thanks to the water's help, spun her around and slipped my cock into her as we met face-to-face. Janice threw her head back and was open mouthed in surprise at the ease a depth of penetration. Her legs wrapped around mine as she began to push herself up and down on my cock.

I slipped by her face, just missing a full on kiss so as to get her left nipple between my lips. With all we had done so far this evening, I really had not done much with her breasts and nipples. She enjoyed the sucking and kissing of her nipples as well as gently biting of her beautiful tits that became my focus for the moment.

I hadn't been letting Janice fuck herself with me while I worked out on her nipples and tits long, when I felt her begin to ride me harder. Would she really cum that easily? This could be very fun.

Before I could do any thing to further the cause, Janice grabbed me by the shoulders for leverage and began to hump herself up and down on me hard enough to force me to grab her by the hips and hang on while she fucked me. Three or four pumps with a little extra hip action from me and she came sputtering with nasty obscenities culminating in biting me just below my neck hard enough to leave a mark for several days.

She definitely took round 2 decisively and to my great surprise. Maybe to hers as well, as she hung on to me legs and arms for quite a while after her orgasm. I didn't feel used at all, as she began to kiss me on the cheeks, lips and neck saying, "Thank you...that was so good..." etc. That was a long way from our positions of my longing and her calculated disdain of the recent past.

Taking a break...sort of.

I helped her up the steps and out of the pool, as she remained a bit wobbly from her exertions.

She asked me in a tongue-in-cheek manner, "This what they mean by 'fucked bowlegged', right?"

"Yes..." I answered, "...but you mostly did it to yourself."

After we toweled each other off, we sat down, refilled our glasses and sipped for a minute. Janice has never been one for dead air, so she began to not quite blither, but perhaps indulge in sharing thought that should have been left for another time, or maybe just left off period.

"You're a lot better lover than that asshole who wasted the last three years of my life." was her starting place. I nodded in a little too assumptive a manner. It amused Janice enough make her grin, but it didn't keep her from continuing. She did a little therapy working through the Big Five After Break Complaints:

After all the attention I gave him/her, he/she cheated on me anyway

I should have known when he/she stopped paying me as much attention

I'd never do that, what kind of an asshole does?

We were engaged!

I'll never find anyone again

Holy shit, she got all that in fast or I might have derailed it. Sick fuck that I am, I was amused that she would share all that with me. Sorry about your first break up the idiot that you clung to after losing your virginity. How many times does that shit work out?

My eyes must have glazed over from her spiel and maybe the large glass of red wine that I eased my ears with while she was venting. She got my attention with "I guess you didn't really need to hear all that?"

"Janice, I'm sorry. We're both hurting over similar situations, but I'm not sure I'll ever talk about mine...it fucking hurts too much. I'd just as soon forget it."

Janice was looking at me a little squint eyed...

I poked her..."So say it..."

"Say what?" she asked.

"Men Suck." I answered. "You know you want to..."

She laughed...out loud.

Something new for Janice

As she was still giggling and laughing, Janice, still naked as a jaybird came over from the other lounger and lay between my legs. She had decided to suck my cock and laid down partially on her side, tits brushing my upper thigh and her legs draped over mine. She had access and control. I was ready for her to do something with it as she hadn't really been attentive to my cock with her mouth yet this evening.

She held my mostly not erect cock around the base and began to kiss and lick at it. That got my attention, as did the cradling of my balls in her other hand. She began to stroke my cock with her mouth, which got me hard very quickly. I let her do what she wanted partially out of curiosity and in part because I was about to push her hard to get what I wanted.

Janice was not going to be at the top of my list of best cocksuckers. She was pretty immature sexually. I wonder if I was her second lover. Maybe Liz would know. I could count on Janice to tell her we had fucked and I was also pretty sure Liz would want to know my take on what ever my relationship with Janice might be. It wasn't in my imagination that this situation wouldn't end up being messy.

"I might as well have a little fun while can" was my motto in dealing with Janice. It was time to see how well she took direction.

"Hon," I said, thoroughly enjoying her eye contact while my cock was in her mouth, "...take more of my cock in your mouth. I won't choke you, I'm not that long..."

She looked up, smiling around my cock, moved her hand off the shaft and did what I asked. She didn't take all of me, but it was way more than the sucking, nibbling and licking on no more than my knob. See made several deep strokes and at the last one, I felt the tip of my choke at the back of her mouth. It was a little more than she could handle this time.

Her mouth came off my cock as she coughed and sputtered a bit. She asked me sincerely, "How does all that go in me...in my cunt, I mean?"

Was that cute or what?

"Your pussy wanted me in there..." I answered.

It's funny to see someone blush after they've had your cock in their mouth. Not laughing is usually the best choice no matter how amused you might be when getting a blowjob.

Janice went back to sucking in a more determined manner. I massaged the back of her neck, carefully not guiding her or pushing her head down on my cock. That was not what was needed at the moment. She needed to feel relaxed and to trust me. She should have been relaxed, as she'd cum twice in about 30 minutes or so.

From the way my shin was slicked up, she was still fully aroused and juicy as hell. Was she aware that she was humping my leg?

"Do you always get really wet when you suck cock, Janice?"

She kept sucking and nodded at me with heavily lidded eyes almost as if she was high. I had seen that look before, but I really didn't want to think about with who and when at the moment. This was going too well to screw it up by getting upset about things that had no resolution.

Her ass is mine, literally...

"Switch ends, hon...I want to rub your ass." I asked.

Janice looked puzzled, so I re-iterated the request, saying, "Get turned around ass towards me. I'd love to massage your ass while you suck me more."

If Janice knew what I was up to, she might not have been so cooperative, but she had no idea that I wanted to fuck her in the ass. I had made that my "holy grail" with her right after I found out she was without her long time boyfriend and fiancé.

I know how to give a good ass rub and have other skills too. Janice became as totally relaxed as she could be and I got a great view of her trim buttocks, winkie, tight, pink anus and open slutty pussy. I could have used her juices for lube, but I had a better idea. I had noticed the built-in storage on each side of the Adirondack loungers and new some kind of lotion or tanning oil was handy at each chair.

Fishing in the side pocket without taking my eyes from Janice's ass, I had snagged a bottle of coconut tanning oil. I didn't even ask. I popped the top, got some on oil my hands and began to rub her the white part of her tan-lined bum and any other not too sensitive parts I could reach.

Janice took my cock out of her mouth long enough to encourage me, saying, "That feels great,...do it more."

Once again, if she only knew what was about to be done?

Finishing her thoughts on my ministrations, "I love the smell of that oil..." she offered.

It was at least as viscous as baby oil. A little finger work before and my cock would slide into her like her asshole was warm butter. I was getting really excited, but not so much from her mouth.

Now that her ass and my hands and fingers were totally greased up, I poured a bit more oil right in her ass crack. She never even made a sound of protest, but kept cooing on my cock as her ass continued to undulate under my touch.

Time to test the boundaries. I went for it, separating her cheek a bit and rimming the outer ring of her anus with both tips of my thumbs. Her reaction was to push back a bit. I held my ground for a while, but it wasn't long before the tip of my right thumb was gently bumping her pucker, but not quite penetrating yet.

I reached under with my oiled up left hand to play with her pussy. Finding her fingers busily working, I retreated back to her bum cheek. I thought better of my retreat and instead of trying to rub her cunt, I stuck the first two fingers of my left hand into her cunt so as to fuck her with them.

When Janice took her mouth off my cock and moaned out loud, I pushed my thumb into her ass as far as I could, besting my earlier penetration by half. For all practical purposes, Janice was fucking her cunt and ass on my fingers and into it with enthusiasm.

"Oh, fuck...you're going to get me off again...jeezuz, Mal..." she spoke through her groaning.

"I'm going to fuck your ass, Janice." I stated, continuing to finger fuck her. My hand was soaking wet to the wrist with her juice.

"I don't think..." she offered...

"Don't think. Just get my cock in your ass. We'll both like it...

All to easily, she got off me so as to straddle my legs and positioned my cock at her cunt, taking me in a bit. She made the tip off my cock wet and ready. Nervously she repositioned my cock and gave it a try. She was lubed enough, but scared such that when the tip of my cock touched her anus, she lifted up and away.

"Do it again." I ordered as I reached back and spread her ass cheeks. When my cock head touched her pucker again, I held her hips in place and nudged her nether hole gently...again...and another time. As I pushed her hips down, we both felt her open up and let me in.

The moment the tip of my cock popped in past her anus, she began to rock her own hips downward as she worked herself further and further onto my painfully erect penis. We never hit bottom. Just as with her sucking, she got about 3/4s of my cock in her ass and continued to rock her hips back and forth, easy me out just enough to give me a lovely sensation.

Every time she rocked forward, her pussy opened like an orchid. I wanted to push my thumb into it, but dared not ease my grip on her hips. This went on for only a minute or so before she grabbed her own left breast firmly and cupped her cunt, inserting a middle finger making her self cum yet again.

Her second spasm took me along for the ride. I gave her asshole two spurts of cum and felt the third empty pulse from my balls as Janice's ass drained me. My head was pounded from cumming so hard.

Janice lay down on me, nestling her face in my neck and kissing me several times right where her lips touched me. She eventually lifted her head up to kissing me fully on the mouth.

When she broke the kiss, we heard Liz say, "Did you two just have anal sex? Holy shit, Janice!"

- To Be Continued -