What I Want

Info
My morning thoughts of what I want to do to you.
26 words
4.17
51.5k
3
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love what you do to me but sometimes I just want to take you instead...even if it will only be for a little while...

--:--
--:--
1.0
redhotbothered
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Voice

Love your voice, great commentary. Bring us more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic.

First, your voice is wonderful: deep, smooth, sensual

Second, you read with very natural expression. You sound like you're just talking to the listener. Expressive but not affected.

Third, this sort of audio story where you're directly addressing the listener (rather than recounting a story) works particularly well when you're talking about giving him a blowjob and other sorts of "sit back and let me tell you what I'm going to do to you." The listener can close his eyes, sit back, and imagine that you're right there with him about to suck his cock.

Thank you for recording this excellent audio story. It really got me going. I hope you do many more and will be grateful for each one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

That was incredible. As you told your story in such detail I couldn't help but, close my eye and almost feel it. My cock is throbbing... I'd write more but, excuse I have to go take care of something... And its all your fault.

Imagine73Imagine73about 11 years ago
Very Nice

Imaginative account of a woman's plans for the next encounter with her lover. Hot-!

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearabout 11 years ago

I like your way of describing what you're doing. It almost sounds like you wouldn't mind if you gagged a little, having your saliva covering your prize. We'll see on your next audio.

Share this

Similar Stories

May I Please You, Sir? First scene with a new sub and an experienced dom.in BDSM
Erica Does Massage Erica finally gets a job and meets Mr Appleby again.in Anal
Welcome Home! You come home to a very unexpected surprise.in Erotic Couplings
A Little Playtime I was feeling worked up and needed a little “me” time!in Audio
Put It In Your Mouth [F4F] Cum Swallow My Cock.in Audio
More Stories