What I Wrote

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,502 Followers

I heard him calling out low, "Mmmmmmm. I'm going to cum."

And his cock began pulsing, he was trembling all over and pushing me down hard. I was scared. I wasn't sure if I would be able to hold on, and the cum began gushing into my mouth, I began drinking. I had sucked on five cocks, this was my sixth, but it is the first time anyone ever came in my mouth.

I just started sucking and drinking and drinking, feeling my cheeks fill up. I felt like I was falling, like I didn't know where I was. I was grinding my puss down into the floor, my nipples hurt. God I wanted to cum too. I couldn't stand it. And I held on tight.

He slowed down, I could feel him relax, and the release of his body, he letting go of my hair. I heard him slump back in the chair, his shirt tails falling around his cock all shiny and red.

He was looking at me, "Where did you learn that?"

I just said, "I don't know."

I got up and stood on the other side of the room from him. I wanted to disappear, be gone. I stared at him, at the door. I avoided looking in the mirror. I didn't want to see myself. I stared at his cock all shiny and wet from my mouth, how he didn't even bother to cover himself from me after.

I pushed my hair from my eyes, all sticky with sweat. My hair was a mess. He casually stood and pulled his trousers up and then motioned to me, "Here."

I just walked right over to him, like this little animal that was his. He took a finger and flicked a little cum off my chin and then pressed it into my mouth. And for some reason I let him. I just yielded - again, opened my mouth and let him push his finger right into my mouth, touch my tongue. I let him smooth out my clothes, touch my crotch under my skirt, cup me there and listen to him say "you're so wet!" then squeeze my breasts one last time.

At the same time, we were quickly falling into our roles. I could feel my cheeks burning. He was slowly becoming embarrassed as well, standing there stupidly, we were both dressed now in this little room. He had just stuck his cock in a students mouth. He knew that. He took out a piece of paper from his pocket. It was already filled out. He knew. I was so pissed. He knew what he was going to do. Planned it.

"What class do you have?"

"Spanish." And I watched him fill in ‘Spanish,' hand it to me. I didn't know where to look. I looked into his eyes and he gave me a weak embarrassed smile.

But I had a sort of goofy confidence in all of this. Sort of a weird proud, 'I just gave you a blow job,' feeling. I had given him pleasure - I guess - just now. I hated that my pussy was just itching, how I felt. How I wanted more. That I knew I would run off to the bathroom and finish this while sitting on a toilet.

I said, "So your not going to write me up then, huh Dan?"

I had never called him Dan. That was his name, Dan Tendale.

"No. I don't think so." Silence. He looked at me. "You all right?"

I just said, "Fine."

And as he was adjusting himself, and getting ready to leave, I asked, "Do I still have detention?"

He turned and said, "Have you changed your mind about anything?"

I just stared at him. I wanted to say fuck you. But I shook my head.

And he continued, "You know, your refusal is an indication that YOU want me to keep doing what I'm doing.....that you WANT this......See you in class."

I stood there looking at him, the door opened then closed.

I was standing in this empty room, suddenly depressed.

I looked in the mirror on the one wall. Looked at myself, tried to see deep inside myself. THE FUCK IF IT DOES.

***************

Do you know how weird it is to sit in a class by a teacher who you gave a blow job to? I could barely stand it. I didn't know where to look. My cheeks were flushed, I could feel myself dripping in my panties, I could feel it. Nicole kept looking at me asking, "What?" I would say "Nothing."

Mr. Tendale was so cool and collected. He would just stand up there talking and writing, turning. I kept looking at his crotch. Was he hard? No. Why was I wet? I was caught in this swirl of emotion, confusion. My body was betraying me AND it was Friday.

I had detention.

He had me stand in the corner for the whole fucking hour. Silence. No talking. I would peek back at him. Three days since I sucked his cock. Fucker. Silence, just standing here. My parents pick me up at 3:30 he knows that. Keeping me longer, past 3:30. Fuck. They were already mad at me, for everything, for this detention thing. I told them I had four, and that this was the last one. But it wasn't, I was lying about that too. My stomach was in knots.

Fuck!! I hated standing here, my legs hurt. I stood on one foot, tipping my hip and then the other. Fucker. When.....his footsteps.

He was behind me, I could like just feel him there. I didn't look, stared into the corner.

"Thinking about what I said."

"No."

"You look like your following the rules today Ms. Kitson."

I just said, "Rules are a tool."

He laughed, "You listen."

And his hand was on my head, lightly, his fingers curling into my hair. I turned myself, tipping my head away, shrugged my shoulders. But eventually, I let him, let him touch me. He traced his fingers down my hair again, like the first time, like every time.

"You ARE beautiful you know......." His hand on my shoulder. "You should save yourself."

"Too late," I said it mean, as mean as I could, but it came out all quiet and afraid.

I kept standing there. He was pushing me further into the corner, not hard but just a steady pressure. I couldn't move right or left. I felt his hand at the hem of my skirt. He was lifting it again........

I just sort of whimpered, "Please.....I have to go."

I felt it lift, higher, higher up over my waist. The coolness on my legs. I had plain white cotton panties. They were covering my whole ass. I hated the way they felt. I wore them every fucking day now. I had full cup bras now, with fucking underwires. I had on a sweater that hung over my hips. I hated this. Fucking bastard.

"Cotton." I felt his hand on my ass, rubbing me over the thin fabric and hooking his thumb into my panties at my hip. I began to turn, trying to move myself away, shake him off me, he pushing me into the corner.

"I'll do it. I will.....I will.....just stop."

"I don't recall any offers today, do you?"

"You said.......But....." I just relaxed, gave up. Fuck, nothing I did. I stood there, let out my breath, I yielded.

I felt him kick my one leg to the side, moving my legs apart. I was standing with my legs open. He was tugging my panties down my legs. They were down around my ankles and his breathing at my neck, he was close, I could feel his warm breath at my ear. God I was wet. I was so mad....my body so turned on. I was shaking.

"You have to, stop." I started to push myself back from the wall as I said it, pushing with my arms. I said it a second time, pushing back, feeling myself held in place.

"I'd be careful if I was you. Four detentions. You aren't even at a C in this class. I can get your whole grade point for all classes to C, 2.0, less than a C. What college wants a Senior with that?"

His hand covering my bare ass, swatting me as he talked, his foot against my shoe holding my legs open. I could feel his hand sliding down between my legs - still talking - his fingers curling up around my cunny, cupping my bare pussy, god, oh god. I could feel his fingers pressing, rubbing the hairs at the front. His whole hand pressing on my skin there, just holding me, cupping his hand there. I could feel the hairs tickling in his hand. God dammit it felt so good. His fingers were stroking my pussy hair, I was shaking, trembling as his finger, his middle finger began to press up into my slit, I could feel myself opening, my lips parting. Fuck.

"You are a wet little slut."

I was tipping my ass to him now, arching my back, an utterly involuntary reaction. I was opening my thighs, could feel my body move back against him. He pulled his middle finger right through me, up my center, opening me right up. I could feel the tip of his finger touch over the top of my clit and then slide back into me, soaking wet. I could feel myself creaming, feel it running down my legs, drips on my thighs. I let out a moan. He kept doing this over and over, like he was petting me there. I was sighing at each stroke.

"You like it."

"No.....I don't," I held my mouth open, trying to hold back my emotions. Trying to stand still, to not move. I added, "I could get you.....in trouble....I could get you....fired." My breath was all rags, my words panting out of me. My hips rocking over his hand, rocking and twisting, seeking out his fingers.

He made sort of grunty laugh, and pressed his index finger right up into me. I could feel my vagina open, press around his finger. Feel myself fill, that space inside me. The suddenness made me gasp. I could feel my whole body sink onto his finger, could feel myself seeking it *wanting it* let it press right up into me.

I held my mouth open, felt his finger pressing there, felt my own heat, deep up inside me and how it felt as it slid back out again until he was just barely touching me, and then back up inside. Feeling my legs opening as he did that, as he finger fucked me.

I looked back at him as he said, "This is my last year......I'm so fucking sick of working for all you prima donnas."

As he said that I let out a deep sigh, it came out almost as a sob. I wanted to cry, but I was moaning instead. Fuck. Fuck. Fucker. God, now I was rotating my hips, grinding myself down on him. He wasn't even moving, it was me, my body. He letting ME. I could feel him pressing up against me, holding my pussy open, two fingers up in me now, and then reaching around with his other hand and drawing these circles around my clit. I started to lift my leg a little, open myself up for him, giving him better access, letting him do whatever he wanted. I was so aroused, I wanted to cum.

"Mmmm, my good little girl, feels good doesn't it?" he cooed into my ear. "I'm going to make you cum.....have you done that before? Want to cum for me, want to feel that?"

He was holding his mouth right at my ear, cooing to me, whispering. Saying these things that just made me hotter.

I was panting. He had two fingers up in me and was roughly rubbing me between my legs, I was humping back into his hands, however I moved he was rubbing me, practically lifting me off the ground. I was pressing my hands against the wall and giving myself leverage, holding myself tight against him."

"I've....I've cum before."

And he was working me, oh my god. "I bet a little slut like you has." But he was right. I had never felt like this before. Everything else, before, it had all been so silly, sloppy, quick. Or masturbation, me diddling myself. But, Oh God. Maybe.....this.....

And then this rising tide inside me. I could feel it, exquisite, incredible. I was calling out, between gasps, "Fuck..ah, ah ah. Oh god, keep......"

"Like it little girl. I should fuck you right here. Want to feel my cock in you."

I couldn't stand it, I whimpered at his words, whispered out just then, "Yes." Thinking inside the whole time, no, no, no.

When..........

......he just let go. I was literally crumpling to the floor, my knees wouldn't hold me up. I looked back at him, my body suddenly cut free. Set Adrift. Abandoned. What the hell?? I was Wild-Eyed. I was ready, hungry. He was going to make me cum. Fuck me? He said......

"You said."

He was walking back to his desk, rubbing his hands together, shiny with my cum. "What?"

I pulled my hair out of my face, reality rushing back at the same time.

"You said you were going to make me....uh, cum."

Even as I said that, I was coming back to my senses, still standing near that corner. My pussy felt wet. Looking around, I was in a room again, a classroom. He was my teacher again. I was small. Felt small. Felt dirty. My panties were laying on the floor, I had stepped out of them and kicked them against the wall. I wanted to pick them up, but didn't.

"It's 4:00, your parents......I don't want to get you in trouble. You SAID you have to go."

He was being so mean. I leaned down took my panties, crumpled them in my hand. I'd put them on out in the hall. I took my notebook, looking down the whole time. I said nothing, walking past Mr. Tendale.

"Nite Nite Amy," I heard as the door slammed.

*******************

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

They were gone. My folks were gone. I stood out in the parking lot. Fuck! I pulled my panties on out in the parking lot, forgot to do it inside. It was a clear night, the sun hung above the trees, the parking lot had this slanty light. The whole thing felt surreal, and now.....

They said if I was late they wouldn't wait. They said it. I didn't believe it. I was ten miles from home. I went back to the school. Doors were locked.

Fuck!! I didn't have a phone.

I looked around. A car, it had to be Mr. Tendale's car. I went over and stood by it.

About fifteen more minutes went by and I saw the door. It was him. He walked toward his car, saw me and paced up to me, as I was just standing there. He moved slow. He was quizzical. Looking at me just then. A smile. I was standing there, hugging my arms around myself.

"I need a ride. My parents left."

"Get in," he said.

"Just a ride," I said as I slid into the seat.

On the drive home, he turned the radio on. Asked me what I like. I said, I don't know. He said what do you mean you don't know. You know what, you got to stand up for yourself more. Fuck. HE was lecturing me about standing up for my self. God damn him, after what he just did to me. My pussy was aching, it was pulsing, the sound of his voice disgusted me. I was angry, horny. I just shrugged and looked out the window.

Told him where I live, in short utterances of "straight," "turn left," "turn right" sentences.

I just didn't even want to be in his presence. He was all nonchalant, like nothing happened. Fucker.

But he was eyeing me, trying not to. I kept pulling my hair back from my eyes, noticing. He was looking at my bare knees. I was tugging the edge of my skirt lower.

When we got to my house, I said, "There it is." He slowed down, but drove right by. I watched the house go by, "You passed it."

He kept driving. I was watching him, moving myself against the car door, trying to keep away from him, out of his reach. He didn't answer. He turned up the street and went back near some woods. I looked around, he turned left, a parking lot. The sun had just tipped behind the trees, it was dusk, this light glow around us. Green.

He put the car in park, turning to me, "We still have a little time."

I had my hand on the door, ready to get out. Didn't know if I should. I could run. I was barely hearing what he said.

"I did say I would make you cum didn't I? And you did say you wanted to fuck me didn't you?"

"You said you would take me home. You liar, you're a liar," the words choking out of me. I felt this rising petrified fear. I didn't know what to do. Where to go. I could get out and run for it, he could catch me. He was so much bigger than me. I felt so small. His big hands.

"I told you 'rules were a tool' didn't I? Well here's another thing, 'People Lie.' Lie all the time."

"I don't."

"You tell anyone about this? What WE do in your detentions?"

"No."

"They ask you about it?"

"Yeah."

"You lied. Get out of the car."

"No."

"Look......" He had his hand on the car door and I heard it click open. He held it there partway open, "We can play this game anyway you like, my way. Or your way. Believe me, I can get you out of this car. Or....you can get out of this car. Either way......your choice."

I opened the door and so did he. We were looking at each other over the top of the car.

"Fuck. Little girl you do have spunk. Over here." He was pointing to the front of the car. I didn't move. I was looking around, there was nothing, no one.

As he rounded the front of the car to the other side, my side, he approached and just took me in his arms. I felt his hands run down the front of me, squeezing my breasts again. I didn't move.

He cupped my crotch, "Still wet little girl?"

And then he wrapped his arms around my waist and insinuated his hands up under my top. Held me warm to himself, and leaning right down began kissing me. He never kissed me.

I stiffened in his arms. "Don't," I said, into his mouth, pushing at him.

I felt the warmth of his tongue, felt my mouth opening. I struggled a little, tried to hold my mouth closed. I felt his arms folding around me, holding me. Felt that itch between my legs. Then relaxed, as he let go.

He was taking my sweater and lifting it over my head, and bringing it back and down around my arms, like before. My arms were held behind my back as he pressed me to the car, my breasts pressing to his chest as he leaned against me and then kissing me again. The warm air on my skin, standing practically naked in the outdoors. I felt the cool metal of the car against my arms and shoulders.

"You know you want to cum?" He said between kisses, "You would have went home and finished it. You were standing by the car.....because you, wanted this."

I felt him press his hard cock, still in his pants, right against the mound of my pussy. The pressure there causing me to suck in my breath. I had worked the sweater down my arms, could move again, and felt it just hanging there between my hips and the car I was leaning against before dropping to the ground. I reached around and just held my hands to his arms, let him kiss me, opening my mouth.

I was kissing him, not fighting. I was looking around with my eyes. His arms were holding me to himself, curving me to his body by the small of my back. His hands on my bare skin. There was nothing. He leaned back and looked at me, I stood there averting my eyes, glancing down where our hips pressed together. Compliant.

"Good girl," he cooed as he was reaching, found the zipper on my skirt.

I held my hand over his, this attempt to stop......and then just took my hand away and watched him do it. I literally could feel myself melt as the zipper slid down and the skirt fell onto the pavement. He wrapped his hands around my waist and tucked his fingers into my panties tugging them a little lower, this little bit; then lifting me up, set me on the car right where the window starts. I felt my legs wrap around his waist and my back lean against the window.

He held me to himself, I could feel my cunt grinding against his belt buckle. I let my hips rise and fall, he began to kiss me again and I felt myself kiss him back.

"That's better."

I held to him in just my bra and panties.

He let go a little, leaned back, and I was laying back against the window on the side of the car. I looked at him, blank, just watching his hand unclasp my bra, felt it pop open, felt it slide down my arms. I held my arms back, leaned forward, let it fall off me with everything else.

I closed my eyes as he leaned down and put his mouth over my nipple, I could feel him suck, feel my nipples tighten and enter into his mouth. God it felt good, his tongue and teeth. I could feel myself respond to his touch, my back arching. I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck to steady myself, let myself drop a little so that my crotch was dry humping his hard cock. I could feel his hair on my chin as he sucked on me.

He lifted me right up, and held me to himself just like that, was carrying me. His little girl. What he called me. I hugged my arms around him, and then 'we' walked to the front of the car where he lay me out right on the top of the hood. He set me there and let me lay back. The hood felt so warm against my bare skin. I was laying there just watching him, he was standing and put his hands to his belt.

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,502 Followers