What If?

Story Info
"What if" my reserved wife got a sudden wild streak to swing.
10.3k words
4
89.7k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OK, this is pure fantasy. Like many guys the idea of having an open marriage has always been intriguing. Now that is not the same opinion as my wife. So this is a bit of my fantasy that opens the doors in a way that she takes the steps to increase the opportunities of the road to extended pleasure. What if she really wanted to have another guy? What would that be like?

It has been a great 30 plus years of marriage and I've been teasing my Cath for at least fifteen years about what would she think of switching it up with another guy. She'd always bop me in the arm, call me a perv and frown with bright eyes as she walk off.

Even more often now, while she is stroking my cock and rubbing my balls, I ask her if she would like to stroke on a much larger cock? I ask, "would you like a nice 10 incher to stroke, watching if swell in you hand and feel those attached balls getting hard in your hand?" Cath always says she is satisfied with my size and can't imagine anything larger than my cock fitting in her. But I notice that she will take a longer and slower stroke on my cock and hold my balls in a bouncing lifting way. As if she was trying to stretch my cock larger and feel the weight of my balls getting heavier.

I keep at this game of suggestion, planting the idea for Cath to fantasize about taking another lover. I keep suggesting how it would be to feel another set of lips making their way down her shoulder to her delicious nipple. How she could enjoy the different caress of another set of hands working over her hips, over her ass cheeks and fingers slipping to her mound, finding her wet lips. I'm whispering in her ear all of this as I let my fingers and lips follow each sentence spoken. Her response is to moan and to guide my head to her full breast and rapidly hardening nipple.

"That's it" I say, "imagine the guy at the beach here now, kissing your nipple. It's his long powerful fingers brushing over your mound. It is his tongue dancing across your nipple, first on your left breast, now sliding across to your right, his lips closing as that nipple hardens, pulling on it with his lips and his tongue darting on the tip." "Good!, open your legs as his fingers rub around and over your swelling lips, his middle finger slipping between your folds as his hand moves back upwards. The tip of that finger now settling on your swelling clit... Feel how his finger presses, throbs, vibrates and circle on your luv button. That's it, push your pelvis onto his hand. Let go and enjoy as he takes you to exxstacy."

Amazingly Cath openly responds to my suggestions and reaches a full body quivering orgasm. Her eyes are squeezed shut and her face is fully flushed with pleasure. As her breathing returns to normal her eyes open, glazed in the aftermath of exxstacy, I ask her if she enjoyed her imaginary man from the beach. She just coyly smiles and and pulls me on top of her. "I want you inside of me, NOW!" she says.

The excitement and heat of the moment subsided and I asked Carh if she wanted to go out to dinner and maybe a little dancing afterward. She said "Sure!" and I slapper her lovingly on the ass as she headed to the shower. I looked through her closet and picked out a tight fitting dress that has spaghetti straps and a bodice that is braless and cut just at the start of her cleavage. It is mid-thigh in length with a slight flair at the bottom. I found her three inch ankle strap heels and dug in her draw to find her sheer black thigh-highs and bikini cut panties. Now Cath is 5'6" and a size 6 with 36C breast.

When she walked out of the bathroom her reddish auburn hair was blown dry and sexily flowing over her bare shoulders. Her eye got really bright when she saw what cloths I had laid out. She blushed and gave a wry smile. I asked her to do up her eye makeup really nice and match the colors to the dark blue dress. Her brown eyes are really sexy with upper and lower eye liner all accented by blue to smokey black eye shadow.

As she was dressing, I had a difficult time not wanting her to stop at each addition of clothing to ravish her. She finally chased me out of the bed room. As I was leaving, I mentioned that I thought we would go the Beth Page Hotel. I told her about a gent I met a business networking group and that he invited us out to get together there that would have a light buffet and dancing all night. She thought that would be fine. I told her Dave was a executive with a company on Long Island that we might be able to do business with in the future. I said that I had no expectations for business talk this evening but you never know.

A short while later Cath came out of the bedroom... I was jaw dropping stunned by her. Her face beamed, her eyes twinkled... sensuous yet a little slutty.... her lips a deep rose red that accented to her hair and that cheshire cat smile she can get. My eye followed the flow of her form... her bare shoulders and titillating cleavage... her narrow waist and exciting hips... OHhhh I wanted to grab those hips... and looking at her legs... my favorite ankle strap heels on those shapely feet with dark hose - I wanted to caress them ... following up to her skirt line just at mid-thigh as I was hoping to see. She twirled and the skirt portion of the dress flowed out so that if you were sitting you could get a hinted tease of the tops of her thigh highs. Mmmm I told her she was absolutely gorgeous and I'll have to go into my o'l military mode to fight the guys off. She giggled and said "in my dreams and she's only for me". I responded by taking her into my arms with a hug and the feel of her full breast pushed against my chest. With her heels on, we were eyeball to eyeball... looking deep into her eyes I told her how much I loved her and that I was the luckiest guy around. She smiled and lightly kissed me.

As we got into the car she did something that she normally doesn't do, she let her dress pull up along her legs and exposed her thighs higher than her shy, formal self would otherwise allow. I got a good eye full of her inner thighs as one leg stepped into the car... seeing all the way up to her panty covered pussy.... then she slowly pulled her right leg into the car... she smiled up at me. My mind was wondering at this point since I've never in 36 years of marriage, seen her do that. Miss prim and proper in public showing her legs like that?

When we pulled up to the Beth Page Hotel, I asked Cath if she had brought her contact solution and container. She asked "Why?" I replied "Well, this looks like a nice place and I may have a few drinks. It would be safer to spend the night. What do you think?" She looked at me and said, "it so happens I was thinking the same thing so I did throw a small bag together. You were so goggly eyed looking at my legs that you didn't see me put the bag in the back when I got in the car." "Sounds like a plan then!" I said, "I'll get us checked in and let the car hop park the rig."

I got out of the care andI saw the car hops eyes widen when he opened the door to let Cath out. Her dress had scooted up to the tops of her thigh-highs and she made no attempt to smooth it down as she would have if we were going to church. I know he was getting a great look down the front of her dress too. When she reached around to grab her bag from behind my seat.... I know she was giving him one heck of a thigh shot.. I know... I was around the car by this time and I was seeing the tops of her stockings and bare thigh too.... What has gotten into her? I have to admit I liked it.

The car hop took her hand and she exited the vehicle, standing tall and erect, full of confidence yet with a blush on her face for just getting caught with her skirt up. Bright eyed and a smile she stepped forward and took my arm. Proud as a peacock, I lead her through the doors.

As we walked through the lobby I saw Dave. I could see that he caught a good look at Cath as we came through the door. He had a big friendly smile, came over, shook my hand and I made the introductions. He said his wife would be back in a moment, she went to the ladies room. We chatted about the hotel and other basic stuff and Dana walked up from behind us. Dave introduced his stunning wife. She is about 5' 2" out of heels an she had on those ankle strap three inch heels in red, that I love and black hose. Her eyes a rich chestnut... black upper and lower eye liner.. light to dark charcoal eye shadow... and her hair a deep jet black. She is petite and her contrast to Cath was 4" in height and smaller framed including her 34 Bish to Cish tits. She wore tight skirt that was mid-thigh and showed off her gorgeous legs... OK, I'm a leg and thigh guy... I also love sexy eyes and hair on a woman. Dana's top was semi-transparent, opaque white, low cut to her cleavage and she must be wearing a pushup bra because her breast were so rounded and her cleavage tight. She had on a hot red lipstick that contrasted intimately and slutty with her hair.

Dana asked Cathy what was in the shoulder bag. Cath explained that we figured that we would try out the accommodations so she had some of her personal affects in it. Dana mentioned that they stay at this hotel often and that we will really like it. Dave said that he could get us a discount, asked Cath for her bag. He told us both that he would go with me to get us checked in and the girl could chat. I was good with a discount opportunity. We left the gals and went to the check-in counter. A cute gal stepped up to assist us and she gave me a knowingly suggestive smile as Dave introduced me. Her name was Debbie. Dave told Debbie to give me the group discount and to make sure that I had the room next to theirs. Debbie, wide eyed and smiling, did exactly that. I was surprised that Dave and Dana had a room at the hotel already. Dave said that is was a normal once a moth thing that he and Dana did when they got together with some friends. My naiveté thought nothing of it other then it's better to stay put then drive drunk.

As we walked back to the girls, they were chatting away and laughing. Dave interrupted and announced that we are all checked in and that he was even able to get our room next to theirs. Cath gave me a glance and I shrugged my shoulders. Dave didn't miss a beet and took Cath by the Arm and lead the way to the reception that he mentioned to me. I extended my arm to Dana, with a broad smile and twinkle in her eye she interlocked her arm in mine and closed her other hand over my hand. She caressed the back of my hand as we walked and said that we should really enjoy the night. I told her that I was looking forward to the time and getting to know her and Dave a little more. She also noted that it looked like Dave wanted to get to know Cath more too... I was trying to read the double meaning in that, if there was one. Yet, watching Cath's hips move in that dress and her sexy legs had my mouth getting dry while my tongue wanted to lick her skin that I knew was above those sexy thigh-high hose.

As I watched them walk, I could see that Dave is about my height and build. He and Dana are about eight to ten years younger than Cath and me. Dave looked distinguished, dark hair, blue eyes and a wide smile. He is charming and articulate in conversation as I would expect from a senior executive. I had a good sense that this would be an evening of fun and very little to no conversation about work. I have to admit that taking a double meaning to Dana's comment a moment ago, brought thoughts of Dave exploring to find those sensuous hidden treasures with Cath that i knew she had as she sashayed in front of me.

Dana brought my attention back to her by pressing closer as we entered the door to the private reception area. She felt soft yet toned. For the first time I really noticed the flowery fragrance of her hair. "Nice", I whispered. She looked up, asking, "What did you say?" "Your hair, it has a really great fragrance. I was just saying "Nice" to my self but since you asked, I like the way your hair smell. Hope that's not out of line?" She smiled, thanking me with a light kiss on the cheek.

As we went in, There was a table collecting tickets or taking cash at the door. I was reaching into my pocket for my wallet when Dave turned and said "You two are my guest. Put your wallet away I'm sure a few dances with Cath later will work off the fee." We all laughed and continued in. We were each given a red wrist band to signify that we were a part of this group and could leave and come back in. The lighting was turned medium low and light jazzy music played low in the background. Dave & Cathy lead the way to the buffet. There was a really nice spread, not to mention the gathering of classy folks.

The table settings were around a small dance floor. They were set up as square tables for four, rectangular for six and round for eight. Dave took a to a table for six. He thought it would be fun if another couple would end up joining us. I noted that it was a great networking set up and he just smiled. We sat with Cath in the middle across from me, Dave next to her on one side and Dana next to me across from Dave. He asked if we wanted anything to drink since it was an open bar for us. Cath isn't much of a drinker but said she'd like a fuzzy navel...Dave laughed and commented that he hoped hers wasn't fuzzy... she blushed and we all laughed. Dana asked for a red wine and I asked for a scotch. Dave headed off to the bar.

Cath asked Dana about the seating and the folks that are attending, "what type of event is this?" Dana said it was a social gathering of different associates either from business and the community. They liked to get together privately and let their hair down once a month. Since they had the banquet room into the early hours of the morning, most of the folks got rooms at the hotel so they could enjoy one anthers company for as long as they liked. She said that her and Dave have been doing this for about a year and really enjoy the other people and really getting to know them! Dana put a heavy emphasis on "really getting to know them."

Dave came back with the drinks and another couple. Carl and Nancy. Carl was about 6'2" build like a linebacker and charcoal black. Nancy was about 5'4" a mix of carmel & milk chocolate, her eyes had a hint of asian and the color was a captivating green. They were a handsome couple. Carl had on slacks and a loose buttoned shirt.... a great smile and an enthralling voice. He sat in the open chair next to Cath. Nancy had those great hips like Cath, forming from her chiseled waist and bare sexy legs resting in red platform heels that made her about 5' 8". She was wearing a short tight leather skirt and a black lace blouse that had not hint of a bra under it... her skin tone showed right through her blouse and her nipples were obvious even to the casual observer... Being the gentleman that I am, I stood as she came to the empty seat and pulled it back for her. She took my right hand off the chair and squeezed into my arms to hug me and give me a kiss on the cheek. Looking at Carl she chuckle, "I really like a gentleman with a lip duster!"... Carl laughed and retorted, "you can have him!" I helped Nancy scoot her chair in and got a good view down her open blouse and her thighs almost to her crotch.

We all chatted about various topics... Carl got up and refilled our drinks and brought me a margarita this time. As Carl set Cath's drink down he caressed her bare arm slowly from her fingers to her shoulder... moving her hair back across from her front to the back... she didn't seem to mind as she kept engrossed in listening to Dave talk about his enjoyment of photography. When Carls fingers began to slip down across her shoulders she did sigh and look up at him...moving her neck around... saying that it was stiff and that his fingers felt good. I was mesmerized... Cath doesn't let other guys massage her neck let alone caress her arm like that. She turned in her chair to face Dave better and give Carl access to her neck and bare shoulders. He looked over at me with a big smile... I just nodded an acknowledgement of his caressing and massaging my wife.

I was then distracted by the sensation on both my thighs, looking down I saw a hand from each lady caressing and from Nancy's side actually squeezing as to test my muscle tone. She leaned close to my left ear and whispered. Since I do not hear well on that side I turned my head to give her my full attention and hearing side.. asking her to repeat what she just asked. As my eyes met hers she let her lips brush mine... then she asked if I worked out regularly? Locked on her alluring green eyes, I said no but I use L-Arginine every day and that helps with my tone. Her eyes twinkled and she said, "Isn't that good as a libido enhancer too?" Chuckling I responded "it does keep the blood flow working well." We both laughter... And the DJ music started up!

Cranking up the tunes the DJ said "OK everybody let's hit the dance floor and really get things swinging!" I looked over to Cath to take her out for a dance but Dave already had her hand in hand on the way. Dana's fingers gently on the side of my face pulled my chin toward her and looking into my eyes, her's bright with expectation said, "It looks like you lost your wife for the night. I'll gladly take her place!" "Let's go!" I replied and took her by the hand, watching her slip off the chair, her dress riding up so that I saw the tops of her hose, and we headed out to the dance floor. Dave already had Cath spinning and jitter-bugging in such a way that her dress would swirl up and the tops of her thigh-highs could easily be seen by all. She was laughing and really enjoying the dance.

Although I was dancing with Dana, I kept looking over at Cath and Dave. He would spin her and then pull her toward him.. her breast crushing against his chest.. he would reach down and caress her ass.. pulling her dress up enough to touch her thigh... the release her to see her work her hips as she moved her feet in the rhythm of the music. Her hair flowing back and forth.. her full breast swaying in her dress... I'm mesmerized by her moves and actions... never seeing her like this before... I'm turned on to see Cath acting so sexy and becoming more wanton as the music continues. The dance floor is getting more crowded as the couples press closer, bumping and grinding. Dana's hips are pressed to mine and I feel her grinding against me. I look down to see her eyes closing as she grabs my hips and holds on ... the rhythm swaying and her gyrating.... me looking up to see Cath pressed against Dave.. her head over his shoulder and Curtis pressing against her from behind.. It looks as if they have her sandwiched between them... Dana is pressing her tits against my chest and I feel more gyrating softness behind me... I feel another set of arms wrapping forward around to Dana's shoulders... delicious chocolate arms... I know it is Nancy... Her breast pushing into my back and he pelvis gyrating against my ass... me between the two hot beauties... My head is a swirl... two long rhythmic songs... I see Cath flush.. eyes closed...pressed between these two guys we just met tonight... I'm amazed and excited..

The music abruptly stops... the DJ announces "time to break before we shake".... Dana looks up and Says "I think you need another drink".. here I am standing with her on the dance floor, Nancy still clinging to my back, a hardon like never before and my wife still with her arms wrapped around Dave's neck. Dana takes me by the hand and leads me to the bar. Dave and Cath are making their way over as well... Cath looks at me, pink checked and a little embarrassment in her eyes. Dana greats Dave with a big hug and wet kiss saying how much she loves him and how hot it was to see my reaction to him dancing with Cath... Cath looks at me.. I take her by the hand and gently step to her... Kissing her.. whispering to her I love her immensely and that I was and still am very turned on by her dancing with Dave... She whispers back that she loves me so much and that she has never felt so hot... and all her senses seem to be on fire.. she licks my ear as she continues how wet she feels and how hot her pussy lips seem to be... Not even thinking, I reach down and pull up her dress, slipping my hand to feel and WOW.. her thong is soaked... I snap back with Dana and Dave clapping... Cath says she needs to go to the ladies room and Dana took her by the hand to lead the way.