What If? Ch. 08

Story Info
Katy reenters Brandon's life.
2.6k words
4.5
17.3k
7

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 05/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by HJF

"We need to talk," Gina said as she pushed past him inside, Katy following a step behind. The small blonde gave him a quick smile as she passed him.

Sensing what this was about Brandon said in frustration, "Gina, I told you the other day to let this go, I'm with Alexis now." Then he looked at Katy, "Not that I'm not glad to see you again Katy." As he said it he got his first glance at Katy and she looked more amazing than ever. If possible she was more beautiful, despite the causal clothes she wore, and there was something about her now that he could not put his finger on. As he looked at her he suddenly remember why he was once so madly in love with this woman.

"Likewise Brandon, you seem well," she said.

"Thank you, I am. "Then, unable to help himself, he added, "You look really great Katy." Out of the corner of his eye he thought he saw Gina's sternness break for just a second as the former lovers spoke, but it was gone as soon as it came. Katy had no sooner thanked Brandon for his compliment than Gina broke in.

"Yeah, yeah, everyone is great. Let's get this sorted out shall we? I got a ton of people coming tomorrow and Jack is holding down the fort so let's get this resolved before my house suffers major damage?" Both Brandon and Katy nodded and Gina continued, "Right, now the reason Katy and I are here Mr. Know-it–All actually has nothing to do with that bitch you're dating. Although the fact she's not here seriously uncomplicates things." Before he could ask Gina got to the point, "Tomorrow," she said, looking directly at him, "as you know is your niece's birthday, and she would be heartbroken if her favorite uncle didn't show. However, she is also equally attached to Aunt Katy. You two really should just get married already and save me the frustration of explaining to my kids that Katy is not their real aunt, but I digress. The point is my daughter wants both of you at her party tomorrow, so this thing about avoiding each other and hiding ends now. I don't care who is dating who, or what your differences are we're going to figure this out and soon and you're going to act like adults tomorrow, okay?"

"Whoa, whoa, Aunt Katy? They haven't seen Katy in months. How could she have left that good of an impression the one time she was here."

He looked back and forth at the pair until Katy said, "Actually I've been here several months. I looked up Gina when I got here. She was so nice to me and we had so much fun that week I told her that I just wanted to meet for lunch and we kind of picked up our friendship again."

Brandon was angry. He looked at Gina, "So, wait, you and Jack have known my ex has been living in the area for several months and you failed to mention that?"

"Why should we have? By the time she got here you were already with the cheer bitch! Besides, things with Jack and I still weren't solid yet. I was still feeling anti-Metcalf back then."

"It's not fun being on the other end of a three person lie is it Brandon?" Katy said quietly and Brandon realized he had done virtually the same thing to her only far far worse.

"Okay, okay enough with the anger, we're here to air things out and discuss them so a little girl can have a good birthday."

After that the three talked rather civilly and Katy and Brandon agreed to act civil to each other the next day and promised no fighting. As soon as the agreement had been struck Gina hurried out to get home. To his surprise Katy stayed, saying she wanted to 'catch up'

She listened intently as he told her about his work over the past few months and he briefly talked about his time with Alexis.

"That's great Brandon. I'm glad you're doing well, and Alexis seems nice."

"Sure," Brandon scoffed, "You're just saying that not to sound jealous, you probably hate her."

"No, actually I don't, and if she makes you happy then I'm happy for you." Then she looked at him and asked, "She does make you happy, right?"

"Of course," Brandon answered a little too quickly.

"Then that's all that matters."

He nodded then asked what she'd been up to. It turned out she had taken his words to heart and a week after he left she called up some friends from college and was able to get a job with an interior design firm that one worked for. It paid enough that Katy was out of her parent's place and on her own by Christmastime. She worked out east until mid-January when an opportunity to work in Chicago came up and Katy applied for and got the position. She had decided she needed to get away and after that week in Chicago had decided that if the opportunity arose she would try things here at least for awhile.

"So you're your own woman now Katy; congratulations. I'm really proud of you for doing that," Brandon said.

"Yes, and it feels great. Not to mention I have new friends that aren't rich, snobby, or dumb bimbos. It's nice to hang out with responsible friends for once, not that we don't have fun, but you know. These are girls I could see being in a moms group with our kids hanging out together, and I could leave my kid with one of them and not feel like they're in danger."

"So you still want kids, even with your new career?"

"Oh, yes, I'm maybe more self-sufficient now but I still think having kids will be the highlight of my life. Now I just have something else outside of that I enjoy and can express myself with. Design was always a hobby, now I just get paid for it."

"Speaking of kids, you, ah, got any guys in your life?" Katy smiled.

"Nope, nothing serious anyway. You know me too well for me to say I went without sex for a year. I thought about it a few times, but part of my problem is that I've always been with a guy, so I decided to focus on me for awhile. I can still have my big family, I mean I'm only 24. So I decided to take the year off from anything serious with guys."

"I see, well you look absolutely amazing. Any guy would be lucky to have you."

"I know," Katy said, almost sounding cocky. It was then that Brandon understood what it was about Katy that was so alluring, confidence. Free of her father and bitchy friends, and living life on her terms Katy was brimming with confidence and it was incredibly sexy. Katy had always had a confidence to her, but not like this.

"What?" she asked, likely because he was staring.

"You're just so sure of yourself. I've never seen this side of you, and it's incredibly sexy."

"Is it now?" Katy asked getting up and moving closer to him. "Well, its all thanks to you."

"Me? Katy I assure you I had..."

Katy shook her head and he trailed off before she said, "You still don't get how special you are." She then bent down and whispered in his ear, "Have more confidence in yourself. I know you can. I believe in you like you believed in me." She then kissed him softly on the lips.

"What was that for?" he asked once the shock wore off.

"I wanted to thank you for being the first person to make me truly believe I could be something other than what daddy wanted for me. For urging me to become what I am today, my life is so much better for it. So thank you."

She gave him a quick hug and kiss again, but this time his body responded,.The shock gone, his lips reacted to the familiar touch of Katy's and they longed for more. He went to kiss her back but she stopped him.

"No Brandon, I don't want to, not like this or rather not with you like this. Besides, you're with Alexis and I know you don't want to betray her trust. You'll regret it if we do something, I know you will. So I think it's best we call it a night. I'll see you tomorrow at the party."

Brandon nodded and she gathered her things and left. As the door closed behind her Brandon was left thoroughly confused. Katy had come in and in a short time had reminded him of everything he loved about her. She had come back to him a better Katy than the one he had left. Yet she was right, he still cared deeply for Alexis, and did not want to do anything to hurt their budding relationship. He watched TV for a bit before heading to bed where he fell into a mighty confusing sleep.

Brandon found himself arriving home to the sound of Alexis moaning in pleasure. Alarmed he rushed into the bedroom to find, to his complete shock, Katy's face buried in the raven haired woman's pussy. Both women were naked as Katy appeared to be going all out in eating the other woman's cunt.

Alexis seemed to notice him for the first time and smiled, "You didn't tell me your ex was such a greedy little cunt licker. She's such a little slut, aren't you bitch?"

Katy looked up only briefly to say, "Yes, mistress," before burying her face in Alexis' crotch again.

"See the little slut knows her place, right between my legs. Oh, and she's agreed to have our babies for us darling, so I don't have to get all ugly and fat, isn't that nice of her?"

Brandon's mind reeled. That didn't fit what Katy wanted at all, and how had Alexis gotten the upper hand so quickly? For that matter, why was Alexis being so controlling? Outside of her coaching she was sweet and kind this did not fit how he saw her at all.

Brandon just nodded, and Alexis said, well hon what are you waiting for? Strip down and breed our little bitch won't you? I want her nice and pregnant for our wedding day."

"Wedding? What wedding?" Brandon asked confused, oddly stripping in compliance.

"Our wedding, silly; the one we'll have when once you give me my big engagement ring. Now stop worrying about details. I'll take care of everything, you just keep our little slut happy."

Brandon seemingly without thinking was lined up behind Katy ready to fuck her pregnant like Alexis had said. He was balls deep before he asked, "But what about you?"

"Oh, I have our little slut for my needs wouldn't want to risk you swelling my belly would we? That's our little slut's job."

Soon Katy picked up the pace and Alexis came hard all over Katy's face. Brandon, now too lost in the feel of Katy's pussy again, gave no more thought to what Alexis said and concentrated on pumping Katy full of his potent sperm. When Alexis recovered she reached in the bedside table drawer and produced a needle. She then stuck Katy with it and injected her with something.

"Fertility drugs," she said, "Don't want to take any chances with our slut getting knocked up."

As the thought of a very pregnant Katy entered his mind he came hard more than he had ever done so before. When he was done he pulled out of her, but not a drop of his seed had spilled out of her, her body seemingly having retained it all.

Suddenly her breasts and belly began to swell like balloons, milk leaking from her nipples. Alexis came back in and said, "Oh, look it worked. Good job babe." Brandon watched in horror and fascination as Katy's body swelled inhumanly fast until she looked 6 months pregnant in a matter of minutes.

Brandon was the pushed out of the room by Alexis, claiming it was 'girl-time'

He went through the door next and found himself in a church it looked like a wedding but strangely he was chained to the altar as if to prevent escape. Music like a funeral dirge began and coming toward him was a woman in a black bridal gown, shadows obscuring her face. As she got closer Brandon panicked and struggled against his chains resisting the urge to look at the woman. He struggles were to no avail, and he almost resigned himself to his fate when a loud shriek rang out from somewhere.

Brandon awoke in a sweat and realized it had all been a dream. The rest of the morning he dealt with the confusing images before managing to put them out of his head in time for the party.

The party went well enough and when he got there he found out first hand just how close his brother's kids, especially the birthday girl, had grown to Katy over the course of her friendship with Gina. They, and most of the kids there, absolutely adored Katy, and he could tell the feeling was mutual from Katy. As he watched Katy playing with the kids, he could not help, although he tried not to, but acknowledge to himself that Alexis was nowhere near as popular with the kids, nor did she find as much joy with them.

Which would have been fine by itself, so Katy was better with kids, no big deal, but as the party rolled on he realized that it was not just the children in his family that liked Katy better, even the adults warmed to her better. Then again he remembered his retort to Gina, had any of them really given Alexis a chance, or was she the victim of Katy's shadow?

His was mind deeply troubled by all of this as for the first time he began to doubt Alexis being right for him. Then he remembered that this was probably Gina's plan all along. This was why she had hosted this party and invited them both.

"Are you listening to yourself Brandon?" he thought "Of course that wasn't the reason." His inner voice, that strangely sounded a lot like Gina defending herself, was right. It was a birthday party. The fact that it shed light on several of Alexis' flaws was probably just a bonus.

He then put the Alexis/Katy argument out of his head for the rest of the night, determined to enjoy the party. However, as the party was wrapping up, Gina brought something to his attention. It was a video on YouTube of a cheerleading coach going absolutely ballistic, yelling, screaming, throwing chairs and other things, and generally raging at her cowering squad. Brandon with absolute horror recognized the voice, though her face was blurred out, and the uniforms and realized it was Alexis.

"Maybe they had a rough day," Brandon said quietly in a weak attempt to justify his girlfriends temper.

"Brandon?!" Gina asked in disbelief, "You still want to defend her after this? She's a psycho, you do realize that right?" He gave no response. "Okay, even if they did this is clearly uncalled for or has she got you so brainwashed that you actually believe this is reasonable behavior?"

"No, but if they lost, well I think we all know Alexis doesn't like to lose. I admit this is out of line, but..." he trailed off at the incredulous looks everyone was giving him.

Gina looked about ready to explode at him, but it was Katy's quiet words that made the outburst unnecessary, as her quiet sentence stung worse than anything Gina could have screamed.

"Brandon, they won the competition."