What If? Ch. 09.2

Story Info
Brandon finds out the truth about Katy's return.
2.2k words
4.64
14.2k
5

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 05/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by HJF

Brandon awoke the next morning to the familiar feel of Katy cuddled against him. In a rush the previous night came back to him and he felt an extreme amount of gratitude for the blonde in his arms. Katy had done it again, as she had countless times when they were together she had found a way to save him from himself. He thought about waking her to thank her but he smiled and had a much better idea. He gently he raised her right leg a bit and carefully positioned himself behind her. He then began to caress her big tits and sensitive nipples before working a finger into her increasingly dampening pussy.

"Mmmmm baby, don't stop," the sleepy woman moaned and Brandon had no intention of doing so. When he felt she was finally wet enough he lined his hard shaft up with her warm pussy and slowly began to fuck her. Not like he had the night before, but with great love and care.

He savored each stroke as he slowly sped up, each gentle stroke going deeper into her until he could go no further. He kept at that for a few minutes before he could resist kissing the beautiful blonde no longer.

He paused for only a moment to kiss her and it seemed to trigger Katy into alertness, as if her body wanted her to find out why the pleasure had stopped. As his lips met hers she was surprised for only a moment before she returned his kiss. When the kiss broke Brandon changed positions and Katy understanding rolled on her back and spread herself for him. He kissed her again briefly before he thrust his hard cock into her waiting pussy. He once again savored the feeling of her wrapped around him before he resumed fucking her slow and steady. Like their night together in that Chicago hotel this was not mere sex, it was them expressing their love. Their complete selves worked together in harmony as they drove each other to higher and higher passion.

It was Katy that reached the summit first, her walls contracting on his shaft signaling her powerful orgasm. She managed a loud cry of passion as her body shook with pure pleasure. Soon the vibrations of her pussy became too much for Brandon and he too was pulled over the edge, unloading wave after pleasurable wave of hot cum into her waiting tunnel.

He collapsed to the bed and for a while all they did was lie together kissing and cuddling, basking in the love they had even for a brief moment rekindled.

Eventually hunger won out over the feeling of love and Brandon rose, dressed, and went to make them breakfast. Not long after he had entered the kitchen he heard the shower running and knew what Katy was up to. She emerged dressed in her clothes from the night before and kissed him. He opened his mouth to say something, but she stopped him.

"Let's not ruin it my love, let's just eat the delicious breakfast you've made and enjoy this feeling a little longer," she said.

He shrugged and they ate together in silence, and as Katy had said they simply enjoyed the moment and each other's company. When the meal was finished and the dishes were cleared though Katy began.

"First off, thank you for this morning, I had forgotten what that felt like, and it was a real treat to feel it again."

"Thank you for last night, you were right, I did need that. Once again, Katy, you were my angel of mercy."

"My pleasure, but that brings me to my next point, which is so much harder after this morning. Last night, as you might have guessed from my attire, was supposed to be a one night thing. You needed help and as I said it was my pleasure to give it, but contrary to belief my presence here was not to, as they say, 'win you back'. You're in a bad spot fresh off a really ugly breakup and I think it would be foolish to rush into anything.

"Mostly though the reason we broke up in the first place was that you felt we rushed into a relationship and I think we'd be doing that again if we got together this way. So I want you to take some time off and make the right decision for you."

"What about you?" Brandon asked, "How do you feel about giving us a try again?"

"When I talked with you the other night I said I would finish the year before going into something serious, and I meant it. That said, if there is one person I would break that for Brandon, it's you. You reminded me this morning just how special we were together and if you offered me another shot at that I'd be a fool to turn it down, but I don't want you to feel pressured, and I don't want you to decide right now. Take a couple of weeks, get your head straight, and if you still really want to try again I'm willing."

With that she got up and left, leaving Brandon a mixture of emotions. On one hand he wanted Katy more than ever, but on the other she was right. If he rushed in what was to prevent what happened before from happening again?

As Katy recommended he sat on the idea for a while, during which time he got an unexpected call from Christina. Apparently it had taken the squad a few days to track down his number, but they wanted him to come to their next practice for some reason. So the next day he arranged to be there.

A little baffled Brandon arrived at the gym to find the girls in their school clothes. Brandon, now even more confused, asked, "Ladies, shouldn't you be changed for practice?"

"Well the thing is we usually take Thursdays off, tomorrow being the game day and all." Christina said.

"Glad to see the new coach has some sense," Brandon thought, always finding the Thursday and Friday practices a bit unnecessary. "Then why?" he asked, before the girls produced a trophy.

"We got this for you, as a thank you for your hard work on our behalf."

"Yeah Uncle Brandon, you went above and beyond, and we're grateful."

Brandon blushed as the squad erupted into giggles knowing exactly what he did "above and beyond."

"Well ah thanks, ladies, I'm touched." Then noticing it was a trophy from their recent competition he added, "Really touched, not sure I earned this, but thanks." He then laughed to himself.

"What's so funny, Uncle Brandon?" Christina asked.

"I was just thinking my first, and sadly only, high school athletic trophy and it's for cheerleading." Everyone laughed a bit before Christina dismissed the squad. He asked for Christina to wait, pretending to want to know about the new coach.

When the other girls were gone he said, "Christina, thanks for the thought, but I can't accept this, I wasn't your coach. Alexis was she should get this, tirade or not."

"Oh she got one, we mailed it of course, but she got it. It was all she cared about anyway," Christina said bitterly, "We requested this extra trophy for our assistant coach who couldn't come because he was at his niece's birthday party."

"Assistant coach? But...I wasn't..."

Christina smiled, "Not in title maybe, but you were the one who helped keep coach happier and as I said that helped a lot." She grinned and he blushed again, "Seriously though, there were more than a few practices where you ended up being a voice of reason, convincing her to back off or let us catch our breaths. We don't call you Uncle Brandon for nothing; many times you were our silent protection. As boring as they were for you we learned that if you were here coach would ease up the practice." She smiled, "Why do you think some of us started flirting with you? We wanted to make your time here a little more enjoyable to return the favor so to speak, and to encourage you to come back."

Brandon thought about her words and looked at the trophy. "In that case I'm honored, thank you. Be sure to tell the girls it was my pleasure to help you out and I wish you all the best."

"What? You're not coming back?" Christina said with a pout.

Brandon chuckled, "No offense, but cheerleading ain't my thing." Christina was about to say something when yelling erupted from the hall. Seeing who was arguing through the doors Brandon told Christina to wait there before heading outside.

The two combatants were so focused on each other they never saw or heard Brandon enter the hall.

"...you had it in for me the very moment you arrived here you little blonde bimbo, you and that math cunt had it in for me the whole time and don't think I didn't know what you were up to trying to steal MY job and MY coaching position. I don't fucking think so! Now I know why the fucking parents were so damn whiny this season. They had you fucking calling them telling them to complain about the smallest of things!" A very angry Alexis shouted.

"SMALLEST OF THINGS?!" an equally pissed off Katy shouted back incredulous. "You were Hitler in a track suit you fucking bitch! And I mean that literally because you fucked any willing boy in this school it seems, never mind you had a perfectly good man at home more than willing to fuck you silly!"

"OH YES BRANDON! Precious little Brandon, don't try to pretend you didn't come back here to steal him too, you and that slut sister-in-law of his Gina conspired against me from the movement I hooked up with him. I never had a fucking chance in hell against perfect fucking Katy. Never mind that you dumped him, but no one remembers that little piece of information! NO YOU'RE JUST PERFECT LITTLE KATY!!!"

"YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT WE DID, YOU LITTLE GOLD-DIGGING WHORE!!!" Katy screamed back, "Brandon may have been blinded by your act, but we weren't and you weren't going to ruin his life. Not on my watch, or Gina's," Katy finished in a much calmer, but still firm tone.

At that point Brandon had had enough. He cleared his throat, which echoed in the brief silence between salvos and both ladies turned to look at him in shock.

He cut them off, though, "Well ladies that was... interesting, however if you're quite finished I think Christina would like to go home now." He said it in a calm voice that thoroughly surprised him given the rage of anger he felt toward both women. He opened the gym door and called for Christina. She promptly exited the gym and ran down the hall without looking back. When she had left Brandon quietly said, "Alexis, I believe that you are not allowed in this building. Please leave or I'm sure the police will be happy to remove you."

"Brandon..."

"Just stop Alexis, nothing you can say will help you in any way. After what you did there is no defense. No offense to either of you or the girls but its fucking cheerleading Alexis. What you did would have been out of line for a coach of a state or college football team. As for you choice in sex partners Alexis," he said with cold disappointment and disgust in every word, "there is no word for it. To think you got jealous when the girls flirted with me and you flaunted them in those excuses for uniforms, but at least I never slept with them. The thought never even crossed my mind, but not you apparently. You'll fuck any thing with dick in this place. So, please get out of my sight. I never want to see you again. Ever."

Alexis opened her mouth to reply but thought better of it and left. Brandon then headed for the other door and Katy ran after him. He turned and said, "And don't pat yourself on the back either Katy 'not here to win you back', 'you won't forgive yourself if you betray her trust', 'if you're happy that's all that matters,' what a load of bull. You and Gina have both been lying to me since you got here. Not to mention I find out that you and one of your friends are the reason Alexis was so paranoid, but you wanted that, didn't you? Here I thought she was going loopy, but no it's just my ex trying to help me and the girls on the cheerleading squad. Well guess what, it backfired and we both got hurt. Do the girls know their new 'awesome' coach is part of the reason their last one went psycho on them?"

"That's not fair! That bitch was time bomb and you know it!"

"True, but before you pat yourself on the back Katy, think about this. Who's more responsible when the bomb goes off? The bomb, or the person that lit the fuse?"

He then walked away leaving a very silent Katy in his wake.