What If? Ch. 12

Story Info
Starting a family at last.
1.8k words
4.54
27.9k
12

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 05/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by HJF

The months leading up to the wedding we quite hectic as Brandon and Katy made plans for their life together while organizing like crazy. There were a lot of adjustments needed and tough decisions to be made, the easiest of which was the wedding date, as there was only one date that would do. The advantage of marrying on a Thursday two years earlier meant their original wedding day was now on a Saturday and neither Brandon nor Katy wanted another day. As the wedding approached they anticipated some problems, namely Brandon half expected Alexis to show up and try to crash the wedding, but nothing happened. It turned out to be a wonderful ceremony on a lovely fall day in Connecticut. What's more Brandon's new father-in-law personally assured them that there would be no mix up with the paperwork this time, citing he had the word of a judge, the mayor, and governor that they would make sure the paperwork went through this time.

Brandon and Katy's honeymoon was a fun, sex filled week on, what else, a cruise liner. They enjoyed several months of wedded bliss avoiding the baby issue. Both wanted to start soon, but given what had happened the first time Katy was nervous and Brandon was afraid to press her. That is until a Saturday in February when she brought it up.

Brandon was enjoying an afternoon of sports when Katy came in in a huff, slamming the door behind her.

"That woman is going to drive me nuts, I cannot stand working for someone that is that stubborn and frankly has zero taste," Katy said as she fell onto the couch near him

"So, quit," Brandon said matter of factly. He knew this drew a glare, but they had had this conversation several times and after playing the understanding husband the first four times he opted for voicing his opinion this time. He figured there was little risk in it, she would piss and moan the whole day no matter what he said until she got herself out of it, and with this week being her 'off limits' time of the month he had little to risk in the sex department.

Brandon knew why Katy was so frustrated. The woman she was designing for was the new VP at her firm; she had just transferred from Boston and immediately demanded help designing from her staff. She said to it was to help sell the product,but Katy said it was because she wanted a free design consultation. Both had valid arguments, but the VP had rank so her view won out. The VP, whose name was actually Melissa, but went by Mel, was very demanding and wanted the best fulltime designer the firm had, but given it was the busy season the company felt that would be a bad idea. So the job fell to Katy, their best part-time designer.

Needless to say Mel was not too happy about not getting her way so she and Katy got off on the wrong foot to start with. However, upon learning they had been classmates at Harvard, Mel had warmed to Katy a bit. It didn't hurt Katy that Mel soon realized Katy was just as talented as the fulltimers, she just didn't want the workload of one, nor did she need to because of Brandon's job. Katy liked being a lot more personal with her clients than some of the other designers, which was one of the other reasons her manager had steered Mel toward Katy.

However, this had caused a bit of friction between the two women as Mel was not into sharing personal details, nor was she willing to listen to Katy's ideas. This led to the reaction Katy came home with each time after presenting a new idea to Mel.

"I can't," Katy said when her anger had faded a bit and she possibly understood that Brandon was as frustrated with this conversation as he was. "You know I can't. I promised Jen I would stick it out; we need Mel to like us or she'll make everyone's life hell."

Hearing the resignation in her voice and realizing she might be willing to listen this time he turned off the TV and moved closer to her. She immediately cuddled up to him and said, "I don't know what to do, I want to finish but I just can't take getting cut down anymore." They sat silent for a second before she added, "Help me Brandon, I don't know what to do... what would you do?"

Brandon thought and said, "Play hardball Katy, she asked for your help. Tell her that her taste is horrible and you won't do it her way, she sounds like the type that might respect that."

"I can't do that! We never do that, it's the first rule of our company. We never tell the customer that."

"True, it is, but first off she's not paying so she's not technically a customer, and second I believe her argument was that this was supposed to and I quote 'show off the company's talent.' Well, your designing is one of the best examples of the company's talent, not her taste. If she wants to make her home a showcase of the company's talent she needs to trust in that talent. And if she doesn't like it, quit. You're a great designer; I know your friends with Jen and all, and you love the freedom they allow you, but trust me you're good enough you'll land somewhere and if Jen's really your friend she'll understand."

Katy smiled and kissed him, "You're right, I'll do just that, thanks baby."

She then rose and after a heated phone conversation with Mel got the other woman to agree to let her do things her way, within reason of course.

When she got off the phone she found Brandon and gave him a huge hug and kiss.

"You're a genius you know that?" she said before kissing him again, "You were so right! The minute I stood up to her I could almost hear more respect coming from the other end, and when reminded about what she said she agreed immediately. I made more headway on that project in ten minutes than I have in three weeks of trying to appease her." It seemed it was about then that she felt the effects of her passionate kissing. She gave a wicked smile and said, "And it seems someone is ready to make some progress of their own." She then massaged Brandon's hard cock to emphasize her point.

"Yeah, a lot of good it'll do with the no fly zone in place." Brandon mumbled.

"Oh, there's no no fly zone in place tonight you sexy stud you. Not after what you just did, besides I kind of enjoying this bossy thing, and so are you it seems. So take me to bed and fuck my brains out baby."

Brandon could hardly believe it and before he could stop himself he said, "But Katy, it's no fly time, remember, otherwise we risk you know..."

"That's right," Katy said smiling even wider, "Even better, take me to bed and knock me up baby, you know you want to. Make me all swollen and pregnant with our baby."

Speech failed Brandon and he practically dragged Katy to the bedroom. They ripped off each other's clothes and by the time Brandon was lining up his hard shaft with Katy's fertile pussy it was very clear she was as aroused as he.

He slid into her pussy with ease and with a nearly inhuman pace did as she had ordered and fuck her brains out. Loud moans filled the bedroom as he exploded into her and Katy screamed, "Yes!! Yes!! You virile stud you! Fill my fertile womb with your potent seed! Knock me up good baby, make me nice and pregnant!"

Brandon rode out his orgasm then collapsed onto the bed next to Katy. It was only as the feeling wore off that he realized what had just happened. All rational thought had left him the minute she had asked him to get her pregnant.

"Baby, I'm so sorry!" Brandon said in shock.

"For what, you potent stud you?" she cooed in obvious delight.

Brandon was confused, "But, you don't want a baby, you said you weren't ready yet..."

Katy smiled, "Brandon I love you dearly, but sometimes you're too sensitive for your own good. Of course I want a baby. I was just nervous and scared, just like I was today talking to Mel, but you showed me there's no reason to deny myself something I really want, or rather we really want, simply because I'm afraid. Now help me with this pillow. I'm supposed to elevate my hips for this to work better, not that I'll need it given your track record and the amount you just came, but it never hurts."

He helped her elevate her hips with the pillow and said, "Wow, you're serious about this; you want a baby."

"Of course I do," she giggled, "Have you met me?" and Brandon laughed too. It was a silly question to ask Katy. "I was scared after what happened, but I realized that even if something goes wrong I have you and we'll make it through it together."

"So you're really ready?" She nodded, "Brandon, I want you to make me a mommy, think you're up for that?"

"Hey, I've got the easy part. You're the one who's carrying the thing for nine months."

Katy smiled, and said, "True, but you have to put up with me for all that."

"If I have too," he said, sighing in mock exasperation. She smacked him playfully and he kissed her, "Just kidding, I'll be by your side every minute babe."

"I know you will. I'm the luckiest woman in the world to have you. It'd be my pleasure to have our baby."

"I'll have to remind you that you said that in a few months I suspect when you start blaming me for putting you in your condition. However in the meantime I think we should give it another go round just to be sure I got the job done. I think a little slower this time my love; let us savor the moment a bit more."

"I'd like that," Katy said quietly, her voice full of love.

What followed could not have been more in contrast to the loud animalistic sex from moments before. Except for the pleasure that is, which was even better. When it was all done they simply lay together basking in each other's love.

"This kid doesn't know how lucky he'll have it," Brandon said.

"No, she doesn't," Katy added, emphasizing the 'she.'

"I'm kidding Katy, I don't care what it is as long as it ours, and hopefully fully healthy I'll love it."

"I know so will I and it will be, I think the universe owes us that much."

"Yes, and if not we still have each other, we'll manage whatever comes," he said.

"Yes my love, we will," Katy said.