What If We Get Caught

Story Info
Sister submits to her brother.
1.2k words
4.13
175.3k
101
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My brother Todd was home from college. He was on the college football team at school and he tended to think he was a big shot. I was just eighteen at the time and had just graduated high school. I guess Todd thought he was still in the locker room. I would catch him walking the hallway naked. I know I shouldn't be looking, but my brother's cock was so big. I had only been with one guy so far and he didn't look anything like my brother.

One morning after my parents had already left for work, out strolled Todd. I was sitting on the couch watching TV and my brother was totally naked. His big dick was dangling between his legs. I had to say something to him.

"Can't you put some clothes on, Todd?"

My brother just looked at me for a moment and he walked up to where I was sitting. His cock was just inches in front of my face. I knew he was doing it on purpose.

"What's the matter, Krissie? I see you looking at me all the time."

I was only looking because Todd walked around nude. He had to know I couldn't miss him. My brother decided to act. He took hold of his thick cock and he waved it in my face. The head of his prick actually smacked against my lips. I knew what he was up to. He wanted me to take him in my mouth. I wish I could have been stronger, but I was so horny lately. His cock head came to rest at my mouth and I opened for him.

Maybe I took Todd by surprise. Either way, he pushed his muscle into my mouth. I reached out with my hand and I surrounded his shaft. I brought him closer and I started to bob up and down his manhood. Todd didn't need any encouragement. He put a hand on the back of my head and he tried to push all his dick down my throat. I just couldn't take all of him. Todd had to be eight inches long and he was thick. All I can say was that Todd was getting hard.

A few minutes passed and Todd pulled out of my mouth. His dick was all slick from my saliva. He reached down and pulled me to my feet. Off came whatever clothes I had on. My nipples were erect, that much was certain. I got worried. I knew what Todd had in mind. Brother and sister shouldn't do that kind of thing. Besides I wasn't on the pill and Todd didn't have a rubber on.

"What if we get caught?" I asked my brother.

"Mom and Dad are at work. I'm not going to tell anyone. What about you?"

Just like that, Todd pushed me down onto my back. He spread my legs apart and then he climbed onto the couch. I watched in horror and excitement as Todd rubbed the head of his cock across my pubic area. I almost told him to slide his cock into me, but I just looked down and watched as Todd sunk his rod into my pussy. I can tell you I never felt anything like that before. Todd was enormous. It took him some minutes before he was able to get all of his cock into me.

Once he did, I saw his ass going up and down as he gave me every inch of that fat pecker. What can I say? I gave in and told him to fuck me as hard as he could. I became my brother's slut that morning. Todd's big balls were hitting my ass every time he slid his cock into me. I pulled my legs back and I placed my hands onto his hips. My brother somehow stretched my pussy there on the couch. After awhile it felt like his cock fit me perfectly.

Todd lowered his mouth and he found my pink nipples. My brother sucked and chewed on the tips until I started to scream in ecstasy. Much to my embarrassment I think I told Todd not to pull out. I thought I said I wanted him to cum in me. My brother didn't even question me about birth control. He was fucking me with his bare cock and it didn't even occur to him to speak up.

Todd brought me right to the edge before I heard him make these grunting noises. The next thing that happened was that Todd filled me with his baby cream. I just lost it and I started to have these intense orgasms. My muscles gripped my brother's dick and I managed to squeeze all his sticky batter from his dick. Todd went on for minutes until he finally rested his dick inside me. We had an intense kiss before my brother pulled his cum stained cock out of my quivering pussy.

My body was shaking uncontrollably as I started to feel Todd's love offering dripping out of my slit. My brother had given me a large load of his cum, that much was for sure. I somehow got to my feet and I went into the bathroom. I tried to push as much of his cum out as I could. I had been stupid. I let my brother seed me with his bare cock. When I went back to the couch, there sat Todd with his cock covered in our love juices.

"I'm not on the pill, Todd."

My brother looked shocked. He just sat there like a doofus. I told him I would go see a doctor as soon as I could, but we shouldn't have anymore sex until I do. My brother looked crestfallen. I am sure he already had plans to have me again. I just hoped that this one time didn't end up being a disaster. One thing did happen. I was sucking off my brother nearly every day. I lost count of how many loads I drank of my brother's froth. Todd seemed to have an endless amount of cum for me to swallow.

I did get on the pill later that week. Nothing became of that first time Todd fucked me. Once I was sure I couldn't have a baby, Todd and I resumed fucking one another. I could never tell my brother this, but I was falling in love with him. He would have called me stupid, anyway. Todd took me in about every position possible. My brother seemed to like it best when I got on top of him and rode his cock.

Todd would squeeze my tits as I would slide up and down his stiff rod. When he got close to cumming, he would pinch my nipples as hard as he could and we would end up having our orgasms together. It was so intense as Todd shot streams of cum into my waiting pussy. The bad part was that our summer break was coming to an end. Todd said we should try and meet up during the school year somehow. I had no idea how we could swing that and I had other concerns.

I was pretty sure my brother had other lovers at college. Was he going to want his younger sister visiting him at school? I somehow doubted it, but the pull of that giant cock had me thinking of ways to meet my brother. I know how stupid it all sounds, but I am having a hard time giving up my brother's fat cock.