What is Rabies of a Marriage? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pultoy
Pultoy
325 Followers

Around the tenth of August, Brittnay walked into my office around closing one evening. She was absolutely stunning. She carried herself differently, she acted more adult, she looked ravishing, her makeup looked professionally applied, her hair had changed, the look in her eye was no longer that of a girl, she had become a woman, and it was obvious to me.

Brittnay wouldn't talk to me of her seven weeks in abstention, she said, "You'll see around the last week of September."

Brittnay was present a lot. She got a job in Sterling and commuted every day, spending her lunch hours with me, many evenings and some partial weekends. I even gave her a key to my house and she kept a change of clothes there and some toiletries, in case she ever needed them. Nothing untoward ever occurred, it was a convenience for her and I did not mind a bit.

The relationship was one of friendship, but I am twenty seven years her senior. She eschewed the advances of all men, choosing to spend her time with me. I nearly asked her about it, but did not want to broach the subject, thinking that she had an infatuation with me, and that it'd pass in due time. But it did not pass, it seemed to enhance.

I did not fan the flames of her confessed admiration, and even love that she admitted. I suppose I encouraged her with my docile acceptance and admiring looks of approval. Her newfound womanhood was fully established and she seemed to be in full 'mate mode.'

When Friday of the third week of September came around, I received a plain brown envelope addressed to me, marked 'personal and private.'

It had a return address of 680 Lake Shore Drive in Chicago, Illinois. I opened the magazine sized package and there was a letter from Hugh Heffner; The Hugh Heffner who owns Playboy Magazine.

It read;

"Dr. Wilson:

This is to inform you that 'our' girl Brittnay Hughes will be the October Playgirl of the month, with a ten page pictorial layout and four page article. She was interviewed and photographed for the magazine and has credited you as her lifetime number one inspirational person.

Enclosed is your complimentary copy of the magazine, autographed by both Miss. Hughes and myself.

We hope you enjoy the layout and article and congratulate you on your enormous effect in this young woman's life. You are prominently mentioned in the article and we request an interview with you for a follow-up edition. We plan for that publication in January or February of next year. At that time, we will feature new photos of Brittnay and some of you and her together, if you agree. You will, of course, remain clothed.

We will gladly pay your travel, lodging and meals for the excursion. If you like, you are invited to spend a week at the mansion during that time.

Best regards,

Hugh Hefner

Playboy Enterprises."

It was signed "Hugh Hefner", though I had no idea if it was his real signature or not.

I will say, the pictures DEFINITELY are of Brittnay. YIKES.

Brittnay must have known exactly when I'd receive my copy of the October Playboy featuring her as the centerfold, along with the letter from Hefner. She did not call or come around that day, at all. I sat in my office, unsuccessful at repressing my erection. The photos were so explicit, so beautiful, and so sexy.

I finally had to shake the dew off my melon and get back to my patients. From time to time, I found myself shaking like a dog shitting razor blades. That is a bad thing for a dentist to experience. Actually it is a bad thing for a patient to experience.

No communication from her came that evening, I read the article about her life's story and she did, indeed, mention me often. The photos were spectacular, I was enamored and in lust, if not love. It was unavoidable, I poured over the photos time and again, looking at every detail of her face and body. She is spectacular, has a sensational body and face. I'd never realized how gorgeous the girl is. I mean, this is the girl who threw up on me, right?

It was Friday night, I went to bed late, I had nothing planned for Saturday, so I was just hoping to see Brittnay, but not hearing from her all day Friday, I wondered what she was up to.

In the night, I awoke. I sensed her presence. She was standing over me, looking at me; watching me sleep. I opened my eyes and peered into a dark room, only a hint of moonlight filtering through the blinds. I could see the nude form, with long flowing blonde locks and the distinct right nipple of a perfectly formed C cup breast. It had the full roundness on the bottom, with the ski slope top and the nipple pointing up and out slightly, puffy and erect.

She stood there, motionless, silent, waiting. I had no idea how long she'd been there.

"Brittnay?" I asked.

There was no answer. I thought I heard a sniffle, a small whimper. She was waiting for an invitation; she was not going to be aggressive, beyond what she had done. It was up to me to accept or reject her.

I moved the covers aside, revealing my nakedness and invited her into my bed. "Come here, girl."

"Bill, I love you. I've tried not to. My folks have asked me to go out with men my own age, my friends all think I'm crazy, I can't help it, I love you and I want you." She cried.

"If you don't want me, I think I'll die." She cried as I gathered her into my arms, holding her naked form against me from toe to head touching along the way everywhere.

Our lips found one another. We mashed our faces together, opening our mouths and burying our tongues in one another's mouth, sucking in air from our noses. Our bodies rubbing and writhing together, touching each other in places neither had ever even seen in person.

She threw her top leg over me, my erection touched her wet labia, she thrust herself onto me, I was buried to the hilt as we lay side by side. I had masturbated three times during the evening and would last a long time.

Not so, Brittnay. She was aroused, highly aroused. She began an ascent to climax that only climbed higher and higher as we copulated, thrusting, pushing, and grunting; fucking.

Brittnay started with a low guttural growl but her decibel level screams became shattering to my ears as she held onto my upper body with both arms fiercely, screaming into the side of my head, pushing back at me as we continued mating.

After many minutes, I felt my orgasm rising within me. My prostate signaled my brain that a great event was about to take place and I became aggressive, animalistic in my wanton arousal. I began to control the tempo, squeezing her body, pumping in and out of her. She was wild, out of control not limp but not quite spastic.

I orgasmed with a shudder. Not much seminal fluid erupted, only a small amount found its way into her womb. But, my internal orgasm was as intense as any I'd ever had. I was spent, she was unconscious, and I was still rooted deep inside her velvet glove. We lay wrapped in one another, breathing in and out deeply, wordlessly.

The room was dark; I could barely make out her facial features as she lay in my arms, her mouth open, her head arched back, her legs splayed with me in between them, buried deeply inside her. We slept like that on our sides, face to face.

The day broke cloudy, a light rain dripped outside as I returned to consciousness. I had slipped outside her body, but was still touching her...there. We had not moved through the night, we were wrapped in one another's arms. Only my cock had shrunk and departed its' nest inside her.

I watched her as she slept. How beautiful, to be sure. This eighteen year old had saved herself for me, then gone off to find out how to make love, and returned to bless me with the fruits of her labor.

She had learned at the hands of professionals how to make herself beautiful, how to make sex, how to interest an older man. She learned it from a master, Hugh Hefner himself.

The October layout had paid her one hundred thousand dollars and gave her a fifty thousand dollar scholarship to any college of her choice. She'd make residuals from appearances, signings and anything else that either the magazine or she could figure out that would profit her.

She was obligated to go on tour, promoting the magazine. It had hit the streets Friday, the day before, and she was due in Atlanta Saturday night. She'd be gone the rest of September and all of October.

She woke from her slumber, spoke of these things and wept in my arms, promising me fidelity, love and her very heart. She asked me to wait for her, and not to think harshly of her for what she'd done.

She said she'd been approached by a talent scout when she was still in high school. All the publicity surrounding her accident and my involvement had highlighted her raw beauty to someone in Denver, who Contacted Chicago who sent a scout to interview her.

She said that she'd thought how best to win me, and it was not as a girl but as a woman. She decided to submit herself to the process of becoming a Playmate, which she hoped would appeal to me from a totally different angle. She got it right. That much I have to admit.

We talked that Saturday morning as we showered, dressed and I drove her into Denver International Airport for her Atlanta Flight. We talked about us, of all things. She wanted to know if I wanted her. And, she offered herself to me, if I did.

We discussed the age difference. She cursed the subject, telling me that she wanted whatever of my life I'd give her, up to and including my last breath. She professed her love to me, unqualified.

I brought up the subject of her sexual exposure to the world, that she'd be the prize of thousands of men who she'd be exposed to in the coming weeks and months.

I offered her her freedom to pick from the crop; that I'd understand. I asked her not to commit to me and then betray me, it would kill me.

She said, "I'm yours if you want me. If not, I'm nobody's."

"If you'll wait for me to get back, if you can wait, I'll prove it every day, every way. You'll be so glad that what went on in your marriage happened, so you could enjoy this relationship with so much more zeal." She promised. "You won't be sorry."

I did not give her an answer. We were in the airport, she needed to board, and she looked at me, breathlessly, hoping for some indication.

"I'll be here, waiting for you." I said as she walked toward the gate to board her plane. "I'll wait. I love you." I trembled.

Brittnay turned and ran into my arms, sobbing.

The loading clerk implored her to get on the plane or be left behind.

I pushed her away, "Go, little one. Have fun, experience your life and I'll be here for you when you get back. Now, go."

She barely made her flight. I followed her in the news. The questions were always about her man back home who'd saved her life. She answered over and over, she couldn't wait to get back and hold him again.

At the end of October, Halloween, Playboy flew me to Chicago for the first week of November. Brittnay ended her tour in Chicago and we met up there, at the 'mansion.'

Mr. Hefner and his staff were helpful and kind. They provided me with every courtesy, including two days alone with Brittnay before we began interviews and a new pictorial for her. Her October issue was a smash hit and the next pictorial was now scheduled for February. They needed the time to get it all down right.

I did an interview, we were photographed together and she told her story up to that point. She'd be up for Playmate of the year. With a pictorial in October of one year and February of the next year, she'd be eligible for two different Playmate of the Year awards. It was highly unusual, but she is highly unusual.

She was not selected as POY for either year. After her celebrity died down a bit, she returned to Sterling to live with me. She'd become relatively wealthy, in her own right, for such a young woman.

I urged her to enroll in college and get her degree. She didn't want to leave me, and there were no four year colleges out where we lived. I decided to sell my practice, retire from Dentistry and support her in her education.

I still had money from the settlement with Pete, I'd saved through the years and had made great money as a dentist. I sold my practice for a good profit and felt that I was set well enough to retire early, at forty six. I could always work in someone else's office if I needed or wanted to go back.

And that is exactly what we did. We moved to Gunnison, Colorado. It is the home of Western State College; it is in the mountains of South central – west, Colorado. Brittnay started her freshman year at twenty and graduated four years later with a teacher's certificate, licensed to teach math.

I joined a local dentist and worked part time in his office with him, but had no ownership of the practice for those years.

Brittnay got a job at a small high school in Southwestern Colorado, teaching math and coaching girls' volleyball. We savored every moment together, loving one another with fury, passion and dedication.

My life turned out so well. I am married to a woman who loves me, who wants me, who lusts for me, and only me. Men from around the world have offered her great wealth, fame, luxury and comfort for her favors, only to experience her refusal and to hear her profession of love for the man who saved her life.

That may be true, but there is another truth, also. She saved my life, too.

-------------------------------------------------

Need waits with longing for the familiar entrance of dear ones who pad barefoot through the soul on ordinary days.

The End

------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

Voting and comments for the entire story are now turned on here after chapter 3.

This was edited by me.

-Pultoy

Pultoy
Pultoy
325 Followers
12