What Is She Doing Here? Ch. 03

Story Info
Some decisions are made, more will need to be.
2.2k words
4.33
37.8k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't thought about Linda in nearly a week.

It was Friday late morning.

My cell rang; it was a number I didn't recognize.

She hadn't given me her number, I hadn't asked for it.

I get lots of calls from numbers I don't recognize and it was a local number so I pushed Talk

"Hi Scott, you got a minute for me?"

I instantly recognized the voice.

I almost laughed, I was so glad to hear from her!

"Yes Linda, I do! What's up??"

"Could we meet at that café you took me to for lunch?" she asked very gently, as if she thought I might say no!

"Yes, we can. I'll wait until then to hear about why."

"How about 11?"

"Yes, perfect." she said

I was in the café at 10:45

What the hell was going on I thought. I thought I'd put her out of my mind, the second I spoke to her on the phone it was all back!

It was Friday. It had been a long week for me, work wise. I had come to the point that I honestly figured I wasn't going to hear from her again. She walked through the door looking gorgeous.

I rose as she saw me and walked toward the table I had secured.

"Hi." she said shyly

"Hi." I returned I was going to make her start.

"May I sit?" she asked rather formally.

"Of course." I replied

"How are things?" I asked softly.

"Not very good." she said, looking down.

"Anything I can do?" I asked softly, meaning it to be an honest question.

"Maybe, not quite sure yet." She said, looking at me for the first time. "OK, so talk to me Linda."

She took a very deep breath and looked up at me, "Could I have a glass of wine please?"

I said nothing but waved the server over and ordered her a glass, I order my standard beer.

We sat in silence until the drinks arrived. She took a large swallow and look up at me again.

"I told him the truth, that I hadn't done what he wanted and that I wasn't going to!"

"He began to pester me nonstop to follow through, 'AS WE HAD AGREED', which is bullshit! I never AGREED!" she spat out.

"I know; so do you know why he thinks you did?" I asked.

"I don't think he really thinks that, it's just what he wants! Scott, he isn't going to stop this until I do what he wants." She looked miserable.

I took a very deep breath. "Linda, what matters is what you want!"

"That's the whole problem! I don't really know what I want." She said emphatically.

"Well, until you decide that, you have nowhere to go!"

She let out a deep sigh and said, "I know."

"Damn it if I hadn't met you I'd know the answer!" she blurted.

I had an idea what she meant but had to ask just the same, "What do you mean?"

"I'm very attracted to you! You must know that. And I'm so pissed at my husband I want to get back at him for doing this!" she tried to explain.

"Linda, first; you must decide what YOU want, this isn't about your husband, it's about you!"

"And I must now tell you something that I started to tell you before, but now you need to know. I have a very big cock, probably larger than any you have ever encountered. This is not some bragadose thing I'm telling you; this is for a very significant reason, most women never feel the same about average size cock again!"

"My point is, if you and I have sex, and don't fool yourself, that is what it would be. We aren't in love; I must admit I really like you and think you are one very sexy woman. And I know you are attracted to me but I also know you aren't 'IN LOVE' you will have a hard time being satisfied with your husband ever again. Especially since he insisted on this."

"So where we go from here is totally up to you Linda!"

I wanted it to be all on her, I wasn't going to push this and I was going to be totally honest with her!

Yes I wanted to fuck her and I wanted that very much, but I'm NOT into ruining marriages, even though I'd fucked a couple of married women before. One was my best friend's wife, at his insistence and another was over an insane poker bet, but in both cases the husband was totally aware. It was strange both times but I must admit I enjoyed the hell out of it.

And I didn't ruin any marriages; in fact I'm pretty sure I saved one. So I waited and I could see Linda processing!

It was a LONG time but finally she looked me straight in the eyes and said, "I want you to fuck me, please!" she said.

There it was, it was what part of me wanted but damn me I still didn't think it was right, I knew it would ruin her marriage. This wasn't like the last times I'd fucked another man's wife!

"Linda, this will be the end of your marriage, I'm quite sure. Is that really what you want?"

Damn I didn't want to ask that but I had too.

"No it isn't what I want, but he won't let up until I do," and with a huge smile, she looked at me and said, "I'm looking forward to it being you!"

"Linda, for the last time I'm telling you, this will ruin your marriage!"

"Scott, my marriage is already done. I will never respect my husband again, if we do this on not!"

I knew she was set in that, still I had one more thing I needed to do.

"May I have your phone, please?" I asked.

She handed it to me without hesitation.

I opened her contact list and quickly found her husband.

I pushed TALK.

"Hi babe, what's up?"

We were sitting in a booth with no one else nearby. I hit the speaker button. Still I kept my voice low and held the phone close to my mouth.

"I'm not your babe, nor is Linda right now. Listen dumbshit, I am about to fuck your wife, and she will never want to fuck you again! For two reasons. First, since you insist she does this she will have NO respect for you once it's done. Secondly, I have a very big cock, I mean VERY big. She will never be satisfied with yours again. I'm not kidding, I've seen this before! So listen dumb ass! This is your LAST chance to tell her not to do this. She is listening to this conversations and now the ball is in your court so to speak, so SPEAK!"

There was a long pause and finally Linda spoke. "Is this really what you want me to do? Scott is right; it will change our relationship forever!"

She was nearly sobbing but the end.

He barely croaked, "Yes, I do."

The line went dead.

Linda started to sob.

I took her in my arms and held her gently.

Without a doubt her husband was the dumbest ass on the planet!

We ordered a light lunch and ate in near silence. She barely picked at her food.

Once we'd finished I finally asked, "Now what?"

She just shook her head slowly and almost whispered, "I don't really know."

I figured I needed to take some control finally since I didn't think she could think clearly. Hell, I wasn't sure I was.

"First, how did you get here?" I asked.

"Bus." Was all she said.

"Okay then, how about this. I'll drive you home and drop you off. You get all ready for a very nice night on the town. We'll be going rather up scale." I knew she had enough class to dress appropriately. "Pack a bag with what you'll need for the weekend and some casual clothes, jeans and such."

I'll pick you up at 6:00 and we'll spend a very pleasant evening out and then go to my place and spend the weekend. It isn't large, but it has a guest room, so the options will be large."

She looked at me a bit skeptically but didn't say anything.

"When he sees you getting ready to go out maybe he will come to his senses." I said softly.

"Either way you will still have lots of choices."

Linda, I'm not going to push you into something you don't want or are ready for."

She didn't say a word, just nodded.

I paid the bill and we headed to my truck. She gave me directions and I drove her home.

It was about 2:00 by the time we arrived.

"If anything changes and you don't want to go you have my number. Just call, I'll understand."

She leaned into me and kissed me on the cheek, "I'll see you a 6:00." She said.

I drove off wondering what the hell was going to happen now. I half expected that she'd call.

I drove home, parked the truck so I could get the Porsche out and decided to grab a quick nap. I'm lucky in that no much I have on my mind I can usually fall asleep quickly.

I woke just before 4:00 and headed for the shower. I'd shaved and was about half dressed when my cell rang. It was her. I felt a wave of disappointment figuring she had called to tell me that we were off.

"Hi Linda." I answered with a cheerfulness I didn't feel.

"Can you pick me up a little earlier?" she asked softly. It sounded as if she had been crying again.

I'd have to adjust my plan a bit, but that wasn't a problem.

"No problem, what time?" I asked.

"I can be ready by 5:00, as soon after that as possible please!" She said with what seemed a bit of desperation.

"I'm almost ready myself. It takes me about 20 minutes to get there so I will be close to 5:00 or a little after. I'm driving a different car so I'll call when I pull up. I think it best I don't come to the door, or should I?" I said rather uncertain which she would prefer.

"No, please come to the door." She said softly.

Damn, I wondered what had happened. I'd honestly felt that her husband, once he saw her dressing up for another man would come to his senses. That obviously had not happened.

I made a quick phone call to what I consider the nicest steakhouse in town and made a reservation.

I was out the door at quarter to five. Since I tend to drive a bit faster and harder when I'm in the Porsche (one of the reasons I don't take it often) and traffic was light I pulled up in front of her house just five minutes after 5:00. I took a deep breath and got out of the car. I really wasn't sure what I expected when I rang the doorbell, but from what little she'd told me of her husband and the way things were turning out I didn't think a confrontation was likely. I sure as hell hoped not.

I rang the bell and waited. It was probably only 30 seconds but seemed an eternity. She opened the door and I'm sure my jaw dropped open. My god she looked stunning! I'd thought she was gorgeous before but damn, she looked like a Hollywood starlet.

"Hi Scott," she said with a smile. All the earlier sadness seemed to be gone.

I finally regained some composure and smiled back "Hi Linda, you look absolutely stunning!" I exclaimed.

She smiled even more. No false modesty, no "do you think" or any of that just "Well thank you. You look extremely handsome yourself."

I do clean up pretty well when I try, and I had put effort into this evening.

"Step in for a moment please."

I did so reluctantly. There stood a man about my age I guessed. A bit shorter than my 6'2" and a fair bit slighter but hardly a wimpy looking guy. I don't consider myself much of a judge of men's looks but he certainly wasn't a bad looking guy.

"Scott this is my soon to be ex-husband Jeff." She said very matter of fact.

I really didn't know what to say, so I didn't say anything.

"Hi." He said softly and reached out his hand. I looked down at it and back up at him but made no move to shake it.

"Shall we go?" I said directed to Linda.

"My bag is right here." She said indicating an overnight bag right inside the door. I picked it up and as we were about to go out the door I turned to face Jeff.

In as measured a voice as I could, given how angry I was at a man I didn't even know, I said "You are a fucking moron!" and turned away. He didn't speak or move he just sagged like all the air had gone out of him.

I held the door for Linda and we walked out. She never glanced back.

END OF PART 3