What Is She Doing Here? Ch. 06

Story Info
Epilogue
8.2k words
4.41
46.7k
20

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at the incoming call number. I wasn't sure what I was feeling to be honest. It had been over 3 months since we'd spent the weekend together. I honestly figured I wasn't ever going to see or hear from her again.

"Hi Linda, how are you?" I said after hitting the talk button.

"Good Scott, very good. How are you?"

"A little surprised to be hearing from you after all this time," was my reply.

"Yes, I can understand that, but I have an explanation. Buy me lunch?" she responded.

I hesitated. I wasn't really sure how I felt about this, but since I didn't really know what 'this' was my curiosity got the better of me.

"Sure when and where?" it was still early on a Friday and I wondered what she had in mind.

"One o'clock today work?" she asked, "You pick the place."

"Sounds good. You know Brent's Deli?"

"Yup, see you there at one," she signed off.

I sure as hell hoped she hadn't decided to give into her husband. If she had it wasn't going to be with me, that ship had sailed.

I'd know soon enough, but I am not a patient man.

I arrived at the restaurant by quarter of and got us a booth where we could talk. She showed up about five minutes later, looking just as gorgeous as I remembered. She was wearing a casual pant suit that flattered her body, not that almost anything wouldn't. It was tight across the chest showcasing her near perfect boobs. Her hair looked beautiful, but the thing I noticed most was her smile was beaming and it reached her eyes. Something I realized I'd hadn't always seen before. Damn, my cock twitched, hardening at just seeing her!

I stood and waved. She saw me and headed my way. I got a quick kiss on the lips before she slid in first. The first thing I noticed, no wedding rings! That spoke volumes I thought.

By now you know I'm direct and to the point. I nodded at her left hand and raised my eyebrows. She obviously understood my meaning.

"He wouldn't let it go Scott. I tried. I told him the week after I spent the weekend with you that if he needed me to be with another man then we were finished!"

"He told me he could let it go if that's how I felt. He lasted one week and brought it up again! I gave him one last chance and after another week he told me he felt that since he was my only experience I should at least have one other."

Wow, that was an interesting piece of news!

"That was it; I told him I was done! He begged me to give him one more chance! I did and he made it one more week and then brought it up again. He is never gonna let it go!"

"I saw a lawyer the next day. After 60 days we were divorced. He didn't fight it and I asked for nothing!"

"Now I'm sharing an apartment with a longtime girlfriend, working at a job I don't like very much, waiting tables at a not so nice place, and trying to figure out the rest of my life!"

"I wanted to see you, so I found the courage to call you, I was afraid you wouldn't even answer!"

"Linda, why on Earth would I not answer?"

"I know I put you through a lot, and thought you might not think of me too kindly!" she replied

"Linda, I am very glad to see you. I have feelings for you and your call rekindled them. I wasn't sure if I would ever see you again, but I'm glad I am!"

That brought a big smile to her face again.

"Well, I knew how you felt about seeing me again if I was still married to him," She said.

"And I wanted to see you again," she said softly.

"I'm glad; I wanted to see you again too."

We ate lunch in silence.

"I need to get to work," she said "I mostly wanted to thank you for everything you did for me."

"Most men would have handled it differently and I would have ended up very miserable! I really appreciate you and owe you a lot!" she said.

"You owe me nothing Linda. We are friends and that's what friends do for each other," I said meaning every word.

Did I want to fuck her; yes more than ever, but we had been honest with each other and where we went from here remained to be seen.

"Linda, I'd like to take you out on a real date, what do you say?"

"I'd love that, but my work schedule is hard on anything that resembles a social life," she said with a sad look.

"So when is your next day off?" I said undeterred.

"Sunday."

"And how about Monday?" I asked.

"Off then too, that's my 'weekend'."

"Great, how about dinner on Sunday night?" I asked.

"Sounds fantastic," she said clearly meaning that she was excited to have an opportunity to be together too!

"I'll pick you up if that's ok, what is the address?"

She wrote it on a napkin and slid it to me. I looked at it and knew generally where it was. I slipped it into my pocket and said, "Seven?"

"Perfect," was her reply.

"Scott, thank you so much for everything! I'm really looking forward to Sunday night, but now I need to get to work."

"OK Linda I'll see you Sunday. I'm very much looking forward to it," I said.

I sat there for a very long time, trying to figure out the whole situation. In the end I knew I was totally confused! I didn't know what I really thought nor where she was in this equation either.

I was pretty busy the rest of the day, so I didn't dwell on Linda much, but Saturday and Sunday were a different matter. I had almost nothing to do and as a result my mind was a mishmash of thoughts. By Sunday afternoon I'd finally pulled my head together and realized the only course of action was the one I normally took! Just let things unfold as they may and see where it leads.

I did know one thing; I hoped we would end up in bed together. It was why I'd asked her about Monday. I wanted to know if spending the night with me was an option. It seemed like it would be if she wanted. One thing I knew I'd have to make clear was that she didn't 'owe' it to me. If we were going to sleep together I wanted it to be because that's what we both wanted, not because she felt she needed to make something up to me. I really didn't think she would do that, but was going to be certain.

At about 4:00 I got a text from her.

"dress code?"

I had to think for a minute. I decided on a little neighborhood Italian place. A mom and pop operation.

"casual" I replied.

I lived in one of those areas with a lot of restaurants and bars like that. There were a couple of small bars nearby that had music even on a Sunday and I remembered how much I had enjoyed dancing with her.

Her apartment was only about 15 minutes from my place and the restaurant I'd chosen was only a few blocks from my place as well. We could walk if I parked in my garage, but I didn't want it to appear as if I assumed we were going to spend the night there, so I planned to park in the restaurant parking lot.

I headed out at 6:45 and got to her place right at 7:00. It was in an older building but well maintained it appeared. I rang the intercom bell and she responded immediately.

"Come on up. It's apartment 6."

And then the buzz that announces the lock is open sounded and I pulled open the door. Number 6 was on the second floor and though there is an elevator I grabbed the stairs. By the time I got there, she was standing in the door waiting. I was pretty sure by now that she was not the kind of woman to keep you waiting just for the hell of it.

"Come in," she said gesturing into the apartment.

"Thank you, I will. You look just as gorgeous as always," I said, meaning every word.

She was dressed in one of those pairs of jeans she had that look sprayed on. And a casual top that showed plenty of cleavage; not so much as to look slutty, but plenty to attract attention. Light makeup as usual. The woman just didn't need it.

Again with no false modesty she simply said, "Thank you."

I glanced around. The place was neat and clean as I would expect, but quite small. After a moment a short, quite pretty woman came out of one of the rooms.

"Scott, this is Nikki, my roommate."

She and I walked toward each other and shook hands. "Nice to meet you Nikki," I said.

"You as well," she replied.

She was very attractive and had a very nice figure. Not in Linda's league but certainly a good looking woman.

"Shall we?" I asked.

And with that Linda and I were out the door. We went down to my car and I held the door for her as she got in.

We arrived at the restaurant and I pulled into a parking place away from the door so as to minimize opportunity for door dings.

"You really take good care of your 'baby', don't you?" she chuckled.

I laughed as well, "Yeah I guess I'm a little obsessive."

We walked in the door and the receptionist smiled and asked, "Two for dinner?"

"Please," I replied.

"What, no special treatment at this place?" she teased.

"How many restaurants do you think I can support?" I laughed.

She was right about the place. They weren't a customer and I only came here on occasion, but I knew the food to be excellent. When I did eat there I almost always had the spaghetti and meatballs. Plebian I know but they are the best meatballs I've ever tasted and the homemade sauce is equally delicious.

While Linda perused the menu I ordered a bottle of very nice Chianti.

After a few minutes I asked Linda, "What looks good to you?"

She seemed to hesitate and for a moment I was confused.

She cleared that up for me when she said, "Well, the lasagna sounds really good. It's one of my favorites, but it's only on the menu for two."

"I have to admit I've never had it but I imagine it is excellent just like everything else here. That works for me if you like."

The smile I got in response was worth giving up meatballs for sure I laughed to myself.

The waiter came with the wine and once he poured us each a glass I ordered, "We'll have the lasagna and an antipasto to start."

"Excellent choice," he said as he wrote and turned to put up our order.

I whispered to Linda, "Like he's gonna say, oh you'll be sorry."

That got a bit of a laugh from her. She was gorgeous when she laughed. Hell she was gorgeous period!

I realized I had feelings for this woman that I hadn't had in a long time. As I said earlier, I try real hard not to over analyze stuff and was actually doing a good job of saying to myself, 'just let it play out and see what happens.'

The food came and we ate slowly and talked comfortably about life in general. We talked quite a bit about her marriage break up and she was comfortable with the conversation. It turned out she'd really covered it all in our lunch conversation. He had this stupid thing about her sleeping with another man, ostensibly because he wanted her to have a broader range of experience, it seemed to both of us it was really because he was one of those guys who thought he'd get his jollies that way. Given the charade we'd put on that weekend we spent together it appeared unlike many men who think it would be exciting only to find out it tore their guts out, he seemed to truly like the concept. I guess it takes all kinds but it was a kink I sure couldn't understand and I understand quite a few! As a result of my own 'broad' horizon of sexual behavior I rarely am judgmental, but I just could not get my head around wanting to share such a gorgeous sexy woman with another man.

Dinner was absolutely delicious and now I had a dilemma, the lasagna was every bit as good as the meatballs. The next time I ate here I'd have to actually decide. It had been a large serving so we were both pretty full, but I insisted we split a tiramisu. I'd had it before and it was fantastic. We slowly ate it with the last of the wine. The wine had been excellent as well. In fact the whole meal had been perfect; especially the company.

"Oh my! I am totally stuffed, but it was absolutely delicious," Linda said.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," was my reply. I still marveled at how much she could eat and maintain such a perfect figure.

She looked at me with what I call bedroom eyes and said, "I enjoyed the company even more than the food."

My god, I wanted to immediately take her back to my place and ravish her on the spot! But I was determined to stick to my original plan. This woman was not a one night stand by any means, and I didn't want to screw it up.

"Feel like dancing?"

She looked around, and chuckled. "I don't see a dance floor or hear any music."

I laughed. "No, you're right. I meant at a club nearby."

"Well in that case, most definitely yes!" she said with an enthusiasm that was clearly sincere and made me feel really good.

I paid the bill and we headed out the door. It was a very mild evening so I suggested we walk as the club was less than two blocks.

"The parking there isn't very good, so it's probably easiest just to leave the car here if that's ok with you?"

"You mean there isn't enough room to park your baby off in a corner somewhere?" she teased.

"Yeah, something like that," I laughed.

I draped my arm around her shoulders and we slowly strolled down the sidewalk.

As we walked into the club I could see that being a Sunday night the place wasn't packed, but it was rather full. I assumed because it was one of only a few places that was open on Sundays, or at least that had live music. In any case we had no problem finding a nice table. As we walked through the place to our table I noticed Linda getting lots of 'looks'. I'm sure she was used to it. She would never have had any trouble fulfilling her husband's fantasy if she had been so inclined. I just grinned; that grin that says, 'yeah you can look, but she is with me'.

I ordered a beer and she had another glass of wine. The music was soft and mostly slow. Just the way I like it, not that blaring noise you can hardly dance to. I offered her my hand and we made our way to the dance floor. She molded into my arms and I felt her soft body against mine. Not only that but she smelled so damn good I could hardly stand it. I felt my cock start to swell. Fortunately not too much. Once again I was struck with the thought of just taking her home and having my way with her. I managed to resist.

We danced quite a bit and took breaks sitting at the table nursing our drinks and talking. I told her about my business, but there really isn't that much to tell. It's hard work, but pays quite well. I keep the business small by design so I don't have a lot of employees to deal with. I have to give exceptional service, which I do, because I can't compete price-wise with the large distributors. It works.

She told me about her marriage, at least the basics. She had been a stay at home wife. The reasoning was they had planned to start a family soon, but with her ex's obsession with the kink he wanted, she refused to go down that road until they got their marital issues resolved. She'd been sensing a likely end to the marriage and if that was the way it turned out she didn't want the complication of children.

Even though her ex made real good money, he didn't give her a penny when they broke up. He didn't want the divorce so she just filed and asked for nothing. He had no grounds to fight it; so it went through easily.

She had an accounting degree but couldn't find any job other than the waitress job she had. She told me the name of the place and I knew of it. It was kind of a dive in a not so nice part of town. It was also a low end place where I'm sure she wasn't making much. I didn't pry but she let on that she was having trouble making ends meet, which was part of why she was living in such a small place with a roommate. She really wanted a place of her own at this point in her life but just couldn't afford it.

With my contacts I was sure I could help her get a much better job in short order. I didn't know her well yet, but was confident she was damn smart and would be a good employee. I had a hunch I could get her an entry level job with the accounting firm I used. One of my good friends from college owned it. From there she could have some career potential. It would almost certainly pay better from the outset and if she had the potential I was sure she did, she could move up soon. I'd make a call on Monday, but wouldn't say anything to her yet.

So we went on like that, dancing, taking a break while sipping and talking, for quite some time. Soon I realized we'd been there for over two hours and it was nearly 11:00. I had cleared my schedule for Monday just in case, so I didn't need to get to bed early, but was hoping to for what should be obvious reasons.

"Well, are you ready to head out?" I asked with an anxiety that surprised me. What if she had just enjoyed the night out but didn't feel as I did and was ready to go home.

"Where to now?" she said with a twinkle in her eye.

Damn I felt like a teenager on a first date. "I think that's up to you Linda. You must know what I would like to have happen." Again, I'm not one to beat around the bush or play games.

Fortunately neither was she. "Let's go back to your place," she said with a radiant smile and no pretense.

"No guest room tonight you know," I chuckled.

She laughed, "I certainly hope not!"

Then I got serious for a moment. I didn't really want to bring it up but I felt I had to. "Linda, you know you don't 'owe' me anything because of our previous weekend together. I don't think you'd do that but I want to be positive."

She looked a little irritated and I was afraid I'd really stepped in it.

"No Scott, I wouldn't," and expression turned back to the happiness I'd seen all evening. "But thank you for that. At first I was a bit unhappy you'd even think of that until I realized it's just the way you are. And it's something I really like about you. You make me feel like you put me first."

"Well, that is my intent," I said relieved.

With no further conversation we strolled back to my car with my arm wrapped around her again. As we reached the car I turned her to me and kissed her deeply, then opened the door and helped her in.

In a matter of minutes we were pulling into my garage.

I helped her from the car and we headed straight to the master bedroom. We had both been waiting for this moment for a very long time and we weren't going to waste anymore time getting to it.

We faced each other and slowly began to undress the other; kissing passionately as we did so. As her shirt fell to the floor I realized her breast were even more fantastic than I had expected. The skimpy lace bra she wore gave no support at all. The high firm breasts were all her. The bra was nearly transparent and her large dark areolas were clearly seen through it. I removed the superfluous garment and began to suck on her nipples which quickly responded by turning into little pebbles. Well, actually not that little!

I kissed and sucked and caressed her perfect breasts. I licked and chewed her nipples; hard on occasion. She was moaning loudly, as she slipped my shirt to the floor to join hers. The harder I bit the louder she groaned, and it wasn't from pain! I kept at her for what seemed like forever, though I know it couldn't have been more than a few minutes. I couldn't wait anymore. I scooped her up in my arms and carried her to the bed and gently laid her down.

I removed her shoes and socks and started to undo her jeans. As I peeled them off her I realized that I wasn't far wrong about them being painted on.

Soon she was laying there in just a thong that matched the bra. I could clearly see her wetness and it was obvious she was bald all over. I love a bald pussy and was very happy. I love to eat pussy and don't like pubes getting in the way. I positioned her so her ass was right on the edge of the bed. I slid her thong off and tossed it god knows where. I kneeled on the floor between her legs with them draped over my shoulders and started to nibble and kiss the insides of her thighs.

She was moaning and mewing.

I held her by the hips and she was starting to squirm. I kissed and licked right up to her pussy, then kept going up kissing and nibbling but barely touching her outer lips. She was squirming quite a bit and being more vocal.