What is True Love Really? Ch. 02

Story Info
The Discovery Process.
871 words
3.44
8k
0
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A romantic yet sexy story of two lives that intertwined after the couple had experienced puppy love and wrong love, or just plain love gone wrong!

Chapter 2 -- The Discovery Process

Dusty and Christy both knew that something had happened during their first kiss. It was like no other kiss they had either experienced before. There was a magic or a power in this kiss. Not because Christy had cum in her mouth but because something else took over and grabbed them. It was as though some "Being" had gripped the back of both their heads and held them transfixed, mouth to mouth, almost inhaling each other. The kiss lasted several long minutes. Intended to be a sexual kiss, it had turned into something else, something divine! A "Forever Kiss". They finally broke the hold of the kiss and looked at each other eye to eye. There was no smile between them, if anything, confusion and awe.

What had just happened? They both went home that night excited and totally confused.

Christy was amazed that she had even enough courage to meet Dusty in the first place but know she was starting to understand why. But how? She had sought nothing more than sex from him. What was this slight cramping in her stomach? Why were there butterflies there? She remembered that she had consulted a card reader shortly before and was told that her completion, her other half, the rest of her would be joining her very soon. This thought entered and left her mind repeatedly over the next two weeks. But! It was there! "I'm a married woman, she thought. How can this be?"

For Dusty, it was very different. Dusty talked to God every day in prayer and he knew what he had done was sin. He had prayed about the unhappiness in his life and the lack of attention. He had asked God for help on many occasion. Dusty had asked God to fix or heal his broken relationship for over a year. No answer, no help. But this particular prayer was different. Dusty was missing the other half of his very being! He told God this and ask for help finding happiness and his "Other Half". At that moment standing in the yard looking up, a bright shooting star lit the night sky. "Thank You! Thank You!" He said. He knew his prayer had been heard and help was coming!

So here were two separate people separated by space, living with other spouses, searching for the same things exactly. They didn't live in the same town and had never met before now, yet both were considering Divine Intervention as a distinct possibility for their meeting!

Within a week of getting to know each other, chatting, emails, and telephone calls both Dusty and Christy had already admitted to themselves that this was the very definition of true love! They each knew it but were afraid to say it to the other for fear of shock! They both knew this! After several meetings and thousands of conversations, it was obvious what the each felt. They just hadn't admitted it to each other yet.

During a long hug, Dusty had started break the hug to look at Christy but he felt tears coming and held on a bit longer. He knew what is was. Christy, sensing something leaned back and looked into his eyes and saw the tears.

She said, "It's Ok baby!... It's OK. I know it's hard."

A few days later it seemed like if someone didn't say it, Christy would burst wide open and scream it! Finally Dusty, after a long and loving email said, "Baby, you know what this means don't you?"

Christy replied, "I have know a while my love...." They both replied "I LOVE YOU!" and they knew, oh how they knew, "This WAS True Love!"

It was like a million pounds had been lifted from their shoulders! They were free to say "I Love You" and express all the other feelings held inside for so long without fear.

They say when "True Love" comes, you will know it. Both Dusty and Christy had thought that they had both met "True Love" previously but they hadn't. Parents always tell you, when it's "True Love" you will know but did they? Really? 100% for sure? No! They had neither known that until now.

That first "Forever Kiss" had a lifelong and immediate effect on them both and changed who they were forever. It earmarked each of them as the "other half" of the other one!

Have you ever seen those little necklaces with one half of a broken heart and the other wears the other half? These hearts were real! The had been breaking for ages, their whole life, in fact! They weren't worn on the outside like a cheap piece of jewelry. They were given at birth to both Dusty and Christy and only the other half could possibly ever fit!

Dusty and Christy were never meant to be apart and would never truly be happy until the two parts were reunited by something we as humans will never truly comprehend.

*

Watch for more in this series! Thanks for reading!