What It's All About

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J.J.
J.J.
15 Followers

When Phyl moved from her chair and went to the bathroom, Bob arose and stood wondering what was about to transpire. Soon Phyl returned with her former clothing gone and dressed in a black teddy. Bob was "fucking hot" in an instant. Phyl came forward into his waiting arms and pressed her body against him waiting for hm to yield. When she had his shirt buttons open she lifted his shirt and undershirt over his head and dropped his trousers with a single downward movement. As Bob yielded he lifted the teddy over Phyl's head and they stood bared before each other.

Phyl quickly went to the bathroom and returned with a warm, wet towel with which she washed his genital area; then, gently pushed Bob back on to the bed. Slowly, for effect, she climbed between his legs and placed her mouth over the erect cock before her. She did to his tool what he had never even imagined before. She deep-throated him, she massaged his massive tool with her lips. she sucked his balls. Two minutes later Bob spilled his first load of semen . . .it was sensational!

But the evening was far from over. The couple bathed together and played as they washed each other's genitalia. For the first time in months Bob felt that a great burden had been lifted and he forgot the woman back home. As Phyl played with Bob's flaccid tool in the warm bath water, it soon began to show signs of stiffening; then, it was again ready for action.

Immediately, they left the bath, dried and Phyl gently directed Bob back to the bed, whence he came. She lingered in the bathroom only long enough to apply lubrication to her vagina and to take a condom from her store before joining Bob on the bed. There she tore open the covering on the condom and placed it on Bob's hard manmeat. They talked some giddy nonsense as Phyl climbed over Bob's torso and positioned herself over his erect cock.

The insertion was slow as they adjusted to the connection; then, a steady mechanical rhythm as Phyl worked to please Bob. As the rhythm of the dance of love continued, a bond formed between the lovers and there was pleasure. Bob's ejaculation was slower in coming this time and it brought a pleasant sensation as he exploded his second load of the evening into the condom.

Phyl knew that good sex included the afterglow and she stayed with her man as he slowly withdrew from his high point. Her job was manifold; she must support and encourage his ego; she must satisfy his sexual appetite; she must sell herself! She is doing it well. Phyl is, indeed, a good whore.

The rest of the night included another sexual encounter and hours of subtle flattery, intimacy, and bonding.

As good sex goes, Phyl had bought the best she could from Bob. We'd give that one about a 4.2 on the 1 to 10 scale.

J.J.
J.J.
15 Followers
12