What J Wants

Story Info
J wants punishment, & he grants her wish.
929 words
3.74
39.7k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mforj
mforj
40 Followers

It was 7:30 and the party didn't start until 8:30 but the babysitter wasn't early. We'd made plans for a considerable detour on the way.

J came down the stairs looking radiant and slightly flushed - but also a little nervous.

"I'm sorry I took so long" she said, "ready now".

I looked at the clinging top that she was wearing and the long slit at the side of her flowing skirt and nodded approvingly.

"You look good .. you look ready "

She replied quietly, "I am".

We drove along in the darkness with her favourite tracks playing on the CD.

She was still and quiet but her breathing was growing faster as we approached the dark, deserted car park.

As I pulled on the handbrake she spoke "Now, please?"

I turned towards her and saw the wild expression in her eyes.

She needed punishment from me .. I slapped her face.

"What have you done to deserve it?"

Her eyes were downcast as she told me how she'd spent her afternoon.

After lunch she had started to fantasise about us and about how she could provoke me.

She'd logged on to a chat room and changed her name to "sub-slut". Of course she was approached by a number of men immediately and she chose the one who had written most vividly of what he required of a slut and went with him to a private chat space.

She had obeyed his every cyber-request and felt herself getting aroused as his erratic typing and short messages betrayed what effect the chat was having on him.

When he had come and quickly gone she went back to the room and repeated the process. It excited her to think of man after man taking his cock in his hand and feeling it throbbing as he squeezed and the cum poured from it.

It also excited her to think of me becoming angry with her when she told me.

I knew exactly what she wanted and I refused to punish her any more until I was ready.

She pleaded with me to touch her .. anything .. and said she had obeyed the first of my firm instructions .. she hadn't had an orgasm all day.

As she spoke she was leaning forward on the seat, writhing against it to try and satisfy the lust she was now experiencing.

When I asked if she'd also obeyed the second she flung herself back on the seat and lifted her skirt .. she was freshly shaved and without panties. As I saw her legs part it was obvious how worked up she had become. Although she'd showered just before dressing, her sex lips were now glistening with fresh moisture.

I promised her she would get what she wanted soon and made her get out of the front of the car.

Opening the rear door wide, I told her to kneel on the seat, face down against the black leather.

I hitched her skirt up over her hips and admired her from behind. There was no doubt that she was desirable, available and desperate. She needed a good fuck and I was about to give her one.

My cock slid in the wetness as I teased her clit before I pushed slowly into her warm, open cunt. She gasped and pleaded with me.

"Fuck me, please! Fuck me hard!"

She knew that I would - I never disappoint her when we get this far.

I slid easily into her wetness and buried the length of my cock in her slippery cunt.

I felt myself growing stiffer as she pushed herself back against me. The cheeks of her arse were meeting my body with every thrust and I decided to give her more.

With hardly a pause in the rhythm I pulled out .. grasped my cock and moved it up an inch .. the next thrust took me deep into her arse .. making her cry out in surprise .. but push back on me all the more.

"Fill me up, please .. I want it now"

I felt her body grow closer to an unstoppable climax and held her waist to pull her back even harder against me.

Her moans were muffled as she pressed her face to the leather car seat.

Around my cock she felt so soft yet so tight .. so hot!

She gasped for air as I felt her first contraction gripping me .. and at the same time as she heaved and gasped under me I let an incredible wave of pleasure shoot the first of my cum deep into her.

After two more spurts I pulled out .. slipping my cock into her gaping cunt to finish pouring my hot white cum into my eager slut.

She was still breathless from her orgasm when she turned her face up to me.

"Punish me more, now, please" she begged.

I grinned down at where she was looking up at me. I saw her face pleading, her skirt gathered around her waist and her arse in the air.

Her flesh was shining in the moonlight with my cum and her juices spread around arse, cunt and the top of her legs.

"Yes, J, I will punish you. You can spend the entire evening feeling wet, sticky and messy. You won't put on any panties and you won't clean yourself up in any way. Come to the party and make small talk with everyone. But remember, every time I you see me looking at you, that there's more to come."

mforj
mforj
40 Followers