What Just Happened? Ch. 04

Story Info
My step sister has me do things that were nasty.
1.9k words
4.35
76k
31

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annie_00
annie_00
49 Followers

Chapter 04 -- I am no longer in control

I looked at Beth and so did the pizza guy. The delivery guy started a discussion by saying, I do not want to offend you girls, but you are both very attractive and I see one of you has panties on because I can see them. So the other panties on the floor must be yours he said as he looked at me.

What is Beth doing standing here in panties and a babydoll? The pizza guy can see her breasts through her sheer babydoll; this is going to get out of control. Beth asked his name and he replied Tim. Beth then grabbed Tim and the two of them whispered into each other's ear so I could not hear. Sure I'd like to come in said Tim and I don't mind your brother dressing as a girl, he is very cute. Tim grabbed my hand and the three of us headed for the couch, me sort of being drug along. What are we doing I thought to myself, she invited the pizza guy to come in and told him I am a crossdresser?

The three of us sat on the couch, with Tim in between Beth and me. When I sat down, the chemise slid up exposing my dick and balls. Both Tim and Beth glanced down and looked at my genitals and smiled to each other. I did not know what to do, so I carefully pushed the chemise back in place to cover myself.

Beth told me to get Tim a glass of wine, so I stood while I caught Tim looking at my ass. He could see under my chemise from behind. I walked slowly to the kitchen so my ass would not to be exposed too much and become an embarrassing show. They both could watch me the whole way to the kitchen and back. I especially didn't want him seeing any more of me from the front as I walked back with the wine. I can't stay long girls; I need to deliver pizza he said.

Before I sat down Beth stood and walked over to me and held my hand. What is this all about I thought to myself?

Tim then said, So David your sister said you would suck my cock for free pizza. What I blurted out? I was stunned and looked at Beth who smiled at me. Beth lifted the front of my chemise and said, see Tim, he loves it, and his sissy cock is rock hard and wet. Tim giggled and said he had never had a crossdresser blow job before but looked forward to it. And he said, your brother is cute as a girl.

Beth stepped behind me and pushed the straps of my chemise to the sides while looking at Tim. Tim then said, I want to see all of him as he sucks me. With that, Beth pushed the chemise down and let it fell to my ankles exposing me fully to Tim. I looked down and there was a string of pre-cum hanging from my cock. She then tied my hair up as girls do with long hair to get it out of the way. Here I was, standing in front of a guy while dressed in a bra with silicone breast forms and a wig and nothing else besides my heels. My dick was rock hard making it difficult to hide the fact I was aroused with what was about to happen.

Beth looked at me and told me to get on my knees in front of Tim. I looked back at her and I knew I was weak and I knew Beth was taking advantage of that. Get on your knees in front of Tim, David. I do not know why I did it, but I knelt down in front of Tim looking up into his eyes. My hair had fallen in my face again and Beth who was still behind me, I lifted it and tied it back again. The sensation of the hair against my skin was powerful.

I knelt down between Tim's legs. Beth then said to Tim, he is a virgin with cocksucking, so I will guide him along the way.

David, unzip Tim's zipper, and I looked up at Beth and then at Tim as I reached trembling for his zipper and pulled it down. Unbutton the top of his jeans now, she went on and I was shaking beyond control as I reached for his button and undid it. Tim lifted his ass and I instinctively pulled his pants down to expose his cock. It popped up and it was beautiful I thought to myself, I am going to get to kiss it and suck it in just a few seconds. I am melting away into the world of cocksucking sissies. Be strong I thought to myself.

Beth knelt next to me and put her hand under my chin and lifted my face towards her. What do you want David? Tell me what you want more than anything. I looked at Beth and I couldn't talk. Tell me David! I quietly said, I want to suck Tim's cock. What Beth asked, I cannot hear you. Tim then took his semi hard cock and slapped my face with it then slapped me a second time. Beth looked at Tim, laughed and said the sissy needs a good face slapping with a cock. Beth grabbed Tim's cock and began stroking it in front of my face. Tim sat up and slid his hand under her babydoll and began petting her breast. She then whispered to Tim again and they both looked at me kneeling there.

Tim asked me, what do you want sissy? Tell me, Tim said as Beth held his cock directly in front of my face. I looked up and with all of the power I had, I said I want to suck your cock. Good girl, Beth said as she smiled, then said kiss the head of it David. I moved closer, closed my eyes then kissed the head of a guys cock for the first time in my life. Beth said, good girl, now open your mouth and use your lips and tongue and make Tim hard!

Beth held his cock an inch down from the head and I opened my mouth and took Tim's wonderful cock into my mouth. I wanted to devour it. I thought to myself that I wanted to give my soul to Beth and the nasty world she is taking me into. I could feel myself shuttering from pleasure and desire. Tim began moaning as he continued to play with my sister and I sucked his hard man toy. But I only had an inch of his cock. I found myself asking out loud, Can I have more cock to suck Beth? What she replied, what do you want?

I was delirious with desire and said to Beth, I want more cock to suck, please I beg you, please give me more cock. Beth slid her hand down the shaft and to let me have a couple of more inches of Tim's treat. I licked and sucked away glancing at Tim and at Beth when my mouth had his dick it as far as Beth would let me. I wanted to show them I was a good girl. My groin was soaked with pre-cum and I could not stand it anymore. I want it all I begged, I want all of his cock and his cum. Beth, please. Beth smiled at me and said only if I swallow all of his cum when Tim was finished with my mouth. If I would shallow his semen then she would let me suck the entire shaft. I promised I would swallow for them. Beth then said, here sissy enjoy. With that she got up and sat next to Tim and spread her legs. Tim had moved his hand into Beth's panties and played with Beth as I sucked his cock.

I heard Beth taking pictures as I knelt trying to please Tim, I wanted so bad for him to explode. I did not care what pictures where taken at this point, I had totally given myself to depravity. She even took pictures of his shaft in my mouth, I was proud to have a cock in my mouth.

My head was bobbing up and down and I could feel something changing in Tim. I heard him say to Beth, it's time. Tim pushed my head down hard, forcing Tim deep into my mouth and throat. I was going to choke when Tim began spitting wave after wave of hot semen down my throat and into my mouth.

The cum began running out of my mouth and dripping down to my chin. Beth and Tim watched with pleasure at my first attempt at sucking cock. Tim took his dick out of my mouth and told me to open my mouth so he could see his semen. My mouth was filled with his white cum, I was pleased with what I had done to him. He hit my face again with his cock then moved his dick through the semen on my chin and whipped it on my eyelids. Beth was smiling at me as Tim enjoyed playing with my face.

Beth told me to swallow and then open your mouth so we can see it is gone. I swallowed my first load of a guy's spunk. I opened my mouth proud of what I had done, waiting for their approval.

Tim looked at me and said it was a great blow job and Beth smiled and winked her eye. Tim said he needed to go but his dick was wet. Beth looked at me and told me to go get my panties from the floor. I stood up and went back to the door to retrieve my panties. Tim followed along holding my hand. I stopped and bent over forgetting what I was doing. I felt Tim touch my butt hole as I was bent over. I moaned with joy and took a second before standing up. He grabbed me as I began wiping his dick with my panties and he grabbed my ass again and forced his finger in my butthole. This time I melted in his arms. He kissed me on the cheek and said he will not forget this delivery.

Tim looked at Beth and asked if he could bring a friend next time. She said yes but call first, we don't live alone. Beth said she loved wet girls as well as guys so bring a wet girl if you want. . I am working this Saturday and he handed Beth a business card. As he walked to the door to leave he grabbed my ass and pulled me in his arms and said you are one hot girl.

With that Tim left.

Beth told me to go brush my teeth and tongue and gargle to get clean, then come back and talk. With that I did as she asked. When I returned she was sitting on the couch with her feet on the couch and her knees raised. She had removed her panties and they were laying at her feet along with mine, the ones I cleaned Tim's dick with.

David kneel down here in front of me, and I did as she instructed, my cock bouncing as I moved over to Beth. My dick was still rock hard. Beth continued with we should talk a little bit about what happened so you and I are still good friends.

============================

annie_00
annie_00
49 Followers