What Lies Between Spy's Thighs

Story Info
A tale of submission inspired by MGS.
3k words
4.11
41.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie groggily awoke, she wasn't sure of where she was, but she could barely move from the restraints she immediately became aware of. She was lying down on a metal table, her limbs made an "X" with a leather strap securing each wrist and ankle, additional straps were around her waist and forehead. Above her was a bright light shining into her eyes, she could hear voices in the room with her.

"Get the information anyway you can, use everything I taught you about torture," a male voice said.

A woman spoke with a seductive Russian accident, "You have your methods and I have mine, don't worry she'll tell me everything I need to know soon enough."

Maggie heard footsteps, and a door open and close. The light dimmed and above her a beautiful blonde woman entered the top of her vision, from her perspective she was upside-down.

"Hello, my name is Wolf. I want to welcome you, you know you were no easy spy to capture, hiding among our own ranks, but with a body like yours it was only a matter of time before you discovered. Especially the way you wiggled that cute little ass of yours. But what's important is that you're here now, and you're going to tell me everything you know about our operation, everything about your unit, and about the male spy we also captured. Shall we get started?" Wolf finished her speech and walked out of Maggie's field of vision.

The table Maggie was laying on began to move, it lifted up so that Maggie was now vertical as if she was standing, she was able to get a full view of Wolf who was a very attractive blonde woman with an amazing figure highlighted but the black cat suit she was, open at the chest revealing the cleavage of her ample breasts. The movement of the table made Maggie realize she was completely nude, she couldn't look down because of the strap on her forehead but could tell from the air moving over her body.

Wolf spoke again with a bit of a mocking tone, "You know with red heads you always wonder if the carpet will match curtains, but I see you have hard wood floors." Maggie blushed at this, as Wolf went on, "So we can do this the easy way or the hard way, so I'd like to give you an opportunity to spill your guts now."

Maggie was trained for interrogations, but nothing like this scenario was in the training simulations, but she held strong, "I'm not telling you anything, do your worst," Maggie boasted with confidence.

"My worst?" Wolf laughed, "Don't worry sweetie, we'll get there. You should consider yourself lucky, that man we caught you conspiring with is being interrogated by a man who implements electric shock throughout the entire body until he gets what he wants. I, on the other hand, have another tactic in mind. You know, I have always found pleasure is as good a motivator as pain, which is why I will use both. And it will not be long before you will be begging me to stop and continue at the same time."

Wolf approached her prey and reached her hands up, she caught Maggie's nipples between her thumb and forefinger and began to gently roll them. Maggie responded with an uncontrolled moan before protesting, "What do you think you're doing, you think this'll get me to talk?"

Wolf said nothing and smiled as she removed her hands from Maggie's now erect nipples and presented two clamps, she applied a clamp to Maggie's right nipple and the left. With each, Maggie let out a wince.

"Do you enjoy anal sex little girl?" Wolf asked, as if it weren't an absurd request of information. Maggie said nothing, deciding it was best to offer nothing. "Hmm, I will take that as a no, I imagine your training told you to be tightlipped, well that's fine, I have a little training for you myself."

Wolf walked to a table and took two items off of it, she returned to Maggie and said, "This is lesson one," and she held up a small butt plug in front of Maggie's face, who again said nothing but her expression had changed. Wolf went on, "From the look on your face, I can assume you know exactly what this is and where it is going, so let's let your anal training begin.

Wolf applied a bit of lube to the plug and reached between Maggie's spread and bound legs, she quickly found her anus with the tip of the plug and began to apply pressure. Maggie tightened her sphincter and did her best to resist, but the plug wasn't very big and well lubed allowing Wolf to eventually slip it into place as Maggie grunted and moaned. When it was secure in her captive's ass, Wolf gave the base a little tap and said, "There we go, you may have tight lips, but your asshole is that much looser, isn't it?"

Wolf retrieved a black riding crop, and placed the business end of the crop on Maggie's pussy, "Are you ready to talk?" Maggie again said nothing, this time shyly turning her head away from her tormenter. "Oh a tough nut to crack, but we'll get there, don't worry," Wolf reassured. Slowly and lightly Wolf used the riding crop on Maggie dealing blows to her thighs, just outside her labia, and few precision hit directly on her clit. With each one, Maggie grunted, and a bit of her resolve melted away. Wolf continued assaulting her, each hit slightly harder than the last, until she decided to switch tactics.

She dropped the crop, and used her bare hand to gently rub Maggie's cunt. With her free hand she removed Maggie's nipple clamps, which caused her to moan at the sensation of the clamp being removing. Wolf commented on this, "Don't worry sweetie, we're going to get more clamps on your little titties soon, but for now I want to try something else."

Wolf again removed herself to fetch another tool and returned quickly, holding something just out of Maggie's view. Wolf leaned forward and gave each of her captive's nipple a gentle kiss and a lick. When she removed her tongue she replaced it with a small plastic tube open on one end, the other end had a little gauge on it. She place the hose of a small hand pump she had in her other hand and gave it a few quick pumps. This pressurized the tubes and drew Maggie's nipples into them. Maggie was now visibly panting and moaning. Wolf knew she was close to cracking, and pressed on with her torture.

"Hmm, I'd say it's about time for lesson two." Wolf said as she retrieved another butt plug, this one was the exact same design but considerably large. Again, she reached between Maggie's legs and began to remove the initial plug. Similar to the nipple clamps, the sensation of its removal cause an intense mix of pain and pleasure. This was enjoyed very briefly before Wolf inserted the larger plug, which slid in slightly easier than it's predecessor, "by the time I am done anally training you there won't be anything you will not be able to get in this ass," Wolf said as if it were a virtuous persuit.

Next, Wolf presenting a large dildo in front of Maggie's face, this dildo was special, it had metal bands about every 2 inches up and down it's shaft and had a hilt and handle like a sword. There was also a cord connecting it to a power source. Wolf said nothing as she began to insert it into Maggie's vagina. She worked it in and out a few times, before flipping a switch on the handle, and electric current began to pulse through Maggie's entire pussy.

The sensation were almost too much as Wolf worked the electrified dildo in and out of Maggie, she could see by the look on her face she had some words for her. "Well," questioned Wolf, "are you ready to tell me what I want to hear?"

Maggie, panting and disoriented, took a moment to catch her breath and then began to speak, "I... I... I'm not telling you anything!" She was able to muster. Wolf was as impressed as she was frustrated. She almost had an outburst but controlled herself, knowing not show weakness in front of her captive.

Wolf removed the dildo from Maggie, and then reached up pushing the gauges on her nipple tubes releasing the pressure allowing them to be removed as well. Wolf spoke as calmly as she could, "Ok, I can see you're no light weight, it's time to step this up."

Wolf again went to her supply bag and returned with two long chains that had clamps at either end. She attached a clamp to Maggie's right nipple and slung the chain around her back bringing the other chain around to the front of her left hip and attached the clamp at the opposite end of the chain to her left labia. She repeated the process, clamping her left nipple, bringing the chain around her back to the front of her right hip and securing the chain to her right labia.

Wolf adjust the slack on the chains until they were completely taught and the torques them slightly more. The had the effect of not only putting constant strain on Maggie's nipple and labia, but also effectively parted her pussy lips both up and out making her clit and her inner work completely exposed and vulnerable.

Maggie couldn't help be feel the effects of these new devices, she was struggling and moaning as Wolf teased her by plucking the chains like harp strings.

Wolf reached into her back pocket and brought a tube into her hands, she opened it and put a small dap on the tip of her finger. "I want you to know, you are a special girl," Wolf complimented her prey, "I have extracted information from all manner of man and woman and most would have talked long ago. But you need to understand I always get the information I need from anyone I interrogate, it may have taken you a little longer, but I can see it in your face, you're ready to talk, you just need that last little push."

As she spoke, Wolf encircled Maggie's clit with the finger she had applied the cream too. Maggie couldn't understand how this was in anyway a trump card, and then Wolf began to speak again, "You see, this an analgesic ointment I make myself, it's five times more potent than anything like Bengay or Icey Hot. I created it for when I was forced to stay in a sniper position for extended periods, and accidently discovered its use for what you should be feeling momentarily."

Wolf withdrew her hand from Maggie, who sat there for moment before her clit began to throb. It was cold, and yet hot at the same time, it caused her to ache, she had never had this feeling in her pussy before. She began to thrash around which only served to aggravate the clamps on her labia nipples.

Maggie was forced to debase herself, and began to beg, "Please, please wash it off, I can't take it please."

Wolf just smiled at the sight of her bucking little slave before her, she said with a laugh in her voice, "You're going to tell me what I want to know or the next butt plug is going into you covered in this stuff."

"Yes, YES! I will tell you everything, just please, wash it off, please hurry!" Maggie cried.

Wolf brought a damp wash cloth and began to wipe her captives pussy, as she did this Maggie began to tell her everything. Everything about herself, her unit, what she knew about the man who also got captured, and everything her department knew about the terrorist group.

"Oh my sweet little Maggie, you've been so helpful. I want you to know we've been taping this whole process, we're going to make sure your unit gets a copy of you spilling your guts to us." Wolf assured her.

Maggie said nothing, but held a look of despair and defeat, as Wolf flipped a switch returning her to a position of laying down. "I hope you don't think we're done here, we still have a few more things to settles Mags," Wolf mocked her with nicknames.

Wolf mounted the table and was on her knees with Maggie's head between her legs. She reached down between her own thighs and undid a zipper at the crotch of her cat suit. "I usually use the for the toilet, but I think it's serving a worthy purpose here, so you're going to get to work."

Maggie hesitated at first, as Wolf lowered her hips and placed her pussy on Maggie's mouth, enveloping her lips with her own lips. With the strap still across her forehead she was unable to move, and saw no other choice but to begin performing cunnilingus on this woman who had broken her.

Wolf moaned as Maggie's tongue worked in and out of her pussy and through her cunt lips, "Good girl, you're doing a great job." As she said this, she thrust herself forward a bit and lined up her ass with her captive's mouth, with out instruction Maggie began to tongue her asshole as Wolf further moaned, "What a clever girl you are, I thing you deserve a reward for your cooperation."

Wolf reached back with her left hand placed her hand on Maggie's pussy, with the clamps still spreading her wide, Wolf easily found her clit and gave it appropriate attention.

With her right hand she gave her on clit similar attention, and with the attentional sensation on her asshole, it was long before she has an explosive orgasm squirting all over Maggie's face, as she powered through her orgasm she upped the attention to Maggie's clit bringing her close to orgasm as well. But she knew exactly what she was doing, and stopped before Maggie was able to achieve orgasm.

"Not yet, my sweet, you're almost there, but there are just a few things to take care of first. Wolf got off Maggie's face and off the table and took a moment to compose herself. "First off, after all the talking you did, and the wonderful job you did on me, I think we need to give that mouth of yours a break, and I have just the thing." Wolf brought on O-ring gag to Maggie's mouth who, now broken, willingly opened her mouth and gave no resisitence as it was inserted and secured behind her head.

"I love this O-rings, they just make more sense than ball gags, because you can still access the mouth, don't you think?" Wolf asked rhetorically as she loomed over Maggie's face, for a moment it looked as if she was going to give her a loving kiss, but Wolf simply spit into the center of the O-ring into Maggie's mouth further asserting her dominance over her.

"I don't think we need these anymore." Wolf said as she unclipped each of the four clamps remaining on Maggie's body, she enjoyed watching her writhe in her binds as each one came off cause the unique mix of pleasure and pain.

Wolf brought something else to Maggie, but as she was laying and Wolf was at her waist on the side of the table she was unable to see what it was. But Wolf returned attention to her pussy and she quickly focused again on orgasming, but again as she got close wolf withdrew her hand, "Just a few more things dear, I think you know it's time for your next lesson."

Wolf reached between her legs and pulled out the medium sized butt plug and brought a lubed large plug to replace it. As the plu was touched to her anus, Maggie relaxed her sphincter and allowed Wolf to easily slide it in, "Good girl," Wolf complimented as she took a moment to test her subject, sliding the plug in and out of her ass a few times before allowing it to settle into place.

Maggie gave a whine through her gag, begging for release. Wolf smiled and walked away from her, "Just one more thing, you're going to be my slave from now on and I have to get you ready."

Maggie couldn't even process what Wolf had just said, she wasn't thinking about what was going to happen to her past the next few minutes, all she knew is that she needed to come after all the stimulation she had received.

Wolf undid the restraint around Maggie's waist, who immediately gave a quick buck of her hips, before Wolf placed her hand just above her pussy causing her to lower back down. Wolf fed a strap of some firm black material between Maggie's legs, one end came about to her belly button and the other side came to equal height on her back.

Wolf than took another black strap of the same material and wrapped it around Maggie's waist like a belt, feeding each end of the initial strap into mechanisms on the belt as Wolf adjusted it the two straps became tight and secure on Maggie's body.

Wolf took a step back to admire her work, and Maggie again whined for the attention she needed on her cunt. Wolf just laughed, and explained "Maggie my dear, you've just been equipped with another device of my own design, it is what I feel in the world's most effective chastity belt." As she continue to speak, Wolf began to rub the part of the belt covering Maggie's pussy, who could indeed feel nothing. "And just so you're not worrying about it, I'm just going to tell you, you wont be cumming anytime soon."

Maggie struggled in her restraints, bucking her hips up and down, she could make no words with her gag but grunted best she good. Wolf just laughed at the pathetic heap that used to be a respectable agent less than an hour ago who had fallen to her torture. She turned and walked out the room to find a guard to make arrangements to have Maggie properly restrained and delivered to her quarters.