What Mom Knows Fucks Her Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing swallowing, Miranda cautioned me, "You'd better have a second load for me, stud."

Mom got off her knees and got undressed herself. Once she was naked except for stockings, she sat on the couch and took control. "Ok, enough of this silly foreplay Miranda, let's get that pretty face of yours where it does its best work, between my legs."

Miranda obeyed in a heartbeat and I watched in voyeuristic glee as Miranda Collington, the pantyhose-wearing weather girl, crawled between Mom's stocking-clad legs and began licking her pussy.

Mom continued in her drill sergeant role as she instructed, "And you Curtis, get behind her, rip open her pantyhose and plug her cunt."

Turned on by Mom's filthy mouth and watching my dream woman on her knees eating Mom's pussy, I sprang to obey.

Kneeling behind Miranda Collington, I stared at her perfectly curved ass, worshipping her perfection.

Mom joked, "Are you going to hang out there and drool all day or are you going to fuck her?"

Trying to be witty I responded, "Can't I do both?"

"Touché," she moaned, Miranda doing wonders with her tongue.

I rubbed my hands over Miranda's pantyhose-covered ass. Her pantyhose was the softest I'd ever felt. I could have done this forever and been content, but I finally ripped her pantyhose apart to get free access to her pussy.

I surprised her and Mom, when instead of just burying my cock in her pussy I laid on my back, shoulder-walked between her parted legs, reached up to pull down her hips and attacked her pussy with my mouth.

She let out a muffled moan when my lips touched her pussy lips. I couldn't believe how sweet she tasted and how wet she already was! Although it was awkward, I was determined to get her off with my tongue. I lapped at her wetness, slowly sliding my tongue between her pussy lips like I was painting them with a brush: long, wide strokes, back and forth. I heard her breathing increase and decided to go for the kill. I reached up and took her swollen clit in my mouth and pulled down on it. She screamed into my Mom's pussy the moment I did! Knowing I had her close, I pushed my face into her clit and pussy over and over again, literally fucking her with my lips, nose and tongue. Her moans increased and her legs buckled and her pussy crashed onto my face. She rubbed her cunt on my mouth, desperate to release the orgasm building inside her. I just extended my tongue as best I could and tried to breathe as she literally fucked my face to orgasm. Knowing it was Miranda Collington riding my face was the second most exhilarating moment of my life! It would have been first if it hadn't been for what Mommy and I had done last night. Suddenly she trampolined off my face a few times, my head bouncing against the carpet with each bounce, and I was soon being cascaded with a downpour of her juice. The juice kept coming and coming, and I eagerly attempted to savour and retrieve every fucking delicious drop!

Miranda finally rolled off me and collapsed to the floor. Her words filled me with a pride few men can ever have. "Holy fuck, that was the most intense orgasm of my life, and I've had thousands of orgasms."

Mom concurred. "I told you! Last night was the best sex of my life. You can see why I can't just leave him alone like a good Mother should."

I revelled in the glow of such praise until my cock started twitching, reminding me it still was raring to go. Brimming with a confidence I'd never had before, I flipped Miranda onto her side and slid my cock inside her from behind. From this angle she was so fucking tight, even after her orgasm.

She moaned the minute my cock was buried in her and got animated, "Yes, fuck me, big boy. Pound my tight pussy. Make me your slut!"

Her dirty mouth was surprising because she always seemed so prim and proper on TV, and it was a major turn on.

Having already come this morning with Mom and again with Mom's blow job twenty minutes ago, this time I was in for the long haul.

I looked up at Mom, who was watching us and playing with herself.

Miranda's dirty mouth continued through the fucking. "Your big cock feels so fucking good in my hotbox!" and "Hammer my cunt, drill me deeper!" and "Fuck me in front of your Mommy!" and "Holy shit Alexis, no wonder you can't resist him!"

I continued the deep hard thrusts, perspiration pouring down my forehead, when she screamed, "Oh yes, I'm coming, you bad boy, I'm coming all over your beautiful cock!"

Her body spasmed like she was having an epileptic seizure as she ground her ass back on my cock, taking all my stiff rod inside her.

Once she'd recovered from her second orgasm she pushed me on my back and straddled me. I watched in complete awe as my cock disappeared between her glistening pussy lips. Once all eight inches were planted, she began bouncing on my cock like a cowgirl riding a bull. She bounced up and down hard, determined to fill herself with my prick. I just lay back and watched her hot facial expressions and her breasts jiggling all over the place as she rode me. Making it even better, this hot mature woman (of forty-one) did something with her cunt muscles that was so amazing. It was like she was milking my cock with her cunt! It was so intense and easily the most amazing pleasure I'd ever felt while fucking someone.

Suddenly she leaned forward, my cock staying lodged in her warmth, and she kissed me. At first it was gentle and sweet, but soon transitioned into a man and a woman trying to fall into each other to become one conjoined soul. The whole time she was slowly moving her ass up and down on my cock.

She finally broke the kiss and said, ever-so-sweetly, completely opposite from her earlier nasty talk, "I'm almost there. Come with me, baby. I want to feel your cum squirting inside me as I soar."

She leaned forward and kissed me gently. The tender passion mixed with her still amazing tightness had my balls boiling. I reluctantly broke the sweet kiss and warned her, "I'm going to come soon, Miranda."

"Hold on, baby, I'm close too," she moaned. Her eyes bore into mine with a sweetness I couldn't explain. She then began the countdown.

"10---9---8---7-not yet, baby--6---getting closer---5---I love your cock, baby---4---get ready---3---yes, your cock fills me so completely---2---so close, baby, so close!---1---yes, here it comes Baby, ready, set, come NOW Curtis-Big-Cock-Mommy-Fucker, come inside me! Fill me with your hot cum!!"

My balls were bubbling at five but I held back, using every last speck of my resistance until she demanded I come NOW! It was the most exhilarating orgasm of my life. It was like our bodies became one and our cum crashed together like breakers on the Hawaiian coast!

I let out a loud, "Oh fucking God!"

She let out a similar "Fuck, fuck, yeeeeeees!" She collapsed onto my chest and kissed me passionately as her orgasm spread through her. I could feel her body quivering on mine. It was so intimate; a feeling filled me I couldn't explain. I longed just to hold her.

My Mother broke the intimate moment. "Well, that was fucking hot!"

The sex had gotten so intensely beautiful that we'd forgotten all about Mom even being there.

Miranda looked blearily up too and said, "I think I just found my date for Mark's wedding."

I looked at her, ignorant.

Mom filled me in. "Mark Appleton, Miranda's ex."

Mark Appleton was the news anchor for the TV station Miranda worked for. "Oh," I said.

Miranda explained, "The wedding is in three weeks and I've decided you'll be my date."

"I will?" I asked, trying to process the news.

She took my semi-erect cock in her hand and said, "This sucker is coming along and I won't take no for an answer. Wanna tag along, big boy?"

I stammered, not because I didn't want to, but more out of shock, "S-s-sure."

She let go of my cock and stood up. "I would love to chat and play some more, but I need to get to work."

Thank God, I thought to myself, I needed time to recover.

As Miranda got dressed she continued, "Curtis, what's your cell number?"

I gave it to her and she explained, "I want to get to know you better over the next three weeks, we need to look like a loving couple at the wedding, not a couple of strangers." Her skirt back on, she pulled me off the floor and explained, her hand back on my cock, "I will definitely make it worth your while."

Her seductive smile and tone had me a complete bowl of jello. I tried to sound strong and manly. "Sure thing, baby."

She kissed me quickly and finished getting dressed. I too started getting dressed as my Mother said, "Bad news, Curtis."

I turned to my Mom and asked, "What's wrong?"

"Your Dad just texted. He's home."

"Oh," I replied, pondering how we would be able to keep up our little sexcapades.

Mom stood up too, grabbing my cock through my pants. "So we'll have to be more creative."

"Whatever you say, Mom," I agreed, like a good son.

"That's what I like to hear," she said, squeezing my cock one last time.

We all finished getting dressed (and Miranda found some fresh pantyhose) and said our goodbyes and as I was just getting ready to leave, Miranda gave me one last kiss and whispered in my ear, "I'll text you later so you'll have my number. Any time you want me, just text me back." She bit my ear and sauntered away.

I adjusted my cock, which had grown again. I left the house and got into my car. I sat there for a few minutes attempting to process the craziness of the last hour. I had fucked Miranda Collington! I had a date with Miranda Collington!

Just as I went to drive away my cell buzzed. I glanced at it.

Miranda: U have my cell now. Anytime you need a place to warm up your cock just give me a call.

I smiled. I texted back: How about now?

I waited a minute and was rewarded by a text back.

Miranda: U naughty boy. I will send you a special keepsake in a few seconds.

A few seconds later another text came from her. It was a jpg. I clicked on it and almost shit myself. It was a picture of Miranda in white stockings and nothing else, her knees spread open and her hand spreading her pussy lips wide open.

I was still staring at it when I received another text.

Miranda: I have hundreds of these, stud. I will send you one every day. PS This is one of my tamer ones.

I gasped. I was in stud heaven!

I texted her back: OMG you are perfection.

She texted me back.

Miranda: Yeah? Then play your cards right and you can fuck perfection anytime you want.

I decided not to respond and attempt to appear aloof and strong. I drove home thinking if I died today I'd die happy.

As I was still driving, my phone vibrated again, but I waited till I got home to check it.

Once I got home and checked the message, it was again from Miranda.

Miranda: I am still horny. U get 5 hours to recover. I expect you to meet me at 11 at the studio. If you want to watch the show live, come at 9.

A second text came as I read this one.

Miranda: Have you ever fucked someone in the ass?

I gasped! I had tried a couple times to convince my ex, Pamela, to try some backdoor play, but she wouldn't even remotely consider it. Now the woman I'd fantasized over for years was offering to let me fuck her ass.

I decided I needed a long cold shower to calm down and a nap; tonight might be a long one.

Dad was home and greeted me as I ran inside. "Hey Curtis, how was last night?"

I lied, "Uneventful."

"Is she still mad at me?" he asked.

I shrugged. "I don't think so, I covered for you pretty good."

"Thanks son," he said, patting me on the back, "You always have my back."

I held back a laugh, knowing he hadn't remotely caught on. With any luck he never would.

"I need to go take a nap, Dad, I have a late-night date."

He smiled, "Oh, to be young again."

I went upstairs to my room and collapsed on my bed, wondering what tonight and the next three weeks would bring.

The end of chapter 2...

Chapter 3 released in April 2012: What Mom Knows Fucks Her Ass...

12