What Mom Knows Fucks Her Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The others in the room couldn't help but let out quiet appreciative chuckles as Miranda turned and stalked away, leaving a red-faced Mark utterly speechless, probably for the first time in his egotistical life.

Miranda walked right up to me and shoved her tongue down my throat for all to see. I could taste myself on her tongue but was thrilled to finally receive the public affection she hadn't given me until this very moment.

Mark glared at me and I smugly winked back at him, not a care in the world.

Miranda and I fucked after the show for a lengthy hot marathon session where I deposited two more loads in her, one in her pussy and another in her mouth.

As I was getting ready to head home for the night, I mentioned, "I'm going to stay home and hang out with Mom tomorrow, sexy."

"You're going to 'hang out' are you? Thanks for the visual. You're such an unrepentant mother-fucker," she teased.

I retorted, "Jealous?"

She shrugged, "Maybe." As she kissed me goodbye, giving me another taste of my own medicine, she threw me for a loop as she finished with, "Of course the question is, am I jealous of your Mom for getting to fuck you, or jealous of you for getting to fuck your Mom!"

"Good question," I chuckled appreciatively. "Let me know what you come up with."

.....

The next morning Dad left early for an overnight meeting somewhere and I replaced him in my naked Mother's bed. I had just deposited a load in her cunt to start the morning right when she informed me, "Hey baby, I'm coming to Vegas with you!"

Acting surprised, I asked, "Really? How did that happen?"

"Didn't Miranda tell you?"

"No, but we don't do a lot of talking when we're together," I joked.

"You're such a male slut," Mom joked.

I corrected her, "When a girl fucks more than one guy she is a slut, often considered a cheap one. When a man is scoring with two women he is a stud and someone to be acclaimed. Unfair I know, but those are the rules of society. I don't make them, I just follow them and bask in the adulation of my peers."

Slapping me playfully, she quipped, "Your peers should aim better, they'd make less of a mess," then questioned, "are you calling me a slut, young stud?"

As my forefinger traced her firm breasts, I answered, "Better. You're my slut, Mom."

"Well then," she began straddling my still semi-erect cock, "if I'm going to be labelled a slut, I'd better be a good one."

"Slut away, Mom," I replied, watching her engulf my cock and begin riding me.

Another deposit banked inside my Mom, into her eager pussy this time, I already had visions of going for the triple play in one day: mouth, pussy and ass. Like the triple play in baseball, the last throw is always the hardest to complete.

As we lay there, it still being morning but both of us already glowing in double play after-sex glory, Mom said, "We're going out for supper tonight as mother and son and then coming back here for a very, very special night."

"I can't wait," I replied.

Getting through the school day was a bitch as the thought of a date with Mom and the promised ass fuck was all I could think about. I was a walking erection with a mind of goo all day. At long last I returned home and found a note on the kitchen table.

Son,

Sorry, but I had a last-minute call for a house to show. I'll have to meet you at the restaurant at six. I booked us a table at Rizzo's.

Love

Mom

Wow! Rizzo's was the classiest restaurant in the city and therefore meant suit and tie. I went to my room and Mom had already laid my best suit out on the bed. I had a nice shower and got ready, making sure to look my best for my date with Mom. At the last minute I decided to go commando; you never know when you may have to release the beast in a flash. I finished getting ready and sped to Rizzo's. I arrived ten minutes early and was led to my table.

I waited, a bundle of excitement at what Mom had promised me. Mom, being Mom, arrived fifteen minutes late, which was fifteen minutes early for her, but all was forgiven the moment I saw her. Her hair was down, which I loved, but it was the gold cocktail dress that stopped just below the knee, and the mocha colored stockings, my favorite shade of nylon, that had my cock on full alert and begging to be released.

Mom hugged me, closely enough that she could feel my attention so she asked, "Is that for me?"

"All eight inches of it," I flirted back.

"I can't wait," she responded, giving my cock a subtle squeeze before I moved around and pulled out her chair like a gentleman. "Oh, how sweet! But you don't have to impress me baby; you're definitely getting laid tonight."

I replied, "It's the small things Mom, they're always the first to go when a relationship begins to falter, and I won't let that happen."

My Mom, suddenly in reflection mode agreed, "No truer words have ever been spoken."

I returned to my chair just as our waiter arrived. He took our drink orders after taking more than a subtle glance at my Mom's generous cleavage.

Once he was gone I pointed out, "Mom, our server was staring right down your front."

"Was he?" she asked, oblivious to the distraction her beauty still caused among many, many men.

"Indeed he was. Of course who could blame him? You're easily the sexiest person here."

"You and your flattery! I already told you you're getting laid tonight. In fact I'm hoping to go for the Trifecta all in one evening."

"Trifecta?" I questioned.

"Yes, where you shoot a load of your white stuff in each of my three special finish lines," my mother informed me, her stocking-clad foot now snuggling in my crotch.

"Oh fuck Mom, my first load may end up in my pants if you keep teasing me," I admitted, my balls already begging me to shoot some white stuff anyplace at all.

Her foot remained near my imminent white stuff although not moving, as the waiter brought our starter salads. My hand rubbed gently along the top of my Mom's foot, the tactile sensations of the silk nylon the greatest feeling in the world.

As we ate our salads Mom asked, "Ever had a foot job, baby?"

"No," I answered after a brief memory search revealed I never had. Pam, my ex, had once rubbed her stocking feet all over my body in a sensual foot massage of sorts, but her feet had only rubbed my cock briefly before moving on.

"Well, then obviously you've never had a stocking-clad foot job," my Mom deduced.

"Obviously," I agreed, "are you offering?"

As her foot tapped on my cock, she shrugged with a devilish smile, "Well, we already have a Trifecta to complete tonight, but maybe we can fit that in too. Seeing your cock squirt its cum all over my stockings would be pretty hot, don't you think?"

"Shit Mom, we won't be able to see anything it squirts if you keep this up much longer," I warned, thinking I might come like I had back when I started my self-explorations when I was younger, just by touch.

She smiled, "Don't you dare waste that precious cum."

The waiter returned with our meals and taking my point Mom thankfully relented, moving her foot away. We ate our dinners and discussed non-sexual things like school, Mom's job, and plans for a summer trip to visit her mother, whom I'd always liked. If anyone was listening there would be no hint of our sexual relationship, the taboo sin we were planning to repeat very soon.

Once dinner was done my beautiful Mother suggested, "I say we skip dessert here and find a place where I can get some directly from the source."

"Cheque," I quipped, knowing my hard cock, which had never shrunk throughout dinner, wasn't going to make it much longer before it begged to whip some cream.

We paid the bill and once we were outside, nighttime just beginning to set in, Mom asked, "Elma and I did the showing together so I had her drop me off here. Where did you park?"

"In the underground parking."

"Perfect!" she smiled, grabbing my hand, our fingers entwined as if we were boyfriend and girlfriend, not mother and son. "Lead the way, baby!" Just the way she said 'baby' with such syrupy sexiness had my cock twitching.

As we walked down a lower flight of secluded concrete stairs, Mom suddenly tugged backwards on my hand. I stopped and looked at her. She pushed me against the wall, unzipped my pants, pulled out my cock, squatted down and devoured me whole.

I couldn't believe she would take such a risk as to blow me in a stairwell, but we'd hear a loud door echoing around if it opened and be able to cover up in time.

Her warm mouth, her nasty teasing of the past hour and a half and the chancy setting all had me on the brink in record time. My balls were boiling when sure enough, a door above us did open! I told Mom, "Someone's coming."

She paused only long enough to say, "Then you'd better come real soon," and devoured my cock again, unconcerned we were about to get caught.

I closed my eyes, trying to set aside my nervousness about being caught, concentrating on the feel of my cock bumping against Mom's throat even as above me I heard steps approaching, and surrendered to my approaching orgasm, to the sensations Mom's lips, tongue and wet warm mouth were giving me. So close! Within seconds I was shooting a load of my sweet cum down my Mom's throat even as the steps got incredibly close!

They were almost upon us when with a playful giggle Mom stood up and shoved her tongue in my mouth, deliberately feeding me the last remnants of my cum. My cock was still outside my trousers, still erect, but hidden by Mom's body so we looked scandalous but not illegal mere seconds before a middle-aged couple dressed for the opera or some other fancy shindig appeared around a corner of the stairwell and ascended past us. The woman's expression clearly displayed her distaste for such inappropriate displays of affection, while the man saw with a regretful look, a time long past for him.

As soon as they'd gone, Mom dropped back down to the floor and cleaned my cock, hoovering up any last-minute escapee droplets.

Five minutes later we were in my car when she asked, "Can we stop at the Love Boutique? I'll need some lube if you're going to drill my ass tonight."

I gasped at my Mom's shockingly blunt language, but of course pulled up at the store a couple of minutes later. I planned to stay in the car but Mom asked, "Don't you want to come in with me? Maybe pick out a costume for your mother to wear before you sodomize her?"

Such nasty talk had my cock revving to go again and my imagination spinning in overdrive. I unfastened my seat belt and followed Mom in, leading with my cock.

As we entered the store I realized I'd never been in a sex shop. I'd considered it a few times, but never had the guts to break through my psychological barrier. Yet here I was, creeping in with my mother (who was sauntering), shopping for some lube to fuck her ass. I really had the best life in the world!

Once we were in the store I was like a kid on Christmas morning, surrounded by so many toys and things I didn't even know where to start. Mom went to the toy section and I followed. She grabbed some lube and tossed it to me (to carry around where anyone could see what it was), before leading me over to look at toys. I couldn't believe the variety. I was looking at a double-ended dildo size XXL in confused awe not daring to touch it when Mom, holding a strap-on, said, "That does look interesting. Would you like to watch Miranda and me scissor fuck ourselves with that?"

"I have no idea what that means, but yes."

"And which strap-on should I buy, the seven-inch or the eight, for the next time your girlfriend and I play?" Mom asked, holding up two dildo cocks.

I pointed, "Well, Miranda likes them big."

"Good call," my Mom concurred, returning both and grabbing a huge ten-inch cock. "This will have her whimpering like the slut she is."

"Mom, that's my girlfriend you're talking about."

"That she is; but must I remind you she was my personal plaything first? I haven't relinquished her, you know," Mom smiled, bonking me on the head with the big cock.

"Fair enough," I agreed, already imagining my Mom and my girlfriend in a variety of dirty positions.

"Now let's go check out some costumes," she said, grabbing my hand and leading me to a corner with colourful outfits hanging all over the walls.

"Wow!" I said, overwhelmed by the many kinky fantasies I could envision role playing with my mother. "I don't even know where to start."

"Well, real role play is about creating situations and becoming the costume," my sexy mother pointed out.

"Ok," I said, unsure what she meant.

"So, let's see," she paused, pursuing the many different options. "Ah-ha," she said, reaching up on the wall and grabbing a Catwoman costume. "Find a Batman costume, stud."

I found one pretty easily, my mind already creating scenarios of Batman disciplining Catwoman. Mom put on the mask and sauntered over to me seductively, parodying the old Adam West over-the-top-sound-balloon action scenes I used to watch on reruns, "So Batman, do you think you could BING BAM BOOM me into submission?" She was bonking my skull with the dildo again to illustrate.

The innuendo had me weak in the knees as I tried to come up with a witty comeback.

When I couldn't, she purred, actually sounding like a cat, "What is it Batman, cat got your tongue?"

She rubbed my stiff cock through my pants and teased, "Oh, does a certain little man want to come out of the Batcave and play? Is that you, Alfred?"

I moaned, unable to come up with a complete thought.

She took the mask off and reached for another outfit. She grabbed a red one and disappeared into a change room. I looked at other outfits: various princesses, nurses, Superwoman, Lady Gaga... each one creating a new fantasy for me.

Mom came out in the skimpiest red outfit ever, her mocha-coloured thigh high stocking tops completely visible. She skipped up to me and teased, "Well, hello there Mr. Wolf, do you want to chase me back to my grandmother's house and eat me right up?"

My mouth dropped open, my Mom's transformation into a wolf-bait girl in a shelf bodice, so fucking naughty.

Her hand slid down my chest to my cock, her finger like lightning and thunder. "Imagine helpless li'l ole me with a basketful of goodies and no one to use them on me?"

"Aaaah, fuck, Mom," I moaned.

"Does baby want to fuck Little Red Mommy Hood?" she asked, her hand again on my crotch.

"Oh god, yes," I grunted, like a babbling fool.

Mom looked around and pulled me into the dressing room. She pushed me onto the bench, pulled out my cock and sat down on it, engulfing it completely. Her wet warmth coated my basket of goodies and she bounced up and down eagerly, taking every inch of me with each downward bounce. My Mom was really horny and I could feel her excess juice leaking onto my legs as our bodies collided. Her moans, although controlled because of our surroundings, were becoming louder the longer she fucked me. I could tell she wanted to scream, to talk dirty, and the restrictive location was holding her back from the pure pleasure she usually sang to the skies when we fucked.

I whispered, trying to push her past the point of resistance, "Come for me Mommy, come like the son-fucker you are."

"Aaah, fuck, Curtis," she whispered back, "keep talking dirty to me. Treat me like your fucking personal sex-slut."

I wanted to bend her over and take control but the room didn't allow for it, so I continued my verbal assault of my perfect, beautiful, slut Mom. "Keep bouncing, slut. Who owns that wet cunt of yours?"

"You do," she moaned, loader than she meant to.

"I do what?" I asked, slapping her ass loudly.

"Aaah, fuck, you own my cunt, baby."

"And I can use it whenever I want, right Mommy?"

"Oh fuck, yes, Curtis, I'm always at your disposal," she moaned.

"My personal live-at-home Mommy cum bucket."

"Oh my fucking God, Curtis, yes, baby, more, I'm so close," she moaned, getting turned on by the submission and the taboo sin of fucking her son where she was now getting so loud the whole store was probably listening!

"Come for me now, my Mommy-slut, come like the dirty, incestuous, son-fucking whore you are," I demanded, my own orgasm incredibly close from my Mom's furious ride. I was still whispering, so even though my Mom's imminent orgasm probably wasn't a secret any more, at least our blood ties remained privileged information.

She began to scream and I didn't even bother to cover her mouth as her orgasm quaked through her and almost simultaneously my cum exploded inside her. She didn't slow down, my cum filling her cunt, creating crosscurrents as her juice leaked out around me. A minute later she climbed off me and said, "Shit, I should have worn panties, I'm leaking like crazy!"

I laughed, as I saw the mix of her juice and my cum slithering down her leg.

"Get out of here before the police arrive, you dirty boy, you," she teased.

I returned to Costume Corner where an older woman, a saleslady, glared at me because of what we'd just done, although she had no idea that incest had just occurred in her store. I avoided eye contact and looked around for another outfit.

Mom returned a moment later, the Red outfit in hand, and said to the older woman, ignoring her accusatory eyes, "I think we will take this one, the Catwoman and Batman and one more."

"Which one?" I asked, curiously.

"That is for me to know and you to find out when I'm ready to surprise you," she teased. "Go to the car so I can fetch it and pay for all this."

I obeyed and waited in the car, bubbling with anticipation to complete the promised Trifecta. Come in mouth: Check. Come in cunt: Check. One more to go!

Mom got in and I drove us home. She said, "I can't stop leaking."

I shrugged, "I can't believe we fucked in a sex shop."

"I can't believe all those nasty things you called me," she countered.

I quickly apologized, "Sorry Mom, I...."

She slapped my knee. "Oh Curtis, you're still as gullible as you were when you were young! When I'm revved up like that I want to be treated like a slut, it gets me off like nothing else. I can't explain it, but it's true. When you called me a live-at-home Mommy cum bucket it goosed me right over the top! And now I'm leaking like a sieve."

We pulled into the driveway and Mom smiled. "Think you can get it up one more time, son?"

"Oh Mom, I can go and go and go. I'm the Energizer fuck-bunny," I quipped.

"Let's go see if you can back those words up, stud." She smiled in anticipation, getting out of the car.

Once in the house, she took her bag of goodies with her and said, "I'm going to shower and get into costume. Why don't you go shower too, then pour me some wine?"

I did as suggested, taking a long hot shower, my cock never completely shrinking, the curiosity of what Mom had bought for tonight and the thought of fucking Mom's ass constantly spinning through my head.

In my room, I got dressed again and noticed Miranda had texted me. I clicked on it.

Miranda: Have u banged ur Mommy's ass yet? Here is something for you to think about for our time together tomorrow. When I let you bang mine.

I gasped. It was a picture of Miranda bent over holding her cheeks open and her enticing rosebud staring at me, begging to be fucked.

My cock was again in missile mode and I adjusted myself before heading to the kitchen to pour us some wine and put together a plate of appetizers.

I'd finished almost a full glass of wine when my Mom called down the stairs, "Are there any Jedis down there?"

Being the ultimate Star Wars geek, I was curious and wasn't disappointed when I turned the hallway corner and looked up to find Mom dressed exactly like Princess Leia, hair and all. In her hand was one of my collectible lightsabers. She slinked seductively down the stairs and quipped, "Well, you won't have to be using your hands solo tonight, Jedi."