What Mom Knows Fucks Her Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put the tip of my lightsaber in my mouth. "Any guess where I found this light saber?"

I could taste my Mom's heavenly hole. She teased, "Of course I want a very different lightsaber in me tonight, Jedi."

"Oh, I think the force is with me, Princess," I quipped, confidently moving in and kissing my beautiful Mother princess. Being aggressive, I pushed her against the wall and she whimpered. I demanded, "Princess Lay I, it's time to reward your loyal Jedi."

I pushed her to her knees, on the stairs, and she unbuckled my pants and took my skin-tone lightsaber in her hands. She quipped, "You were certainly concealing a deadly weapon, my knight."

"I think I've found the perfect place to hide it for safekeeping," I shot back, shoving my cock in her mouth. Unlike our last couple of times I was being much more aggressive, grabbing the no-doubt-intended-hand-grips of her sexy Princess Leia hair and pumping my cock between her sweet cock sucking lips. A couple of minutes of this and I ordered, "Go get on your bed, my slut princess."

"Yes, sir knight," she replied, unable to conceal her true submissive nature once she had a taste of my dominance.

I watched her rise and turn around while I went and got the wine. I went upstairs and found her on the bed as instructed. I handed her a glass of wine and joined her. I asked, "Does Dad ever dominate you?"

"No," she admitted, before adding, "I've hidden away that naughty, dirty part of me for almost nineteen years."

"Why?" I asked, my hand moving to her white stocking-clad legs.

"I had become an adult with responsibilities, so I had to let go of my past," she rationalized weakly.

"But you have always, and not just subconsciously, craved submission. Didn't you want Dad to take over and use you like a slut?"

Mom nodded and gulped her wine.

Surprising her with a sudden new topic I asked, "So Mom, what really happened between you and Ellie?"

In a heartbeat her expression had transformed from confident and sexy to shy and nervous. "Curtis, that was a long time ago."

"I know," I pushed, my voice soft and tender, like a therapist trying to draw out his patient's past. "But clearly you're not completely over it."

"I am too," she said, attempting to be strong, "I've successfully resisted the temptation for years until you came to my rescue and began domming me."

"Sorry," I said, trying a different route. "I meant you still have lingering feelings for Ellie."

"Keeping her distant enough to be friends and no more than that, resisting her insistent, inexorable web of seduction has been the hardest thing I've ever done. She's been a good friend to me, but there was always that subtle undercurrent of You need to be my slave that I could resist but never deny. Lately she's abandoned her reserve and resumed being as insistent as she ever was, and I probably would have succumbed on Halloween if you hadn't shown up and saved me," she explained, her hand falling onto my leg.

"But why is she trying to get you back now, after all these years?"

"Well, maybe she figures you're old enough not to need a mother figure," she pondered.

"I've never needed a mother with a figure more than I do now," I quipped back.

She laughed at my naughty implication. "Plus, she knows my relationship with your father hasn't been great. I've even wondered if she hasn't been attempting to conspire with your father, maybe titillating him with the idea of watching us together. Ellie's comment to you when she thought you were Ted only added to those suspicions."

"But you still love Dad?" I asked, this conversation getting much deeper than I'd originally planned, but it was what it was. I wasn't above getting Mom to submit to me and even manipulate her into making unexpected life choices, but if those choices wouldn't benefit her, all bets were off.

"I love him as a provider and as a person, but I no longer love love him, if that makes any sense," she explained, her expression betraying her frustration with her married life.

"So if that's the case why not go back to Ellie?" I questioned, getting the conversation I needed to have for her sake back on track.

Her hand just made small figure eights on my hand as she considered my question, a nervous habit of hers. "Well, I don't think you understand how domineering and demanding Ellie is."

"Probably not. Give me an example," I requested, trying to figure out my Mother's atypical insecurity, when, even when she was being submissive to me, she was otherwise a very confident woman. My hand was now at her slightly wet and uncovered pussy, distracting her slightly. Apparently Princess Leia had opted to go commando tonight. The irrepressible Carrie Fisher would have approved.

She was silent for a while as she seemed to be reminiscing her past with Ellie. "Well, as I mentioned: with Ellie it was always clear that she was the Domme and I the sub. For example," she began, but stopped, struggling to put the experience into words. She detoured, "Curtis, I'm doing my best, but saying anything at all about this is very difficult for me. You've got to understand first of all that I was and I probably still am in love with Ellie. But to try again to give you your example, let me say that while she was comfortable with her sexuality, I was too afraid at the time to ever tell my parents of my sexual preference. Being bi or a lesbian back then was a lot more condemned than it is now, when instead of being a cultural given back then, homophobia is now almost universally considered to be bigotry . We've come a long way! But I'm still skirting around the example I promised you.

"We visited my parents together once and stayed overnight, posing as 'just' college roommates. We were, but it was so much more than that. That evening after dinner my dad had gone up to his study and Ellie and I joined your Nana in the kitchen. We were carrying on a light conversation, but while my mom's back was turned as she did the dishes, my Mistress Ellie had me raise my skirt... she never let me wear panties... and fingered me to three orgasms. Mom could have turned around at any time, and yet I let her do it to me! I might have at least covered up, but Ellie didn't want me to, so I didn't. Then that night with my parents just on the other side of the wall she tied my arms and legs spread eagle to the bed, then fucked me with a strap-on to three more climaxes while I screamed my lungs out in ecstasy! If she hadn't gagged me so effectively I would have roused the entire house and probably the neighbors too! The worst part looking back is that even though I was scared stiff my parents would break down the door to my bedroom and catch us, nevertheless I loved it and would have done it again in a heartbeat!"

"So you loved Ellie," I asked, trying to open Mom up completely.

"Unconditionally," she whispered, a tear forming in her eye.

"And you were in thrall to her; you were her sex slave."

"Again, unconditionally. I often freaked out later, but whenever I was with her I did whatever she wished, no matter what."

"But...."

"But I also wanted a normal life. And I couldn't see how I could have that and be in a lesbian relationship, especially with Ellie. I wanted kids, Ellie didn't. We were completely polar opposites in every imaginable way which made us great friends, amazing lovers, but as far as coping with the outside world or raising a family, a horrible couple."

" And then you met Dad...."

"...And got pregnant with you and I just quit with Ellie cold turkey. She was furious at first, but she missed our friendship as much as I did, so eventually we moved on and pretty much pretended the past had never happened. But during the last year or so Ellie has been giving me subtle and not so subtle sexual hints, although never blatantly enough for me to be completely sure they were anything more than witty comments, until she gave herself away at the party."

"How so?" I probed.

"First, by her hands teasing me like she used to, slowly making me vulnerable. By fingering me, not blatantly like she used to but subtly, so no one would notice. By the way, I probably never would have ended up fucking you on Halloween night if she hadn't gotten me so fucking horny."

I quipped, "I'll have to thank her. Maybe get her a thank you card, something like 'You are so sweet, like an all-day sucker. Thanks for priming my Mom so I'd fuck her'."

Mom smiled and playfully slapped my hand before she continued, "Second, that evening she kept making sexual innuendos indicating she wanted to make me her sub again. Third of course, she admitted it to you when you were in your Dad's costume." She paused, before adding, her expression showing her confusion, "I just can't figure out what Ellie and Ted were up to. Were they conspiring somehow? Why else would she say that to you when she thought you were Ted?"

"Aren't you worried Ellie and Dad will compare notes about Halloween and figure out the truth?" I asked, realizing a potential problem.

"I wasn't until now," she squeaked, a look of panic crossing her face.

"No question then, we need to deal with Ellie," I decided.

"How so?" Mom asked cautiously.

"Well, I'm still working on the details. But my basic idea includes you submitting to her again," I tossed out.

"WHAT? Why?" she asked, a mixture of nervousness, excitement and curiosity.

My finger parted her very wet pussy lips. "First of all and most importantly, because it's obvious you need it. It's obvious you crave it and I believe you regret the decision you made about splitting from her."

"I don't regret it, I got you," Mom said, kissing me gently on the lips.

"Well, that is a very good point, a very good point indeed," I concurred, "but be honest with me, Mom. I'm grown up. What are you scared of now?"

"Her power," my Mom admitted.

"How so?"

"I can't say no to her. I was completely amenable to her every whim and some of those whims were crazy."

"Like at your parents' house, I get that. But you can't stop there, tell me more," I insisted.

"She loved to take risks, it was the only way she got off," Mom explained.

"Like with your mother and on that bed; but what more, Mom? You're being rather vague."

"Well, there were many other examples. They started simple. She fingered me to orgasm in a nearly empty theater. But then she did the same thing in a very full theater, where the snooty woman beside me couldn't help but notice what was happening. I was her personal live-in maid. I bathed her, I washed her hair, I made her meals, I even used my tongue to clean out her cum-filled pussy the rare times she went on a date with a guy and got laid. She owned me. She continued to push the envelope, too. Fucking me in the dorm's shared bathroom early in the morning with a strap-on, making me go down on her at a restaurant whenever the waiter disappeared, and even when she was president of the student union and conducting a meeting she would have me under the table between her legs the entire time. The bigger the threat of being caught, the bigger the thrill."

"Well, that certainly explains your taste for our outrageous public adventures today," I pointed out.

"I suppose so," she reflected. "I really hadn't thought about it, but the thought of getting caught is very exhilarating. If you're up to it, you and I can have a lot of fun!"

"Agreed, but all of this just proves my point that you need Ellie," I pointed out, before asking, "so how did you break free of her hold over you?"

"Well, it was my wedding day that was the final straw. She made me eat her out minutes before I got married to your Dad and she fucked me in the honeymoon suite a couple hours before your Dad and I consummated our marriage. It was clear that she still wanted to completely own me even if I was married, so I ended it and was reasonably confident it was for good. Even though I've been slightly tempted for years, the craving to go back has only escalated during this past year."

"Wow," was all I could say.

Mom added, "She joked during her first year of teaching how if I were still her lezzie-slut, she would have had me under her desk during her parent-teacher interviews. I have many, many times fantasized about that suggestion becoming a reality."

"Well, maybe you should," I suggested.

Mom warned, "If I ever submit to her again, there will be no turning back."

"Oh Mom, you're too melodramatic."

"No, seriously! I know for a fact that if I ever submit to her again I won't have the willpower to quit her again. I never felt freer than when I was completely Ellie's disposal, which makes no sense, but that's how I felt."

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked, before adding, "based on your soaking wet cunt right now I would think not."

"Dammit Curtis, enough about making me back into a dyke slave and more about finishing tonight's little adventure," Mom said, her hand going to my fully swollen member. "Hmmmmm, I see making your Mommy your own submissive slut has gotten you nice and stiff."

"Everything about you makes me go nice and stiff, Mom." I leaned in and kissed her. For the next few minutes we weren't mother and son, but two passionate lovers who couldn't get enough of each other.

Finally Mom broke the kiss, removed my shirt and slithered down my body, splattering me with pecks of lust. She tongued my belly button, transforming a useless part of my body into an erogenous zone. When she got to my pants, she pulled then off and continued her exploration of my body: kissing my inner thighs, my legs, even my feet. When she moved back up to my cock she resumed the roleplay, "Is my Jedi ready to play knighty knight?"

Her tongue slid up my cock and I moaned, "Oh God, yes."

She continued the oral tease, taking each of my balls in her mouth separately, before returning to my shaft. Finally, she engulfed my cock with her mouth for a brief minute before quitting and asking, "Is it time for the Trifecta?"

I answered with actions as I flipped her on all fours and declaimed, "Where be the lube for my rectal saber?"

Mom pointed to the shopping bag and I retrieved it. Mom said, "Lube my ass first, baby and finger my snatch. Get me ready for that big hard cock of yours."

I obeyed her instructions, lathering her puckered pink posterior door generously, before slowly sliding a finger in.

She moaned and begged, "Now wiggle your finger around in there, son. Get Mommy's ass nice and wide and slick for you."

I again obeyed, moving my finger every which way inside her, slowly loosening her incredibly tight ass. "That feels soo good! Now slide a second finger in baby, and do the same thing again."

I again obeyed, squeezing a second finger inside ever so slowly. Once the two were fully in she whimpered, "Now twist your wrist back and forth slowly, baby. Get me nice and gaped for your big cock."

"Yes, Mommy," I replied, like a good son. Then I surprised her. While keeping my fingers in her ass, I slipped my cock inside her wet, wet cunt.

She screamed, "Oh my God, Curtis, fuck, that feels so good!"

I began pumping both her pussy and ass simultaneously with my cock and fingers. The sensations of the double pleasure were clearly driving my Mom wild, and her moans of ecstasy began increasing exponentially.

"Oh God yes, fuck, Curtis, fuck Mommy! You have Mommy soooo close," she screamed, loud enough for the neighbors to call 911.

I sped up the double assault on my Mom's pussy and ass, eager to bring her to euphoria. The euphoria came moments later when I felt her pussy tighten around my cock and her ass clamped around my fingers as she screamed, "I'm coming, you Mother-fucker, double-fucking Mommy, fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

She quivered uncontrollably with tremors of pleasure as her orgasm quaked through her entire being. Still breathing heavily, she begged, "My ass baby, fuck Mommy's ass with your big lightsaber."

I slid my fingers out of her ass and moved my cock to her gaping rosebud. I hesitated and Mom leaned back onto my cock. I watched in amazement as my cock slowly disappeared inside Mom's ass. I couldn't believe how tight it was, like trying to pull on a glove a size too small. Mom continued pushing back and I kept inching in until I could no longer see my cock. Mom moaned, "Is my baby ready to fuck Mommy's ass?"

"Oh God, yes," I moaned.

"Pound me, son. Fuck Mommy's ass," she moaned back, wiggling her ass.

I grabbed her hips and slowly began fucking her, getting used to the warm sensation of Mom's tight ass. After a couple of minutes of slow fucking, Mom demanded, "Harder baby, fuck my ass harder. Make me your Mommy-ass-slut."

I obliged, no longer worried about hurting her. I began deep hard thrusts into her ass. Her screams increased as did her nasty language. "Oh fuck son, your cock feels so fucking good in Mommy's ass!"

I responded, "Does Mommy-slut like her baby's cock in her whore ass?"

"Oh god, yes! Use Mommy baby," she whimpered.

"Tell me you will obey me always!" I demanded, a devious plan spinning in my head.

"Oh god, yes baby, I'm yours baby," she replied, really getting into her submission to her son, the language, the commitment, the love and the trust.

"And I own all three of your cock holes?" I demanded, pushing the envelope.

"Oh yes, baby, they are yours to use whenever or wherever you want, dearest Mommy-fucker!"

"So you will never disobey me?" I asked, knowing her subconscious was listening and taking all of this in.

"Never, baby," she whimpered, as my deep hard thrusts penetrated her ass fully.

I pulled out and ordered, "Ride my cock, Mommy. Ride your son's cock with your ass."

She pushed me onto my back, her smile sexy as hell, and straddled my cock. "You want to watch Mommy while you fill my ass, don't you, you dirty boy?"

I reached my hands behind my head and smiled, "I could watch you all day, Mom."

She slowly lowered her ass onto my cock, biting her lip, taking my cock back in her ass, but from this different position I could reach new depths. Her eyes closed as the last couple of inches filled her up. Once I was completely inside her she opened her eyes and wiggled her ass on my cock. "Hmmm, baby, that feels so good!"

I smiled, "I love you Mom."

"I love yoooou too, you naughty fucker," she moaned back, as I bucked my ass up, piledriving my cock up into her, surprising her.

She resumed riding my cock, her beautiful tits bouncing as she rode me. I watched mesmerised, every single fantasy of mine combined into this moment. Mom dressed as Princess Leia, riding my cock in her ass was the epitome of sexual perversion. "Hmmmm, Mom, do I have a naughty plan for you when we're in Vegas."

"You do, do you?" she moaned, beginning to ride my cock faster.

"I do indeed," I teased.

"Are you going to tell Mommy?" she asked.

"Of course," I replied, "when the moment comes."

"Damn you, Curtis. Tell me now! You know I hate surprises," she demanded, now bouncing up and down on my cock like the nastiest of porn stars.

"Beg, bitch, beg to be my slut," I ordered.

"Oh yes, baby, can Mommy be your slut?" she teased, all soft and seductive, a girlish pout on her lips. She added, "Your personal live-in cum bucket, your complete submissive slave!"

"Who will never disobey me?"

"Never," she moaned, really riding my cock now.

"Ever?" I pushed.

"Fuck, Curtis. You own me. I will do anything you say. I will suck your cock right in front of your Dad if you want," she declared.

"Wow!" I moaned, and began "I want...." But my balls were boiling, "I w-w-want...." I stammered, "Oh fuck, I want you to submit to Ellie!"

"Yes, Master," she moaned, agreeing without hesitation. "I will submit to her unconditionally. I will eat her cunt in her classroom. I will crawl on all fours like a dog for her. I will become her lez-slave. Is that what you want, baby, for me to be a little lesbian slave?"