What Mom Knows Fucks Her in White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing back up, she smiled, "Love you, baby."

"Ditto," I smiled as she winked and walked up to Ellie and the unnamed chubby girl pleasuring Ellie.

Ellie smiled, "I was about to make Alexis do that."

"Our master ordered me to," Miranda said, stressing the first two words, a reminder that I was in charge of all three of these blushing brides.

Ellie didn't say anything, instead grabbing the girl's head and holding her deep in her cunt.

Miranda lifted up her wedding dress, lowered herself behind the kneeling girl, lifted up the girl's skirt, ripped the pantyhose at the crotch, tugged the panties aside and buried her face in the girl's pussy.

As I watched the lesbian threesome, mom came over to me, carrying her own leash and handed it to me as she sat down beside me. My cock was shrinking but still not put away. Mom smiled awkwardly, "So that was strange."

"Strange is the new normal," I joked.

"If that isn't the truth," she smiled.

"You sure about leaving Dad?" I asked, although it was probably way too late to change her mind.

"We've been living a façade of a marriage for a while, baby. The fact that he couldn't attend the Halloween party was just another symptom of our drifting apart," Mom said.

"It's going to be weird," I said, thinking of returning home married and Mom leaving.

"Weird is the new normal," Mom smiled.

"Touché," I laughed.

"Lick faster," Ellie demanded, as Mom and I kept talking.

"We all deserve to be happy son, and I was never happier than when I was with Ellie," Mom said.

"Not even when I was born?" I joked.

"God no, you had a huge head and hurt like hell coming out," she joked, as she grabbed my cock, rolling her fingers around its head before adding, "although now your head feels so good going in."

"Aaaaaaah," I moaned, her fingers teasing me so gently.

"You were the primary blessing of my marriage," Mom smiled, before adding, "first as a son, then second as a lover and Master."

"You will always be my Mom first," I groaned.

"I love you, Curtis," Mom said, leaning in and kissing me, not very motherly.

"I love you too, Mom," I replied, between kisses.

"Fuuuuuck, yes," Ellie screamed, as she came on the girl's tongue.

"Shouldn't you have given Ellie her first post-marriage orgasm?" I asked.

"I suppose so," Mom shrugged, "but it's really all up to her now," then bending down and taking my cock in her mouth, "...and up to you, dear Master."

The girl, who was apparently British based on her accent, began getting animated and vocal once Ellie let her head go. "Oh bloody hell, keep licking that cunnie, whoever you are!" she begged as she looked behind her to see who was giving her such pleasure.

Ellie ordered, "Finger her ass, slut."

Miranda obeyed the order and slipped a finger in the moaning British girl's ass.

"Bollocks, not my arse too!" the girl screamed, her accent so sexy and naughty.

Mom just swirled her tongue around my cock top, leisurely sucking like she would savour a lollipop.

"Oh blooooody fucking heeeeell," the girl screamed as she fell forward, her orgasm hitting her a few seconds later.

Miranda looked up at me, her face glistening, and shook her head playfully as she saw my mother's head in my lap.

Five minutes later, all of us composed and dressed again, we were back outside, the only obvious difference between before and after being mom was still wearing a collar, although Ellie had kindly unclasped the leash.

"So now what?" I asked.

"We have two hours until the supper," Miranda said, glancing at her watch.

"And I need time to recover," I joked.

"Let's go shop for a bit," Ellie suggested.

"In your wedding dresses?" I asked.

"Why not? We're all brides," Ellie shrugged.

"Sounds good to me," Mom said.

We shopped for an hour before returning to the hotel for the ladies to change into dresses for the supper and dance for Brittany and Mark's wedding. I joked, "You should all wear your wedding dresses too."

Miranda smiled, "That would be funny, but I think letting him know his wife is a submissive to us will be more fun."

Ellie agreed, "I concur, let's celebrate our weddings on his dollar."

"Sounds good to me, it is an open bar, right?" I asked.

"Mark is a cheapskate, but it'll be open for us," Miranda said.

Ellie again agreed, "I'll make sure of that."

I stayed in my suit, the girls each kept on their white matching thigh highs and put on new dresses.

Mom wore a white dress, not specifically a wedding dress, but it was obviously symbolic to her new status as submissive bride. Her cheeks red, she still looked delicious with her almost platinum blonde hair and her blue eyes sparkling even more than usual.

Ellie wore a green patterned dress that barely held in her voluptuous breasts. Her red hair, green dress and white thigh highs kind of made her look like she was extra festive for a Christmas party rather than a wedding, but she looked crazy hot.

Miranda, my blushing bride, came out of our bedroom last, dressed in a light blue cocktail dress that was surprisingly long and conservative for her, but which made her look elegant and classy, clearly going for a look to make her ex wish he had her back.

Half an hour later we were at the wedding reception and waiting for the food to be served. The tinkling of glasses being rather passé for getting the newly wedded couple to kiss, Mark's brother, the MC, announced that everyone must tell a story about the bride, groom or couple.

Ellie said, "Watch this," and sauntered up to the microphone near the newly married couple. She said, "Good evening, I have not known Brittany for very long but I will say she left a lasting impression on me and I think I left a lasting impression on her as well." She blew the blushing bride a saucy kiss.

Our group broke out in laughter at the innuendo that only our group and Brittany caught on to.

Kristina, the black (hot chocolate) co-worker, as well as three other co-workers, all male, were sitting at our table and all looked at us, confused.

Miranda shrugged, "Inside joke."

This had the rest of us break out into laughter even more as we all knew the answer to the unasked question, 'inside what?'

Brittany went beet red and Mark looked confused before Ellie said, "Well, let's see a kiss, you two."

They did, as Ellie strutted triumphantly back to us. Over the next hour we chatted with our tablemates, listened to lame cutesy stories of the couple from their actual friends, and ate a delicious meal, all while drinking three bottles of wine between the eight of us. (Nobody was making an issue of my age, so I joined in.)

Miranda whispered, only five of us still at the table, the guys going for a smoke and not yet returning, "Do you want your wedding present soon?"

I answered sincerely, "You are my wedding present."

"Aaaaaah, how cute," she smiled before adding, "but I was thinking of a reverse Oreo cookie."

"Sounds utterly delicious," I said, glancing at Kristina who was such a black goddess that she could be the poster girl for black gorgeousness.

"Be a good boy tonight and we'll check off one more item on your sexual bucket list," Miranda purred, squeezing my growing cock under the table.

"That list is shrinking fast, I may have to create another, more risqué one," I joked.

"Hmmmmmm," she smiled, glancing at her ex.

"What are you thinking, my devious little bride?" I asked, able to read that she was already thinking of the next game.

Miranda said, "Time to spice up this funeral...for Brittany."

"Do tell," I smiled.

"I'll get her up to her room for a little dessert," she smiled.

"I'm listening," I said.

"Ellie, what room is Brittany in?" Miranda asked.

"She was in 1242, but I believe they have the honeymoon suite for tonight," Ellie answered, "Why?"

"I think it's time for a little re-enactment of this afternoon," Miranda said.

"Hmmmmm?" Ellie smiled.

"What does that mean?" Kristina asked.

"Can you keep a secret?" Ellie asked.

"Knowing Miranda, this will be a secret worth keeping. Of course," Kristina replied, dying to hear the latest gossip.

"We gave Brittany quite the pre-wedding present," Ellie said.

Kristina paused to process the implication of Ellie's words. Her eyes suddenly went big. "Who did?"

"All four of us," Ellie said.

"No way," Kristina said, shocked but smiling.

Miranda asked, "Want to join our growing posse to humiliate Mark?"

"Of course," Kristina said, disliking Mark as much as everybody else did.

Miranda added, stressing the last word, "Just so you know, we share everything."

Kristina again was still working out the implication of Miranda's words when Miranda's other hand went under the table and began stroking Kristina's leg.

Again realization instantly hit as Kristina said playfully, "Oh, my goodness!"

"I will have you screaming those exact sentiments tonight, Kristina," Miranda promised, as Kristina's face blushed, not pink of course but darker, which made her look even hotter.

Ellie added, "Be careful, once you get caught in Miranda's web of lust, it's impossible to break free."

Kristina, already drawn in completely by Miranda like everyone seemed to be, let out a light moan, Miranda's hand apparently no longer just on her leg, as she moaned, "Mmmmmmm... I think I'll take the risk."

"Be back in five," Miranda said, squeezing my cock once more and kissing me quickly.

Mom asked, "Where is she going?"

"To create havoc," I said, following her with my eyes as she bounced over to speak to one of the servers. She spoke with her briefly and then the server went over to Brittany and whispered something in her ear. Brittany instantly glanced to Mark, who was chatting with his brother, before looking towards our table just as Miranda rejoined us.

Ellie beckoned and Brittany nodded before saying something to Mark and then walking towards us.

Reaching our table, Brittany looked doubtfully at Kristina but Ellie said, "It's okay slut, she knows about your eagerness to eat cunt."

Well, I thought to myself, she does now!

"Oh my God, please not here," Brittany gasped, mortified by Ellie's frank words.

"Speak to me like that again you dirty, fucking, lesbian, cunt-licking whore and I will have you crawling under this table and eating us all right here, right now. Is that fucking clear?" Ellie asked, her tone scaring even me.

Brittany's eyes went big and she was close to crying as she stammered, "S-s-sorry."

"Sorry what, slut?" Ellie asked, still terse, enjoying her power over the blushing bride.

"Sorry, Mistress," Brittany corrected.

"Much better," Ellie said her tone softening. "Now Miranda, what did you have in mind for our pet?"

Miranda smiled, "Well, after such a great meal, I think our bride needs some dessert and we could all use to burn a few calories."

"That's a great idea," Ellie nodded. "Slut, lead us to your honeymoon suite."

"N-n-now?" Brittany asked.

"No time like the present," Ellie shrugged.

"But the speeches will be starting in fifteen minutes," Brittany pointed out.

"They won't start without you," Ellie countered, before finishing the conversation, "Let's go, now."

Defeated, Brittany stammered, "O-o-okay."

"Lead the way, cunt licker," Ellie ordered, loving to humiliate the bride (or anyone else).

Brittany turned, not looking back, and obediently marched out of the hall, all of us following. I glanced to the head table and saw that Mark was watching us walking away single file behind his bride. I don't know why, but I waved a cheery 'bye bye' before realizing it was probably a bad idea.

Once in the elevator, Ellie, wanting to shock Kristina by throwing her into the deep end, ordered, "Slut, suck your son."

"Yes, Mistress," Mom obeyed, dropping to her knees and expertly retrieving my stiff cock, as I recalled our romantic time in the elevator just yesterday.

Kristina gasped, as Mom devoured my whole cock, "Is that really his Mom?"

"Yep," Ellie nodded.

"Wow," was all Kristina could say as she watched the incest action being performed right in front of her.

Miranda explained, "Alexis is my Mistress, Ellie is Alexis' Mistress, Curtis is my husband as of a couple of hours ago and he is also the Master of us all."

"Wow?" Kristina asked, trying to take in all she was learning.

"...including very soon...you," Miranda added.

"W-w-what?" Kristina stammered.

"You heard me," Miranda said, moving in close to the black beauty.

"I...don't...know," Kristina said, clearly overwhelmed with what was happening and yet being lured in by the seductive irresistible beauty that was my wife.

"Master, may I kiss Kristina?" Miranda asked.

"Of course," I moaned, Mom really bobbing up and down on my cock like a hungry whore.

Miranda moved in and kissed Kristina, who didn't give the least bit of resistance.

Unfortunately before I could shoot my load in Mom or watch more of Miranda's seduction of Kristina, the elevator began slowing down, a few stories from the top.

Mom allowed my cock to slip out of her mouth and hugged me close so my erection wouldn't show, Miranda stopped kissing a stunned but willing Kristina and Ellie quipped, "To be continued."

The elevator opened and a middle-aged couple, dressed in a dress and a suit, entered the elevator. As soon as the door closed, and the couple pressed the floor directly below ours, Ellie ordered, smiling, "Slut Alexis, return to your task."

Mom had told me some of what Ellie was capable of, but this was the first time Miranda, Kristina or I had ever entered her Never-Never-Land.

Mom's face went beet red but she obeyed, dropping to her knees, retrieving my cock and devouring me whole.

The woman gasped, the man's mouth dropped open.

Ellie, revelling in the power of shock value, asked, "Would you two care to join us in a few minutes of sexual debauchery?"

"What? God, no," the shocked woman responded.

"Too bad, my bride slut here would eat your cunt until you came all over her pretty face, wouldn't you Brittany?" Ellie asked.

"Yes, Mistress," Brittany said, before adding, "I would also take the gentleman's cock in my tight ass while I pleased his wife."

"Enough!" snapped the woman as the elevator again slowed down.

"Your loss," Ellie shrugged.

Mom kept bobbing back and forth on my cock even as the elevator door opened, which was strangely exhilarating.

"Let's go, Bill," the woman said, pulling him out of the elevator. It took two strong tugs to get him moving.

He looked back for one more glimpse at my mother going to town on my cock as Ellie said, "Too bad Bill, now we have only one man to please our five cunts and asses."

Miranda broke into laughter as the door closed and the rest of us followed. "Ellie, you're one of a kind!"

"Don't you dare come yet, stud," Ellie ordered me, her emphasis on the word 'stud' sarcastic. "I have plans for that load of yours."

I quipped, "Why? Do you want it in that ass of yours?"

"You wish," she quipped back.

"Don't make me show you who's in charge, Ellie," I said firmly, trying to replicate her glare.

She glared defiantly back at me just as our elevator reached our destination.

Mom again allowed my cock to slip out of her mouth as she stood back up and said, "You can deposit your load in my ass anytime you want, Master."

"I know Mom, thanks," I smiled playfully.

Brittany led us to her honeymoon suite which was very nice. It had a large Jacuzzi, a bottle of bubbly already chilling on a stand and a huge heart-shaped bed.

Miranda went to the bed, slipped out of her cocktail dress, opened her legs and ordered, "Come get your dessert, you little slut."

Brittany didn't hesitate, her earlier resistance having been swept away in the elevator. Still in her wedding dress, she lowered herself between my wife's legs and began licking.

Meanwhile, Ellie popped open the bubbly cooling for the wedding couple later and poured each of us a glass. After she handed out the glasses, including one to Miranda, we drank while watching Mark's bride pleasure mine.

"So back to why I didn't want you to come on your Mom," Ellie said.

"I'm all ears," I smiled.

"I want you to come all over Brittany's face, hair and dress," Ellie said.

"Delicious," Miranda said, pulling the bride deeper into her cunt.

"I think her face will already be covered with cum," I pointed out.

"True enough," Ellie laughed as Miranda screamed, "I'm coming, you dirty slut!"

"Who's next?" I asked.

"Let's allow our new guest to be serviced," Ellie suggested.

"How courteous of you," I joked.

Miranda said, "Get your black ass over here, sexy. The bride wants to give your Hershey a kiss."

Kristina, whose hand was already under her skirt and pantyhose, didn't need to be told twice as she scurried to the bed.

"Pantyhose?" Miranda questioned, as she reached down and ripped open the crotch of the hose. "Get licking, slut."

"Yes, Mistress," Brittany obeyed as she stole a glance at her watch.

I snapped my fingers at Ellie and pointed to my cock.

"I am not a dog," she said, her ice glare back in place.

"Come get your bone," I wittily quipped, playing on her words.

She gave me a 'you can't be serious' look and was about to say something when I ordered, my voice cracking like a whip, "Now!"

After a moment, she cursed, "Fuck, I hate that I can't resist you," as she moved to me, pulled out my cock and took it in her mouth.

"Funny, I love it," I countered, watching the beautiful domme-sub abide by my wishes.

I enjoyed the leisurely blow job as I watched the animated black beauty getting pleasured by the bride. The black-white contrast was adorably noticeable and turned me on. Of course, so was the idea of fucking Kristina.

Kristina's wicked mouth also enhanced the voyeuristic show. Some of what she said included, "That's it bitch, lick my chocolate sweetness!" and "Keep licking slut, like you'll be doing under my desk at work!" and "Only a dirty cunt-licking whore would leave her own wedding dinner to eat pussy!" and finally a precursor of something I'd never witnessed, "I can't wait to fist that tight box of yours!"

Finally Kristina screamed, "Oh fucking yes, you dirty whore, suck on my black clit, make your nigger Mistress come!"

Such words being horribly racist when said by someone white were an incredible turn on when screamed by someone of color in the heat of sexual bliss.

A moment later Kristina grabbed Brittany's head and pulled her deep inside her cunt as she screamed, "Fuuuuucking yeeeees!"

I replicated the aggressive head-hold as I surprised Ellie by grabbing her head and fucking her face, even as she gagged briefly at the sudden assault on her mouth.

Once Kristina let go of Brittany's head, I did the same to Ellie, who shoved herself away from my cock and snapped, "What the fuck was that?"

"A face fucking, which apparently you need some work on," I replied continuing the power struggle that I refused to lose.

"Fuck you," she snapped, standing up.

"If you insist," I said smugly, feinting a grab for her as she darted away.

"How about you just stick to the plan, go fuck the bride's face and cum all over her?" Ellie asked, not intimidated, just exasperated.

"If you insist," I joked again.

"I do," she said firmly, still trying to take charge in our power struggle.

I moved to Brittany, pulled her to face me, shoved my cock in her mouth and began fucking her face.

She gagged a bit at first but got used to the rough treatment as she moved her hand under her dress and to her cunt. Getting face fucked was turning her on.

Ellie ordered, clearly horny herself, "Slut Alexis, get over here."

"Yes, Mistress," Mom replied, going directly to Ellie, who had lifted up her dress.