What Money Can't Buy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charles7
charles7
69 Followers

"It was fun, alright but I was getting crazy too. Think about those poor people some thirty years back. How did they manage it?"

"Let alone some 100 years back, when prudence was the rule number one?"

"Well, in a way it had its benefits. The courting building up like that has its own nice aspects," I decided.

It was getting chilly. We collected the drinks and glasses. Amy took the tray and I gathered the chess game and brought it in.

"What you like to eat something before we go to bed?" she asked.

"No, I'm fine, only you," I said. "How about you?" To bed we went.

After the prude, but satisfying experience during that evening, I thought we would fall to sleep at once. I was completely wrong. Amy was so horny, that I thought she would creep out of her skin. Hardly down on her bed, my dick was deep in her mouth, not yet quite hard when it entered, she managed to get it all in, balls and all, but it was throbbing hard within seconds. She had to let most of my genitals out. Amy really knew how to give head. At the same time she had placed her beautiful pussy on my face. I was eating her out the best I could. Her fluids poured down in my throat. I swallowed, one time after an other. I flushed her throat with my semen. She just swallowed and then tickled my balls with her finger after which she inserted a finger in my ass. That was all that was needed. I was rock hard again. And soon we again came, quite simultaneously this time. I started to feel exhausted. She must have sensed this, because she turned around, placed her head in my armpit, took hold of my semi hard prick and gently squeezed on it. After a while she got up on all four, bringing her tits above my head. One at a time she sank her nipples into my mouth for a treat. I sucked and licked. Then she moved downwards and started to kiss me. She licked my face all over. Soon I realized that my cock was pressing against her bottom. She moved slightly and my worm found its way into her steaming cunt. I didn't believe it. How could an old prick like mine, show such a stamina? I didn't repeat the question. I just started to fuck her with all the strength I could measure up. She just continued kissing me.

"Now, take me in the ass," she begged rolling off me and taking up a position on her four. I moved into position on trembling legs. I collected some vapor from her cunt and spread it around her ass hole. Then in it went, my cock that is.

"Fuck me hard, love. Let me feel that I'm a real slut," she begged.

I gave her all I had to give her. The feeling around my rock hard prick was tremendous, but my head was feeling dizzy. It felt like I was about to faint from exhaustion. I wasn't as young as I use to bee I thought, as I exploded into her rectum. I fell down beside her, while sperm was still flooding out of my purple pole.

Amy came down to me, placing her head on my chest.

"No one could outdo you in lovemaking, love," she said, giving me just the comforting I needed at that very moment. I was panting. From Amy's head I could see how my chest was heaving.

After a while she explained that she felt hungry.

"Would you like a bite of something," she asked.

"No thanks. I think that what I need now is some sleep."

She left for the kitchen and I staggered to the bathroom for a quick shower.

The shower returned some of my strength, so I went down to the kitchen too.

Amy was sitting at the table, a bottle of beer in front of her, preparing herself a sandwich.

"This is the third one, sure you don't want some?"

Looking at the stuff on the table I changed my mind.

Soon I was eating already my second sandwich together with a nice cold beer.

Looking at my beautiful mistress, her lovely breasts protruding, her nipples hard, and her face moist from our lovemaking, I noticed, to my tremendous astonishment, that my dick was getting hard again. Amy looked down at it and shook her head.

"You are a real beast. I love you," she said. "Can't I get you satisfied?" she added.

"I'm more than satisfied. You are more or less killing me, but you are so sexy, that my dick is getting crazy," I whispered. She just giggled in her lovely voice.

I had one more sandwich, and we both took another beer. As Amy brought them from the fridge, I couldn't stop wondering about in how a lovely way her full breasts bounced, just a little, but they bounced. My cock got even harder.

"Oh, how I love you," I uttered. "For how long can this go on?" I added.

"For as long as you wish," she said solemnly. "Would you like to know my very most secret dream?" she asked.

"Of course I would," I responded having no clue what to expect.

"My secret dream is to be your wife, your little wife, to live together with you properly, not having to steal the time with you in secrecy." I was electrified.

"Nothing would be more wonderful than that, but you should not make to hasty decisions. We have known each other only for three days now, not even that. You must consider all the aspects that we have discussed only superficially. If for example your parents wouldn't approve, you wouldn't be happy, no matter how independent you are. If Harry doesn't approve, it would be even harder. And further, we need to see how we get along, not only when making fabulous love, but also when having ordinary life. Sex is absolutely wonderful with you, but you cannot build an everlasting relationship on only that. What do you know about me, actually?"

"Now you treat me as if I were a silly little child. I understand all this. I fully agree that before we start making any decisions, even daydream plans; we need to learn to know each other much better than we do today. I just let you know about my secret dreams. This is how I feel so far. There isn't anything wrong with that, is there?"

"No, of course not, but," I started but she interrupted me.

"Actually your response was very good. If you hadn't reacted the way you did, I would have been disappointed. For a less mature man it could have been easy to take advantage of the silly girls fantasies. You are showing that you are a very responsible person, as I have expected. Still, I love you. Please, get to know me," she added with a delightful smile on her lovely face, beautiful face.

I took her face between my hands and kissed her deeply.

"Oh how very, very lovely you are, love," I then told her. "I love you very much."

She stood up, cleaned the table and put our plates in the dishwasher. She took hold of my still erect prick and gently dragged me towards the chambers.

She made me lie down on the bed, and then she straddled me, helping my trembling cock find its way into her very moist love-box. She made gentle love to me. I could feel how my erected pole hit the innermost walls of her most wonderful vagina. I could feel how her lips pressed together around me soon to blast cock. She bent down and kissed me. Then I came. This time was a weak ejaculation. We were both quite spent, my prick and me. I don't know about Amy. I fell to sleep. After a while I opened my eyes. She wasn't there. Had it all been just a wonderful dream? I looked out of the window. It was morning. Then I could smell the aroma of newly brewed coffee. So it hadn't been a dream. The reality was batter than any dream. I felt very happy and started for the shower.

...To be continued, depending on feedback.

charles7
charles7
69 Followers
12