What My Brother Knows is Shared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all climbed on my bed and hugged one another as we rested. Soon both Ann and Matt had passed out and I snuck down the hall for a shower. While I managed to drink Ann's pee some of it had spilled into my hair and I wanted to wash it out. I took a long hot shower thinking about what had gone on, how I'd eaten another woman's pussy while my brother fucked me, about being exposed in both the restaurant and the dance hall and those memories filled me with joy. I discovered that I was enjoying being Matt and Ann's slut. I wrapped a robe on my now clean body and returned to my room. Matt was soundly asleep but Ann was now sitting on Matt's erect cock and working it slowly into her ass.

"Help me Betsy, I want to feel Matt's cock in my ass. Push me down on him."

I rested my hands on Ann's shoulders and slowly forced her all the way down until Matt's hard cock filled her ass. I could see by the look on her face that this was new and painful for Ann so I said.

"Let it rest a minute, give your ass a minute to accommodate his cock."

Ann did and in a few minutes she began to ride his cock, slowly lifting up and going back down and as the pain eased she moved faster. My thoughts from the shower and now watching Ann ride Matt's cock were colliding and I wanted more. Ann still had her blouse on but had removed her skirt to ride Matt. I went to her and unbuttoned her blouse, removing it and her bra then stood and gazed at her perky tits jutting out from her chest. Her nipples were erect and hard and I wanted to taste them so I bent over and suckled her left nipple into my mouth. Ann wrapped her arms around my head and arched her back pushing her nipple into my hot ready mouth. I sucked it hard and heard her gasp and felt her arms tighten pulling my face into her chest. Using my tongue I toyed with her nipple as she rode Matt's cock. She and I both became more turned on and I used my hand to knead and pull her right tit, occasionally grabbing, squeezing and twisting that nipple. We both came together and hugged each other fiercely, I let her tits drop from my mouth and moved up and kissed her.

Our mouths joined together and our tongues danced as she rolled off Matt's spent cock and we cuddled on the bed next to him. Our kissing ebbed and I sat up. I looked down at Ann and said.

"Roll over Ann, we don't want Matt to see his cum on your ass."

Ann did and pushed her ass up at me as I bent down and licked and sucked his cum from her ass. Tonight was a night of many firsts for me, eating a woman's pussy to orgasm, having sex with my cousin and then cleaning cum from her ass that my brother planted there. I slept in Ann's embrace while Matt curled up behind me. A year ago I might have vomited at the thought of sex with my brother, certainly sex with a woman but now, after tonight I knew there would be no better companions then the two of them.

Ann and I awoke still clasped in one another's arms and Matt was nowhere to be seen. We looked at one another but made no move to undo the embrace and then we kissed each other and said good morning. Ann looked happy but I sensed she was concerned about something so I asked her.

"Are you OK with all of this Ann?"

"Oh Betsy sure. I've been fucking Matt now for a few months and the whole incest thing doesn't bother me. I was wondering Betsy, do you think its worse to do a cousin then a brother or the reverse or the same."

"If I thought incest was a bad thing then I'd say a brother or sister was far worse then a cousin. But since I obviously am ok with the whole incest this then both are OK with me. You know I never tasted a woman before last night, Ann. I liked it. I liked the taste of your pussy. In fact I want to do it again if you don't mind."

"Yes I liked it too, and would like to have the opportunity to taste you but not now, last night was enough and I need to get some energy. But there is something I want to share with you Betsy but you have got to promise not to tell anyone, especially Matt, at least for now. Can I trust you Betsy?"

"Sure Ann. After what we've done!"

"Ok but this may upset you at first so be cool. What I am going to tell you is true I have proof of it but in a real short version we are not cousins. We are sisters. It seems that my mom and your dad were not capable of making a child and so my dad donated his sperm, thru a sperm bank to your mom. The deal was that your mom and dad would have the first child and if there were more then my mom and dad would get the next one. Matt was the last your mom could or would have and so you and Matt grew up as brothers and I was your cousin."

"That's hard to believe Ann, how do you know?"

"I saw a contract stuffed in an old case in the attic about a year ago. It stunned me when I read it and it took me a few months to accept it. I guess they did it all legally with that contract. I think its one of the reason our families have always lived so close to one another and why as kids were spent so much time together."

"So you're my sister, not my cousin and your dad is biologically our dad and my mom our mom?

"Yeah."

I was stunned but unlike Ann I was laying naked next to a beautiful attractive woman with tits I loved and now that I knew she was my sister all I wanted to do was hold her, kiss her and make love to her.

"Sorry Ann but no rest for you."

I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her for a long time eventually kissing my way down her body, enjoying putting both of her luscious tits in my mouth then ending up at her pussy. It was wet and ready for me and I dove right in, penetrating her with my tongue over and over as I did my best to lap up the juice she produced. In the position I was in my pussy was near her head and soon after I started lapping up her essence I felt her head force my legs apart and she eagerly began to eat me. When Matt walked in with coffee and donuts twenty minutes later we were still enjoying one another's cunts.

"Well I guess you two are hungry, huh?"

I broke from Ann's pussy as she did too and we looked up at a smiling Matt with his hands full of bags of coffee and donuts. He tossed the bag of donuts on the bed and handed us some coffee then left to take a shower saying as he went out.

"I've got plans for my two sluts today so eat up and get ready. You don't want to make me mad."

Sipping our coffee and gobbling up the donuts we both finished and dressed in time for Matt's return. Soon we were off again, I wore my skirt and blouse from last night and Ann wore hers too, only she left her panties and bra behind. When we were out of the dorm and headed to the car I looked at Ann and said.

"I think your blouse has four too many buttons."

Ann giggled and we got in the car she handed me the scissors and said.

"Do it for me Betsy. Let my tits show too."

Matt drove with me in the middle and Ann on the passenger door. One of my hands found its way under Ann's skirt and the other in Matt's pants while both Ann and Matt donated fingers to my pussy. I was thrilled with our relationship and hardly noticed where Matt was talking us. When he parked on the street we got out and followed him. He eventually took us into a tattoo parlor and all the way to the back of the store. I had no desire for a tattoo and hoped that wasn't what Matt was looking for. He spoke with a man behind the counter then the two of them left and wandered to a display case in the front. The man bent over and removed something and they came back to us.

"OK Betsy you first -- in the room there and in the chair. Lets go."

I stepped into a side room with no door to close and sat in what looked like a barbers chair. The man adjusted something and soon I was lying on my back. The man looked at Matt and Matt said.

"Its OK I'll open it."

Then Matt leaned down and unbuttoned my blouse all the way and pulled it to the side exposing my tits to this man. My pussy fluttered, and my mind whirled as I lay with my tits exposed not only to this man but also to other customers as they walked by. The man took a tool and then with his fingers he pulled my left nipple away from my chest then inserted the tool at the base of the nipple. I felt a sting and looked down to see that my left nipple was pierced. Quickly the man spread some ointment on a bar then slid the bar thru the hole he'd pierced. He screwed a small ball on the end of the bar and then grabbed my other nipple repeating the process. In short order both my tits had been pierced and I was pulled up and replaced by Ann. Ann who had the benefit of watching me had already unbuttoned her blouse and taken it off. I think she too enjoyed being exposed in public. Soon we were back on the street, nipples sore and headed to a bar on the corner.

We had lunch in the bar and Ann and I starred at one another's tits still surprised at how quickly we'd been marked by Matt. Matt ate in silence enjoying his power over the two of us. I thought back to my conversation with Ann this morning and wondered how Matt would react. He loved dad and I knew I cold not do anything that might change that relationship. I made a mental note to tell Ann not to ever tell Matt about this.

"Eat up ladies we have a busy day ahead of us."

Ann and I finished and when Matt got up we followed him out. He drove to the mall and then to the lingerie department of one of the anchor stores. The he selected outfits for both Ann and I. Our outfits were similar but in different colors, mine was a deep red and Ann's was dark green. They consisted of an open cup bra, that would push keep our tits erect bunt leave our newly pierced nipples exposed and matching g-string panties that barely covered our bald pussies. I could not wait to wear mine for Matt and Ann. We walked the Mall for a bit and Matt had us try on shoes in all the shoe stores, making sure that we exposed our naked pussies to the employees who knelt before us to help put the shoes on. I now knew that I got a rush when I was 'accidentally' exposed in public. Finally we returned to my dorm room. Late Saturday afternoon it was like a morgue, no one was up and about in the halls and I felt disappointed that I would not be exposed. That was another change from yesterday, I looked forward to being seen and now I did not care who saw me either.

In the room both Ann and I were told to strip and then Matt told us he wanted to watch us make love to one another. I looked at Ann and her smile told me she was more then ready to obey Matt.

Kissing her first we fell into bed and using our tongues and hands we explored one another before allowing our mouths to feast on our pussies. The first taste of Ann's pussy excited me and I devoured her. Her mouth was busy sucking my clit and driving me wild. The more she sucked or lick me the more I did to her and all too soon we were writhing on the bed, moaning into each others wet cunts, rocking our hips and cuming hard.

"Very nice my two sluts now come and take care of me."

We scrambled off the bed and knelt in front of Matt's hard hot cock taking turns kissing, licking and sucking it while our hands played with his balls and his ass. I looked at Ann wondering which of us would service Matt and then Matt said.

"Back on the bed ladies, Ann lay on your back, Betsy lay on top of Ann. Then spread your legs."

We did as we were commanded and then Matt climber behind us and proceeded to enter all of our holes. He pierced my ass first making me wrap my arms around Ann and hug her tight as the initial pain from his entry filled me, then he pulled out and slid into my pussy. One stroke there and he went down and slid into Ann's pussy and then by the grimace on her face and the tightening of her arm he split her ass with his cock. Then Matt climbed back up our holes, this time faster. He did that again and again up and down in and out and Ann and I used the time to kiss each other and rub out chest together allowing the discomfort of our recently pierced tits to encourage our own orgasms as Matt filled all or our holes. It was different but not real satisfying for us but Matt enjoyed it and was soon spraying his seed on us as he tried to cum in each of the holes too.

"Well I guess that wasn't the best for you two but I really enjoyed that."

Matt smiled and I got off Ann and bent over and sucked his waning cock into my mouth. I heard Ann say.

"When your sister slut gets you up again Matt, will you fuck one of us, please?"

Matt laughed and said he'd think about it as I cleaned and sucked his cock. He was soon coming back to life and he pushed me to the floor and got on top of Ann, holding her legs up with his hands he opened her up and rammed his cock in her pussy making her squeal. Still holding her legs up and spread he began to fuck her hard his motions lifting her ass off the bad and banging her head up against the headboard. Combined with Ann's squeals of delight as she took his cock deep into her sopping pussy I wondered what my dorm neighbors were thinking. Watching them and ramming my hand into my needy pussy I realized that if this was what we were to be, that we needed our own place, an apartment or maybe even a house. That idea would have to be explored later as an orgasm started to rumble as I watch Matt plow into Ann. Suddenly as Ann seemed to cum, Matt pulled out and motioned for me to come to the bed.

As I neared the bed Matt sat and pulled me down on him, his wet hard cock slid right up my wet throbbing pussy and I moved my ass up and down as fast as I could on his meat. Ann had sat up and was playing with my new piercings and nibbling on my neck as I rode Matt's hard cock. By the time he filled my pussy with cum I was in a long slow orgasm of my own and had turned to Ann and planted my lips on hers, my hand between her legs. As Matt's cock emptied in me I felt Ann's pussy clasping me finger as it fucked her hole. Her orgasm soon took over her body and then the three of us collapsed on the bed.

We must have napped because when I opened my eyes it was dark outside. I slipped down the hall for a shower and as I stood under a stream of hot water Ann walked into my stall and we showered together.

"Ann, I am enjoying our threesome and feel sad that it will end tomorrow afternoon."

"Me too, Betsy. I was thinking maybe I should transfer here so we can be together. Is that ok with you?"

Instead of answering her with words I wrapped her in my arms and under the spray from the shower kissed her hard, then stepped back and said.

"When Matt was fucking you just now I thought that a dorm room just wasn't going to cut it, especially if you and or Matt came to visit again. But if you transfer in to school here we could share an apartment of a small house somewhere near campus."

"Oh good Betsy. I think it would be best if I came up here when my term ends in two weeks and look for a job and a place to stay."

I hugged and kissed her again.

"I'm going to tell my parents that your transferring and that I am staying this summer and we are moving in together. That way we can have each other as much as we want."

We eventually finished the shower after a lot of play with each others bodies and by the time we got back to the room Matt was dressed and looking mad.

"You two sluts need to get ready quick. I told you I had plans. Now move it or I will turn both your asses red."

I could not help but giggle, bend over wiggle my ass at Matt and say.

"Please Sir?"

Ann started to giggle too and then she mimicked me bending over and offering her ass to Matt. He quickly took his belt from his waist and swung it catching my ass squarely making me yelp at the sudden pain. He must have gotten Ann on the next swing as her cry soon filled my ears. He gave us five each then said.

"Will see how you two enjoy the other twenty or so lashes when we get back later. You have five minutes, put on the lingerie we bought earlier and then a raincoat and heels. I'll be outside by the car, if your not there in five minutes I will take the coats."

He left and we scrambled to get ready. Other then brushing our wet hair there wasn't much we could accomplish in the time Matt had allowed and we slipped on our g-strings and half cupped bras. Stepped into our shoes and pulled on our raincoats and hurried out to the car to see Matt staring at his watch.

"Ok on time, but open the coats for me ladies I want to see what you look like."

We both opened ad flashed Matt and he nodded and said.

"Looks good, lets go."

I had no idea where we were going dressed like this and I didn't really care as long as Matt and Ann were along. It was along ride, I guessed we'd go thirty or forty miles from campus before Matt pulled in and parked on the side of a smallish building called 'Mike's Place'. As we got out of the car and walked in all I could smell was stale beer and cigarette smoke. There was a man at the door who nodded when he saw Ann and I then motioned us into the bar. The first thing I saw was a naked woman dancing on stage and I realized we were in a strip club. It was a seedy place filled with men hooting and hollering at the woman as she danced, finding interesting ways to allow the guys to give her dollar bills. Remembering how I was dressed I cringed at what I knew Matt had planned. Ann and I were to be strippers.

"Matt, no!"

I stuttered.

Matt I don't think..."

Ann whispered. Matt just pointed to a sign on the wall. Saturday night was amateur night with a $1000 prize to the winners.

"I want the two of you to dance as a pair and if you win then we can use the money as a down payment on a place for us to live."

Ann and I looked at Matt and at the same time said.

"How did you know?"

"I didn't know anything except that we all seem to like what we are doing and need a place to let that happen. It can't happen at home and the dorm room is too limiting. You two didn't think I was going to just let two sluts like you go did you?"

I was stunned but pleased. I had been so into Ann that I never considered Matt, but now that I did I hugged him and said.

"We will do our best Matt to please you tonight and always."

Then Ann hugged him and said something similar then we went to find out how to enter the contest.

12