What Now? Ch. 02

Story Info
George gets his Dear John letter.
3.1k words
4.31
261.5k
70

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,716 Followers

Thanks again to 'Omegazone' for editing my story. Also thanks to the readers for taking the time to read my stories, I really do appreciate it. Now chapter 2 of What Now?

*

Saturday was here and Dorothy and I got dressed for our double date with her friends Dixie and Joe. I called a taxi, I was hoping we would all be too drunk to drive after our date, even maybe get a room if necessary.

We stopped by and Dixie and Joe were surprised about the cab. I just told them, this way we could drink to our hearts content and not have to worry about driving.

Joe looked at me and said, "I've never seen this side of you before George."

"I just thought we ought to live a little before life passes us by." I replied. "In fact this night is totally on me. I got a bonus for taking that job on Dorothy's reunion day, I just couldn't pass it up. So since I can't be with you at the reunion, we will party tonight."

Everyone looked a little surprised, even Dorothy didn't say anything. I guess she figured we would only be together for a couple of more weeks so she had no problems with me paying. I looked at Joe and said, "Damn! The ladies look fine tonight." They both had similar dresses on that really showed off their figures. They came down to mid thigh and showed a lot of leg. Of course they smiled at my comment.

You have to understand that my life from this point on is kind of in revenge mode. I have no sorrows other then my kids not being mine. But, this was just like picking up a couple of girls for the evening. I was just going to do my thing and enjoy my date.

We stopped at a really nice restaurant and lounge located in the Holiday Inn. We had pre dinner drinks, they all wanted mixed drinks, I had my usual beer. After the first drinks I would go up and get them, ordering doubles. I wanted these three plastered by the time the evening was over. I drank beer and being a heavy beer drinker I knew what I could handle.

As we ate dinner, I could see everyone was loosening up. They started talking and laughing, we were actually having a good time. I could see they all had let their guard down and were just enjoying their selves.

After we ate, we all went into the lounge where there was music and dancing. I got up and brought back some more drinks. The girls were at a giddy stage and laughed at just about anything.

Dorothy asked if I was trying to get her drunk?

I looked at her and said, "Yes I am, and Dixie too, then Joe and I will have our way with you girls." They all laughed but I was serious. I asked Dorothy to dance, she got up and we moved out to the dance floor followed by Dixie and George. We danced a couple of dances and Dorothy asked to sit down for a couple of minutes, she was getting a bit tipsy. While she sat there she still kept drinking. Joe and Dixie were soon back at the table also.

I asked Joe if he minded if I danced with Dixie.

He said. "Of course not, I can't keep up with her."

Dixie and I got up and walked out to the dance floor. I danced away from our table so Dorothy and Joe couldn't see us. Dixie was really tipsy so I just put my arms around her and swayed. She said she has never seen this side of me. So I asked her, "Is that good or bad?"

She looked up at me and said, "Good, very good, I like you like this."

I love it when women get drunk and lose their inhibitions. That's what was happening to Dixie. I reached around and put both my hands on her ass. Pulled her up tight against my cock, so I knew she could feel it. She looked up at me without pulling away.

I looked at her and said, "Do you mind?"

She just said, "Just don't let Joe see, okay?"

I never did answer her but just ground my cock against her pussy.

After a couple of dances we all sat around the table talking and telling little stories about each other, nothing important, just joking.

About an hour or so later the girls were pretty much out of it. Joe was pretty inebriated but at least he could still walk. I told them I got a room for the night with two queen size beds. They didn't argue, they just needed to rest. So we headed up to the room. The girls said they had no night clothes. I told them we are all adults and friends. They could sleep in their under clothes.

I told the girls to go in and use the restroom and we would wait out in the hall for a few minutes.

While we were waiting for the girls to get in bed, Joe told me he had a great time and really enjoyed it. That I was a pretty decent guy. I know he felt funny about the coming divorce.

I told him no problem but the night wasn't over yet. Then we went in the room. The girls were already in bed, dressed in only their bra and panties. I was pretty sure they were near to passing out. The only light was coming out of the rest room, so the room was fairly dark. I started undressing down to my shorts, Joe did the same thing.

I sat on the side of my bed and pulled the covers off of Dorothy. She was out and laying on her back.. Joe was just starring at us. I reached up and slid Dorothy's bra off. I looked over at Joe and he kept starring. He looked over at Dixie and she was sleeping. He looked back at me and then at Dorothy's tits.

I asked him, "Have you ever seen Dorothy's tits before?"

He was drunk but shook his head "No."

I told him to come have a better look, he got up like he was in a daze, and sat on the side of our bed. I told him go ahead touch them, you'll never get another chance. He looked back at the other bed and seeing his wife sleeping and then reach out and touched Dorothy's breast. He kept rubbing them and her nipples started to get hard, he bent over and took them in his mouth and started sucking on the nipples. Dorothy was becoming aroused but was still out.

I reached down and pulled off her panties, and there was her bush right in front of Joe's eyes. There is no way a drunk guy can pass up a sight like that. Joe reached down and grabbed his cock which was getting hard, while sucking on her tits. I told him, reach down and feel this pussy. I didn't have to ask twice, as he started rubbing her pussy and inserted first one then two fingers.

I looked at him and asked him if he ever wanted to fuck her?

He looked at me and said, "Many times, but she was Dixie's friend."

I told him he could fuck her now, I would never give him that chance again. He couldn't help it, he was drunk and not thinking straight. He stood up and pulled his underwear off and climbed between Dorothy's legs. She was wet, hot and passed out, but he knew she could feel it. He put his dick at her pussy and slowly pushed in.

While he was doing that I climbed off the bed and went over to Dixie and began to uncover her and take her bra off.

Joe looked over at me and was going to say something, but what could he say. He was busy fucking my soon to be ex-wife.

I then removed Dixie's panties also and then crawled between her legs and started eating her out. Her hips just kept moving by instinct, she was having a orgasm but was trying to do it quietly. I removed my underwear and moved up and inserted my cock in her.

Joe was on the other bed fucking my wife with abandonment. Probably from watching me starting to fuck his wife. He was taking it out on my passed out wife's pussy. Since he was drunk it was going to take awhile.

As I put my cock head against the entrance of Dixie's pussy I leaned forward and whispered, "I know you're awake."

Joe couldn't see from where he was but Dixie opened her eyes and whispered, "Fuck me George," and fuck her I did.

I plunged hard and deep until I unloaded in her. I sucked on her tits, and kept my cock in till I felt her orgasm again. Then as I leaned forward, and she whispered, "Thank you, that was great".

I replied, "Anytime Dixie," As you know I'll be single in a couple of weeks. Then I felt her body tighten up and her eyes starred at me. I smiled at her, climbed off and pulled the covers back over her. About that time Joe pushed his cock in as deep as he could go and release his cum. I saw Dorothy's passed out body pushing up against Joe. After Joe came he slipped his underwear back on and slipped into bed next to his wife, never even looking at me.

I just climbed in bed next to Dorothy and had a good nights sleep. I was the first one up the next morning. Probably because I just drank beer. I grabbed a quick shower and went downstairs to have a cup of coffee. I called our room about a half hour later and Dorothy answered the phone.

I said, "Good morning lover, how's everyone doing this morning?'

Dorothy said, "Where are you George?"

I said, "Calm down Dorothy, I'm just down in the restaurant having coffee. You were all sound asleep and I didn't want to disturb anyone so I took a shower and came downstairs. Do you want to meet me here or do you want me to bring all of you some coffee?"

She replied, "We'll come down in a few minutes George."

Boy, I would have liked to have been a fly on the wall when they all woke up. Dorothy's pussy was full of cum but she didn't know it wasn't mine. Joe watched me fuck his wife but couldn't say anything because he was fucking Dorothy. Dixie knew her husband fucked her best friend but can't say anything because she was awake when I fucked her. She also knew that I knew something about getting the divorce papers but can't tell Dorothy because I was fucking her when I told her. Damn! I love it when a plan comes together.

They all came down to the restaurant and we ordered breakfast. I could tell they were all a little stressed out. Everyone but me of course.

Well, the week went by rather normal, I listened to the messages between Dorothy and Dixie. They talked a little about our date. Dorothy told her that I must have undressed her and fucked the hell out of her pussy. She was filled with cum and her pussy was really sore. Then I heard her tell Dixie that she notice her under things were missing the next morning also. She asked if Joe fucked her.

Dixie said she was a mess also, Joe must have done a number on her. She was passed out at the time.

So, now we have friends who are lying to each other. Dixie did ask if she had her Dear John letter finished. Dorothy said she did and had it hid in the back of her panties drawer. She was going to leave it on the table Thursday night when she left for the reunion.

Dorothy was at school so I went into her drawer and pulled out my Dear John letter and read it.

Dorothy's Dear John letter to George:

---------------------------------------------------------------

Dear George: You better get yourself a beer, and sit down before reading this letter. I am leaving you. I will apply for a divorce when I get back from the reunion. I know this is coming as a complete shock to you. After thirty-two years of what we had as a marriage, I at least owe you this explanation.

When we married I was on the rebound from my love affair with Paul Simon. You knew of him but have never met him. Believe it or not, you guys look very similar, both have brown hair, hazel eyes, stand around six feet tall, and both are around the 200 lb range or were thirty-two years ago..

That is probably why I was drawn to you. No matter how hard I tried it was always Paul and not you. Whenever we had sex it was Paul I thought about. Then the inevitable happened. I went to my five year class reunion and met up with Paul. He was there alone at the reunion as was I. You didn't want to go. My old feeling were back, I couldn't help it. I would do anything for this man. He was my first and only lover other then you, I could never forget him. I didn't want to forget him.

We went up to his room after the reunion and made love, real love. I let him have me any way he wanted. He said he made a big mistake in letting me go.

He was married and had one child. We both thought of getting divorces at the time but needed time to think. So, we thought we would wait a few months before making such a drastic decision.

After I got home from the reunion I felt a little guilty and that's when we had that really good sex. I let you take me any way you wanted. Nine months later George Jr. was born. I am sure that he was fathered by Paul since we did it so many times that weekend.

I called Paul and he was ecstatic about it, but so were you. I was puzzled on what to do. That's when Paul and I decided we would keep our marriages together but see each other at the reunions and relive old times. However we did meet a few times on my trips to Michigan when I went to see my parents before they passed away.

Then five years later, it happened again. We met, made passionate love, spent our time together and vowed to keep our life a secret. It was like a fantasy, there was even a movie out about old lovers meeting every year to renew their love. That's what Paul and I had.

Of course when I came home from the second reunion, you and I had sex again. That was some of the best sex I ever had with you, after each reunion. Maybe it was the infidelity, but the sex after the reunion was great.

Nine months later Michael was born. Do you see the pattern here? Michael was Paul's son also.

I know I should really feel bad but I don't. You were a good father to the boys. You did all the things a good father would do. Paul again was ecstatic, knowing he was so virile. He now had two kids by his wife and two by me.

At the third reunion after all the passionate lovemaking between Paul and I, we needed to tell someone. We wanted to share our joy for each other. So I told Dixie and Joe. At first they were stunned but then said they wondered if anything was happening over all these years. That Paul and I always seemed so happy together. Paul after all was Joe's best friend.

After Dot was born I mentioned to Paul about a vasectomy. He had two kids by his wife and of course now three with me. I told him I didn't want any more children. Of course as the usual pattern when I got home from the third reunion we had sex again. Damn! You sure knew how to shove it in, probably pushing Paul's sperm in further.

As you know I had the DNA tests done at the State Fair, and all three kids are from the same father. You really were a wonderful father. I don't plan on telling the kids that Paul is the biological father. They love you too much and would probably end up hating me.

I know you played around on me for years, we received strange calls from women asking for you and all the late trips to the bar. I can hardly blame you since I didn't give it to you that often.

I know you have questions but we won't be doing much talking. I'll try to explain why we stayed together.

Paul and I started out as a fling, an affair. We found out that our true feeling were for each other and we wanted to be together. So we finally decided to wait till our children were all grown and then move somewhere together to spend our remaining years

Dot is now in college and George Jr. and Mike have families of their own. I know you won't have any problems living your life since we didn't really have much love together to begin with.

Paul told his wife he wanted a divorce last year and it is already finalized. That just leaves you and me George. We both contributed to our assets and my lawyer says a "non contested" marriage can be over in six months. An even 50-50 split.

Just so you know, Paul and I got together when ever we could, being 200 miles apart made it difficult. It wasn't just once every five years. We have put a lot of thought into this. Sorry to mislead you for so long.

Not much else to say George, good luck to you in the future.

Sincerely:

Dorothy.

-----------------------------------

Wow! There it was in black and white. Everything spelled out, I guess waiting for my approval which she'll get with a few minor adjustments.

End of Ch. 2, hope you are enjoying it.

Ch. 3 is on its way,

comments welcome

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,716 Followers