What Now? Ch. 03

Story Info
George attends the reunion. To face cheating wife.
4.3k words
4.38
359.4k
87

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,690 Followers

Thanks again to 'Omegazone' for editing this story. If you haven't read the first two chapters please do so now.

It was time to go back and see the doctor and get my results. I would need them for the divorced proceedings. I entered the doctors office and waited to here my name called.

The receptionist spoke, "George Manning, George Manning," I stood up, "please follow me," she said.

I went into my little room and the doctor came in. "Good afternoon George," the doctor spoke. "How are you today?"

"I just came for my sperm test and DNA results." I replied.

"Well George, you won't need a vasectomy," the Doctor replied. "That motorcycle accident you had fifteen years ago did a number on your lower pelvic region. You won't be able to father anymore kids. So I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. You won't need a vasectomy but you have been firing blanks for the last fifteen years."

What about my DNA Doctor, do you have my chart? The doctor handed me a chart with a lot of dots and lines. I told him I had no idea what I was looking at. He said I needed another chart, from someone else, so he could explain it better. I reached into a folder and pulled out Dot's DNA paper that I had gotten out of the safe. He put them both on this light board and was looking at them

"Now this chart is for a girl, see where all these dots and lines intersect. That means there is a 99% chance that this girl is your daughter." he said.

I started crying, I couldn't help it. The pride and joy of my life was mine, my flesh and blood. The doctor looked at me and said, "Is everything alright George?"

I said, "Everything is great doc. Would you mind looking at these other two charts for me."

"Well let's see," said the doctor. 'These are both boys and are probably brothers, now put your chart next to them and let's take a look. Yes, see the dots and lines are the same on all these charts, there is a 99% chance these are your sons." replied the doctor. "I will put this all in writing and have it notarized for you if you would like."

I looked at the doctor and said, "Pleas do, that would be great. I have one more question doctor, what does 99% chance mean?"

The doctor laughed and said, "That means there is a nine million to one shot that these are your kids. Only one person in nine million could have fathered these kids, pretty safe odds."

I left the doctors office a very happy man, after getting my DNA papers and a notarized letter from the doctor I headed for home.

It was now Monday, I only had till Thursday to get my plan together. I started with finding a lawyer, one who was really good. A friend of mine mentioned Sally Hawk who he used for his and a friend's divorce.

I made an appointment with Sally taking all my DNA papers and a copy of my 'Dear John' letter with me. Damn! Sally was a looker, but I could tell she was a take no prisoner kind of person. She first read the 'Dear John' letter, and I could see her tear up a little. Then she looked at the DNA letter from my doctor and almost laughed out loud.

"Well, Mr Manning, what do you suggest?" asked Sally.

"First, please call me George, if it's alright with you, and second I want everything I can legally get." I replied.

Sally started speaking: "You have a marriage that has lasted thirty-two years, good or bad. Your wife says you have committed adultery but doesn't show any proof. You on the other hand have this letter in her handwriting admitting adultery over a thirty-two year period. You can probably get a 65/35 split of all assets if you apply for a divorce first. There would be some haggling over minor issues but the courts in Ohio would be on your side. You could have gotten a lot more if the kids weren't yours but I think what you have is a lot more important then money."

I looked up, nodded my head and smiled.

Sally continued, "I will need a list of all credit accounts, saving accounts, and approximate assets. We will freeze immediately all credit cards that are in your name. Also I am going to freeze all saving accounts till court action is taken. We'll allow withdraws of up to $100 a day with a max of $500 a week till all the papers are drawn up. Which should only be about a week."

"I do believe that your wife's IRA's should go to her, and your IRA to you. Each of you has earned that money. Also any keepsakes that were passed down from other generations should be given to that person." said Sally.

"Are you planning to keep living at your present residence? If not, then I suggest that you have an auction and sell the house and contents, divide all the money 65% to 35%. That would be the easiest way." Sally spoke with conviction.

Sally looked at me and said, "I know it's rough, but life goes on, I've seen it hundreds of times.

It's all down to dollars and cents now. Do you have anything you want to say?."

I spoke and replied, "Just thank you for all your help and guidance. I'll go with all that you proposed. I don't want to live in the big house alone. Too many memories, both good and bad. Is there any chance I can have the divorce papers delivered at the reunion this Saturday, with a draft of the proposed settlement? I would also like a restraining order so she can't go into the house without my permission and remove property."

Sally conveyed to me, "It will cost a little extra but we can put a rush on it. I'll have a Michigan deputy deliver the papers to the Ramada Inn on Saturday. The restraining order will be issued for Sunday. You do have to understand that she has a right to go into the house. She just won't be able to remove any items other than her personal belongings."

With everything said, I thanked Sally again and planned my last two days before my wife left for her reunion and out of my life.

I got hold of my sons and my daughter to verify they would be going to the reunion. They all agreed to be there, I then told them I wanted to meet them before the dinner. I had something very important to tell them which may change their thinking on whether or not to attend the dinner. But more then anything I wanted their support. It was a total change of life situation for their mother and me. I told them I couldn't tell them anymore right now but would see them Saturday at the Ramada Inn.

I hated keeping them in suspense but I really wanted them there.

I mentioned to Dorothy that since she was taking Thursday and Friday off from school so she could leave early for her reunion that we could go out and have dinner on Wednesday night. She thought that would be nice. I knew she was just doing it to act normal, she didn't want to make any waves this late in her game.

--------------------

It is now Wednesday, we went out and I treated her as though we were on a date. I opened doors, pulled out chairs, complimented her. She was drinking wine, hoping not to get drunk, I was drinking my usual beer. After dinner we took in a movie, kind of a love story. Then we headed for home.

She told me what a wonderful evening she had and really enjoyed it. When we got home she changed into a nightgown then headed for bed. I stripped naked and slid in next to her. She looked at me and said, "Not tonight George, I'm really tired."

I have never been rough with Dorothy but tonight was going to be a different story. She was leaving me so what did I have to loose.

I just reached over and grabbed her by her pussy mound right over her nightgown. I just squeezed until my fingers were pushing her panties and nightgown into the crevice of her pussy.

She yelled at me, "George stop it, I told you no!" I just kept squeezing, She reached both hands down on top of mine to pull my hand off her, she wasn't strong enough. She yelled again, "George I said stop it! I'm not in the mood."

Well holding tight onto her pussy I got up on my knees and used my other hand and started to squeeze her tits. I could tell she was getting mad. I looked her directly in the eyes and said, "Well, I'm in the mood, we can do it the easy way or the hard way, your choice."

She said, "George what's gotten into you? Please don't hurt me."

"Dorothy, I don't intend to hurt you, but I do intend to fuck you, and fuck you good." I'll ask you one more time, "the easy way or the hard way?"

Okay George, "I'll play along," as she sat up and took off her nightgown leaving only her panties on. I said, "Lie back down now," as she did I put my hand through the leg hole of her panties right onto her hairy mound. I started finger fucking her and she started to press against my hand. She was really getting into it now. I had my so called bowling fingers jammed as far as they would go up into her pussy while rubbing around her clit and mound with my thumb.

I stopped fingering her, pulled my hand out of her panties and ripped off her panties. I then climbed between her legs and muff dove into her pussy.

She kept squealing, "Oh God, Oh God, that feels so good, don't stop George, please don't stop."

I ate her pussy harder, faster and used my tongue on her more then I ever had in all thirty-two years of marriage. I looked at her squirming with delight. I stopped and said, "Do you want more?"

She looked at me and said, "Oh God yes."

"Then you'll have to suck my cock. Are you willing to do it?" I asked.

"But George, I'm not good at it. I don't think I can please you." She replied.

"It will please me just to put my cock in your mouth and watch you suck it." I grinned. With that said, I moved up on the bed and laid my cock onto her waiting lips. She opened her mouth and let the head in. I had never seen her this hot, it was like forbidden sex even, though we had been married all these years. She had never sucked me like this.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth and rolled her over in a sixty-nine position and told her to get on top and give me that pussy to suck on. We stayed in that position, for quite awhile, as she sucked my cock like a popsicle. I felt her having many spasms or orgasms as her juices flowed from her pussy. I came with a blast and she took it all it her mouth, a lot came back out but she didn't pull my cock out.

We have never done a sixty-nine like that in our entire married life. Makes me wonder where she learnt how. I turned her back over and took my half limp cock and started rubbing it against her pussy lips. It only took seconds to start getting hard again. I slowly pushed the head of my cock into her pussy. She moaned and was breathing hard. I looked up at her and she was holding both of her tits and rubbing the nipples, they were rock hard. She had her eyes closed and her tongue sticking out licking her cum covered lips.

I was in as deep as I could get but her pussy was so wet I was hardly getting any friction. I pulled out and had her turn over, and started fucking her from behind. I looked at her anus and stuck one finger in and started fingering her ass. She gasped but didn't say anything. I put a second finger in her anus and kept pumping my cock against here till my balls hit her. I reached down and took gobs of pussy juice and rubbed it into her anus. I pulled my cock soaked with pussy juice out of her pussy and slipped the head against her asshole and slowly pushed it in.

She gasped saying, "No George, it hurts."

I pushed my cock in a little deeper as I slipped two fingers back into her pussy.

She was saying, "God it hurts, but yet feels so good, I feel so full."

"Do you want me to pull out Dorothy?" I asked.

"No just don't pump to fast, I don't want to lose this feeling," she replied.

I slowly begin pumping again, I pulled my wet fingers out of her pussy and put my hands on her hips and started my in and out motion, pushing in deeper each time. I was finally in all the way, my balls slapping against her pussy every time I pushed forward into her ass.

She was making all kind of noises, then she screamed, "God I'm comng and pushed her ass as far back against my cock as she could. With her ass cheeks squeezing my cock I exploded, I don't think I have ever come that hard twice in my entire life. As I pulled my limp cock out of her ass I heard a pop as her ass cheeks closed. She fell forward totally exhausted and went to sleep.

I got up and took a quick shower and thought about the latest events. To bad she was such a cheating wife. The last couple of weeks have been some of the best sex of my life.

I got up Thursday morning and got ready for work. I looked over at Dorothy's naked body still in the same position she was in last night. I had a twinge of sadness knowing it would be the last time I would see her like this. Even though we didn't have a loving marriage we did have some good times. I knew that when I got home that evening that I would have a 'Dear John' letter waiting for me on the table. Then I grabbed my stuff, and left for work.

I had to stop by the house to pick up a few tools. Her car wasn't there. I was kind of glad, didn't really want to face her yet. As I went into the house I didn't see my 'Dear John' letter yet. I thought I'd check out my message bug and see if anything was new on it.

She had received a call from Dixie asking her if she was ready for the trip. They were to pick her up around 4:00pm. It was less then a four hour trip. I looked up at the clock and it was noon. Then I heard Dorothy speak.

"Dixie am I making the right decision? I'm getting cold feet." Dorothy said.

"What are you saying girl? You've waited thirty-two years to be with Paul. What happened?" asked Dixie.

"George just seemed to have changed in the last couple of weeks. I do have feelings for him even if it's not love." Replied Dorothy.

"You fucked him again, didn't you Dorothy," replied Dixie. "That pussy of yours is what started the whole thing with Paul in the first place. I told you not to have sex again with George before you left him. I knew this might happen." said Dixie. "Why don't you give Paul a call? It might help."

"You're right Dixie, once I get back with Paul at the reunion everything will be alright." Dorothy replied. "I'll go to a public phone and call Paul to help ease my mind, I don't want to call from here and leave a phone record."

That must be where she is now, calling her lover. Oh well, I'll meet him Saturday with my own surprises. I left her a note saying sorry I missed her, that I had stopped home to take her to lunch before she leaves to her reunion. I even signed it, 'Love George' just to rub it in a little. None of it was true but she didn't know that.

When I got home from work that evening, there on the table was my 'Dear John' letter. I guess talking to Paul persuaded her to go. I opened up the letter and the only thing that was changed was a hand written note at the bottom, saying, "I'll never forget the last two weeks, love Dorothy."

Saturday came and I headed to the Ramada Inn. I had called and made reservations for me and a room for each of the boys and there family.. I also notified the reunion committee that we were coming to surprise Dorothy for our thirty-third anniversary, but not to let her know. I wanted to make sure we had reservations for dinner.

I had the family all meet me up in my suite to explain the bad news. I started out telling them. That I hoped this would have been a surprise thirty-third anniversary party for their mother and I, but things have changed. Their mom is in love with another man and has been most of her life. That she was waiting for them to grow up and have lives of their own before leaving me.

They all were surprised, saying all the standard stuff you would expect to here such as:

"No Dad, it must be a mistake." "No, Dad it can't be true." "Are you sure?" "God, I'm sorry for you dad" "I can't believe mom would do this to you." Plus many more.

Finally I said, "Whoa, she left me this 'Dear John' letter before leaving for the reunion. She didn't want any of you to see it but I need to show it to you. Then I have another report to show you."

They all read the letter with tears in their eyes, especially when they got to the part about me not being their father. After they finished reading the letter, Dot looked up at me and said, "You will always be my father, always" Then she hugged me.

I said, "I have some good news to share with all of you. At least I hope you will all feel the same as I do and consider it good news." Then I handed them the letter with the DNA results stating I am their natural father.

They all started crying and hugging me and each other saying, "I knew you were, I just knew it."

I looked at all my kids and their wives, I have to say this. "Even though you probably hate what your mother did, please understand she loved you. It was me she was not in love with. You can hate what she did, but don't hate her. She was a wonderful mother to each of you, and lived her life just like I did for each of you. She put her life on hold so you could have a mother and a father, don't hate her for that."

They all looked saddened, but were thinking about what I just said.

We all headed down to the restaurant, my two sons with their wives and kids, and Dot holding on to me. There were at least a hundred people in the room when we entered. I told the greeter my name and how many were in our party and took us to a table with a reserved sign on it. We all sat down and Dot told me I had one chair to many. I told her I had a guest coming.

We all looked around and spotted Dottie and Joe, and across from them sat Dorothy with Paul. They all seemed to be enjoying their selves when Dixie looked up in our direction. We heard her from across the room saying, "Oh my God, your whole family is here!"

Dorothy's mouth dropped open in total disbelief. "Oh my God, why are they here?" we heard her say.

Then Dot got up and walked over to her mom's table. She looked at her mother and said, "I hate what you did to dad, I'll try and understand because I love you and you are my mom. Dad is here to give a speech, you will still hear it, but the results are different." With that said she came back to the table. As she sat down and said, "Sorry dad but I had to say something."

I just smiled at her and greeted our guest who just arrived at the table. George, Mike, Dot, I would like to introduce you to June Simon. Paul's ex-wife. They all said hello and the boys introduced their families.

June was a nice looking women. She was around 5'5, maybe 145 lbs. She was dressed very nice. When Paul looked over and seen her with us, he got up to come over to our table, but Dorothy stopped him She knew that would be a big error on Paul's part.

They had a podium set up to hear the different speeches. The master of ceremonies stood up and gave the usual, blah, blah, blah speech and then announced the names of all the class members who had attended and had them stand. They called Dixie's name, so we clapped lightly, then Joe's, and we clapped again. They called Dorothy's name and as she stood, we all made a lot of noise to get noticed. We could tell she was embarrassed. When they called out Paul's name we didn't even clap. Then they called June's name and we all clapped loudly again, making her laugh.

After a few speeches were given the 'Master of Ceremonies,' called George Manning up to the stand for a special speech. Everyone at our table clapped and cheered for me as I approached the podium.

I started the speech thanking the committed for letting me speak. I told everyone that I asked to speak to wish my wife Dorothy who I pointed too, a Happy thirty-third wedding anniversary which would be in two days. Everyone started clapping for us. I held my hands up to quiet them down. Then continued talking, "Before I left home today Dorothy left me a 'Dear John' letter which I will read excerpts from. She has been in love with Paul Simon during our whole marriage, looking at many of you I could guess that many of you already knew this. She is leaving me for him as of today."

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,690 Followers
12