What Once Was Innocent Ch. 01

Story Info
Garrett's growing daughter and his secret past.
3.1k words
4.24
160.1k
83

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Note: This story is not a quick, to-the-point, ten minute read. If you don't have the time to invest in reading it, please select something less involved.

Stepping out onto the front porch of his renovated colonial home, dating back to the late-1800's, Garrett sunk his hand deep into the right pocket of his black, tailored suit blazer. He found his house key tucked under a small, thick piece of paper, waived off as a possible receipt from the day before. Hearing the click of the deadbolt lock, Garrett made his way to his truck, climbed in and backed out of the driveway. Only two years ago there were only two cars in his household. Years seemed to pass in such a short breath, as he found himself thinking of days gone by, merging onto the interstate toward work.

Two years ago, he bought his daughter her first car; a sporty little red convertible. One of those cars you only see pretty women and men going through a mid-life crisis driving. Garrett swam deep into his thoughts, thinking maybe he was headed toward that crisis, himself.

Garrett could bring up the day he handed the keys to his daughter like it was on a Rolodex. Two years ago in the mild stages of spring, Makayla blew out the candles on her eighteenth birthday cake. The very breath that she breathed was his breath; his refection of him, in a more beautiful form. That very breath she exhaled over eighteen candles was the day he felt himself, for the first time, feeling old. Garrett would be forty on his upcoming birthday, by no means ancient. But his daughters' declaration of youthful independence became his silent resolution of aging. And he was having trouble admitting it. It seemed like only a few, short years ago, he was driving his first car. His mind dove deeper into his past memories as he took his exit to the office.

He had given up his spot in the two-car garage to his daughters' car. It seemed ridiculous to have a convertible car sitting outside in the elements and his fifteen year old Chevy Silverado had seen better days. Plus, a gentleman always made sure he cared for the women in his life. The other garage bay belonged to his beloved wife of twenty years, Rebecca. Makayla had definitely benefited from her mothers' beauty.

Rebecca and Garrett had gotten off to a rocky marriage, in their first few years. From the normal "settling in" phase to various arguments, it took them many years to straighten out their problems with each other. But after the newness wore off, their understanding for each other grew.

Garrett had tried so hard to keep the peace with his wife; something easier said then done. He knew when he met her that she would be hard to handle. Women as beautiful as her don't come around often, and he was surprised when she agreed to a first date with him. He knew what he had. But he also knew it would take him controlling his temper to keep her. He tried as hard as he could to make his marriage with Rebecca work.

Garrett had never admitted he was a saint, by any means. During their first few years of marriage, he had secretly met several young women on the internet. He felt imprisoned and even tortured by his new marriage. The constant fighting and threats of divorce threw him over the edge and the only distraction from that was in the safety of the anonymous interest of another woman. A woman he had no ties or resentment toward. He even met a few of the young women in person. Some would be only for brief talks, leading to more, but most were simply for his sexual frustrations. He never let his temptations take him all the way. Even if what he did was wrong, he vowed to himself never to have intercourse with any woman other then his wife.

It's not that he wasn't sexually attracted to his new wife, back then. My God, she was gorgeous. Tall and sleek, she had the body of a seductress. Her breasts perked high in her tight, little tops. Garrett always loved the cuteness of a smaller-chested woman. They just always gave him a warm, sweet feeling; making him smile in satisfaction. Her legs were something to be worshiped; long and tone, always silky smooth and tan. She had one of those asses that you would imagine a sexy heiress to the families fortune having. Tight, round, almost giving off a conceited vibe, like it was actually saying, "I'm better than you".

She had that nice, deep line running from the small of her back up between her shoulders and slender arms and fingers. Her hands and feet were dainty, something Garrett always loved about her. Her hair was long and dark, absolute perfection and her eyes matched it in color and luster. With full, pouty lips and a small, up-turned nose, she was constantly viewed by other people as stuck-up, vein or a bitch. Rebecca had everything and Garrett knew it. But after their wedding, her looks became horribly skewed as he realized her mood swings, controlling attitude and just a general idea that he would wait on her, hand and foot, took its toll on his attraction to her. He found himself actually making excuses not to have sex with her and he knew, this happening this early in a marriage was not a good thing.

Rebecca was only a year younger then him. He found younger women more open to his intentions. Rebecca was the only exception. He had never dated a woman that made him wait for sex. She was a virgin and intended on staying that way until marriage.

But usually women from eighteen to his age, twenty, were more sexually open to chance encounters with men whom they knew little about. It was the age they learned of themselves, testing men with their sexuality, tempting them with their new-found curves. Once, in a chat room, Garrett started talking to an eighteen year old girl and three hours later she was draining his frustrations down her throat. It was that easy, usually. Most of the girls he met only once, and oddly enough, they were perfectly fine with that.

One girl in particular, he met more than once. At twenty-one years old, slightly thick, with 38DD's that were spilling over her bra, she was definitely something he never had. Petite girls had always been his thing. The first night he met her, they talked and laughed, something he hadn't done in a while. He constantly admired her breasts. Almost like an expensive piece of chocolate he slowly peeled her tight shirt upward, his excitement building with every inch of her enormous breasts coming into view. His intentions were hers as well; they had discussed it beforehand.

"Yes, I'll let you play with my boobs," seemed to echo in his mind on his way to meet her. Her bra forced the top of her breasts out over the edge. She smiled at his overwhelming interest as she unhooked her bra, squeezing her massive tits together, with her arms, as she let the straps fall from her shoulders. Slowly she pulled the cups away and relaxed her arms back to their resting position, The result was her gorgeous round globes swaying and knocking together like a desk novelty. Garrett gasped at the sight.

He took his time with something he had never experienced, a well-endowed rack. Light touches and strong squeezes excited him more then he knew possible. Pressing them together, letting them sway, light licks turned to lustful sucking. He could feel her chest heaving, her breathing becoming louder, stronger. Then a thought quickly came to him, something he had never experienced before.

"Would you mind if I titty-fucked you? I've never done that before," he asked, looking up at her from between her cupped breasts.

"Sure," she panted. "It looks like you're having a lot of fun. Who am I to deny you, plus, this feels really good!"

He rose and straddled her waist, watched her palm the sides of her breasts, pressing them tightly against each other. The sight alone made Garrett drip precum. He slowly slipped his straining cock between her massive crease, letting the softness of her skin kiss his excited member. His unquestionable arousal for this previously unknown curiosity, the first feeling of firm, huge breasts sucking tightly on his naked dick, the unbelievably softness of them pressing against his pelvis overwhelmed him. He quickly found his peak, letting loose strands of warm cum on her neck and puddles between her breasts.

"Here, let me get you something to clean up," he panted and leaned over to the back seat for a roll of paper towels he kept for unknown accidents. Tearing off a few sheets, he pulled himself back into his seat.

"Oh my God," he mumbled, as he witnessed her wiping a sizable amount of his thick, shiny cum from between her breasts. The higher her finger moved, the more of his seed collected on the side of it. She held it to her face, briefly gave it an accepting look, then looked Garrett directly in the eyes and guided it into her mouth. He watched, mesmerized, as her full lips clamped down on the base of her finger and gently pulled her finger out; clean as a whistle.

"Well I guess you don't need these do you?" he asked in amazement, dropping the paper towels. She just shook her head "no" with a sly smirk.

"Has anyone ever told you your cum is very sweet?" she teased, swirling her tongue in her mouth; enjoying the remnants of her strangers fresh sex.

"Actually, I've heard that a few times," he smirked, still is disbelief.

As she stepped out of his truck, she waved goodbye and they went their separate ways. Garrett felt the guilt rising deep within him.

He talked to her on the phone, as well as on the internet after that, and met her on three other encounters. One meeting he pulled up to her car, she got out and climbed into his truck. Not saying a word she unzipped his pants, pulled out his penis and sucked him until he came forcefully into her mouth. She swallowed, primed the leftover cum to the tip of his cock, licked it off, zipped his pants back up, looked at him, smiled and said goodbye. That meeting was his favorite; to-the-point, raw, it was cut-and-dry and required no build-up.

Another time she knelt down in a parking lot and sucked his desperate cock in full view of anyone deciding to park in the lot. When she could sense he was close to cumming, She held out her palm and gently massaged his cock to orgasm. She cupped her hand in front of the tip and let his warm, sweet juice puddle into it. She then raised up and began licking small quantities of it from her hand until all traces were gone.

Garretts' satisfied cock began throbbing with each fast-paced heartbeat, as he watched her lap his most primal of fluids up like a hungry kitten. Garrett had never known a girl so comfortable, scratch that, addicted to the taste of semen. He reveled in her complete raw sexual cravings, her uninhibited urges to milk his wanting cock of every single drop of his nature. But what was so intense to him was he had no idea who this girl was, and she knew nothing of him. Yet, she had absolutely no quaff with meeting this stranger to satisfy his desires, to drink in his very essence.

"God that tastes so good," she grunted.

Garrett moaned, dazed from the delight.

Each encounter was something new and different. A drastic change from the already staleness, sexually, he had already become accustomed to.

On their last encounter, he went to her house to see her. She was like nothing he had ever met. She stopped at nothing to amaze Garrett. She knew nothing would come of their meetings, but he felt, something inside her loved the attention. He followed her upstairs to her bedroom, admiring the thigh high stockings and very short miniskirt that left nothing covered. This, she knew, was one of his fetishes.

They had discussed some very, very dirty ideas and fantasies in their little chats. She had learned of his desire to be called 'daddy' during sex. In her bedroom she climbed up on top of him, her skirt rising high from her spread legs until her smooth, shaved pussy was easily in view.

"Relax Daddy. Here let me take you pants off so you're more comfortable," she teased in a little girl voice. She stripped away Garrett's pants along with his boxers. She slowly sat back down on him, straddling his hardening dick. He felt the incredible wetness of her warm vagina, her lips melting around the length of his engorged penis. Slowly she started slipping back and forth, drenching him in her juices.

"I love sitting on your lap Daddy," she said as she peeled her spaghetti-strapped top up over her head, her large melons dropping and swaying from the release. She lowered herself down onto Garrett's bare chest. Her nipples softly slipped across his skin and then pressed against his chest. He lay there in absolute ecstasy as she ground her sopping wet pussy along his girth. The slushing noises of all those juices being forced in-and-out, up-and-down, back-and-forth was enough to bring Garrett over the edge.

"Hold on Daddy, I've got to go get something," she said as she rose up off of him. Slapping his mind back in reality, Garrett's mouth dropped open as he stared at her bare pussy release itself from him. Strands upon strands of her natural lubrication clung to his cock, refusing the separation. Garrett watched, bewildered, as clear droplets of desire splashed silently, from deep within her, against his lurching cock. He had never, in his life, seen a girl so wet.

He watched her large, naked ass as she walked into her sister's room; her short skirt lowering a little with every step. Walking back into the room, she again straddled his hard cock. Hidden in her hand, she unveiled a thin, tiny pair of pink panties.

"These are my little sisters' panties. I know from our talks about how you so badly would love to watch your little girl lick her sister's pussy. She isn't here right now, but she wore these today," she said with a sinister smile on her face. Slowly sliding back and forth on Garretts' dick, she stretched the crotch of her younger sisters' panties between her fingers and began lapping at the crotch.

"I can taste her pussy, Daddy," smiling at Garrett.

"Holy shit!" Garrett exclaimed, "Are those really hers?"

"Yes they are Daddy, and if she were here right now I'd lay her down and lick my little sisters' pussy for you Daddy."

Garrett could feel the cum building in his huge, tight balls. He urgently recalled the few conversations in which Garrett and her discussed this subject. She told him, if her sister would be into it, she would definitely be into having a little lick fest with her. Even though, she told him her sister would never go for it, the thought alone made Garrett weak in the knees. He found it oddly disturbing and, at the same time, one of the sexiest things he had ever heard before in his life. This girl had no limits, and to hear her admit such a dirty little revelation made him question his selection in wives. He questioned her statement in his mind, "Why in the hell would two sister's having lesbian sex with each other turn me on?" His answer; "All men ARE dogs!" Garrett was a dog.

She continued to lap at the panties like a small kitten, seemingly enjoying the taste of her younger sisters worn panties. Garrett imagined that just a few moments ago, her teenage sister had just taken off those exact panties. He noticed how small they were and how tightly they must have fit on her, how they must have stretched so snugly against her pussy and even possibly tucked inside it a little. Garrett could take no more.

"I'm about to cum, angel," he said trembling.

Lifting up off of Garrett, he peered down at her pussy slowly separating from his pulsing dick. In amazement, he saw her juices dripping onto his cock, tiny strands of wetness still connecting her to him. She slipped down between his legs, slowly lowering her breasts between his legs. He had never felt such large breasts against his inner thighs before. Slowly she massaged her breasts against his wanting cock, then lowered down and began licking the underside of his shaft, from balls to tip. He could see her juices collecting on her tongue with each stroke. She obviously had no problems tasting her own sexual secretions.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth Daddy?" innocently questioning.

"More then anything sweetie." He was really getting into this.

She swallowed him completely, taking his full length until her lips pressed against his pelvis. Sucking him full each time, he could sense his upcoming climax.

"Cum in you little girls' mouth, Daddy," she commanded looking into his eyes.

And that's all it took. She lowered her mouth back to his pulsing cock and he unleashed his pent up satisfaction into her mouth. His orgasm seemed to last forever. Garrett could hear her desperately trying to swallow the enormous amount of cum pumping out of him. At last, feeling his trembling erectness subside, she let his softness drop from her mouth.

"Does your little girl suck your dick well Daddy?"

Garrett shook his head to bring him back into reality. It wasn't often that he called up his skeletons from their closet. Years had gone by since those experiences happened and Garrett was a changed man. He realized that he needed to focus directly on his problems, to meet them head-on. And anything else was getting in the way of that. He relished in the excitement those few meetings provided, but he knew nothing good could come of such secrets. Garrett slammed the door to his truck, watching every one else in the parking lot pressing their key fobs, activating the cars' alarm system.

Garrett laughed, turned to his truck, raising his keys toward it and made a makeshift honking sound. Garrett didn't even lock his doors. His truck was on its last leg and the truth is, a car thief would find it more work the it's worth. He doubted a thief would even look at it and that pleased him. "Let these guys worry about their fancy little BMW's and Cadillacs, I'm fine without the hassle," he thought as he dropped the keys into his right pocket and entered the building.

to be continued...