What Once Was Innocent Ch. 02

Story Info
Garrett gives his daughter her present.
4k words
4.49
116.3k
31

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arriving to his office, Garrett closed the door and stuffed his hand into his pocket. Grabbing the contents in his pocket, he tossed it onto his desk. Taking off his blazer, his sat in his office chair and turned on his computer. Waiting for the computer to boot up, he glanced at the folded piece of paper. Picking it up he began to unfold it, realizing it wasn't a receipt after all. He could see there was curly, cursive writing on it. Garrett recognized the handwriting. It was his daughters':

Daddy,

I know things for you and mom have been hard for a while, I can see it on your face. I know you love her, and so do I, but I can tell you're not happy right now. That hurts me more then you know. Sometimes I wonder if you were meant to be with some one else. When we're out I notice women staring at you and I can tell what they are thinking. I know that I have a very attractive father and I know you deserve the best in life.

I must tell you that sometimes I get very jealous of mom, for what she takes for granted. I also get jealous from some of my friends (don't get the big head now)! They have teased me for years about how hot you are and how they wouldn't mind spending time alone with you, if you get my drift. It really pisses me off because sometimes they don't even want to spend the night with me because they're my friends. They want to so they can check you out in you boxers!

I'm telling you this, in this way, because for one, I would be embarrassed to say it to your face and for two, I knew if I put this in your coat pocket, mom wouldn't find it. It's not the first time you've had something in your pocket from me!

I just want to thank you for being the best daddy anyone could ever hope for. You care so much for me. I know you spoil me, even when mom says not to, but I know how much you love me. I know it's also hard for you to see your little girl grow up and become a woman. I can tell how distant you've been for a while now and it concerns me. We used to be so close. I miss that. I miss being daddy's little girl. I will always be here for you if you need to talk to me. Please don't do anything to separate our family. I know, deep down, you wouldn't, but I also have learned a few things about men and their needs. I love you Daddy and I wish nothing but happiness for you.

Love,

Makayla

Garrett smiled at the little hearts she dotted each "i" with, folder up the letter and noticed his screen popped a new message from his e-mail:

"Daddy I hope you got my letter. I'll be thinking of you all day while I sit hopelessly bored here on the couch. See ya at home!"

Makayla had just moved back home from college for the summer and was spending most of her time catching up with high school friends that went to other colleges. It was good to have her back in the house. The months before when she left for school were rough. He cried when she pulled out of the driveway and waved at him, on her six hour drive to college. He visited her on a few occasions, but for the most part the only contact was by phone or e-mail. He missed his daughter more then he ever thought possible and her absence had brought up problems that he and his wife had suppressed for years.

Rebecca suffered from a condition known as Vaginismus. Neither Rebecca or Garrett knew of it until a few years into their marriage. Vaginismus is an involuntary tightness of the vagina during attempted intercourse, that can not be controlled. Garrett just always thought is was because she was a virgin and just had a naturally tight pussy.

Rebecca thought it was normal to feel such burning and pain during sex. At times, it was more subsided, but usually it resulted in having to stop having sex altogether. The burning usually lasted a day or so after the attempt, limiting the chances of them having sex. Garrett couldn't help it, but he soon became frustrated and ultimately resentful over it.

He tried to understand, but the lack of gratification won over reason. Their sex life wasn't that bad, Garrett absolutely loved to give oral sex. And he was good at it too. He knew exactly what to do and where to do it, and had even gotten a compliment from a bisexual girl, years before he got married, that he rivaled any woman in that area.

Garrett always knew the myth of a woman knowing another woman's' body was utter bullshit. He knew if he desired a man to give him oral sex, the other man didn't know the intricacies of Garretts' body any more then a woman did.

So, for the most part, sex generally involved trying to have intercourse, occasionally anal sex, and usually wrapping it up with oral sex. Kissing had always been their main source for pleasure and Garrett found that to actually be the sweetest thing he could want from her.

Rebecca was no slouch in the oral department either. He was amazed at how easily she took on to giving him head and how well she could take him completely inside her mouth. This was a must for Garrett. She learned different techniques and tempos and almost always finished him off by looking him deep into his eyes while he watched his dick erupt on her tongue. Eye contact was key. She always presented him his little prize on her tongue before she closed her mouth, savored it, and then swallowed. Garrett was a lucky man.

Makayla was a miracle, of sorts. Garrett and Rebecca had a hard time conceiving from her condition, but eventually it happened. Rebecca had no abnormal discomforts in birthing Makayla, actually having a natural child birth. That seemed to relieve Rebecca's tightness in some ways. She seemed to be able to relax a little more, but their routine had already been established. For the most part, they were okay with it the way it was before.

Garrett settled back into his office chair and went over his list of things to get done that day. There was a gentle knock on the door.

"Come in" he replied. A small head peeked into the doorway as the door opened slightly.

"Mr. Conner, your daughter is on line one. I didn't think you had your away message taken off yet."

"Thank you Natalie."

"Hi doll, are you okay?" he asked after pressing the blinking button on his phone.

"I'm fine daddy, I just wondered how you day was going and to see if you read my letter."

Garrett laughed. He had only been at work for fifteen minutes. "Yes honey, I read it just a moment ago. It was very sweet and made my day."

"Well good. It's nice to know you are smiling, even though I'm not there to see it."

"You always bring a smile to my face, darling."

"Aww thanks Daddy. I hope you have a great day."

"Thank you honey, you too."

"I will Daddy. I'm going to see Amber in a bit. But when I get back I'll get on messenger if you feel you need to talk."

"Okay, honey. Have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't do," Garrett laughed.

"Ha! If I took your advice on that, Amber and I would be playing around naked together! I remember how you used to look at her out of the corner of your eye. Don't lie! Oh, by the way, Amber is one of the girls I was talking about in the letter," Makayla laughed.

"There's nothing wrong with looking is there? Amber is a very attractive young woman and you better watch all that talk of fooling around with girls! You know you're my daughter and any thoughts of you in those situations unnerves me. Plus, if that ever happened I better have a good view!" Garrett knew as soon as it came out of his mouth, he should have left the last part inside.

"Daddy! What I meant was IF I did anything you would do, pertaining to being with Amber, you would probably have your way with her, if the situation was right! I can't believe you'd think I'd do such a thing!"

"So you're not ruling out me watching?" he stuck his foot deeper into his mouth.

"Daddy, you're such a pervert! I have to go now."

"Okay, well be careful."

"I will... and I'll call you when we're both naked" she giggled.

"Goodbye honey. I love you."

"Bye Daddy, I love you so much."

Garrett hung the phone up and sat imagining the idea. Amber was a year younger then his daughter and spent more time at Garretts' house then she did at her own. She was dramatically shorter then Makayla, he figured around five foot even. She had shorter, dirty blonde hair and big, brown eyes. She practically looked like a baby doll, with cute, innocent features. Small, perky breasts and a tight, tiny little ass, Garrett figured he could almost cup her entire ass in one of his hands.

Everyone teased Amber about her size, saying she looked like she was about thirteen. Even Garrett had said something to that nature, only to tell her that wasn't a bad thing at all. He found her to be quite sexy and so cute at the same time; something he always loved. Amber was more of a wild child. Her parents let her do whatever she wanted and Garrett thought she stayed at his house because their family was more grounded, more into rules and proper conduct.

He sat thinking of witnessing his lovely daughter and Amber lying naked in each others' arms, slowly caressing each others most private places. He envisioned watching Makaylas' sweet face between Ambers' tiny legs. Her full, succulent lips slowly opening to a warm, pink tongue, lightly licking the glistening folds of Ambers' little pussy. Garrett imagined Makaylas' eyes slowly opening; looking directly into his eyes.

"What the hell?", questioning his thought. He realized he had a full hard-on and buried himself in his tasks to dull his avid mind; and erection. This wasn't the first time he had daydreamed about his daughter, but possibly the first he imagined her being sexually adventurous with another girl. He and his daughter had always flirted with each other since she had learned what a gorgeous girl she had become, some years before.

Makayla developed sooner then most of her friends. At eleven, she was already into a C cup, and skipped the training bra entirely. Rebecca seemed envious of her daughter at times, always wanting to be a bit bigger in the bosom. At eleven, Makayla had already passed her in that area. Garrett guessed she got those genes from his side of the family.

Garrett recalled that mild, spring day again, a few years ago, when Makayla held the keys to her new car. He decided not to trade his truck in for a new one, opting, instead to buy his daughter the nicest car he could. Rebecca insisted he buy her an older car, for fear that it wouldn't be long before she wrecked it. But Makayla had actually been a better driver then they both imagined. She had matured early and took care of the things she had. He remembered purchasing the car from the BMW dealership and driving it home that day, the only time he'd ever drive it alone again.

He asked her to close her eyes, as he walked her outside. Somehow he knew she knew what was coming next. The look on her face was all he ever needed, but the dozens of hugs and kisses were welcome as well.

"Thank you Daddy! Thank you Daddy!", she squealed as she jumped up and down. In such a sight, he smiled at his daughters' excitement; his eyes wandering to her ample cleavage bouncing up and down, the tight top fighting to keep her treasures tucked inside. He didn't know what had come over him watching his daughters' large, firm breasts undulating in front of him, but he couldn't stop looking. They rose high. High enough for the very top edge of her nipples to peek over the top, and then falling lower to the weight of such acrobatics. He knew they must be sheer perfection, absolutely firm and perky, noticing they never dropped very low on her chest, given the extreme amount of force she tested them with.

She jumped into his arms, instinctively, as most little girls do to their fathers, wrapping her long, silky, smooth legs around his waist. Her arms crossed lightly around the back of his neck.

Surprising him, he had no choice but to hold her up, reacting as fast as the action called, Garrett tucked his hands under the back of his daughters' thighs and clamped down on them with his tightening arms. Even if he couldn't see, he knew there was no chance her short skirt covered anything at this position.

Her breasts pressed tight against his upper chest and chin. Wrenching his neck back to meet her face above him, her breasts still found their way to him, her cleavage teasingly sucking his chin between them. He wished he would have shaved that morning.

His legs threatened to buckle as his heightened sense of touch processed the unearthly soft, smoothness of the tops of her breasts and the very highest expanse of the backs of her exquisitely smooth thighs. Garrett realized his fingertips were lightly tucked around her inner thighs, touching a very warm, thin piece of fabric.

Immediately, he realized he was in a very uncomfortable situation. This kind of behavior may have been fine when Makayla was younger, but he found himself uneasy at that moment. Maybe it was the fact that she was eighteen–nearly a woman now. Maybe it was the outfit she had chosen to wear. Maybe it was the mouth-watering D-cups that threatened to swallow his entire face, Maybe it was the fact that Garretts' fingers were actually resting on his daughters panties, any movement of them and she'd know as well. Maybe it was the fact that he knew it was possible there were a pair of glaring eyes behind him, looking through the glass door. Maybe it was because Garrett had a raging erection.

"I love it Daddy. I absolutely love it" she lightly admitted, looking down into his eyes almost breathless.

Garrett lost all sense of reality. There above him were the most beautiful blue eyes looking right into his. Her fragrant dark hair tickled his face. Her sultry, glistening, relaxed lips lowering to meet his. He watched as her lips parted, slowly coming to his. He felt the deepest, most erotic tingle throughout his entire body as her lips slowly melted into his.

At least it was sensually slow to him. It actually all happened quite rapidly. Garretts' mind lost the confirmation that this was his daughter he was holding. At that moment, all he could think of was he was holding, kissing, the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on.

Her lips separated from his. "I love it too, Angel, and I love you," he said looking into her eyes. He imagined her previous declaration of love wasn't for her new car, but for his manhood, anxiously finding its way inside her for the first time.

Slowly she let loose her legs' grasp around her fathers' waist. Her legs dropped together into front of him, catching his erection between them. He could see her mind beginning to work; the slightest change in her facial expression. He lowered her body, letting his hands gently travel across her naked buttocks before releasing them. Not long enough to savor, just enough to know he did.

Her breasts slid down his clenching chest until his erection caught between her legs. Garrett actually felt himself desperately squeezing, internally, to keep himself from cumming. Her weight drove his penis down, between her legs, until he felt her pelvic bone grind down the length of him. The tip sprung noticeably from her bodies' release as he lowered her feet to the ground.

She stood in front of him, looking up into his eyes, motionless. Garrett smiled at her, hoping it all hadn't happened as slowly and in-depth as he thought it had. He hoped, just maybe, it happened so quickly and she was so excited, she didn't notice at all. But she just stood there, looking at him like she was so deep in thought, like she didn't realize he was even standing there. Garrett lowered his face, noticing his huge hard-on was holding his daughters' skirt up.

The thin, almost gauze-like material lightly draped over his stiffened member, stretching in his satiny dress slacks. Quickly he corrected the problem and fixed her skirt. The sensation knocked Makayla out of her state, instinctively looking down to see what he had just done to her skirt. She stared at his obvious erection and then back up to his face.

Garrett had never seen anything as seductive as when his daughter looked up at him, at that moment. He saw a look of sheer lust in her eyes, in her lips, but immediately disproved that observation for fear that he might be horribly wrong. Maybe it was a look of disgust. Suddenly he saw her eyes dart sideways and open uncontrollably.

"Come on Daddy, show me my new car," looking up at him again with a slight smirk. She latched on to her fathers' hand, but he pulled away.

"Be right there, honey." Garrett knew he didn't dare turn toward the door at this particular moment, fearing the look in his daughters' eyes was what her feared most. He calmly leaned over the porch banister, looking towards the new car and his daughter. "Of all that just happened, I'm sure I had my back turned to the door," he repeated to himself.

He followed her to the car, showing her all the things only guys notice on cars, the low-profile tires, the rims, the large brake rotors, et cetera. Rebecca stood in the doorway, almost jealous at the gift. With a troubled look on her face, she walked back inside and started cleaning up the few dishes that were dirty.

Garrett knew he had a gorgeous daughter, downright sexy, to be honest. She had long, flowing dark brown hair, the prettiest icy blue eyes he had ever seen; from him, of course. She had the most delicate features. Slightly taller then her mother, her legs were the things poetry is written for.

Her smile was electric and her eyes sparkled and smiled on their own. She also had full, pouty lips, taken both from him, as well as his wife. Her body curved in all the right places. He couldn't help but admire her full, perfectly round breasts, even if he hadn't seen them completely since she was about fourteen. A wonderful 34D, he knew from doing the laundry at times, but he imagined she filled those up to overflowing.

She had the smallest waist he had ever seen, with the size breasts she had, and graceful, sloping hips that gave way to a fantastic, tight, little bubble butt. He knew that she would be awe-inspiring nude. He didn't, in the least, feel guilty for admiring her gifts. He was part of the reason she had them.

But on that occasion, Makalya looked like nothing her father had ever seen, He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but that day seemed to change his perception of his gorgeous daughter forever. For her birthday, and the fresh, new warmth of spring, Makalya wore a very tight, white spaghetti-strapped top that seemed to show endless amounts of cleavage. The top came to just above her navel, showing off her perfectly flat, smooth stomach and waist. He admired that of all of her friends, she was the only one that didn't have her belly button pierced. It was simply sexy, shallow and so soft looking.

She also wore a pleated, loosely-fitting, pink skirt that hung lightly on her hips, exposing just a touch of her hip bones. The skirt teased just slightly below her buttocks, the style among younger girls these days. "Thank God", he thought. A pair of white flip-flops completely the outfit. But it wasn't so much the outfit as it was her in general. Something about her had changed in Garretts' eyes. He didn't quite know what it was.

She skipped over to the driver's side door and opened it for the first time. Giddy and happier then she probably ever had been in her life, her modesty took a 'back seat'. Garrett remembered the following moments as vividly as anything in his life. It was the first time he actually got a real, deep-down tingle inside from the one person he should never have.

At that particular moment, Makayla bent completely over, unknowing at that moment, of what she was doing to her father. To Garrett, it happened in slow motion.

He watched her lean over, on her tiptoes, following her thin, tan legs to her little flirty skirt. Bending over more and more he stood motionless as her perfect, round ass came into view. Standing only a few feet away from her, he couldn't help but peer between her legs. It was a instinctive action that no man would be able to hinder himself from doing, including him.

12