What Once Was Innocent Ch. 03

Story Info
Makayla goes for her first drive with Daddy.
3.8k words
4.59
103.3k
37

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Makayla couldn't quite make out what had just happened. On one hand she felt flattered that her father was checking her out, but on the other she didn't know if that was an acceptable thing for him to be doing.

She knew her and her dad teased and flirted, and as often as possible. She pranced around the house in almost nothing hoping to get his approval of how beautiful she was. There had even been a few times he had walked in on her naked in the bathroom or in her bedroom and, of course, that one time she saw him completely naked, skinny-dipping in the pool, thinking no one was home.

The memory flooded her mind, of his muscular arms pushing himself up off the side of the pool, the cool water rushing down his body. She was shocked to see more skin then usual below his belly button and her mouth dropped when she saw his flaccid cock dangling between his legs, dripping wet. She turned in horror at the thought, but intrigue quickly took over. She turned back, watching him dry his hair, quickly her eyes darted back to his glistening cock. Water droplets slowly formed on the tip, dripping between his legs. She saw he was completely shaved, something she had never seen. It looked good to her, fresh and smooth. Makayla found herself growing wetter, in the memory and in real life.

She sat lightly in the new car, like she was afraid of damaging the new cream-white leather, feeling the warmth on her already warm posterior. At that moment she had actually entertained the thought of slipping her panties off and hiding them down the side of the seat. Something inside her tingled at the thought of her fathers' looks, not to mention that incident on the porch had left her well lubricated.

She thought of the next appropriate time where she could bend over and let him revel in the sight of his beautiful daughter completely naked under her indecent skirt.

"Inappropriate time, is more like it," she thought as her father walked toward the passenger side of the new vehicle. She slipped the thin waistband back up her firm hips and lightly draped the skirt across her thighs. Looking down, she knew the skirt was so short, she could see just a hint of her saturated panties.

As Garrett opened the passenger door to the convertible, he quickly glanced over the sight of his precious daughters' body. Her firm, round breasts barely covered by the top, the thin straps cutting into her toned shoulders, her shimmering, tan legs. Her miniskirt teasing about her thighs. And that small bit of those lusty white panties hugging tightly against her teenage mound.

"Where should we go Daddy?" Makayla smiled as he sat down, closing the door.

"Anywhere your little heart desires, my love."

Raising her arms to tie her soft hair into a ponytail, Garrett stole a look at his daughters' immaculate underarm and followed them down to the sides of her breasts.

"This is going to be entertaining seeing you drive a straight-drive your first time."

"Oh you don't think I know my way around a stick, Daddy?" looking at herself in the mirror on the sun visor, slightly smiling.

"I thought maybe you would've saved that for me," Garrett found himself dancing around the innuendo.

"Oh I have, Daddy. I don't think I've ever even seen a stick before."

"Well, I'll take it easy on you, since it is your first time."

"I hope so, this car hasn't even been broken in yet." Makayla turned and smiled the sexiest of smiles.

"Nope. it's as fresh as can be. At least that's what I've been told." Garrett sat looking at his daughters position. Securing the ponytail in its place, she was perked up in her seat, her back arched, breasts at full attention, her little ass jutting far back into the crease of the seat.

"There's no reason to lie, now is there Daddy?"

Makayla had always tried to push her fathers' buttons. They had made sexual comments to each other before, but for some reason, Makayla found herself enjoying it a little too much. She couldn't lie to herself about it, this wasn't the first time she had been turned on by her own father.

"Okay, Daddy, what do I do first?"

Garrett loved how innocent that sounded.

"Okay, press in the clutch all the way and pull the gear shifter into reverse."

Hearing the gears grinding, he winced in agony. Finally she got it.

"Now, press in the clutch again and push the stick into first gear." Another desperate cry from the gears wrenched out into the neighborhood. "Now, slowly let out the clutch and press the gas pedal." The car leaped forward, jerking both of their heads back unexpectedly.

"Whoa, Daddy, this things got power!" Makayla giggled as she wound out the gear.

"Okay! Okay! Now push in the clutch again and pull the stick back into second gear. Hurry!"

The whine of the engine revving made Garrett think his ears were bleeding.

"HURRY, HONEY!" The car learched forward and slowly she ground second gear until it leaped forward again. Immediately the car came to an abrupt stop, shutting off.

"Daddy, why did you get me a manual car knowing I can't drive one?" A tear started forming in her eye.

"Well, manual cars are much more fun and this particular model only comes in manual. It's a true road car. Once you get the hang of it, you'll thank me for it. Here, let me drive for a second and show you how it feels." Garrett didn't even realize the innuendo in the given moment. He stepped out of the car, walking around the back to the drivers' side.

Makayla threw one leg over the arm rest, slipping into the passenger seat. Garrett opened the door to find her legs spread wide in her attempt to pull the other leg across. He took this opportunity to provide humor to the situation and hopefully quell the uneasiness he felt from the events that happened earlier.

"My, honey, I wouldn't say that's the most lady-like way to change seats in a skirt like that!"

"What do you mean a skirt like this? And I AM a lady, Daddy!"

"Well that skirt... let's just say is bare minimum at best."

"You mean you don't like my skirt?" Tossing it back and forth, knowing her panties were in full view.

"Of course I like it, Angel. I just meant it doesn't quite cover all of your...um...parts at all times. And with those panties..." Garrett felt his foot returning to his mouth.

"What's wrong with my panties, Daddy? I think they're cute!" teasingly flipping the front of her skirt up enough to where Garrett could tell the waistband plunged deep between her legs. He knew they could only be covering just a 'hair' of the top of her pussy. He realized panties that tiny could only be worn by girls who shaved entirely.

Garrett's mouth began to water. He couldn't say this was the first time she had done such a stunt, but it always came as a shock to him. A pleasant one.

"I didn't say they weren't cute and I didn't say I didn't like them. It's just the skirt is so short and your panties are, well..."

"Well, what, Daddy?"

"Honey, I can see...everything." Garrett emphasized the everything.

"You can?" Makayla leaned her head down far between her legs, spreading them nonchalantly. She knew full well they were almost invisible.

"Yeah, and not only are they transparent, there's not much to them anyway."

Makayla looked up at her father, still leaning over with her skirt peeled up.

"Well, if they're so transparent, maybe I should just take them off," blatantly teasing him now. She slipped each index finger into each side of the thin waistband, tugging them slightly down her hips.

Garrett actually thought about calling her bluff--to see how far she'd actually go.

But instead he said, "Well wouldn't that be even worse, Kayla?" He felt himself thicken from watching her slender fingers peeling her panties down, if only just a little bit.

He noticed an almost disappointed look on her face as she lifted the waist band up high on her hip bones.

"Worse? Daddy, I've worn these exact panties around the house hundreds of times with nothing else but a tee-shirt on and you've never said a word." She definitely looked disappointed.

"Maybe I was enjoying the view."

"Yeah, it looked like you were really enjoying the view just a few minutes ago," she laughed.

"Maybe I was. Is it such a bad thing for a father to admire his beautiful daughter's body?" He felt he had just trapped himself in a very loaded question.

"I mean, you are mine."

"Then what's so different now, Daddy?" She looked a little happier from the compliment.

"Well, for one, you're in public."

"I've worn this exact same outfit in public plenty of times and every now and then I like to wear my skirts without any panties at all under them. It's good for ya, I read it somewhere."

Garrett could sense the growing hardness in his pants. Just the thought of his little girl in an ass-short skirt without panties underneath rendered him speechless.

"I...I...um, good for you and great for anyone around too!"

"Daddy, do you really think people actually notice me?"

"Honey, unless the entire world's population has gone blind, I don't think anyone could keep from noticing you!"

"Am I really that pretty, Daddy?" obviously loving the compliments.

"You are breathtaking, absolutely heart-stoppingly gorgeous."

"Thanks Dad, you always make me feel beautiful, even when I don't think I am."

They both smiled at each other, as Makayla crossed her legs and her father drove off smoothly in her new birthday present.

Pulling into a gas station to get a soda, Garrett asked, "Do you think you're ready to try it again?" "Sure. Get me a Diet 7-Up, okay Daddy?"

"Be right back."

Makayla climbed out of the low-slung car and made her way around to the drivers' side door. A gentle breeze danced by and lightly lifted her skirt just enough to partially expose her bare buttocks, if only for a split second. Sitting down in the seat and closing the door she looked around noticing every single person pumping gas was staring at her. What a boost of much-needed confidence! She could feel her thin panties becoming quite cool, sticking to her smooth pussy.

She didn't exactly understand it, but this day with her father had been an odd one. She knew, before, that he looked at her in various skimpy outfits; in just her bra and panties, and occasionally naked. He made comments about how nice her ass was or how busty she had become, but there was something coming over her that she couldn't deny. Her father was making her wet, whether he knew it or not.

Garrett returned to the car and handed his daughter her drink.

"Ready to go," he asked.

Makayla nodded yes and smiled, grinding the reverse gear. Garrett only smiled this time.

She did remarkably well as they took the on-ramp to the interstate. Shifting came easier and easier and they both enjoyed the open air freedom. The silence between them was a relief. Garrett noticed she paid so much attention to the road and the sound of the car that she didn't realize the wind turbulence inside the car had blown her skirt up past her waist and was clinging to her stomach.

Wearing sunglasses, he took full opportunity to enjoy the sight of his teenage daughter's skimpy panties. He roamed over the taught lines of her legs making a defined V between them. He finally had a secure moment to really take in everything; how low the panties rode, how her bare lips pressed tightly together from her legs.

"Can you just imagine the view right now if I hadn't stopped her from taking them off?" He kicked himself in his mind. He could feel the crotch of his pants becoming tight again. "What the hell is going on with me?"

Makayla sat, blissful, in conquering the cars' mechanics. Looking over at her father, she saw his eyes were not on the road. She glanced between his legs and saw the straining hardness in his pants dying to be set free.

She thought to herself, "I kind of feel for him, a little. He's had it really rough not being able to fuck whenever he wants to." Makayla caught herself thinking how odd it was to think about her father having sex and using the word fuck to describe it.

She had never so much as had a tampon inside her, yet she started imagining what it would be like to feel a warm, big cock inside her body. The two ideas started meshing into each other until Makayla found herself daydreaming about her father's warm, big cock inside of her.

Coming back to reality, the thought didn't even seem to shock her at that moment. "I bet it's been so long, he could really do some damage with that thing. It's not like this is the first time I've wondered how good he is bed." A shiver bolted down her spine, deep between her legs. She could feel the intense heat from her pussy. She was too close to her daddy to be feeling like this.

"Are you cold, honey? Your hair is standing up on your arms. Do you want to put the top up?" The sudden statement knocked her out of her thoughts.

"No, Dad, it's okay. I just got a chill. What are you thinking about?"

"Um, just how much I'm glad you're home for the summer."

"Anything else?" hoping he'd go back to those sexual comments.

"No. But make sure the top isn't down if you wear that skirt out on a date." Garrett smiled.

"Oh, that again," she said smartly, looking down at her exposed panties. "I really can't help it right now. Why, does it upset you?"

"You'll get no complaints from me," he jokingly yelled over the noise. "You weren't really going to take those off were you?" Garrett knew he might be treading on thin ice.

"Well... I WAS, but you said you liked them, so I decided not to." Makayla knew she was hitting him in the right spot with the response.

"I don't think I like them so much anymore," Garrett said slyly.

"Well, I kinda have my hands full right now, so unless you want to take them off FOR me, they're right where they're gonna stay," she responded teasingly.

Garrett just looked at her, questioning her response. He wondered how she'd react if he actually did. "Did my daughter just give me permission to take off her panties," he thought. He knew this had went past father/daughter flirting, but he was curious to see how much further it could go.

And that's when he took his chance. It took him a few moments to gather his courage. His heart beat out of his chest as he leaned over and pinched each side of her waistband in each of his fingertips. She didn't seem to reprimand him for it, even though she jumped in surprise.

He tugged at the thin strings bringing them lower on her hips. Surprisingly, she lifted her buttocks off of the seat to make it easier for him to remove them. That movement alone made him feel a tiny bead of precum collect on his boxers. It was her acceptance of what he was doing. She was okay with it. She was actually even helping.

He brought the waistband down lower, paying close attention to the ridiculously small patch covering her bald pussy. Slowly the patch started to form a little roll, each fluid pull lower revealed more. He held his breath at the first sight of her thin little line and the slight emergence of his daughter's pink, swollen teenage clit.

"OH SHIT!" Makayla screamed as dust swarmed inside the vehicle. Rocks beat the undercarriage of the car loudly as Garrett jerked his head up to gain his bearings. Makayla darted back onto the Interstate, panting and pale-faced.

"What happened," Garrett asked breathing heavily.

"I guess I ran off the road! I was concentrating and the next thing I know I'm in the median!"

"Okay, well relax now. Concentrating on what?" He wondered if he had went too far.

"Well I thought on the road, but I guess I wasn't," Makayla now laughing at the incident.

"Did this just happen? Did I just almost take my daughters' panties off? Did I just see her perfectly smooth skin and her little pink clit? It looked like she had never grown hair! Just imagine what that feels like!" Garrett drowned in the images he had just seen. He could not believe this was happening. Now addicted, he waited a few moments, for Makayla to calm down, to try again.

Slowly he slid his arms back over to her and rested them on her exposed hips. She had pulled her panties back up a little, but the excitement had made her more attentive of driving. He tucked a few fingers in under the waistband and began slipping them down.

"Whoa big boy, I think we need to keep from dying on my birthday!" Makayla calmly said as she lowered a hand on to her fathers'. Garrett pulled away like a scolded puppy.

Soon they took their exit back towards their house. The had spent the entire day driving for miles and miles and both of them were starting to tire. At the top of the exit ramp, Makayla stalled the car.

"What did I do wrong?" She chastised herself.

"On a steep hill, you have to really throttle the car lightly to keep it running. Otherwise it will stall."

Makayla started the car again, and once again it stalled.

"AH, I'm getting so pissed!"

"Would you like me to show you, honey?"

"Well, I have to learn somehow, don't I?"

"Here, let's try something." Garrett got out of the car and motioned for his daughter to step out. He sat in the drivers' seat and pointed for her to sit down. Makayla rolled her eyes like he was trying to teach her how to feed herself again. She sat down, rudely on his lap and placed her hands on the gear shifter and each foot on top of his; one on the gas and one on the clutch. Knowing this exit was rarely used due to the newly added exits, before and after it, made Garrett feel safe no one would collide with them.

"Okay press the clutch in until you feel the car roll back slightly. Okay, now press the gas just enough to keep it still."

A few stalls and a couple jerks forward and she had it. Clapping her hands and bouncing up and down, Garrett knew she was proud. He could feel how light she was on him. She felt fantastic. Garrett didn't even question his thoughts anymore. It felt like he was on vacation with the most gorgeous girl that ever lived.

To celebrate her victory, Makayla turned on the radio to an R&B station, cranking it as loud as she could. Singing along, she started shifting her weight around on top of him. Garrett was pretty sure he knew she knew what she was doing. He watched her backside as she slowly started gyrating her hips, her skirt so short it wouldn't even tuck in under her.

He immediately grew full erect as he imagined what was pressing against his crotch. Thin, tight, barely-there panties. And what was behind them was the biggest no-no in the world; his daughter's silky smooth, obviously drenched, teenage pussy.

He watched her tiny waist rotate in stunned silence. Her dance moves mimicked the motions of fucking. He could see the sides of her huge breasts from behind her and thought about how remarkably big they actually were.

He wanted to reach his hands around and firmly squeeze them until she yelped in pain. But he just sat there, not disturbing her motions. Slowly she rotated her firm, round ass on top of him, grinding her little, wet patch into his erection.

Singing and pressing herself into him, Makayla raised her arms high and slowly pulled the hair band from her ponytail. She dug her fingertips into her silky locks and then slowly tossed her hair back and forth. Garrett couldn't take much more of this. This was his daughter, but no man could resist a perfect girl doing this to them. She undulated on top of him, occasionally looking back at him seductively, tossing her hair around, covering part of her face.

He could feel her thin pussy lips parting around his throbbing cock, drenching his pants in his daughter's juices. She held herself between his spread legs with each hand on each of his knees, pressing as hard against his crotch as she could. Garrett felt an enormous rush of cum building up in his huge balls.

Makayla raised her hands in the moment, sensually rocking her pussy back and forth along the length of her daddy's cock, dancing with her arms crossed above her head. Out of desperation, Garrett reached around and slowly laid his palms flat across his daughters' breasts, clamping his fingers tightly around them.

12