What Once Was Innocent Ch. 04

Story Info
Makayla reveals something to her Daddy
2.1k words
4.59
91.4k
31

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Garrett ran his hands up the sides of her thighs, his cock actually jumping at how smooth and tight they were. He lightly slid his middle fingers into each side of the waistband and wrapped the remaining fingers around the thin strap.

He took a mental note of what this looked like; his teenage daughters' panties already lowered to just above her tight little clit. He could see it already perked up through the sheer fabric. The entire area of the actual panty was now completely soaked in her sweet, virgin juices. He could actually see small, clear droplets forcing their way through the tight mesh.

Slowly he peeled her panties down, holding his breath as it proceeded to unveil her most tender, most sacred of places. Garrett had to give the panties a little tug to free them from her smooth, saturated skin, finding they had worked their way deep between her labia.

Makayla watched her fathers' hands slowly pulling her panties down, exposing her untouched pussy. The feeling and the thought of who was doing it made her shiver in ecstasy. She watched her daddy's face as he followed the panties down her silky legs until they collected at her delicate feet.

Garrett stared in awe of his very own teenage daughter's naked pussy above him. He could have looked at the sight all day and marveled in its perfection.

"I'm looking at my gorgeous, young daughter's perfect pussy," he said to himself, reminding him how absolutely special this was. Her smooth, tan skin followed down to the gentle folds of her slit, completely hairless as if it were natural.

Garrett found himself thinking about how it looked when she was younger, almost exactly the same now, except for her perfectly tanned skin. It was just as satiny smooth as it was back then.

Makayla saw the desperate lust in her father's eyes as he finally worked his eyes up her body and looked deep into her eyes. "You are miraculous," is all he could muster.

Tip-toeing out of the panties, laying between her father's legs, each dainty foot of Makayla's stepped on either side of the seat, forcing his legs between hers.

Slowly, laying her hand on his shoulder for support, she lowered herself onto his lap. Garrett, almost dazed at what was happening, watched her legs spread until he could see her tendons stretching between her upper, inner thighs. Easily her smooth, glistening, vaginal lips parted from the immense wetness.

Only inches away from his hot, engorged cock, Makayla ran a single finger down her bare bikini area, slowly wrapping it around her soft, dripping lips. She immediately closed her eyes from the contact and cooed from the slippery heat. Sliding her finger along her perfection, Garrett tensed his entire body from the sight.

He was actually witnessing his daughter touch herself, intimately. Something he never thought he would ever see. He watched intently as her glossy fingertip disappeared between the luscious folds. She quivered at the slight intrusion, knowing nothing had ever penetrated her.

Garrett almost lost it as he watched his daughter, hovering above him, wiggle her finger inside her vagina and then slip it out. A faint, thin, clear string of nectar stretched from her fingertip to deep inside her young womb.

Makayla saw the hunger in her daddy's eyes, staring at her shining finger. Without questioning, she brought her wet finger up to her father's lips and lightly slipped it into his awaited mouth.

Garrett jerked, then subsided, as he tasted the forbidden juices. He savored the intense sweetness of his young daughter. He sucked feverishly on her tiny finger.

He couldn't recall how long it had been since he had tasted such young pussy, even if it were from a finger and not from the source. He felt maybe this had reached a level they could never recuperate from. He had just tasted his own daughter's sweet pussy juices and found himself instantly addicted.

Makayla smiled, but immediately her lips relaxed and opened slightly. She looked into her father's eyes, in almost a look of horror, wide-eyed and dazed. Garrett took memory to the sight as he watched his daughter's pussy slowly open as it pressed against his pounding dick.

"Oh...my...God", Makayla collapsed on her father's chest, her large breasts squishing against him. Garrett slid his hands up her thighs, cupping her ass lightly enough that her movements made his hands shift across her skin.

He felt a surge of cum force its way to the tip of his throbbing cock. Garrett knew how to control his orgasms. But this experience, this perfection of a woman, this daughter of his was a little too much for his control. He shuddered slightly, hearing his daughter whimper and moan, her sweet breath in his ear as she began grinding her naked tenderness against him.

Garrett never thought he'd ever see action in an automobile again. He hadn't taken such a risk since he was newly married, some twenty years ago. Makayla raised up, arching her back against the steering wheel. He watched her thin, curvy body gyrate above him.

Makayla returned to the deed that her father was attempting before she turned to face him. Slowly, she peeled the top of her shirt down, exposing her glorious breasts to her daddy for the first time since they had developed into the jaw droppers they had become.

And sure enough, her father's jaw did just that.

"Oh...I never would've...", Garrett's voice trailed off. He quickly accessed his mental database of the breasts he had seen in his lifetime--in person. Nope, none had come close to this perfection.

With a mind of their own, his hands guided themselves to her perky boobs, laying his palms on her pointy, excited nipples. Makayla thrust fiercely against his dripping hardness as she processed that it was her daddy's hands on her naked tits.

He sat tense, but dazed, admiring the most beautiful breasts he had ever seen in his life. Perfectly round, with just a slight tear drop, making the tops of her breasts a little concave, until the small, almost unnaturally smooth, light pink nipples forced the bottom of her breasts into a firm curve downward. They could have been mistaken for implants--unearthly perfection.

He noticed they did not hang at all. He could actually see the small, tight curve from the very bottom of her breasts to her intersecting rib cage. Garrett found all of this too much.

Makayla's fingertips sent a rush of excitement through her father's body as he felt them franticly finding the zipper of his thin dress slacks. Slowly unzipping them, he felt her soft, small hand wrap around his pulsing cock. Just the contact sent a wave of lust over him as he fought to keep himself from exploding. Slowly, Garrett felt the hot wetness of his daughter's pussy lips as they eased down on to the underside of his straining penis. He felt them lightly spread from the resistance.

He looked up at his daughter to tell her they must not let this go any further, but apparently fate thought of it first. With a look of real horror in her eyes, Makayla's face started to become illuminated. Garrett knew, from his teenage years, this meant only one thing.

Quickly, Garrett shoved his daughter into the passenger seat, giving her no time to react. He started the car, plunged his foot deep into the clutch, shifted into first and punched the gas pedal. Looking into the rear-view mirror he caught a glance at the fast approaching car.

"Please don't let that be what I think it is," he silently pleaded. Turning sharply onto the overpass, the car fish-tailed. Smoke filled the cabin as the tires screeched from the unleashed horsepower. Makayla hurried to put her seat belt on, her breasts still exposed, firmly jiggling from the reacting suspension. Garrett knew this road better then he assumed the possible police officer did.

Garrett was surprised at how quickly the car roared to eighty-five miles per hour, and how nimbly it hugged the curves at slightly less. He straightened every curve, smoothly swerving from one lane to the next. He knew no one ever traveled this road, except early morning farm tractors and the occasional resident. None of which lived within three miles of there.

Once again, the car surprised him as he down-shifted and pressed the brake. He knew a small horse-field road, tucked back through large, sprawling hard woods directly ahead. Carefully slowing down to make sure he didn't raise a dust cloud, Garrett pulled deep into the thickness of the trees.

They both sat, listening over their hearts pounding from the excitement. A faint whine came from the distance. In no time, the police cruiser rocketed past them, siren blazing. All they could see were blue beacons illuminating wildly through the gnarly tree branches.

Collecting their breaths, Makayla spoke first.

"Why didn't you just take me here? Looks a little less inhabited."

"Well, I can't say I actually expected this to happened between us. And if we had come here, who knows what would have happened." Garrett imagined the possibilities.

"Then you really could have taught me how to drive a stick," she smiled thinking how easy it was to go back to her flirtatious comments. She looked down at her father's flaccid penis. She leaned over and tenderly tucked his penis back into his pants and carefully zipped them up.

Looking deep into her father's eyes Makayla asked calmly, "Daddy, do you think you regret what's happened?"

Garrett knew the question would come up eventually. He leaned closer to her and softly said, "Honey I never, in a million years, would have expected to have such an intimate moment with such an unbelievably gorgeous young woman. I never would have thought I'd be so deeply attracted to my own daughter the way I am with you. I know there has never been a creature on this Earth as beautiful as you."

Makayla turned to her father's face and both of them softly kissed. Garrett felt her full, soft lips slowly open and he knew her feelings for him were not just in the heat of the moment.

"I love you, Daddy."

"I love you more then you could ever know, Kayla". Garrett's eyes began to tear up. "I think we should be getting back. It's getting late."

"Yeah. I bet mom is worried," Makayla knew she had just opened up a thought she didn't want to think about. Garrett cringed.

"Honey, you can never speak of this to your mother, or anyone else for that matter."

Makayla knew her father was now worrying, letting the event torment his thoughts. "What happened tonight will be forever be between you and me only. When things happen between you and I, they will stay between you and I."

"Are you saying 'things' will happen in the future?" Garretts' mind already flooding with images.

"Let's go home, Daddy," Makayla smirked.

"Okay, you drive." Garrett opened the door and held it for his daughter to step in. Her small panties still lay on the driver,s seat; a reminder of the reality of what had just unfolded between them both. Makayla remembered her earlier thought of the next appropriate time she could bend over for her father. That thought seemed so long ago.

Slowly she bent over the seat to retrieve the still damp panties. Garrett could see her small, round buttocks reveal themselves from her tiny skirt. The entry lamp on the door illuminated her precious, bare pussy to her father, for what seemed, the last time. He could still see the glistening wetness pressed tightly together from her thighs.

His daughter rose, turned to her father letting the panties delicately hang from her fingertips.

"These are for you, Daddy. You can look at them whenever you want to remember the day you made your little girl feel like the most beautiful, most important woman alive. And, yes, it was the sweetest birthday I could ever have imagined." She smiled, tucking her panties into his front pocket and gave him a small peck on the cheek.

"Thank you, Daddy," she whispered in his ear. She looked down at the line of darkened fabric on his crotch, "Maybe those will be aired out by the time we get home."

Garrett looked down at the obvious display of his daughter's affection. The endless purging of his precum and her passionate juices covered the front of his pants. He just stared and smiled, not believing what had happened.

Garrett sat proudly in the passenger's seat as his daughter had obviously learned the in's and out's of the cars' transmission. Moving his tongue around in his mouth, he could still taste his daughter's sweet, virgin juices. The best gift he had ever received.

He gazed in the full moonlight at her thin skirt, flowing in the breeze, and the smooth perfection of his teenage daughter's pussy, innocently teasing him from underneath.