What She Deserves

Story Info
Guy takes girl sexually for revenge.
1.2k words
3.56
110.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story is fictional but is written for the exotic mind to enjoy.

*

I just turned 21 and decided to go out drinking for the first time, well, legally anyway. I guess I had a few more than I should have as I got really drunk, and the walk home was long and difficult.

I remember stopping at the Laundromat and noticed that the only person inside was a girl that I recognized and despised. She was 18 or 19 years old now, but when she was younger she used to make comments about me, nasty ones.

I have changed over the last few years and have seen her a few times and she never recognized me. She was always flirting and acting as if she was better than everyone else. I wanted to make her pay for all the bad things she said about me years ago.

I walked in through the back door very quietly. There was a side room that the manager uses during the day and I knew where he hid the key. Without any noise, I opened the door and turned on the small light next to the couch.

I tripped the breaker for the lights in the front and made my move to grab Sally. She screamed as I pulled her from the darkness and into the room. I closed and locked the door.

She yelled as I moved towards her, telling her softly to do as I said and she would be ok. She eyes started to tear. I told her to take off her clothes and she refused.

I walked towards her, pulling on her short slutty skirt, tearing it from her waist. She had a small red thong on that barely covered her neatly trimmed pussy. My cock grew hard at the sight before me.

I tried to pull her top off and she tried to hit me. I caught her arm in my hand and pulled her bikini top off with my other hand, to reveal her perky tits. Her nipples stiffened as the air from the air conditioner hit them.

I told her that it was time she got her punishment for teasing all the guys for years and that I was going to show her what it was like to be on the receiving end. I pushed her back on the couch and put my hands on her tits, massaging her petite mounds. She said that I shouldn't be doing this.

I moved my hand down to her pussy and drifted my fingers across the outside of her thong. Her body tensed at my touch and I could feel that the small patch of fabric was moist. I slid my fingers into the string-like bands and yanked her panties loose from her waist.

I ran my fingers along her slit, touching her soft skin and patch of pubic hair. I couldn't take my bulging cock in my pants any longer and dropped my pants and let my dick spring free.

Sally had a look of terror on her face as she took in the sized of my cock. I had only had sex once before this, a few years back at camp. I was not a popular guy with the girls and the only reason I got some then was the fact the girl was fat and drunk.

I moved down to try oral sex on a girl for the first time, taking a few moments to breath in the musk scent of the female sex. I licked at her pussy, working my tongue up and down the outer folds of her pussy, slightly pushing it inward. I found her opening and pushed my tongue in a little further.

Sally had been sobbing softly and now her breathing was getting more shallow and rapid and she had soft moans occasionally. I licked some more; enjoying the fact I was getting and giving sexual pleasure to a very attractive young women.

I moved in and spread her legs. She tried to force them together but I was stronger and moved in on top of her. I kissed her on the lips and then moved down to kiss and suck on her tits, letting my mouth suck on her brown nipples. I loved feeling them harden in my mouth.

I grabbed my hard cock with one hand rubbing it on her mound to lubricate the head, and then slowly pushed inward at her cunny hole. I slid inside a couple of inches and pulled back, then pushed in again.

I felt some resistance and realized that I was fucking a virgin. How funny, in many was I was too. I pulled back and pushed forward, harder, breaking through her virgin covering. I buried my hard cock deep into her pussy and held it there for a few seconds.

She had yelled out in pain and I could see the tears well in her eyes and start to run down her cheek. I softly told her that the pain would go away soon. I started to work my cock in and out of her slowly, enjoying the velvet-like softness and warmth.

I wanted to make this last, but could feel the boiling of my seed and knew that I was going to cum soon. I stopped my thrusts for a moment trying to hold off my orgasm.

Sally didn't say anything, as I started to ride her, building in speed and thrusting harder. I couldn't hold back any longer and shoved my cock to the deepest of her cunt and let my seed shoot deep inside her.

I realized that I might be impregnating her, but in my drunken state, didn't care. I pulled back and thrust in again shooting more cum inside her. I was surprised as my cock stayed hard.

I continued to fuck her and soon picked up tempo again. Our juices flowed down onto the couch and her leg. I lifted her legs up onto my shoulders giving me more leverage and better penetration of her pussy.

She started to moan, softly at first, then louder. Her body stiffened and I realized she was cumming. I could feel a warmth in her pussy and felt her juices coating my cock.

It sent me over the edge to my own orgasm and I shot another load of cum inside her. I was spent. I slid out of her, watching my cum ooze from her pussy. It was a beautiful sight.

I told her she was now a woman and that I would watch for her to do laundry again. She was my sex slave and she should wear something sexy, something very slutty. Wear a red colored top to let me know you are ready for me to visit you again.

I walked out the back door, and made my way home. Now, in the morning light, through a bad hangover, I realized I had raped this girl and possibly made her pregnant.

I know I despised her but was actually feeling guilty for what I had done. I worried that she would figure out who I was and turn me in to the authorities. What if she did get pregnant? How could I take care of her and the child I fathered without outing who I was?