What She Knows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
javawarrior
javawarrior
182 Followers

"15 minutes?"

"I'll see you in 15 then."

*

Halfway into the night, Zoe was glad that Neil had to work late. She was loving the show, and it had been a long time since she let herself go. She was a Scotch girl, which Katy found odd.

"Who drinks Scotch at a rock concert anyway," Katy teased.

"Fucking... I do..."

After the show, the two lingered on the streets of downtown. Katy insisted on calling everyone she saw 'friend', while Zoe tried to find a taxi.

"My brutha... let me tell you somethin' Zo... my... Neil... Neil and I... he should have been here."

"For sure."

"He's gone... out of my life... he should be here!"

"It's fine, we'll see him tomorrow. You know, we should do that, all get coffee. He never works on Saturday, so I know..."

"Where is he? My bro. My man. HEY! I know, Ima text him."

"Katy, you're drunk. Maybe you should leave him alone."

It was no use. She texted the words, "I DON'T THINK YOU'RE READY FOR THIS JELLY..." and hit send.

"What did you text him?" Katy giggled and let Zoe take the phone from her. Katy lost interest quickly, turning to someone and saying, "Hey friend!"

"Katy, you didn't really send this to Neil?!"

"Zoe... Zo zo zo... Zoe... that's a cool name. Zoweeee."

Zoe flagged down a taxi as it passed by, and she ushered Katy inside. By pure miracle, she brought Katy home, but struggled to get her to the door.

"Zoe, you are really an awesome person. You're so cool."

Zoe got the door open, and brought her to rest on the air mattress. "Call me in the morning, ok?"

Zoe turned to leave, and Katy grabbed her hand. "Wait."

"What is it?"

"Don't you want to stay, maybe hang out, you know?"

"I don't know, it's late."

"Stay, please. I don't have company, like, ever. And I'm not tired, are you?"

"I guess not."

"Awesome!"

Zoe paid the cabbie and came back inside, closing the door behind her. Katy had gone into the bathroom, and when she emerged, she was completely naked.

"You can help yourself to anything in the fridge." She pulled a beer out of a case in the fridge, then held it out to Zoe. She shrugged and took it, trying to be nonchalant about Katy's nakedness.

"I hope you don't mind, I just, I can't wait to get home sometimes and get out of my clothes. I'd walk around naked all the time if I could."

"It's fine, as long as you don't expect me to do the same."

Zoe made the joke to lighten her own tension, but then Katy responded with, "But I wouldn't mind if you did."

She couldn't tell if Katy was teasing her or challenging her. She suddenly felt very defensive, and changed the subject. "So how's school?"

"A bore. It is what it is. Are you gonna drink that?"

In her tension, Zoe had forgotten to open her beer. She popped it open and took a sip, while Katy studied her. She was grinning.

"You really are adorable, Zoe. I see what he sees in you."

"Really? Why do you say that?"

"I don't know. There's this weird... corruptible innocence to you."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I don't know. Like you're just waiting for him to... corrupt you. I don't know. I'm drunk, don't listen to me."

"No, I'm interested. Keep going."

"Oh, it's just me, more than anything. I haven't been laid in... gosh, too long."

"What's that have to do with me and my corruptible innocence?"

"You're corruptible what?"

"Corruptible innocence."

"I don't even know what that is."

"You said it, not me."

"What kind of sex do you have?"

Zoe's jaw practically dropped to the floor. She hadn't expected her to be so blunt. And she may have been a good actress, but when she's had a few drinks with her sister-in-law, she was not the best of liars.

"I don't know... normal, I guess?"

"Normal? Like, missionary?"

"Are you seriously asking me to talk about sex with Neil? But... he's your brother."

"He's a guy. I'm not asking cuz I wanna fuck him. I'm just curious. Or do you not feel comfortable? It's cool, we'll change the subject. I'll tell you about school. The only class I really don't care for..."

"No, it's fine. If you want to know the truth, ask me anything you want."

"You mean it?"

"Absolutely. Throw caution to the wind."

"So... it's not really 'normal' is it?"

"No. Far from it."

"So what do you do? Is it like some fucked up BDSM stuff? Does he tie you up and stuff?"

"No, of course not."

"Oh, I see. You like to be in control. Have you ever tied him up before?"

"Well, yes, but..."

"I knew it!"

"It's not what you think, though."

"Tell me more." Katy was rapt in awe.

"Well, we like to role play."

"No."

"Yeah."

"What, like playing doctor? Playing teacher? That kinda stuff?"

"Yeah."

"That's pretty fuckin' hot. So when did you start doing that?"

"Just before we got married. I was in his office one night picking him up from work and he started calling me 'secretary' and I played along with it. I have a natural talent for it, as it turns out. He fucked me right in his office on his desk. He said it was the moment he knew he was meant to marry me."

"That's so sweet... and hot. Man, my brother kicks ass, doesn't he?"

"He really does."

"You're so lucky to have him."

"I am."

"You know, don't take this the wrong way, but I'm kinda jealous of you. Well, I'm jealous of Neil, too, actually."

"Why are you jealous of Neil?"

"Because he fucks you. With you. Because he's with someone like you. Sorry. Wow. That all came out wrong, disregard that. He's with you, and that's really coolbeans because... you're cool. That's... see what I mean?"

Zoe had turned to look the other way. She wasn't entirely sure what Katy was getting at, but she had no idea how to respond.

"Don't leave me hanging," Katy continued.

"It's ok. You probably just mean that Neil and I have a good relationship, and that you are jealous of that."

"Exactly. Couldn't have said it better if I was sober."

"It's ok."

"So, what's the kinkiest thing you guys have ever role-played?"

"I don't know if I should really be saying any of this to you. I mean, you're his sister. It's kind of weird, isn't it?"

"I don't think so. He and I were pretty close growing up."

"How close?"

"Well... did he ever tell you that he walked in on me naked?"

"No, but I'm not surprised."

"I was masturbating, and I had headphones on so I didn't hear him. He just stood their staring at me until I caught him."

"Wow, that is surprising." She did not sound convincing at all.

Then Katy's attention on Zoe narrowed, as she leaned forward and asked, "have you ever played me in bed?"

Zoe hesitated an instant too long, so when she said, "No," it was a dead giveaway.

"You have!"

"No, I haven't. That's the truth."

"That's so hot."

Zoe was speechless yet again. She now felt like she knew too much. She did not want to be having this conversation with Katy anymore, yet she didn't protest.

"If you tell Neil I told you, I will kill you. I'm not kidding."

Katy was now full of glee and pride. And she was also curious. "Give me details, I want to know more."

"He closes his eyes and I talk like I'm you confessing your desire for him."

"Amazing." Katy was still in awe, but then her face became serious. "Would you role play with me?"

"Seriously? Right now?"

"Yes."

Zoe said nothing at first, becoming immediately nervous. "I don't know..."

"Why not?"

"Well Neil..."

"He doesn't have to know. And besides, he's not gonna care if you fool around with another girl."

"But you're his sister."

"So? Come on. I really want to."

"Who would I be?"

"Do you rememeber my friend Megan? She was in my sorority, you met her when you and Neil helped me move last year?"

"Yeah I remember her."

"Could you do her?"

Zoe sat and tried to think about everything he remembered about her. She stood out to Zoe at the time, because she was not at all the stereotypical sorority girl. She actually was quite nerdy, and even wore dark-rimmed glasses and spoke in a very raspy, monotone voice like Velma from Scooby-Doo. Actually, Velma would have been an easier character to play.

"Crap, I have prop glasses at home, too."

"I have reading glasses." She reached into her purse and pulled out her case of glasses, but closed them again. "I have better ones. Hold on a sec."

Zoe was actually started to get excited, seeing how much Katy was getting into it. Katy was right, they would just fool around. No biggie. This would be fun.

"Aha!"

She found the perfect pair. Zoe set her beer down and put the glasses on. She thought about a topic at random -- bottle rockets -- and just started talking in a voice she drew from memory. She adjusted it only once before Katy found it to be perfect.

Zoe even got Megan's body language and mannerisms down perfectly, like how she does hand gestures in a very stilted, brick-like way. Her joints were fluid, but her limbs were stiff and robotic. When she shifted her body, it settled into the new position quickly and stayed there. But still seemed so natural, like she had gotten into Megan's skin, or like she was wearing a Megan suit.

She even kept her composure, not laughing at all, even while Katy giggled away, even placing a hand over her gaping mouth. She could not believe her eyes.

"You didn't come with us, you boob. Not smart of you, little one. No sir-ee..."

Katy jumped in, "You know I wanted to, Megan, but..."

"Buuut what? Well, I'm goin' again. Just me, though. Just little ol' me."

"I'd like to go with you."

"Well thanks for the ride. You wanna come in for a bit?"

"Sure."

Zoe got up and went to the kitchen. "I don't have much, but I do have a PBR with your name on it."

"Ok."

Zoe came back and sat down next to Katy, who began, "This is the first time you've ever shown me your new place. You know I've missed you."

"Sisters til the end, right?"

"I think of you as more than a sister, Megan." Katy put her hand on Zoe's inner thigh and waited for a response.

"Really?"

"Yes. I've always kinda liked you." She slid her hand to Zoe's crotch, and Zoe started to get excited. She smiled, looking at Katy.

"Well don't just start groping me. Kiss me Katy."

And Katy did exactly that. She pulled Zoe's dress up and over her head, then continued kissing her some more.

Zoe unfastened her own bra, but let Katy remove it. Katy lead Zoe to lay on her back, and brought her lips to one of Zoe's nipples. She ran her hand down between Zoe's legs, where she began rubbing her pussy through her panties.

"Katy, I had no idea. All you had to do was ask."

Katy sat up and quickly pulled off Zoe's panties, and at once found her head between her legs. She started licking Zoe's pussy until she responded by writhing.

Then Katy spun her body around, so that they were 69ing. She went back to eating Zoe's pussy, while lowering her own pussy until she felt it touch Zoe's lips. Her tongue came out and slid into her, and Katy moaned.

It was a new experience for both of them, but neither would have thought so. Katy had enough after a couple of minutes, so she repositioned so that her legs went between Zoe. Katy brought her pussy to meet Zoe's, and they began to scissor, slowly at first.

The feeling was unlike any they had every felt. Katy was not even thinking about Megan anymore. All she could think now was how she was having sex with her brother's wife. She had no idea why she wanted this, but it felt incredible.

Maybe she wanted to know what Zoe felt. Maybe she wanted to know what Neil felt when he fucked his wife. Or maybe this was the next best thing to fucking her brother. She missed him too damn much, and if she couldn't have him, she would have his wife instead.

But it was none of those. In the end, she really just had the hots for Zoe. She was incredible to fuck because she seemed to know just what to say to turn a person on. Katy had never wanted to fuck another woman more than Zoe, and now it was happening.

Both women were crying out, and when Zoe started to come, Katy began to rub her body against Zoe's much more quickly, and without breaking rhythm. As a result, Katy started to come with her. She was able to bring Zoe's face close to hers so that as she came, they kissed.

Zoe had no idea what she'd just done. One thing lead to another for her, and though it felt incredible, she became even more worried about what it might mean for her as a person.

What did it mean that she was so good at being anyone a person wanted her to be? Would anyone want the real Zoe?

She took a bath afterwards with Katy, and the two said very little else to each other. Zoe didn't know that Katy had no interest in fucking an old girlfriend named Megan, but it would have been nice to know. It was fun, but Zoe was Katy's real prize. She didn't have to feel useless and unwanted anymore. Not as long as she could make Zoe as wet as she made Katy.

*

The final chapter happened the following night. It was a Saturday, and Zoe had errands to run. She was gone most of the day, and just in time for Neil to get a message he'd been expecting via Skype.

It was Katy. Except, she didn't know it was Neil she was talking to.

She'd found a way to communicate to her secret admirer that she wanted to talk to him. Through a series of letters that were NOT addressed to her brother, her secret admirer agreed to a little Skype chat. It was only a matter of coincidence that Zoe was out of the house for the day.

He typed "hello" into the chat window, and she responded with, "Let's talk."

"No," he responded. "You'll know who I am right away, and I'm just not ready to reveal myself yet."

"Fine, but I'm calling you anyway. Talk if you want."

A phone call came through the screen, and Neil froze. He couldn't let her know that it was him, or she might be devastated.

Through the notes, he gathered that they were actually helping her. And she did seem noticeably happier whenever he saw her. But if that was because of this whole scam he was playing, he couldn't let her know.

When he didn't accept the call, she called again, typing, "PICK UP."

He picked up. "That's more like it," she said. Her voice was crystal clear, and he was turned on a bit just to hear it.

But then something happened he did not expect. Her webcam came on, and he saw her plain as day.

She looked happy for once. "Ok, Mr. Man of Mystery. I thought I would give you a little incentive to show yourself."

She took off her shirt and then unfastened her bra, but didn't remove it. "Talk to me, and I'll keep going."

Neil was really surprised. Despite his relationship with her, he didn't expect that his own sister would be this easy. "Come on, it's really easy. Just say hello. One word. 'Helllloooow' You can say it."

She toyed with the bra, but Neil said nothing. Finally, she just said, "Oh fuck it," and dropped the bra.

Neil typed, "You're making this too easy."

"I'm just trying to have a little fun. Just tell me who you are, I won't get mad or anything. I don't even care at this point, I just want to know. Do you want me to take the rest off? Will that do it?"

Neil said nothing.

"I'm gonna need something, come on."

Neil typed, "Take the rest off and we'll see." What started as a simple attempt to help his sister get over him more quickly had now turned into yet another sex game.

"If you say so, Mister."

She stood up and backed away so that the webcam got her from the neck down to her knees. She was wearing cotton shorts, which she slid down quickly. Standing there, she said, "You can't still be shy. Come on, I'm not asking you to whip yours out, just say something."

"Touch yourself," Neil typed.

"Wow, you're not going to do it? Will you speak if I do it? Because I'm drawing the line. I gotta get something."

"Come for me, and I will tell you who I am."

"That's more like it." She put one leg up on a chair in front of the computer, so that the camera got a closeup of her rubbing herself. She started to moan, and very quickly began to cry out.

But Neil typed, "You are faking. You need to really come."

"Sorry! It's not that easy when you're puttin' on a show for a guy who won't talk. Just say something, maybe that will help."

"Sorry," he typed.

"If you want me to really come, I'm going to have to think about someone else. Someone I used to know. I hope that's ok."

"Of course," he typed.

She placed her hand on her thigh for almost a minute, saying nothing. Then, she slowly slid her hand in to begin rubbing herself again. This time, her moans were organic and very sensual.

She fingered herself and began to get louder. "Ooh, yeah..." Her movements became more deliberate, and she started speaking. "Oh, Neil. Baby, just like that. Ooh, that's it..."

Neil was getting hard, and considered pulling his dick out and rubbing it, but had a better idea in mind.

She started to cry out more regularly, as she was close to orgasm. Then, she started to come and Neil began to speak into the microphone loudly, "That's it, Katy. Come for me. Come for your brother..."

She froze, but not out of fear. The orgasm was too intense that she stopped herself. Then a once silent orgasm was cut with a scream. Neil watched the come drip out of his sister's pussy, six inches from the screen.

When it was done, she sat down and looked into the screen. She just grinned for several minutes before saying, "You really got me good."

"I did, huh?"

"No, here's the thing. I knew the whole time that you were sending me those notes. I figured this was some weird sex thing after you gave me a skype contact."

"I really had nothing in mind, I was just making it up as I went along."

"Well in any case, I knew it was you. I hope you don't think your own sister would do that someone they've never met. But I did NOT expect you to do that! I mean, what the fuck, Neil?!"

Neil started laughing. This was all just too much fun. He wanted to keep it all going, and as if reading his mind, she said, "You should be here right now, fucking me. You know that, don't you?"

"Katy..."

"Don't give me that. What was all this, if not some veiled attempt to keep me in your life as a fuck buddy?"

"That's not why this started. You seemed really down about your dating luck, and I thought I'd give you a little ego boost. That's all."

"Neil, get your butt over here. Stop kidding yourself like you don't wanna just fuck me right now. And after making me so horny for you."

"Ok, but you asked for it."

*

They wasted no time at all. She was already naked, and moments later, so was he. They fucked like the animals they were. She'd never wanted it so rough, and neither did he. She'd called his bluff, called him out for sure. She'd been playing along like she would understand if he had doubts. But not anymore. It was time for her brother to fuck her with all he had. They came together in minutes.

Five minutes after that, they began fucking again. This time, he lay with his legs over the side of the mattress, and she sat on top of him facing away from him. He supported her as she moved up and down on his cock with urgency. His hands reached up to fondle her breasts, and he pulled her back. She slid up and down his body, in and out he went.

Then, she turned to face him and he sat up to face her. She wrapped her legs around him and gripped his member with her muscles. She fucked him like she'd never fucked him before. Not knowing if this was the last time or not, and not caring how careless or silly they looked.

"Oh Katy, you're gonna make me come again."

"Go ahead," she said, breathing heavily. "What are sisters for?" As she said this, she was gripping his penis even more with the walls of her pussy. "Anything for my brother," she added, cupping his face in her hands. She felt him coming, then kissed him passionately. She separated for a split second to say, "That's it," and slowed to let it pour into her.

javawarrior
javawarrior
182 Followers