What She Knows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
javawarrior
javawarrior
182 Followers

"I love you, Neil."

"And I love you."

*

When Zoe came home to the sounds of fucking, she thought the day had finally come. The day she had been dreading, when she would finally catch Neil in bed with another woman that she didn't know about.

They didn't exactly have an open relationship. It was exclusive. She was his wife, after all. But they made exceptions, within certain rules. They had a threesome once, which turned out fairly well.

But she was not prepared for what she found.

She entered the study, and at first thought that the fucking was coming from a porn video that was playing on the screen. She would have been relieved if it had in fact been porn, but then she looked closer and realized that it was Katy, and that it was not a tape. It was live.

She had no idea why she was seeing any of this. Katy was facing the camera and away from the man she was riding, so she didn't know that it was Neil.

Zoe's first assumption was that he was spying on his sister and she didn't know it. She thought that Katy was the unsuspecting victim of a perverted, voyeuristic brother who snuck a camera into her apartment to watch her have sex with other men.

But then she remembered having sex with Katy. He would have been able to watch that, too. And the more she thought about it, the more she wanted it again. She was starting to get turned on by watching Katy fuck this stranger.

After all, she seemed to be really into it. Like, insanely into it. It was enough to make Zoe's hand drift downward and between her legs. She slid it up her skirt and into her panties. She hardly realized she was doing it.

But just as she started to rub herself, Katy turned, and the Mystery Man sat up to face her. When she saw that it was Neil, she froze immediately. She felt instantly like she had sunk several levels into depravity. She was watching something that should not be happening. She could hardly make sense of it.

She knew he fantasized about fucking Katy, and even wondered if he would, if given the chance. But Katy?

Then, it all made sense. The long hikes every year. Why the best fucking he ever did with Zoe was when she was pretending to be Katy. It all made a horrifyingly sick sense.

But she could not stop watching them. "Oh Katy, you're going to make me come..." he was saying to her.

"Go ahead. What are sisters for?"

Zoe could not believe what she was hearing. It was dirtier than anything she could have ever imagined.

But it was still... really, really hot.

She had to admit, this thing was making her really horny for reasons she couldn't explain. Her hand was still in her panties, and she began to rub herself again.

"That's it," Katy was saying to her brother while he came inside her. Zoe was too late to come with them, but had to keep masturbating anyway. She had to.

That is until she heard them say 'I love you' to each other. It was no longer a carnal sex act, but something else.

Every fear she'd had was realized. She collapsed onto the desk, and without even understanding why, she began to cry.

*

Neil's words felt hollow, and he felt like a charlatan. He just told his sister he loved her, and he even let her interpret that in a way he knew was wrong. Of course he loved her, but not like she wanted. Not like she loved him. That ended for him, and this was sure to be the last session between his sister and himself. He knew that now.

The 'L' word was now something he associated with Zoe only. And that was final. He knew it.

He guided Katy off of him and stood up from the bed. She looked at him as if to ask what was suddenly so wrong, then suddenly they both noticed a sound. It was sniffling, like someone was crying. They looked to see that it was coming from the computer, because to their great horror, they saw the green light on the webcam.

Katy rushed to her laptop and closed it instantly. She looked up at Neil with apologetic eyes. "Neil, I'm so sorry. I've never used the cam, I completely forgot I left it on. I'm so sorry."

"She's seen us. Oh God. And like this?"

"Tell me what to do."

Neil said, matter-of-factly, "One thing is clear to me now, I've been an idiot. What was I thinking? I'm sorry, Katy. You have to understand..." His eyes started to water as he spoke. This really was the end. "You have to know how much I care about you and how much I want you, and how much I will always want you. But I'm with Zoe now, and now I'm afraid I'll never see her again. I love her to death, and I just fucked it up."

"Go to her, Neil."

"I will. But Katy..." he said, walking up to meet her, taking her hand. "I hope you'll understand. This is for good, this time."

Tears formed in her eyes as he spoke, and she responded, "don't say anything else. I understand."

He took her in his arms, and she cried into his chest. She didn't believe the words she was saying, but forced herself to say them. Maybe it would help her lie to herself if she just said the words. Maybe if she did that, she wouldn't become desperate for him. She'd dreaded this day, when she would be with him like this no longer. And at a time when it seemed they were bound together more fatefully than ever. She was losing the best thing that ever happened to her.

After a couple of minutes, he pulled her back from his soaking shirt and wiped her cheeks dry with his fingers. He tried to think of something to say that would not feel like daggers to her heart, but could think of nothing. So he just kissed her one last time. Then he hugged her again, this time for his sake. He would miss her, but the only thing that would hurt worse would be to lose Zoe.

He left Katy alone, and drove home.

*

He passed through a late-summer monsoon on his way home, and prayed to the unnamed forces of the universe not to get into an accident. Nothing has ever mattered more to him in his entire life than getting to Zoe and pleading with all the indignity he's ever felt in his life.

When he finally got home, he threw open the front door and didn't bother to close it. He raced upstairs and into the study, where he found Zoe sitting on the floor with her knees up to her chest. She looked like she had been crying the whole time, and she had the weathered look of someone helpless and abandoned.

"Zoe, I wanted to tell you so many times, but I just didn't know how."

Neil became very confused, because she didn't seem to be mad at him, or disgusted. She was upset, and to a degree he'd never ever seen, but he honestly had no idea why.

"What's wrong? I thought you would be mad."

"I was at first," she said. "But then, it just made so much sense that I didn't care anymore."

"What are you saying?"

She sniffled again and rubbed her eyes. She looked up at him, almost like she was ashamed of something. Then she said, "What's weird is... I don't care that you had sex with your sister. I can't say I was shocked by it, even. And it doesn't even bother me that you had sex with another woman. I mean, I know it's your sister, but still..."

"My sister is the only woman I've been with since we married... since we started dating, even."

"A what's strange is... I believe that."

"So what's the problem?"

"I just thought... with all the women you fantasize about being with... you seemed to want them more than me. Like, you don't want me. It hurts, because I don't blame you. I don't blame you at all. I'm way more interesting to you when I'm someone else. But I'm boring when I'm just being me."

"Honey..." Neil started, sitting down on the ground next to her. "Is that what this is all about?"

"Well it's true, isn't it? I mean, you've never fucked me like you fucked me the other day. I pulled out all the stops to transform into Katy, and you've never gone crazier for me. That's what it takes."

"Zoe, let me explain something to you. I'm madly in love with you, and I have been for three years now. And whatever we can say about the experimenting we've done, whether it's helped us or not, I've never been more into you than I am at this moment. And it's not the waitress, or the teacher, or the secretary. It's you, Zoe."

"But there is no me. You fell in love with a mannequin that changes costumes, not a woman."

"You took me to swing dance class on our second date, you remember that? How I embarrassed myself the whole night, and we both decided I should never come back?" She smiled but only slightly. "Then you took me to fifties night on our fourth date?"

"After you tried to take me horseback riding on our third date, but you didn't know that I'm like deathly afraid of horses..."

"You showed me the hand jive, and introduced me to malt shakes. You took me to an art gallery and were the first person I can remember who has ever been able to communicate why art matters, and why a simple still life can move you to tears. That's beautiful shit, Zee. That's the woman I fell in love with. That's the woman I'm crazy about. And it's you. Every square inch of it is you."

"So why don't you make love to me like you do when I'm being Katy?"

"When you are being Katy, it reinforces for me that I'm with the most amazing woman on the planet. Because if I just had Katy, the thrill of having sex with my sister would get old. That's the only thrill I would have, which means in the end, you are the most interesting person I know. Even without all the characters. You are the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. I want you to be the mother of my children."

"You mean it? You want to have a baby?"

"I've never wanted it more."

She threw her body into his and kissed him. "I want you, Neil."

He stood up and pushed the chair aside. He threw the drafting papers aside and lifted her onto the desk. He reached under her dress and pulled her panties off quickly, then removed his own pants and underwear. He spread her legs apart, still kissing her dearly.

He didn't bother taking the rest of his clothes off, and he didn't bother with her dress either, because in mere seconds he guided the tip of his penis to the pussy he'd come to know so well. He wanted to know her better than he'd ever known her before, and he would. He started fucking her instantly, and they looked lovingly into each other's eyes.

He lifted her legs up and apart and felt himself going deeper into his wife than he'd probably ever been. This incredible woman who was waiting to bear him a child was waiting for him to come, and was near to coming herself. "Don't stop..." she cried. "I want to have your baby. Come for me. Don't stop..."

He went deeper each time, and kept his rhythm steady. He felt her coming, and so he sped up. He did not let up, letting her wrap her legs around his neck. Each thrust pulled almost all the way out, and all the way back in again, and she gripped the back of his neck tightly as he did. She was gripping his member tighter than ever as she felt him coming into her at last.

"Yes..."

The woman of his dreams, the one he would die for, was being filled with his seed. She looked at him with tremendous gratitude as she felt it pour into her. Before he finished, he leaned in to kiss her again, not stopping until his orgasm was over.

Then he kissed her cheek and neck and all over her body, which made her giggle. She sat up and dropped her legs over the side of the desk, and he stood between them, drawing her closer to him. "I love you to pieces," he said to her.

She smiled and leaned the side of her head against his chest. "It would take a lot more than a fantasy to lose me." She looked up at him and said, "In case you hadn't realized it, I'm crazy about you, too."

javawarrior
javawarrior
182 Followers