What She Learned

Story Info
Mia shows her brother everything she learned.
2.5k words
4.29
315.1k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister Mia was the first member of our family to go away to college. Secretly I was proud of her, but in public I intended to rag her the entire ride home from the airport. I had been saving it up for over four months, after all, and a big brother had certain responsibilities.

Mostly I kidded her about the education she was getting. The rest of us had gone to school less than fifteen minutes from home, and we’d all turned into successful, responsible citizens. At 28 I was already a junior partner at the biggest law firm in town. In another two years they’d paint my name at the door. My younger brother Ted was also a lawyer. Our sister Laura was a graphic designer.

Mia -- the baby at 19 -- was the rebel. Now she was back. I couldn’t believe how much I missed her.

California was certainly good for her. She looked great. Her pretty face glowed with a golden tan that looked out of place in the twelve-degree temperature of our hometown. The sun had also lightened her long blonde hair until it was almost white. From the wild stories I had heard about the West Coast lifestyle, I wondered if she had any tan lines under her bulky sweater and tight jeans.

The thought made me blush. Where did that come from? I wondered.

Under the best of conditions it was an hour drive from the airport to out house. It had started snowing in the morning, however, and it hadn’t stopped. The roads were covered and the driving was treacherous. Four-wheel drive helped, but not enough. I didn’t want to worry Mia, but my knuckles were white on the steering wheel from how hard I was gripping it. Apparently, I didn’t do a good job of calming my sister.

“Are we going to make it, Chris?” she asked.

“I think so,” I said, trying to sound confident. Obviously, she didn’t buy it.

“Pull over,” she said.

“What?” I asked.

“Pull over,” she repeated. I turned to look at her when I noticed she was pointing. We were about fifty feet from a motel.

“We can stay here until the storm stops and they plow the roads,” she suggested.

I had to admit it was a good idea. Apparently, others thought it was a good idea as well. The lot was almost full. While Mia called our parents, I went to get our rooms.

I fund her outside the truck shivering in the cold. I held up a single key.

“They’re really booked up,” I said. “We’re going to have to share.”

I handed her the key and went and got her suitcase. It weighed about a thousand pounds.

“What have you got in here?” I groaned as I lugged it toward the door.

“Necessities,” she laughed. She held the door for me and I entered the room. There wasn’t much to see. There was a bed, a chair, an open closet, and a small bathroom.

“Very cozy,” I said sarcastically.

“I’ve seen worse,” Mia said. I gave her a look, and she blushed furiously.

“I didn’t mean it like that, you jerk,” she said. “But just for thinking that, you’re sleeping in the car.”

She stuck her tongue out at me, and we both broke up laughing. Actually, after looking at the floor -- where I did plan to sleep -- the idea of sleeping in the car didn’t sound do bad. Unfortunately the room was safe and warm, and I didn’t fancy the idea of freezing to death while I slept. Therefore, the floor it was.

Fortunately, the motel had a small diner attached to it.

“I’m going to go get us something to eat, sis,” I said.

“Good. I’m starving,” she said. “While you’re going I’m going to take a long hot shower. I need to melt some of the ice off my body.”

“Don’t use up all the hot water,” I ordered, knowing all the while it was a futile command.

“Hurry back,” she said. “When you get here I have a little surprise for you.”

I looked at her and she had an unmistakably mischievous grin on her lovely face. Impulsively, I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her. Kissing her lightly on the forehead, I whispered, “I’m glad you’re home, sis”

“Awwww,” she said, returning my embrace. We stood in the middle of the room like that for what felt like an eternity. Neither of us felt like breaking it. I couldn’t believe how good she felt. How warm. I started to respond to her closeness in the most inappropriate manner. Mia must have felt something, because she pushed me away hard. Before I could apologize, she said, “I’m wasting away here. Go get me some food, dammit!”

I laughed as I left, relieved that I had misread her action. I didn’t do anything wrong, I said as I waited for our order.

# # # #

I was gone for a good forty-five minutes. When I entered the room Mia almost ripped the bag from my hand in her haste to eat. She took her sandwich and sat down on the edge of the bed to devour it.

“You’re welcome,” I said as I watched her. She was still a little damp from the shower, and was wearing her favorite fuzzy blue robe with matching fuzzy blue slippers.

“There’s coffee too,” I said, setting it down on the nightstand. “Just like you like it. Black, with about a hundred sugars.”

This time she mumbled something around a mouthful of roast beef that might have been a thank you.

“My turn for a shower,” I said. “I just wish I had a change of clothes.”

Mia’s eyes lit up and she rushed over to her suitcase. Swallowing quickly, she walked over to her suitcase and pulled out a small wrapped package.

“I bought this for you. Change into it when you’re done,” she said.

I was puzzled as I examined it. Change into what? I thought. But Mia pushed me into the bathroom before I could ask, and she closed the door between us.

I quickly tore off the paper and saw what was inside.

“Oh, you’ve got to be kidding!” I shouted through the door. I could hear her laugh in response. I held up her present and smiled.

I turned on the water and too a fast -- and icy cold -- shower. Then I dried myself off and slipped into Mia’s present. Without warning I slipped into Mia’s present. Then, without warning, I threw open the door and jumped into the room.

“Cowabunga, dude!” I shouted. Mia’s eyes popped open as she stared at me in shock. Then she started to giggle. I guess there was something about seeing your older brother standing in front of you wearing nothing but a pair of baggy white boxer shorts with little blue and red surfers on them. I felt ridiculous, but what the hell...

“Well, not that we’ve had our little fun, I’m going to go change,” I said.

“Don’t you dare,” she said firmly.

“C’mon, Mia, I’m freezing here,” I said. “I love them and everything, but...”

“You wanted to know what I learned in California?” she asked. She reached down and untied her robe. Then she slipped it off her lush young body.

“I learned I like sex. A lot,” she said.

“What do you think you’re doing, Mia?” I asked.

“I think I’m seducing my gorgeous brother,” she said.

This was so wrong. I was a lawyer. I argued for a living.

So why couldn’t I come up with one here?

Knowing I couldn’t take my eyes off her, my little sister started putting on a show. Lying back, she closed her eyes and started caressing her tight young body. She was an absolute beauty. Her tiny hands cupped her firm mounds, and her rosy pink nipples peeked out between her delicate fingers. My mouth watered at the thought of sucking on them.

I knew then I was lost. I started walking toward the bed. Then I stopped and dropped her present to the floor. Mia gasped at the sight of my nine-inch prick, already hard and ready for action.

“God, Chris, it’s so beautiful...”

I took her in my arms and kissed her hard and passionately.

“I love you, sis,” I said firmly.

“I love you too,” she said. Tears welled up in her sparkling blue eyes.

“Nothing we do together can be wrong,” I said, kissing her again.

“I know,” she said. “Make love to me, big brother.”

“God, I want to,” I sighed. “But we can’t. What if I....”

Reading my mind, she grinned.

“Don’t move,” she said, giving me a quick peck on the cheek. I have another present for you...”

She scurried over to her suitcase and rummaged inside for a few seconds until a look of triumph came over her face. Then she returned and handed me something.

“I only have a dozen of them, so we might have to be conservative,” she said with a wink.

Staring at the condom in my hand, I knew there was nothing standing in our way. Mia settled back and I climbed on top of her. We kissed, and I could feel her body melt beneath me. I started to kiss her neck, and then I started to work my way down her body.

“Chris?” she whispered.

“Ummm....” I mumbled without stopping what I was doing.

“I really need to tell you something.”

I suddenly felt afraid. But this was my sister, and I loved her. She could tell me anything.

“There have been guys,” she said. “But only a few. Not many. I want you to know. I don’t want you thinking I’m a...”

My lips cut her off. “I don’t. And I never could.”

Her face lit up.

“Good. Now please continue...”

“Yes, ma’am,” I said, lowering my mouth to her firm nipple. I wrapped my mouth around it and sucked on it. Mia shuddered with pleasure.

“Oh, God,” she moaned.

Then I used my teeth, and she nearly screamed.

While I enjoyed her titties, I took my hand and slid it between her legs. She was already wet. My fingertips glistened when I pulled them away. I raised them to my lips and tasted my sister’s sweet juices.

“Delicious,” I said. “But I bet it tastes even sweeter from the source.”

With that I started kissing my way down my sister’s flat belly until I reached the Promised Land. Eagerly, I plunged my tongue into paradise.

“Yes, Chris,” Mia Moaned. “Eat your sister’s pussy...”

I didn’t need to be encouraged. I licked her tender moistness like it was an oasis in the desert. While I plunged my tongue inside her I found her clit with my thumb. Mia came, again and again and again....

She was utterly limp when I stopped. I climbed back up and put my arms around her. We kissed.

“I can taste myself,” she giggled.

“You have the sweetest pussy, sis,” I whispered.

“I’m glad you liked it,” she said. “The pleasure, however, was all mine. Now it’s your turn...”

With that she pushed me onto my back. She took my cock in her hand and started to stroke it. Then she wet her full red lips.”

“You don’t have to,” I said.

“Just try to stop me,” she said.

Of course I didn’t.

For a few minutes she just masturbated me. It felt wonderful, and I knew I could come like that. But I knew my sister had other plans, so I did my best to hold back.

It was torture, though. Exquisite torture.

Mia planted a soft kiss on the head of my cock. Then she flicked out her tongue and gave it a quick lick. Then another. Then she ran her tongue down the entire length of my shaft. When she reached the bottom she opened her mouth and sucked on my left testicle. It was a miracle I didn’t come then and there. She sucked on my right ball before she licked her way to the top in a single fluid motion. Once at the top she stared at it, unsure of how to proceed.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Nothing,” she said. “Nothing at all. I just suddenly realized something, Chris. I’ve only been with boys. This is a man’s cock....”

Then she took me in her mouth. Her lips felt incredible, her mouth felt warm and inviting.

This is my sister’s mouth, I thought. That made it even hotter.

Once Mia got used to the size of my meat she was okay. In fact, she was better than okay. She was wonderful. It was the best blowjob I had ever had. While her head bobbed up and down on my shaft, her hands played with my balls, making my sperm boil.

“God, sis, I’m almost there,” I groaned. “Let me come in your mouth....”

Mia didn’t stop sucking me. I took that as a yes. I lost control and I flooded her mouth with my hot seed. Mia tried to swallow every drop, but some of it dribbled out of the corner of her mouth. It was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. It was my turn to taste myself. I kissed my sister deeply.

“Thank you,” I whispered as we collapse on the bed. We were both pretty drained, so we cuddled for a while without speaking. I almost fell asleep. But then Mia said softly, “Where did you put the condom, Chris?”

I was hard again. It was time.

Working together, we wrapped my cock in latex. Then Mia spread her legs and I positioned myself above her.

“I’ll be gentle,” I promised.

“You better not be,” she laughed, grabbing my ass and pulling me down.

Her pussy was so tight. I entered her slowly; terrified of hurting her, but the look on her face was one of absolute pleasure, so I relaxed. Soon I filled her completely.

“Do you know how long I’ve wanted this?” she said softly. “All my life, big brother. All of my life. Now fuck me. Fuck me hard...”

She wrapped her legs around me and I started thrusting my hips, pinning her to the bed with my cock. I outweighed her by at least eighty pounds, but she didn’t seem to mind. Her hard nipples dug into my chest like bullets as I plunged into her wet pussy. Her sharp nails dug into my back, but I felt nothing but sheer pleasure. We came together, and I collapsed on top of her. Still inside her. Still hard.

“Chris?” Mia said. “Can I tell you something?”

“Anything, sis,” I said.

“My body belongs to you now,” she told me. “For life. Whenever you want it.”

“I will always want it, sis,” I said.

From the expression on her face I knew that was the right answer.

At that moment I hoped it never stopped snowing.

The End