What She Needs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her moans were growing louder. "Harder David! Please, fuck me!"

Grunting in rhythm with his thrust, a deep sound that blended well with her cries and moans of pleasure, "You like that? You need to be fucked don't you, Maria? That's it darling, cum on my cock!"

She rolled her head back and forth in ecstasy as he constantly rammed inside of her, letting his free hand slide up her belly to squeeze her breast hard. A smile pulled at his lips as he pinched a nipple. He bent down over her and moved the lace to take the nipple in his mouth and roll it through his teeth. Her squeals were the greatest music to him. He did it again, this time biting her harder.

"Yes! Damnit David, yes!!!"

He smiled as he felt her cum all over his cock, her body twitching under him. He didn't allow her any reprieve though. He just bit down on her nipple harder, suckling pulling at it, flicking it with his tongue. Then he switched to the other nipple and continued to fuck her in wild need.

Maria could tell he was close, she could feel the swell of his cock, and the way he was thrusting was heated. She clamped her muscles tight around his cock, letting her pussy squeeze on him, begging for his hot cum.

"You ready Maria? You want my cum inside of you? Have I fucked you well enough? That's why you came right? To be fucked?" His voice was deep, husk filled with lust. He was growling into her ear. David knew what did it for her. What would get her off, again.

"Yes...yes..please!" She began to cum again with just his words ringing in her ears.

He trembled over her as his cock twitched inside of her, thick hot cum spurting deep within her slick sex. Both of them rode their orgasms and entangled themselves together.

David lowered himself down beside her, pulling her in close and holding her. He kissed her red swollen lips deeply and passionately.

"Damn, you are amazing for an old guy." She joked.

He laughed softly with her, panting as he caught his breath. "Funny, I feel out of practice. It's been awhile this time."

"Oh?"

"Yup. I broke it off with Janelle five months ago."

"And no one since? I find that hard to believe."

"Well it isn't like I haven't had offers. I need someone like you to stick around."

Maria leaned up on her side and looked him dead in the eye, her stare hard. "No, what you need is to find someone to love, David. You really want to spend the rest of your life fucking someone just for pleasure?"

"It's working so far, and I don't see you complaining."

Maria rolled her eyes. It was a common conversation for them, and one that never had resolution. As much as she loved him, and as much as he filled a need for her, she in no way wanted a commitment with him either. They didn't have enough in common, and she didn't need his money. That was probably why they worked so well together. But she worried about him.

"Are you staying here with me tonight, or going back to the hotel?"

"Are we done?" Teasing as her fingers trailed across his chest seductively.

David shook his head and pulled her on top of him, "Hell no."

12