What She Needs Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick stopped and looked up to her as his hand slid up to Kim's tit, pulling and twisting a nipple hard. "I have every intention of doing this all night; just will have to share with Kim here."

Kim was moaning and gasping as he began to pull harder.

"Kim, let her snack on your cunt baby."

She gladly complied, positioning her body so that Jen could suck and lick at her swollen cunt and Nick could continue to drive her wild by tormenting her crinkled hard nipples.

"You like that don't you? A little pain to your nipples?"

"Yesssss," she hissed as Jen began to tongue fuck her sex. Nick tweaked them harder, thrusting his tongue deep into Jen's pussy, causing the petite beauty to jump.

At some point the three ended up passing out in a crumpled mess. All three were sticky with cum and completely sated sexually.

* * *

(ok, i promise...maybe not the next chapter, but the one after...David and Laura will get together soon...i just love the build up)

12