What She Needs Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning she found everyone outside on deck saying their goodbyes. She subconsciously slipped her arm around David's waist and he placed his arm around her shoulders. Ok, well it wasn't subconscious; she did it to piss off Margaret.

"I've never slept on a boat before? Least not at night. Passed out a couple times while sunbathing."

"You have a bad habit of doing that."

"It's an easy way to get a guy to give you a massage."

He laughed at her as they walked back inside; she was still curled up close to him. He could feel his erection grow. This would be next to impossible. Best thing was to get her settled into his bedroom and try to let the Scotch put him to sleep in one of the other rooms.

"I'm gonna have one more."

"I might as well finish off that bottle?" She giggled.

"Don't you think you've had plenty?"

He could see she was loose, but nothing indicated she was beyond capacity.

"Seriously, David?"

He just shrugged as he poured the last bit in her glass, "Alright."

They both sat on the long sweeping couch, the same one where earlier he had brought her near orgasm. Her mind was racing with the thought of it.

So was David's. There seemed to be something different about her right now. Maybe it was the wine, maybe it was their talk, but something made him think she was opening up to the idea of being with him.

He had promised he wouldn't; he knew he shouldn't, but David had to have her; he had to try.

He sat his glass down, took hers from her hand and in one quick motion pulled her into him, his lips pressing hard to hers. To his shock, her mouth opened and her soft tongue slid across his lips; she moaned. It was long and deep, and as her hands roamed, he held her tight, afraid if he let go she would wiggle free.

With gentle coaxing, he pulled her into his lap, her knees bending, legs curling up on either side of him, kneeling over his lap; she pressed her body to his and rocked her hips. He broke free from the kiss and those sky blue eyes stared straight into her soul.

"I know I said, just friends, but I want you Laura."

It was her answer that shocked him. He wasn't sure what he thought she would say. Mostly he thought she would give an excuse and pull away, but he surely didn't expect to hear the words that came from her.

"Then take me."

Her voice was husky, lust filled, and Laura didn't even know where it came from. Was she drunk? No, she thought about it, she wasn't even moderately inhibited. A good buzz was all. But as she said it, she felt it.

It then occurred to both of them that was it; because of his age, she needed him to take her, to lead her through this. She wasn't a virgin, and she had seduced plenty of guys her own age, but this was different. It was a new scenario for her, a new feeling and she needed him to guide her.

David was more than happy to comply. He didn't care for women that wanted to control things, or that thought they knew how to make the sex better. He wanted Laura to experience sex his way, to give her feelings no boy ever could. He wanted her to be young and willing to learn.

He kissed her again, this time much harder and slid his hands up under her skirt, bunching it around her waist, pulling against her hips, making her rock harder on his growing erection. As he did, she arched her back, pressing her tits into his chest and moaning again in delight.

He was lost in the electricity from her lips, the static charge that seemed to travel through her small body and straight to his fingertips. Everything about her felt good, each rock, each movement of her breasts against him, the way her hands found their way to the back of his neck, up into his hair.

He gave one more hard tug to her hips, making sure she could feel his erection grind against her lace clad sex, then his hands left her hips to move up to her blouse. Starting at the top button he kissed her soft skin as each button was loosened. It was slow and deliberate, and he had her skin crawling from it.

No guy Laura had ever been with took such time with her. It was a joyous agony to watch him inch his way down her body. She leaned back as the shirt was freed; shivering as the shear fabric was moved off her shoulders and fell to the floor. She watched amazed as he took each pearly white, lace covered tit in his hands, squeezing them, running his thumbs over the nipples.

As she watched him, David watched her, reading her facial reactions. It was clear no man had spent time with her. Young guys rarely do. He spent several moments just massaging each supple tit, enjoying each gasp and sigh she made.

"You are so beautiful, Laura."

He loved that blush that would color her porcelain cheeks. He wondered how often she ever heard something so simple.

She reached up to undo the buttons on his shirt. Her hands had a small shake to them. It surprised her, that she would be nervous to have sex. But she knew this would be different. Her breath caught in her throat as she slid the shirt free from his chest and shoulders. She had seen him without his shirt on, it shouldn't be a surprise for her, but it was as if she were seeing him for the first time. She smiled letting her hands glide softly over his pecs down his sculpted stomach, it was hard to believe he was fifty-nine.

She looked up quickly as she heard him moan at the touch, both of them looking deep into each others eyes.

David grabbed her and pulled her in tight, kissing her deep as he lifted her off the couch. He didn't want to take her there. He wanted her in his bedroom; he needed to have her there, on that huge bed.

They kissed and nibbled the entire walk down the short hall and he laid her gently on the soft bed. Pulling his lips from hers and moving them down her smooth body, stopping to suck each nipple through the lace. That little pink jewel in her navel; it had been beckoning him since he first met her, and now his tongue played with it, moving it, pulling on it. He smiled as he heard her giggle softly. Oh she hadn't a clue what wonderful places on her body held joy she couldn't even imagine. He would show her all those new places.

David's hands travelled up the outsides of her thighs, moving to the waist of her skirt. She lifted her hips naturally to let him unzip the back and slip it from her. He dropped the skirt on the floor and stood there at the end of the bed just looking down on her glorious lace clad body.

Even with all the sunbathing her skin was still fair. The white lace bra and panties both melted into her ivory color and stood out against the silken flesh. An angelic face was framed by a halo of copper and gold curls and she looked like something out of a magazine laying there on his chocolate satin comforter and pillows. Those dazzling green eyes looked up to him, almost pleading to him to continue, but he was lost in drinking her in, memorizing this image.

"David?"

Laura was confused; he had a look of lust and desire in his eyes, but he was just standing above her, his hands on her thighs, touching lightly.

He didn't answer her; instead he dropped to his knees, spread her legs and began kissing between those lush creamy thighs. With each kiss his fingers played on the outside of her legs, then down to her calves.

Within moments her hips were moving, legs twitching, she was trying to move her pussy down to his lips. He could smell she was wet, it was filling his senses, but he was determined to take his time.

Laura writhed in need. What is he doing?! She needed to feel his lips on her cunt, his tongue inside of her; she was wild with it. She kept moving, her body inching down the bed, trying to get closer.

David reached up and put a firm hand on her hips, holding her down.

"Hold still Laura, patience. Just enjoy this."

He almost laughed at her groan, continuing his slow torment, making his way slowly to her sweet sex. Once there, he moved his nose across the lace, reveling in the smell of her, his hot breath warming the lace and her labia.

Laura's moan was loud; her shudder undeniable. He placed his mouth over her sex and sucked through the lace, just letting the heat drive her wild. She tried to shift but his hands still had a firm grip on her hips.

She whimpered in protest, "David, please."

It fell on deaf ears.

He glanced up her tiny frame, seeing the navel ring brought his mouth away from her flower and up her flat young belly, again kissing and tonguing her navel, his fingertips played on her sides, the tiny hip bones, the lace that thinly laid just under them.

She squirmed again and as he made his way down to kiss and nip at each hip bone he slid fingers under the lace and pulled them down her legs. Laura twisted and moved to help get them off.

David rose up just a bit; she was so wet her bare sex was glistening. He looked to her, again those green gems were pleading.

This time he wasted no time burying his face in her moist cunt, tongue slipping inside of her, lapping up and in and out in deep slow movements. She groaned loudly. He continued to lick and suck, pulling on each lip, grabbing at her hard clit, twisting it in his teeth.

Laura was reeling from what his tongue was doing to her. She had never felt so good before; no man had ever taken such time with warming her up, building her fire. And now it was roaring. Her hips moved up to his tongue, pushing forward, driving him harder to her cunt. She was surprised when the feeling hit her, when her body tingled. One hand grabbed tight to the covers as the other weaved into his hair; she trembled as the orgasm shook her.

David smiled as she came, he was certain she had never experienced an orgasm in such a way. Her cum was thick and sweet and he licked and lapped every drop she offered him, kissing her softly to help her come down from the bliss of it.

She was panting as he climbed up her body, kissing touching, his fingers skimmed up her side to her arm, following the curve and touching the fold of her elbow, small circles, then down to her wrist.

He whispered softly in her ear as he nipped and kissed, "You taste like heaven."

"Mmmmm..." was all she could offer in response.

She was still tingling and the light touch to her arm was keeping her on edge.

David squeezed hard to her succulent breast, now frustrated with the lace bra; he reached under her and unclasped it, pulling the pearly lace from her chest and arms. A moan caught in his throat, her tits were damn near perfect, just as he assumed they would be. Hard pink nipples sat upon creamy round mounds of soft ivory breasts. He couldn't decide whether to worship them with his mouth or his hands.

He did both, squeezing one breast with his left hand as his lips wrapped around the other creamy mound, suckling as his tongue flicked the hard pink nipple. Her whimpers and pleads of more excited him and he sucked harder, moving his lips to pull in just the soft sensitive areola, still flicking at the nipple.

Laura was crawling under him. This was pure ecstasy for her, and through the midst of it all she realized he hadn't even penetrated her yet. My God, if he's this good....she groaned with the thought and now she needed him. She needed to feel his hard member deep inside her.

"David, please. I love the fore play but..."

He didn't even let go of her nipple, only gripping it with his teeth when he spoke to her, "but what?

She could see him grinning up at her, a devilish look in those bright blue eyes; it frustrated her, and it turned her on; to be completely in his mercy, helplessly his, to have him controlling this. She felt that undeniable tingle move through her body again; he shifted positions and pressed his bulge against her sex.

Laura groaned, "David, your pants."

"I know." He continued to suck and lick his way around her lush tits, his mouth finding comfort in her cleavage.

"Please."

"Damn you beg well." He chuckled. "Are you enjoying this?"

"I am but..."

"Then shush."

He pressed his hard cock against her wet cunt, letting her feel it through the confines of the fabric. Sucking in her nipple again he began to suck and twist on it in his teeth, pulling softly, just enough torment to give her pleasure. David loved to hear her whimpers, her soft moans of joy.

Laura needed to feel him closer, the hardness and size of his manhood was pushing her beyond control. She wrapped both legs around his waist and squeezed tight bringing him in to her, lifting herself up and grinding against him. Her cries out were loud and full of need; his dick was throbbing against her scorching clit. She ran her hands down his bare back, raking painted nails across the skin, this time it was his moan that filled the room.

She was trying to get her hands between them when he pulled up from her and unzipped his pants, kicking them off David climbed up the bed, positioned himself over her and guided his cock head to her dripping wet slit. Her eyes were wide as she looked down to watch him, her hips wiggled.

David stopped a moment, he wanted this to be easy and tender, but his lust had over taken him. He had almost shoved his thick cock in her with full force and wild need. With several deep breaths he looked down to her soft, lovely face. Those brilliant jade eyes were now looking up to him; he kissed her so softly as he pressed his body down against hers, just letting his cock rest there against her pussy. They both began to rock and grind against each other, but it was calmer, more reserved and David was now back on track with where and how he had wanted to take her.

Laura was amazed at how quickly he could change. Her emotions were less in check, once wired and ready to pounce she rarely could back down, but now, here she was, putty in his hands. Something that had gone from "on the edge fuck me now" was slowed down to two people reveling in the feel of the other. And she was certainly enjoying it, with just one easy twist and rock and.....

"Oh Laura, I've wanted this, you so bad."

David moaned as she moved her hips and his dick slid into her, such warmth, so wet and tight.

Laura was gasping as she felt her sex stretch to accommodate him, her eyes drifted closed and she rocked in easy motion with him, her thrust up meeting his downward drives, a syncopated rhythm only lovers truly know.

She didn't know what to do with her hands or her legs, she was rubbing every inch of his back and strong arms as her legs moved up high on his waist and tighter around him. David fought every ounce of his emotions to take her hard and fast, she felt so good wrapped around his cock, and her small body under his was fuel to his fire. Each little whimper and moan, every gasp of desire gripped him and he wanted to hear more of it. He enjoyed being the maestro to this beautiful symphony, to control the melodic voice of this siren.

"David, please don't stop. I need this."

Her words caught him. He thought about just last night on the beach, her lack of "want." How her face had seemed so empty and now here, looking down on her, that beautiful face was full of every emotion, lust, desire, need...want.

"Yes, yes you do. Can you feel it Laura? Can you feel what you do to me?"

He was lifted up, looking down at her and thrusting into her with more force, her diminutive frame moved slowly up the bed with each forceful push of his waist. Lush creamy breasts bounced and jiggled with each drive.

"Yes...yes...yes...please, God...more!" Her head thrashed from side to side in ecstasy, toned legs squeezed tight around his waist not allowing for much movement. With easy pressure she lured him back down on top of her, needing to feel the full contact of his skin to hers.

The heat from his body was amazing. Laura could feel every ripple of his muscles, and his attention to her, and her pleasures did not go un-noticed. All day she had thought about this, how he might feel, how he would take her, and now to have him over her, inside her; she didn't want it to end.

David smothered her perfect tits with his chest, the hard pink nipples were like hot pebbles against him, and he had forgotten how wonderful a tight little body felt. Not that Maria or Janelle weren't in shape or sexy, but they were older, and a woman can't keep that same figure after children, it just isn't possible. Having Laura brought him back to his prime, back when his wife and he were young and finding all those fun places for the first time.

He sat up quickly and straightened her legs, putting them against his chest and shoulders, stroking into her in long, slow, deep thrusts. He loved watching how wide her eyes got as his cock pushed its way into her. He could tell she hadn't been penetrated this deep; she was enthralled with it.

Wrapping one arm around her thighs to hold her steady as he drove into her, his other hand slid over her legs, moving to the back of her knee, swirling small circles over and over again.

The position wasn't new for Laura, but the size of him was changing everything. He drove to her hilt and she was thankful for his slow easy motions. Her green eyes adjusted and held his dazzling blue stare. She knew he was reading her, interpting what he was doing to her, for her. In an instant it all became so very clear to her; yes, he had wanted her, but he also wanted to share this with her. It was for her.

Was it that thought, his deep thrusts or the wonderfully tingling sensations travelling from the back of her knee that made her orgasm? She didn't know, and she didn't care; she just rode it and let it sweep through her in wild waves of bliss. When the storm settled she looked to see him smiling down upon her. He didn't cum, and he didn't stop; his thrusts got harder, and his magical fingers found a sensitive place on her ankles that quickly brought that same tingling numb feeling crawling back through her.

This time David saw her hand ring the chocolate satin comforter in knots as she peaked. He was amazed at how tight her little cunt could grip his cock, how it squeezed him, it took all of his strength not to unload into her right then. He concentrated on her, her pleasures, her enjoyment; controlling his breathing, his thoughts.

"That's it, Laura, cum for me."

He growled, even talking to her was breaking his concentration. Had he been early twenties he would have filled her and kept going, but he was unsure if he could do that now. He needed a break, to pull away from the wonderful wet sheath that held his cock so perfectly.

David withdrew from her quickly, and holding her hips, he rolled her over to her belly. She offered no hesitation, instead giggling softly, her creamy bare ass wagging as she lifted off the bed slightly.

Giving her a playful slap he was surprised to hear her squeal and then seductively moan behind it. Laura herself was surprised at how the slap had made her feel, a twinge in her sex, her pulse quickened by one easy smack. She shook her hips again and this time he slapped her harder. He had no intention of testing those waters with her, but fun was fun, and she seemed to enjoy it.

Tossing her tangled auburn curls, she peered up to him from over her shoulder. David let his hand travel up her spine, following the graceful slope of the curve of her ass up to her back, and over her shoulder.

"My God, you are beautiful."

She blushed, her voice caught in her throat. For a brief moment Laura thought she could have cried.

He saw it immediately, "what is it Laura?"

"You are so damn sweet, David. I'm in bed with you, having sex. There's no need for flattery now."

Her skin was so smooth, he could touch every inch of her with his hands and it wouldn't be enough, so instead he lay down on top of her, her bare back pressed to his chest; his cock sliding through the crack of her ass, made wet by her orgasm. There was that scent again, her hair, it was definitely her hair that smelled like fresh spring. Did his skin just crawl? Did she really just have that effect on him?