What Should I Do?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,680 Followers

I worked my way down into her valley. "Chuck, it's been so long since I've been eaten, my God, it feels so good."

I ate on her vagina. I sucked and kissed her pussy for all I was worth. As I was pushing my tongue into her, she climaxed with one of the biggest orgasms I've ever felt a woman have. She squirted her juices all over my face but I pushed my tongue back into her till her spasms stopped. I wiped my face off as she was recuperating and then raised her legs in the air and quickly buried my member deep within her.

She screamed out with joy, "Give it to me, Chuck, fuck me, give me all that pent up juice. I know you need to come as bad as I did, come on, honey, give it to me."

I let loose with a load of pent up cum. I screamed out how good it felt and then felt Margaret coming again. Her pussy became tighter as she used her pussy muscles and squeezed the juices from my cock. We decided not to use condoms since we have both been faithful to our spouses and she was beyond worrying about getting pregnant.

When we finished coming, we rested for a few minutes and then took turns taking a shower. We talked about it afterwards and neither of us felt really bad about it. For us it was just about the sex and not about love. We agreed to think about it for the week and talk about it the following Friday.

It's been going on two years now since we started being fuck buddies. We don't flaunt it. We meet on most Fridays in the sauna and just talk like old friends. About once a month we go to the motel, room number six, we pay for a half day. We have our sexual release and then go our own ways. Margaret said she and Bill get along great now. She doesn't feel the pent-up pressures and he seems happier with her. She says that she thinks he knows something but never questions her because she is always there for him.

Linda and I get along great. She has told me that she thinks I'm a much happier person since joining the health club and I should keep doing whatever I'm doing. She even told me I looked much more in shape and quite a bit slimmer.

Linda and I lead an active life. We spend time with the grandchildren and we go out to dinner often. We play cards with friends and do many other things together. At night we still sleep together and we kiss and cuddle all the time. She is glad that I don't spend as much time in the computer room with the door closed. Our life has improved considerably since I started going to the health club, but I know it's getting rid of the pent-up sexual frustration around once a month with a very dear friend.

Now I don't advise this type of relationship for everyone. It works for me and Margaret. In its own way, it has improved our relationships with our spouses. Many people will disapprove of what we are doing, I know that, but what are some of the alternatives? Please don't judge us. We are doing what we feel is best for both our marriages. Our spouses agree on our lives being better since joining the health club, but of course as far as we know they don't know about our sex buddies.

Now I'm worried about my doctor's appointment tomorrow. My life is finally going good and now I have the stomach problem. Linda said she thinks I'll be alright, probably just indigestion. Margaret told me last Friday that she would pray for me. She told me she had a stake in my health also. After all, we are fuck buddies.

*

Thank you for reading my stories.

Comments always welcome

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,680 Followers
12