What Started As Fantasy...

Story Info
Older man takes younger neighbour, tortures her into sex.
3.6k words
4.27
168.7k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot summer morning in Seattle, Washington. Sarah was lounging on a sun bed on the back deck of her parents' house, soaking up the rays while she waited for her boyfriend of 3 years, Kale, to stop by. Sarah and Kale had been spending almost every day that summer together because, come September, Kale was moving to attend the University of Victoria, in Canada and Sarah was going to UCLA. They'd be apart for the first time in their 3 year relationship. Sarah would get extremely upset every time she thought about it, so she decided to spend the summer enjoying the time she had with Kale instead of worrying about the year to come.

The blistering sun warmed Sarah's skin and caused beads of sweat to form on her brow and between her breasts. She reached her hand to wipe it away but found herself turned on by the thought of rubbing her hands over her sweaty breasts, her own fluid acting as a slight lubrication. Thinking she was all alone and that no one could see her, Sarah reached down and untied the string to her bikini top, exposing her pert little breasts, a proud 34C.

Sarah's breasts sat exactly where they should with dark pink areoles around strong protruding nipples. Kale always loved Sarah's breasts and would find any reason to get his hands around them. He would gently massage them and lightly stroke the nipples making them stand hard at attention. Kale was always so gentle with Sarah's body, touching it delicately, softly, sensually. The feeling was intense and drove Sarah wild, but secretly she wished Kale would take her more firmly, be a little rough with her. She enjoyed their love making very much, but there was a fire burning inside her to try things a little more exciting.

While babysitting for a family friend one time, Sarah and Kale watched a pornographic video the mother and father had rented about bondage. Kale was a little scared, but the sight of that woman being held almost against her will, her breasts slapped and pinched until she screamed out in a mix of pleasure and pain made the heat grow between Sarah's legs and she began fantasizing about what it would be like to feel that intensity. "Oh well", she thought, "maybe some things are meant to just be fantasy."

Sarah continued to massage her chest, letting her fingers rake over her breasts and down her stomach to her bikini bottom, over the material covering her most intimate spots then back up her body again. She closed her eyes enjoying the sensation of the suns hot rays on her body as her fingers slipped around on her sweaty skin sending shivers all over her body. Her nipples grew harder and harder each time her nails would caress them. Sarah decided to try a little pain on herself, she could stop if it hurt too much. Taking her nipples between her finger and thumb, she reached for the very tip of her nipple and gave it a tight squeeze. Her eyes widened and her mouth opened to yelp at the shock of the sensation, but nothing came out, just a quick deep breath.

This feeling excited Sarah and she decided to try it again, this time a bit stronger. She pinched her nipple very hard this time and twisted. As the pleasure turned to pain, Sarah let a moan escape her lips. The feeling was exquisite and she continued to twist and pinch and torture her nipples as waves of heat spread over her body, causing her vagina to convulse each time the pleasure turned to pain.

Letting her fingers dominate her senses, Sarah lost herself in her experience, becoming completely oblivious to the world around her.

As Kale came through the door, he noticed the sliding door to the deck was open and he could hear soft sounds coming from outside. He peeked in and out of the rooms while making his way to the back yard where he found Sarah pleasuring herself. "Umm, hunny? What are you doing?" Sarah was jerked back to reality by the sound of Kale's words and felt slightly embarrassed at being caught inflicting pain on herself while pleasuring her pussy. "Oh, sorry, baby. I didn't hear you come in." Sarah quickly grabbed for her towel to cover up the remnants of the torture she was inflicting upon her breasts. Trying to avoid the subject Sarah began inquiring about Kale's day, hoping he would get caught up in telling her of his day's activities and forget what he had just witnessed. "Not much hun. I thought maybe we could go for a nice hike today. The weather is beautiful and we could really use the exercise." She smiled and rolled her eyes at her loving boyfriend. He could be so sensible me times. "Let me get changed and we can go." Kale lay back in the chair and took a look around the yard, admiring the pool. "We'll have to go for a dip when we get back. I am sure our bodies will need the refreshment." As Kale turned away he thought he could see an image of the man next door leaving his window. A little confused, Kale wondered if the man was watching his girlfriend. "Nah he couldn't have been", he thought to himself and returned in the house to wait for Sarah.

Michael stood in his window looking out at the beautiful summer day. Admiring the well groomed yard of his neighbour, Michael caught something moving on his neighbour's deck as he turned to walk away. Squinting to focus, he could barely make out the image of a beautiful young body, almost naked with her breasts full on display. He watched as the young woman caressed herself, enjoying the pleasure of her own touch. Oh my goodness, Michael thought to himself. That's Sarah! Amazed at the sight before his eyes, he could feel his excitement grow in his pants and reached down to adjust himself. She can't be any older than 18. The thought of her soft young hands rubbing his body they way she was rubbing her own was enough to make Michael as hard as a rock. He had to relieve himself. As he watched beautiful, young Sarah pleasure her body, he released the pressure building in his groin, stroking his manhood.

It had been almost 10 years since Michael had lost his wife to a nasty battle with breast cancer. She had put up a good fight, beating it once, but the cancer came back with a vengeance and claimed her life. Michael was very sad for a long time, and did not want to become intimate with anyone for fear of losing them the way he had lost Sally. But as the years passed, Michael felt the loneliness grow deeper and often found himself wishing he had someone to enjoy a glass of wine with; a beautiful woman with whom to explore his fantasies. Time had been kind to Michael. He continued to stay quite trim and worked out often. He enjoyed healthy sensible eating and had a beer with friends every now and again. He knew women were attracted to him, but for some reason he could not muster the courage to approach them.

As Michael stood in his window, stroking his cock fast and hard to the sight of Sarah masturbating, he began to think about her more. He'd always been attracted to younger women, and Sarah was absolutely stunning. He'd dreamt of running his hands over her body, taking her to places her boyfriend could only dream of. He wanted to ravish her body. But how could that be possible. Michael was a 47 year old widow and Sarah was an 18 year old girl, just getting into college. This is absurd Michael. She would never go for it! Michael watched as Sarah's boyfriend came outside just before she was about to orgasm, catching her red handed. He could tell she was embarrassed and this set him off. He blew his load all over the wall and onto his hands. He watched as she gracefully got off the chair and went inside. Not wanting to be caught as well, Michael turned to walk away, catching a glimpse of Kale as he moved.

After a dip and a quickie in the pool and a light snack, Kale headed off to hit the gym. Sarah gave him a kiss good bye before settling back out on the deck to enjoy some more sun and some margaritas. She enjoyed the time to herself. There were always so many people coming and going from her house, so when she had the silence, she would come outside and enjoy it. After about 45 minutes in the sun and 5 margaritas in, Sarah was beginning to get a bit horny thinking about her morning adventure and began to touch herself again atop her clothing.

Thinking she was alone and out of eye view, she removed her clothing completely and began rubbing her most intimate parts. Letting her fingers slip between her legs as her other hand reached up to cup and squeeze her breast. Knowing Kale would not be back to visit until tomorrow, she knew she couldn't get caught this time. She decided to try something new. She wanted to feel something on her nipples, like nipple clamps, so she reached into the clothes basket and grabbed two clothes pins. She yelped as she clamped them to each nipple. The pain was excruciating, at first, and then began to dull to a slight tingling. Sarah loved it! She continued to rub her body while enjoying the pins on her nipples every so often, tugging lightly on them to renew their intensity.

Michael was walking across his living room just as Sarah removed her last article of clothing. His cock stirred in his pants again, urging him to do something. Watching her torture her breasts Michael knew he had to do something. There was a longing inside him that just had to be fulfilled. Michael sat for a moment and came up with a plan to take Sarah without her knowing it was him. He just could not risk being caught, especially if things went in the wrong direction. Rape or not, he thought, I have to have her!

Caught up in the pleasure she was giving herself, Sarah did not hear Michael come in the front door. He slowly walked up behind her and, grabbing her arms tight, he slipped a blindfold over her face. "Who is this?" Sarah exclaimed her emotions turning to concern and a little bit of fear. Had Kale come back to help her finish what she started this morning? Sarah felt the strong grip of the person standing behind her as she was yanked to her feet, feeling completely naked and exposed and a little embarrassed as the clothes pins were still attached to her nipples. "Shut up and listen", the deep voice said. "If you listen to everything I say and do as you are told, you won't get hurt...well, at least not as much! " The man sighed an evil laugh and she knew this was definitely not Kale.

Fear washed over her body as thoughts of what was going to happen to her raced through her head. "What do you want from me?" Sarah pleaded in a soft concerned voice. "You think you can parade that sexy body all over your yard and not think someone is going to do something about it. I watched you all morning, wishing it was my hands torturing your breasts until your boyfriend interrupted you. What a loser. I watched him fuck you in the pool. What a god damn pussy! You need a real man to show you what a good fuck is like! With that, the stranger took her arms and leaned her on her back over the kitchen table and tied her arms above her head to the legs of the table. This position caused her chest to heave out, exposing her tortured nipples. He then stretched her legs so wide she thought her hips would pop and fastened them to the same legs of the table. Now her pussy and her tits were sticking out, her lips spread so wide you could see inside her walls a little. The man grabbed the pins on her nipples, squeezed them hard and ripped them off. Sarah let out a scream as the pain raked through her body. Oh please no, sir. Please! She pleaded for the man to stop but he continued to work on her breasts, squeezing them tightly until they turned a faint shade of purple, slapping them hard and pinching and twisting her nipples so hard she thought he would rip them off. "From the looks of things this morning, you want to be treated for the little closet slut you are! And that is just what I am going to do!"

Sarah could feel a wave of passion sweep over her and felt a cool breeze over her pussy lips. This man's breath across the growing wetness of her pussy was cool, a direct opposite feeling from the searing heat in her tits. Horrified that she was beginning to like the feeling of what this man was doing to her, a tear ran down her cheek as she began to softly sob. "You dirty little whore! You like this! You are enjoying me assaulting your body like this. You like to feel like a dirty slut don't you? DON'T YOU!!!!!??? " he screamed. "Tell me how much you like it." Through tears and sobs Sarah began to tell this strange man how turned on she was by the onslaught he was giving her body! "Oh yes please, Sir. Make me feel like a dirty whore!" Hearing the words leave her lips sent goose bumps over her body and a pulse beat deep in her pussy, almost like its own little heartbeat.

Sarah lay there, completely exposed and vulnerable to this intruder, enjoying the relentlessness of his torture. It's time for you to feel like a real whore he yelled. With that, she could hear him unzip his pants. She knew what was coming and struggled against the restraints to free herself. With one swift thrust, Michael impaled the full length of his cock into Sarah, all 9". Her pussy walls were so tight against his cock and he wasn't sure if she would be able to take it. Sarah screamed out in pain and he thrust his shaft all the way into her, hitting her cervix. Thrashing around on the table only enabled him to thrust deeper!

Michael began a rhythm of long, deep, slow strokes to allow her walls to adjust to his size. Not only was Michael 9" long but he was almost 3½" wide. No woman, to this day, could put her fingers all the way around it. He quickened his thrusts still going deep into her pussy, slamming in and out of her pussy. He began slipping his cock slowly out, until just the tip of his head was in her pussy, then slammed hard into her dirty little whore pussy, causing her to scream out in pain. Again and again he impaled himself into her with full force, grabbing her hips for leverage, pulling her onto each thrust. This made her tits bounce up and down vigorously with each thrust. Michael pinched two pins to each nipple and one on her clit and attached a string so he could pull on it with each thrust. This sent waves of extreme pain from her nipples to her clit and back again each time Michael would thrust into her pussy. And as much as it hurt, Sarah was loving each and every moment of it. This is what she had dreamed about. Kale could never take her like this!

Feeling her pussy muscles contract around his cock Michael knew Sarah was going to cum. He wanted to savour the moment, make her climax build and build se he let up on the string pulling her slit and nipples and pulled his cock out of her pussy. He slapped her nipples hard with the clamps on them, causing one to fly off. It hurt so much but she loved it. She wanted to feel the same feeling on the other nipple and cried out, "More please sir. Please!" "That's it you dirty slut, beg me to hurt you!" With that Michael slapped her other breast releasing the other clamp this time with a twist before it popped off. This sent a searing pain through Sarah's breast and she cried out!

Michael loved to hear this bitch scream! He took the string attached to her clit and pulled it through her pussy lips. Squeezing the pin tighter against her clit holding the string in place, he pulled it tight through her lips, causing almost a burning sensation inside her pussy. He moved it back and forth, burning the skin between her legs as he squeezed the pin even tighter, the clamp almost touching through her skin. The extreme pain made Sarah cry out loud! Ouch!! Fuck noooooo!!!!! But with each protest he only pulled tighter and pinched harder! He slapped Sarah's ass as hard as he could creating small welts on her bum. She screamed and cried out in pain! But no matter how much it hurt, the pleasure deep inside was uncontrollable. Michael took the belt from around his pants and smacked Sarah's breasts a few times before squeezing them together. He wrapped the belt around them, squishing them together so her nipples were straight out and hard as rock. He pinched and twisted them again and flicked them hard with a rubber band. He removed the rope from between Sarah's pussy lips and inserted two fingers strongly into her slit. Pumping her hard in and out as his other hand continued flicking her nipples.

Feeling her hips rock to meet the thrust of his fingers, Michael added another finger...and then another. Sarah felt so full, four thick strong fingers thrusting deep into her pussy. She ground her hips into his fingers, sending them as deep as they would go against her pubic bone. "More please..." Sarah insisted. Having all fingers thrusting deep inside her, it took Michael a moment to understand what she was asking. "That's it you dirty whore, you want that nasty pussy fisted don't you?!" Unable to speak between gasps of breath and screams of pleasure Sarah nodded her head furiously! "You want it bitch, you got it!" With that Michael curled his thumb into his hand and made a slight cup, slipping his entire hand into Sarah's snatch up to his wrist. Feeling her tight walls stretch around his fingers, Michael opened his hand a little to stretch her insides a little more before curling his fingers around his thumb, making a tight fist. He twisted his hand as he thrust his fist in and out of her pussy hard and fast.

Sarah writhed in pleasure against the rope that tied her tight at the intrusion of his entire fist inside her pussy as he pounded back and forth, wrapping his other hand around her throat, making it difficult to breathe. Sarah knew she was going to have a very strong orgasm as Michael's knuckles massaged her gspot. Her hips bucked and thrust against Michael's fist matching his rhythm each time, her passion growing more intense than she had ever felt.

Without warning, Michael moved his tongue to her clit and began biting it hard then licking it soft, pushing her over the edge. Sarah closed her eyes and bit her lip hard as an intense wave of pleasure took over her body. Unable to control the sensations, Sarah began squirting her sweet, sticky nectar around the fist pounding in her pussy. A flood of wetness covered Michael's arm, spilling all over the table and down onto the floor. He had never witnessed an orgasm so intense. Feeling her muscles clench around his fist as he continued thrusting in and out, slowing the pace bit by bit, still lightly licking her clit and holding her neck. As wave after intense wave flooded over Sarah's body, she could feel herself losing consciousness, reality slipping into a dense fog.

Michael stood there for a moment in amazement at what had just happened. He had successfully taken this beautiful young woman from the depths of pleasure and pain and back again. Feeling her light breathing as she had fallen asleep, Michael untied Sarah and cleaned her body off before gently caressing her tender spots and laying her into her bed. He cleaned up the kitchen and left the house quietly as not to disturb Sarah's sleep. Before leaving however, he managed to leave her a glass of water on her nightstand.

Sarah awoke a few hours later in her bed, unsure if what had happened earlier that day was real or just a dream. She reached down to see the indents of the clothes pins on her nipples and suddenly became aware that her fantasy was , in fact, actualized, and by a complete stranger at that. Reaching to her nightstand for a glass of water, she noticed a note next to her glass. It read...

Hello Sarah. You will never know who I am, but if you liked what you experienced today, leave your front door unlocked tomorrow night and I can show you more of what you have only fantasized about in your dreams. Love M

Sarah felt a familiar heat between her legs build as she fell back to sleep dreaming of the things to come tomorrow. She would definitely be leaving her front door unlocked!