What The Cat Dragged In Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stretched when he got out of the car, grabbed his bag and started over the hill, avoiding the path. He could see that a light was on in the kitchen. Most of the early morning light was still filtered out by the thick woods that surrounded the place. He moved silently in the dark around the house, letting his senses tell him if she'd obeyed him about staying inside at least. Her scent was there, but it was faded. He smiled, the idea of her obeying him sent another rush of power straight to his groin.

After one circuit, he walked into the kitchen, expecting to find her there. An orange sat in a bowl, half-peeled. The kettle was on and the water was about to boil, but she was nowhere in sight. He turned the burner off. The smell of her fear was bright and sharp in the air. What the fuck?

The phone on his belt started to vibrate. He checked the number and rolled his eyes. "Creed."

"There's someone here!" She sounded terrified.

"I know. Me."

There was a long pause. "What do you-?"

He followed the trail of her fear to his bedroom door. "Just get your ass out here before I have to tear my own goddamn door off the hinges."

*~*~*~*~*~*

Kelly cursed herself for being so stupid. She slid the bolt and opened the door slowly. He was standing there, staring down at her, half amused, half angry.

Kelly managed a little shrug, her heart was pounding. "I did what you said."

He looked at the phone and held out his hand. Kelly felt her blush deepen. She closed it and placed it in his hand. He put it in a pocket. "Victor-"

"Shut up and get out here. Or do I have to repeat myself again?" The low growl followed his last word. It made her knees tremble. Kelly wished she was wearing more than the t-shirt she'd slept in. She moved into the hall with him.

"I'll make breakfast."

His hand twined in her hair, tugging her head back so that she was looking up at him. "After."

"After what?" Kelly's voice was barely audible. He grinned and massaged one hard nipple through her shirt, drawing a little moan from her.

"After I fuck what's mine." His fingers tightened on her nipple, sending jolts of pain and aching desire through her. "Take this off." He tugged at the shirt. "Or I'm gonna fucking shred it." He let go of her hair.

Kelly blushed deeply, but pulled the shirt off. He traced the healing bite on her right breast with the tip of one claw. That wicked instrument continued down over her puckered nipple, drawing a deep moan from Kelly.

"Missed me, didn't you frail?" He purred next to her ear. Before Kelly could respond, he lifted her and slammed her back against the wall. Her groan was lost in his aggressive kiss. Her nails dug into his shoulders, her legs around his waist. His fingertips traveled down over her side to her panties, she reached down and grasped his wrist.

"No don't." He stopped, she could feel new tension in his muscles.

"You really think you wanna say no to me?" The tone in his voice sent a shiver down her spine.

"That's not what I meant-"

"Then you better explain real fuckin' quick."

"I just meant than I've only got three pairs of panties-"

"Like you better without 'em." He tore through the sides of the garment. Kelly whimpered softly when he pulled the scrap of fabric from between then and held it to his nose. A grin spread across his face. Kelly looked away, but her hands moved over his arms and chest. She could feel how hard he was already. Her hands fumbled with his belt. He chuckled and moved her hands away. "Tell me what you want, frail." His mouth was on hers again, her body supported by one arm around her waist and the wall. She whimpered when she heard his pants fall to the floor.

"Tell me, or I'll keep you on the edge all fucking day." One knuckle explored her folds, rubbing the small button concealed there. Kelly arched against him, her head hit the wall with a thump, but she didn't feel it. True to his word, he backed off. His mouth traveled down the side of her neck, biting just hard enough to draw blood. He purred next to her ear. "You know I can do it."

"Want to feel you inside me." The words were little more than a whimper, but they were all he needed to hear. He chuckled and slammed into her. Kelly screamed. It was shocking and painful and exactly what she needed. Kelly buried her face against his shoulder, her nails biting into his back. Her hips met his, her cries mixed with his growls until the pleasure consumed her in a fast-moving fire. Her head hit the wall again. His roar filled the small space as the rush of his pleasure filled her body.

Kelly felt him sit down, his back against the other wall. She rested against his chest, her body limp, trembling. How long they sat there with his hands and claws playing lightly over her back, she couldn't say. Eventually, she wanted to feel more of his skin, she lifted his shirt. He chuckled and took it off. She sighed and relaxed against his broad chest. She heard him sniffing the air.

"Your shoulder's infected."

Kelly glanced at the red-edged scratches. "It does look a little red." She put her head down again. "I can't reach those on my own."

The backs of his claws traveled lightly down the middle of her back. "You didn't get much sleep either."

"Was a little more on edge than usual."

"That how you knew someone was outside?"

Kelly thought about that for a minute. "I don't know really. That little tree that's growing outside the kitchen window moved, but that seemed wrong because there wasn't any wind."

"Could've been an animal." His hands moved down to her bottom and then back up.

"It was quiet. It seemed like an animal big enough to make the tree move that much would have made noise. Only a person would have bothered to be quiet."

He chuckled. "You don't miss a fucking thing, do you?"

Kelly smiled against his shoulder. "Clearly I missed that whoever it was didn't have to break in."

"How long will it take you to pack?"

Kelly froze. "Pack what?"

"I dunno, those two pairs of panties you have left and whatever else you've got."

"Half an hour maybe." Her heart was starting to pound. "Why?"

"Don't take much to make you nervous does it?" He draped one heavy arm around her. "The why is because I'm getting you the fuck out of here. Embry ain't gonna come back but this is the last place anybody is sure you were."

"Where?"

"Another one of my hideouts. Think you can be ready to leave by nightfall?"

Kelly nodded. It would take her further away from Cody, but he was right. Stan wasn't just going to give up and she'd be better off trying to figure it all out from a distance.

"Maybe we can both get some fuckin' sleep between now and then."

12