What The Fuck Ch. 01

Story Info
"I'll be back as soon as possible."
3k words
4.22
60.7k
27
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This all started during one summer with my girlfriend Amber. We were both eighteen at the time and have known each other pretty much since we were in nappies.

We had already done the show me yours and I will show you mine thing before we were even in kindergarten. Our recently relationship had change though. We just happened to be fooling around one day tickling each other when I got pretty excited. I tried to stop her before she felt the hard on in my pants but I was too late as she had already found it and now wanted to see it.

We had been going out together for about three months and it was now summertime. We've been having sex ever since the night she put her hand on my hard cock. Every day that mom headed off to work Amber would come over and we would always end up in bed fucking ourselves silly.

One night Amber came over unusually late. Normally it's about eight in the evening when she gets here but tonight it was around two in the morning. She looked a little flushed when I let her in the door but she also had a twinkle in her eye. She grabbed me by the shirt and pulled me up to my bedroom. Once in there she pushed me on the bed and jumped on top of me. She then started kissing me passionately as she lay on top of me trying to pull the shirt off me as she went along.

"Oh god Alan, I'm so fucking hot, you have no idea just how much I need you right now." She said ripping my shirt open.

As she continued to try and get my clothes off she yanked my shorts down exposing my rapidly hardening cock. I was shocked one day when she actually measured it, when I was fully hard I was just over nine inches long and three inches around. It never looked impressive when it was flaccid but when it got hard my cock reared its ugly head.

So there we were on my bed with Amber going at me like she hadn't had my cock in months. She had now pulled my shirt over my eyes and told me to leave it there. She then told me to move in to the middle of the bed and hold still. She was stroking my hard on with her hot little hand. I hadn't really noticed or heard the sound of handcuffs on the bars of the headboard above my head. I was completely surprised when she grabbed my wrist and clicked one of the handcuffs around it locking me in place.

For her build Amber is a very strong girl, not as strong as me of course. But when she has one of your hands cuffed to the bed and jumps on top of you while trying to cuff your other hand it's a different story.

"What the fuck, Amber?" I cried out.

"Shhhhh, you will enjoy it." She answered back.

Amber then stripped herself naked and climbed back on the bed then on top of me. With her naked body now over leaning over mine she put her hot wet pussy over my mouth. I had no choice but to start licking her wonderful tasting cunt. I ran my tongue all the way from her asshole to her clit and back again. As I came back up towards her clit again I took it in my mouth and began to suck on it hard. She loves when I do that and always grinds her pussy on my face. Amber always takes my cock in her mouth and sucks me off when I am eating her pussy.

So being cuffed to the bed in a sixty-nine with her was feeling really nice. Oh just to let you know women can be so fucking devious. I know first-hand as I didn't figure on her pulling my cock out of her mouth and jumping off my face while I was in mid lick. The sneaky bitch then tied foot after the other to the bottom of the bed. I was now completely at her mercy, Amber then jumped back on top of me with her neck against my lips while rubbing her hard nipples on my chest. She was also rubbing her wet pussy across my hard cock as she dry humped me, only this time with no clothes on.

"Alan Curtis you are all mine forever." She whispered in my ear as she lay against me.

"No shit Amber, now untie me you fucking tease." I replied.

She laughed as she got back up and off the bed and walked over to her backpack. I heard her open it and then come back to the bed. She then took me about three quarters of the way into her mouth. (Amber hadn't quite managed to take all my cock into her mouth yet but she has been working on it. You know what they say, practice makes perfect and all that.) As she came back up for air she started rubbing something on to my dick. At first it was felt very cool to the touch then it warmed up and got really tingly. Then it burned like hell where she had applied it.

"AMBER! WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled at her.

"How does it feel?" She asked like she had just done something exciting to me.

"What the fuck is that stuff, it fucking burns?" I asked her.

"It better not be that ben gay stuff on my dick?" I asked again angrily.

"No silly it's not ben gay its stay hard cream that I found in my mom's vibrator drawer. She answered.

"According to the tube it's meant to keep you hard for hours." She giggled at me.

"HOURS" I screamed at her.

"You already do that to me, why use the cream?" I asked curiously.

"You just don't get it do you babe." She said as she nuzzled against my ear

.

"With this stuff I can ride you for HOURS" She said excitedly in my ear again.

"No stopping, no getting back up, just hours and hours of wearing out my hot wet pussy on your big hard cock." I swear I heard her smile as she said that.

Being a guy, the light bulb finally lit up and I got what she was on about. She then climbed on top of me again rubbing her wet pussy all over my cock when her cell phone began to ring.

"Be right back lover boy, don't go anywhere now." She chuckled as she got back off me and answered her phone.

"Hi mom, no mom, I'm over at Alan's." I heard her say.

"We are in the middle of a really good movie mom, do I have to?" I heard her say again.

"Oh alright mom a will be right home." Amber said once more before hanging up.

"Sorry babes I got to go home something has happened." She said.

"I'll be back as soon as possible." She said again then kissed me letting her tongue swirl around my mouth before she got up and walked out the bedroom door.

It was now an hour later and there was still no sign of Amber. My cock was still as hard as an iron bar. Whatever that cream was it was still bloody working. Then a moment later my phone rang, being tied to the bed I couldn't answer it and my answer machine broke in.

"This is Alan I can't take your call right now, leave a message and I will get back to ya" It said.

"Oh my god Alan I am really sorry I left you like that and haven't come back." She said at first.

"My grandpa has died and my mom is having panic attacks, I just can't leave here now." She said again.

"I know you can't answer this, but when your mom gets home the key to the cuffs are next to the phone. I love you baby, bye." And then she was gone.

Believe it or not but my first thought was about her grandfather, he was really a cool guy for an old dude. NOW my second thought was HOLY SHIT.

Here I am naked and cuffed to the bloody bed with a raging fucking hard on and mom will be the next one to see me here like this in a couple of hours. I just had to get out of these cuffs before she got home. But how the hell could I do that when the key was by the phone on the night stand?

After several minutes of trying to get my left hand out of its cuff and try to reach for the key I knew I gave up it was no use. I just knew I was going to be humiliated when mom walked through my bedroom door and saw me tied to the bed naked with a raging hard on.

Seeing I have some time on my hands let me tell you about my mom. She was only seventeen years old when I was born and my father had run off to join the army when he found out. My mom worked really hard work, but with some help and understanding from her parents mom not only had she finished high school but also got enough scholarships to attend university and graduate.

My father or as she called him "The Sperm Donor" never wanted anything to do with me and the same was said of his family. They didn't even want to get to know their own grandson.

My mom always took good care of herself and me as I grew up. We always had healthy food, bike rides, nature walks and a like. She also went to the gym after work. Mom went to the gym daily and even though I didn't think of her that way she sure did look like a MILF! She is five foot eight, with brown eyes, long dark hair and 34dd boobs. Her legs looked like they went up into her armpits, she was a total fox!

My mom taught me how to throw, kick, run and everything else I needed to know. She never missed a school function, game or play. My mom had always brought me up to be good and caring, but now I was thinking of where all the goodness had fucked off and left me in this predicament.

It was then that I heard the front door open. My first thought was maybe Amber had been able to come back after all and set me free before my mom got home and caught me out. If it wasn't I would have to keep quiet or mom would come into my room and see what her boy had been up to. Then again if it was mom how I was going to ask her to come in and set me free without her seeing my raging hard on which was now beginning to hurt.

I'm sure I saw something once about a cock being hard for this long being really bad. Mine had now been hard for two and a half hours now and not only was it feeling painful but it wasn't much fun either without Amber paying attention to it.

I imagine it would have felt better had she been riding my cock for the last couple of hours.

I was now lost in deep thought now and didn't hear my bedroom door open and some one walk in. It was only when I felt someone sit on the bed beside me and felt a certain hand run up my thigh that I knew someone was there.

"Amber, thank god you came back untie me before mom gets back." I said franticly.

There was no answer, all I felt was a soft hand slide up my shaft then curl around my cock making it hurt even more. Now there was a new rush of excitement going threw me again. Then I heard clothes hit the floor again.

"Holy shit Amber, you can't do this my mom will be home anytime now please set me free." I now asked desperately.

Still with no reply she climbed back up on my bed and between my legs then took my cock in her mouth. This time she took me all the way down to the hilt. My whole cock was now buried deep in her throat. I could feel her tongue swirling around the base of my dick as her spit drooled down and on to my balls. I was in heaven and it felt so amazing and wait just one fucking minute!!!

Amber couldn't deep throat me three hours ago, so how come she can do it now I thought to myself?

"Amber is that you?" I asked very scared all of a sudden.

Maybe this was some sex maniac woman who had broken in and was now sucking my cock deep into her throat.

"Uh-uh." Came a gargled answer from the mouth around my cock.

"Uhhhhh I don't know what you are doing here in my house but...oh my fuck that is awesome" Was all that I could say at that moment.

"Oh you teasing bitch Amber, untie me before my mom comes home." I said as calmly as possible while being given the best blow job of my life.

My mind was now racing with all the possibilities before me. It was Amber playing a dangerous game with me knowing my mom would be home anytime. Or it was that sex maniac woman who had broken into my house and was now taking advantage of the situation. Or it was actually my mom who had just came home and found her son tied to the bed blindfolded with a raging hard on and was unable to stop herself sucking his big hard cock.

As I thought about it I knew Amber had called to say she would defiantly not be coming back plus she was not as good as this at sucking cock. The odds of a strange woman burglar coming in and sucking my cock would prove very unlikely. The third option I didn't really want to think about. My mom usually gets home about this time and doesn't usually check in on me.

O M G, This must be mom sucking on my cock!! Oh thank god she has stopped now and not made me cum in her mouth I said to myself as I breathed a sigh of relief. But how wrong I was as not a moment later I felt her move on the bed and then felt her bare thighs on mine as she straddle me and placed my cock at the entrance to her pussy. She was dripping wet as she began to slide her pussy down my flagpole. Her cunt then tightened around my shaft as she slid down my cock till I was deep inside her. Now resting on me with my cock in her she put a hand on my bare chest and began to ride my deep penetrating cock.

She leant forward bringing her big tits to my face as she thrust herself up and down me with that hot pussy of hers. If this wasn't my mom it would be a-fucking-mazing, who am I kidding here, this is my mom riding my cock and it is a-fucking-mazing! As her tit grazed my mouth I took her hardened nipple in and sucked on it. Just a shame there was no milk to be had this time around I thought. I sucked on her nipple hard as she folded her arms around the back of my head and pulled me into her bosom.

She began thrusting faster and faster as she hammered her hips up and down slamming my dick deep in and out of her now sopping wet pussy. I was now losing control of my facilities after being handcuffed to the bloody bed and having that cream smeared on my now three hour hard on. I needed this fucking more than anything in my whole fucking life. I just kept thrusting up to meet my mom's downward thrusts until she finally opened her mouth and spoke.

"Oh Alan, you are so fucking amazing. Fuck me son fuck me." She screamed.

"Your cock is so fucking huge son, it fills me up to my womb." She cried out again.

"Don't stop fucking me son, gimme your cum baby, I need you to cum deep inside me now." She yelled out once more.

There was no turning back now, I was fucking my mom and she was enjoying every thrust deep inside her. She was like the bloody energizer bunny the way she was thrusting her pussy up and down my hard on. I knew there and then that I was about to cum deep inside of my mom's pussy.

"Oh fuck mom am gonna cum." I cried out.

"Oh yes baby, cum for mommy cum deep inside me." She called out.

"O M G, am cumming mom am cumming." I yelled out as cum shot up my shaft and deep into her now pulsating pussy.

Pushing my hips up upwards I buried my cock deep inside her pussy. Just as my cum hit the inside of her pussy her orgasm exploded deep inside her. Mom's body spasmed out of control and it was all I could do to hold her on top of me as her orgasm racked her body. she squirted all over my cock and balls flooding the bed below my ass as she screamed out in ecstasy.

Her body spasmed over and over as she orgasmed several times one after the other. After several minutes mom got off me and the bed. She then un-cuffed one of my hands leaving me to un-cuff the other and untie my feet as she had grabbed her clothes and made her way to her own bedroom. I thanked god that my cock had finally gone flaccid again and that there was no more pain.

I thought what now as I made my way into my shower and got cleaned up.