What The Future Holds Ch. 10

Story Info
The month of June arrives.
950 words
4.5
15.7k
00

Part 10 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
24 Followers

The month of June was finally here. It was the last month of the school year. Angel and Buffy were both headed back to work at Sunnydale High. Buffy didn't want to leave her husband's embrace or her bed for that matter.

"Buffy we have to get up. If we don't we'll be late for work."

"I don't want to go. Couldn't we stay longer," she looked up at him pleadingly with her puppy dog eyes.

"No we can't. I've already stalled enough time for us. Besides we get to see each other during the day." He gave her a quick kiss.

"So let's get ready."

They both took a quick shower and got dressed. Angel was in his usual colors, which were black slacks, gray sweater and socks and shoes. Buffy wore a light blue button shirt, navy knee-length skirt with blue pumps.

Angel headed downstairs made them breakfast. They ate and headed for work. As they reached the stoplight Buffy was still contemplating.

"Angel, honey why don't we go back home. I'll make it worth your while." She turned around and looked at him while her hand stroked his thigh.

"No Buffy. I think we should go to work. You can make it up to me later." He removed her hand and kissed it.

They arrived at Sunnydale High. Buffy couldn't believe how anxious she was to get out of high school. Now fate has brought her back.

"Come on Buffy. Let's go."

They headed inside and Buffy walked down the halls reliving some of her memories. As they arrived at Angel's classroom it was her cue to go.

"I'll see you later, Angel." She stood up on her tiptoes and kissed him. He decided to make things easier for her and lowered his head down. In return she placed her arms around his neck. Before the kiss could get any further the classroom door opened.

"Mr. Reilly you came back. Congratulations." Both Buffy and Angel blushed at what happened.

"Thank you, Jennifer. Where are you headed, may I ask?"

"I was going to use the restroom."

"Oh, okay."

Jennifer left them both facing each other.

"Sorry about that Buffy. I guess I should be going." He kissed once more and then left. As he entered the classroom everyone was quiet.

"Good Morning, class. I'm glad to be back. So first things first let's get ready for finals." The students booed and hollered.

"Couldn't we start talk about this tomorrow, Mr. Reilly?" Jo said.

"No, Jo were not. The sooner we start the better. Think of it this way I'm showing you all how much I love you guys," he said with a smile.

Angel went on with the lesson plan. Jo turned to her right to face her friend Michelle.

"Hey, Michelle, what do you say later tonight we do to The Bronze?"

"Sure Jo. We'll talk about it later. Let's just listen to Mr. Reilly's lesson."

Jo turned back facing her teacher and listening attentively. The only reason why she liked History class was because Mr. Reilly made it seem interesting. There was also the fact he was very handsome.

"So are there any questions?"

"When's the final?" Freny asked.

'Freny I hate that "bitch." I never liked calling a girl that, but she deserved it. Since when I transferred to Sunnydale High in January 2005 she and I haven't gotten along very well. She and I are total opposites. She's pretty, popular and have all the guys wooing over her. I on the other hand, I'm average, not so popular and woo me when they need help with homework and a sarcastic comedian. I'm pretty much a guy's good friend. That's what I'm usually labeled as.' Jo thought to herself.

Mr. Reilly answered her question and said, "The final is on June 17. Also remember to do the assignment and see you tomorrow."

Jo and Michelle were packing their books and heading out the door when Mr. Reilly called out, "Jo I'd like to stay for a moment." Jo nodded.

"Hey, Jo I'll see you later for lunch," Michelle said.

"Yeah. See you then."

Freny passed by me and said, "Ooh someone's in trouble now."

"Shut up, Freny." Jo was wondering her mind, 'What did I do?'

Angel closed the door so no one would listen to his conversation with his student.

"So I can sense that you and Freny don't get along."

"Really what made you think that," she said sarcastically.

He noted the sarcasm in her voice. "Why don't you like her? You see to get along with everyone else."

"You wouldn't understand."

"Try me," he said.

"I don't like her because she thinks she's better than everyone. Everyone agrees with her and they are at her beck and call, especially guys." You could see the sadness in her eyes as she explained her reasons. Angel knew where she was coming from. High school was a part of his life that he didn't want to relive again.

"Trust me when I say this, I understand what you're going through."

"I doubt it."

"You'd be surprised. I was sure nothing like this when I was in high school. Why don't you go visit the guidance counselor? I'll give you a pass and you can see her tomorrow during my class. Before you say no or think your going to miss anything I've got it covered." He hoped that somehow he convinced her to go see Buffy.

"Okay. So you've convinced me. I'll go. But what about your class?" she asked.

"Since you and Michelle are pretty close I'll give her the info for you."

Jo just nodded and headed out of his class.

angel13
angel13
24 Followers