What The Thief Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fantastic," he said, standing up and dusting himself off. "That was just a great way to spend my Tuesday afternoon, but would you mind reattaching us?" He held up his manhood.

"Oh, oh I'm sorry." Amora shook her head. "I said I'd give it back to you. I didn't mean I'd 'put it back' for you. Nope, you're a two-act show now." Paolo felt his heart sink into his shoes. Trynn's body raced past him, struggling to hold all of its parts in its arms.

"What about me?" she asked, eyes wide. "I get that you gave me back my bits, but surely you don't expect me to walk out of here with no tits and an unattached head, not to mention my womanhood, which is now a liability."

Amora nodded in agreement. She grabbed Trynn's head and plopped it back onto her shoulders.

"What about these?" she said, motioning to her arms and their contents.

"Well, those are yours to keep. Consider them a parting gift."

Trynn balked. "You're kidding me. I've got to be back in one piece! I can't possibly be expected to keep track of all three of these."

"Leave me, both of you," said Amora, yawning. "You've done well. Go, and be horny no more. Or be more horny. You can do amazing, somewhat disturbing, things now, after all."

Paolo, not wishing to wear out his welcome, helped Trynn back into her alchemist's robes and left with her, down the hallway and through the open stone doors, where a foul stench and a frightened pack of rats greeted them.

"You smell terrible, honey," said Francesca. Paolo tossed his cock defeatedly onto the bed.

"I got it back. But it won't go back on. You should've seen the court alchemist. She looked like a broken sculpture."

Francesca smiled. "It's not the end of the world, you know. I don't mind this."

"Not now, honey," Paolo said, changing into a fresh robe. "I'm late for work. I've got to be in the warehouse in several minutes." He stopped. He felt cold hands around his manhood. It stiffened. A tongue licked him up and down.

Francesca put his cock down and looked at him innocently. "Really, I don't mind. Go ahead dear, go to work."

12