What The Thunder Said

Story Info
She meets the man of her dreams while on vacation.
1.6k words
3.48
15.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat there nestled in his arms staring at the ocean. It was so perfect she thought. She felt so at ease, like this was exactly what she needed and who she was looking for in her life. He pulled her in closer to him and held her. His cologne wickedly enticed her. She smiled and cuddled closely into him. The cool breeze touched her soft skin as the sun was going down. The faint sounds of sea gulls could be heard from a distance. She looked over at this handsome young man and quietly said thank you. He looked at her and said, "Did you say something?"

She smiled at him and said, "Thank you."

He smiled and told her she had no need to thank him. "You deserve more than this. If I could give you the world I would," he said. She looked into his eyes and knew he meant it. He looked at how beautiful she looked in the soft evening light and how the wind danced around her, gently tossing her hair. He caressed her cheek and looked into her eyes. "You are so beautiful," he said to her. She smiled and blushed. He leaned over and gently kissed her lips.

As she felt his lips fall onto her own, her mind started racing. She couldn't believe this was happening. She placed her hand behind his neck. Her fingers slightly playing with his hair. She kissed him lovingly, passionately as she felt a tingling sensation go throughout her body.

By now it was getting really dark. They were the only ones on the beach, but even if there were more people, they would have never noticed. He glided his hand down her body. Caressing her, feeling her warmth with every single touch. He kissed her neck. She let out a soft whimper letting him know she was now under his spell of seduction. Then he stopped and whispered in her ear. "Come on... lets go." "What?" she said puzzled. He stood up and extended his hand. She could see the stars in the sky behind him. It looked like something out of a dream. A dream she had often dreamt of before several times. She looked at him and smiled as he took her hand. He helped her up, wrapped his jacket around her and led her down a long pathway to a house.

There along the sand dunes, appeared a room with no windows or doors. The inside was lit by a hundred candles, the vacant windows were draped with sheer lace curtains, and in the middle of the room stood a canapŽ bed with satin sheets. She looked over at him. He kissed her softly and led her into the room. The sweet scent of fresh flowers and vanilla filled the room. Rose pedals were sprinkled around the room and on the bed. He walked over to the table and handed her a glass of wine. "I wanted this to be special. I love you," he said as tears welled up in her eyes. A tear fell from her cheek and she said, "I love you too." He wiped her tears away and delicately kissed her cheek. He looked into her eyes and kissed her again. He felt her shudder underneath his touch. He kissed her gently and passionately. Savoring each moment. He gazed into her green eyes and moved the strand of blonde hair that slightly covered her face. He could see her begin to blush.

"You are so special, you know that?" he said. She smiled at him and said, "You don't know how happy that makes me to hear those words." She stared deeply into his dark brown eyes. They were so inviting, so sweet, so honest. "And you are very special to me too," she said to him. She cuddled in closer to him and caressed his face. He took her hand and kissed it. "Dance with me," he said to her. "Here?" she asked. "Yes silly," he said to her gleefully. "But there's no music to dance to," she told him. He held her hand and glided her into the center of the room. He held her close as they started to dance. She laid her head on his chest and swayed with him to the non-existent music. All of a sudden a loud noise was heard and they stopped dancing. "What was that?" she asked. He looked at her and said nothing. They heard the noise again. She went over to the window and saw the cause.

ÒFireworks!" She grabbed him by the hand and dragged him outside. It was the most beautiful sight she had ever seen. They stood there under the sky of colors. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tight. He started to kiss her neck. Slowly he turned her around and passionately kissed her. "I want you now," he whispered to her. He took her by the hand and guided her back to the house.

Along the way she suddenly stopped. She stood there in the dark staring at him. The wind had picked up a little and by now, the fireworks had been over for a few minutes. "What's wrong?" he asked as he rubbed her arms. "Nothing," she answered softly.

He placed his hand under her chin and gently lifted her face so he could look into her eyes. "I love you very much," he said to her reassuringly. She stared into his eyes for what seemed like an eternity. As if there lied all her answers, there lied all her reassurance. She slowly smiled and tilted her head to the side. He held her tightly. A loud boom was heard next. She slightly jolted.

"I thought the fireworks were over," she said. A few seconds later a bolt of lightning was seen parting the dark skies over the ocean. The winds had picked up again. Another clash of thunder was heard. The trees began to sway back and forth. The ocean waves crashed hard onto the rocks.

He held her in his arms just as the rain began to fall. The raindrops plummeted towards the earth. They could feel the light sting of the cold raindrops hit their warm skin. It was pouring rain and they just stood there nestled in each others arms kissing passionately. Their tongues exploring each others. He felt the water trickle down his face, how great it felt moistening his skin, cooling him off. He slid his hand down her side and tugged at her shirt. It was drenched and clinging to her body, almost as a second skin. She moved her hand and took his hand into her own. "I want you," she said. Her wet hair covering the side of her face. As the rain continued to fall, she guided him into the room.

As soon as they entered they could feel the warmth coming from the candles. The sound of the rain falling on the rooftop and the thunder crashing was almost soothing at this point. The wind made the sheer curtains dance around. A few raindrops seemingly made their way into the room and kissed the flickering flames of the candle wicks.

She walked around him, her hand exploring his body. He stood there dripping wet staring at how sexy she looked. Her wet shirt exposing her ample breasts. She smiled at him and leaned over to kiss him. He kissed her hard with hunger. She equally kissed him back with the same hardness. She wanted him just as bad. He slowly pulled away and started to take off her wet clothing. She shyed away, as she was now naked and in full view of him. He turned her face towards him so that she could see his, she looked into his eyes and then he kissed her.

The room was glowing. The light and warmth of the candles added a sense of mystique. It felt so surreal. She was expecting to wake up any minute now from this unbelievable dream. But it wasn't happening, this was real. His touch was real. His soft lips gracing her skin was real. He pulled away from her kiss and took off his shirt. She gazed upon his gorgeous body and placed her hand on his chest. He placed his hand over hers and held it against his heart. She felt his heart beating just as fast as hers. They walked over to the bed. He kissed her softly... over and over again. His tongue gently teasing her mouth. She came to the side of the bed and slid onto it. Another loud crash of thunder was heard and soon after, a bolt of lightning was seen dancing across the sky, filling the room with a moment of bright light. He could feel her soft skin against his chest. Her hair smelled of sweet essence. Her scent was hypnotizing. He glided his hand down her body. He covered her body, exploring every part of her. He could feel her trimble underneath his own. He started to kiss her neck. Nibbling slightly. Little licks followed with a kiss. She leaned her head back and let out a slight sigh. He started to trace his tongue down her neck towards her breasts. She licked her lips as she felt his tongue against her skin. He started to lick around her nipple. Putting it in his mouth and letting his tongue play with it a little. Lightly sucking it, then pulling it with his mouth just a touch. She began to run her fingers through his hair as he started to get more into it. His hand sliding further down her body reaching in between her thighs. She breathed heavy and licked her lips again. "I want you... I want you now," she said in between breaths.