What To Do Now?

Story Info
The session didn't quite go as planned...
4.4k words
4.48
12.4k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knelt down by the door of the bathroom, completely naked, her hands clasped in her lap, her head bowed. The short copper hair was tussled, but her overall appearance was neat. She couldn't wait to see what he had in store for her today.

He stepped out of the shower, completely naked. He chuckled. "My my, someone doesn't like clothes very much," he noted, very pleased with his slave. She was in position, didn't bother with frilly knick knacks, and was ready to serve him.

She blushed furiously, but she knew that he was pleased.

"Are you blushing? That's cute," he teased her. His voice took on a more serious tone as she remained silent. Such a good little girl. "Now then, I have a surprise for you," he told her, walking over to a drawer.

"What is it, Master?" she asked meekly. He usually didn't have that many surprises for her, and when he did, it's because she's been an exceptionally good girl. What had she done to deserve a surprise?

He opened the drawer and took out two pieces of black leather, one short, one long- a collar and leash. He felt she deserved them, after serving him for so long with such loyalty. Then again, that could be a matter of his teaching her.

She beamed when she saw the collar and leash. Her own collar and leash! Her Master was exceptionally pleased with her. "Thank You, Master. You honor me, Master," she told him, tilting her head back so he would be able to put the collar on easily. The soft leather was snug against her throat, but not tight, something she enjoyed. The added weight of the leash was equally comforting, knowing that when she was wearing that collar and leash, she was safe, and that she was with her Master.

"I have one more surprise for you," he told her, and she perked up. Two surprises in one day? She must've been a very good girl indeed. The thought caused in between her legs to become a little wet with excitement. Today would be a very good day indeed.

He walked over to a cabinet and pulled out a small rabbit vibrator- another one, with multiple settings, but this one was also remote control. If he desired, he could have this shoved up her cunt or her ass, and take her out, and watch her try to keep composure as he would randomly turn it on and off.

She smiled softly at the sight of the rabbit vibrator. She had about four of them now, but she knew that this one was different. "Thank you, Master," she said.

"Now, let's head downstairs," he told her softly. Downstairs was where their sex dungeon was, and she got even wetter in anticipation.

"Yes, Master. Do you want me to walk or crawl, Master?" she asked. She had never asked this question before, because she didn't have a collar before today, and she felt excited about it.

"Crawl until you get to the stairs; then you may walk down," he said, tugging slightly at the leash. She leaned forward and started to crawl on her hands and knees, tits hitting the cold tile, then hard wood floor. When they came into the living room, the soft carpet seemed harsh to her nipples, but still she crawled, always behind him, head bowed, tits swinging back and forth, brushing against the carpet.

He looked back at his slave, and he smiled to himself. The black collar contrasted nicely with her pale skin, and her tits looked marvelous, just hanging down, brushing against the carpet. He hadn't played with her tits in a while. Come to think of it, he hadn't given her a good, proper, whore beating either. He decided on that, and his rod grew stiffer, if that was possible.

They got downstairs, her back on her hands and knees as soon as she had gotten off the last step. He locked the door behind them, joking that they don't want anyone to come in accidentally. She agreed, and waited for her orders. Being in the dungeon always gave her such a thrill, and she wondered what Master had in store for her today.

"Let's start off simple," he said. "Post, blindfold, and handcuffed. You are to put on the blindfold first then walk over to the post, where I will do the rest."

"Yes, Master," she said obediently, selecting her favorite blindfold. It was her favorite because it blocked out so much light. It was made of a dark black velvet, and it covered her eyes completely. She tied the blindfold around her head, and she couldn't see.

He led her over to the post, using her leash and collar, and put her facing the post, the post straddling between her tits. He attached her hands to the top of the post and attached a spreader bar to her legs, so everything was open to him. He could see that she was already wet, and decided he knew how he was going to start the nip play and the beating. He walked over to the drawer and wordlessly removed two small vibrators and walked back over to her, where she has remained silent the entire time. Such a good little slut.

He turned on both vibrators next to her ears. She jumped at the sudden sound, used to the silence by now. He chuckled, grabbed body tape, and then stuck both vibrators, still vibrating, on her tits. She moaned and squirmed a bit. He let her do that for a bit, stroking her wetness, nibbling along her shoulder. She tried to break free, so she would find some relief.

"Ah ah ah, that's not for you to do," he told her gently, turning the vibrators off so the room was in complete silence. He walked over to the table, and carefully considered his options. He finally decided on the black leather whip that drives her crazy and walked over to her, whip in hand, completely silent. She was silent as well, knowing very well not to speak unless spoken to. He separated the strands, and started rubbing them in her pussy. She moaned, feeling the leather stroke her most intimate parts, finding some comfort in the leather rubbing there. He lifted a few more strands up and started stroking her crack with them. She moaned loudly.

That went on, and then he took the whip away from her, but he still held onto it. What fun is having a whip if you don't get to use it? He studied the different angles, trying to figure what would be best. Just a few strokes should do it, it'd drive her even more insane. He raised the whip silently and did three quick strokes in rapid succession on her ass. She gasped as the hard leather hit her ass, and she counted them half quietly, half loudly. He did three more, then waited, then did one more. Seven strokes. They barely broke the skin, and they at least made her ass red.

"How many strokes was that?" he asked her, wanting to make sure that she knew.

"Seven, Master," she replied, moaning.

"Good girl," he told her, walking back over to the table and picking up nipple clamps. He very rarely had the chance to use these, so why not? He walked back over to the post, walked in front of her, and started playing with her tits, taking off the vibrators. She mildly flinched when the tape came off, but she didn't yell. Once her nipples were nice and hard, he attached the nipple clamps. She gasped and moaned as she felt the chain get attached to the clamps. They felt almost foreign to her, Master rarely used them. She squirmed as he played with her breasts, around the nipple clamps before yanking the chain up so that her breasts were being held up.

He walked back over to the table, picked up another vibrator and the body tape, walked back over to her, and taped the vibrator to her pussy, setting it on low. She moaned and squirmed, feeling her orgasm building. He set the vibrator to medium, enjoying seeing her resist against the pleasure her body was giving to her. He stroked his cock, making sure it stayed hard. He doubted that it would, seeing her the way she was tied to the post, her hands above her head, her nipples clamped and her breasts pulled upward, the red marks on her ass slightly fading, her feet attached to the spreader bar, seeing the vibrator taped to her cunt. . . It was a delicious sight, and he drank it in. He walked back over, hearing her whimpers, and turned the vibrator to high and shoved it into her pussy.

"No, please, Master, I don't want to cum yet," she groaned, her body trembling as she denied the release.

"Now, why's that, little one?" he asked her, stroking her back.

"Because I want to cum on your cock, Master," she replied. She wanted him to fuck her, only when he's fucking her does she typically allow herself to cum, unless it was on his express orders.

"Very well, then." He turned off the vibrator and took it out of her cunt. Inserted his fingers, felt her soaked to the bone. He brought the liquid up to his nose and smelled the fresh juices before offering his fingers to her. She took them into her mouth, tasting her own juices. He lined up his cock and shoved it into her tight pussy. She moaned in ecstasy, thanking him. He nearly pulled out, then shoved himself back in, hitting the very back of her pussy.

She matched his hard thrusts, going just as fast as him, and it wasn't very long before she felt herself tightening up. Her whimpers grew louder as he continued to fuck her, feeling that his release was near soon. Just as she exploded, her juices running down his cock and down her thighs, he squirted his hot seed inside of her, filling her up. She could feel the cum mixed in with her juices, running down her legs. She collapsed against the post, grateful that it was there and that she was being supported.

He breathed for a bit, smiling happily. "Well, that was a fun one," he commented as he undid the handcuffs from the pole, the chain from her nipple clamps, and the spreader bar. She grasped onto the pole as tightly as she could, determined not to fall.

This did not go unnoticed by him, and he inquired about it. "You okay?" he asked, making sure that she didn't completely collapse to the floor.

"Yes, Master," she said, catching her breath. That was unbelievably delicious, but now her entire body was extra sensitive, as it typically was after a big orgasm. She hoped that there would be sometime for her to cool down before the next round.

"Now you will stay blindfolded and will walk to the next location. I will still guide you by the leash like the dog you are, understand?" he asked.

"Yes, Master," she replied, feeling like she caught her breath, but her body was still on fire. She fell onto all fours and allowed him to lead her to the next place.

He led her to a table and around the table a few times before tugging on her leash to let her stop. She stopped, going into present mode. He smiled. He pulled the leash towards the table. "Come on. UP. Onto the table."

She managed to pull herself onto the table, still feeling weak and somewhat sleepy from the orgasm, and she laid there, her arms above her head, her legs together.

He got up onto the table silently and quickly got on top of her and started sucking her nipples. She moaned and squirmed, trying to calm her body down. His lips felt like teeth. She felt his teeth sink into the flesh around her nipple clamps, gently nibbling. She started whimpering softly. He smiled and slowly kissed all around her breasts, up her body along her neck, up and down her neck and nibbled on her shoulder. She continued whimpering and strained against her bonds, nearly crying underneath the blindfold. Normally, this wouldn't be a problem for her, but it was. She was in pain, and she didn't know how to make it stop. He nibbled up her neck to her earlobe and started nibbling in it. Fire penetrated her and she whimpered loudly as he pulled on it.

He heard her whimpering and decided to ask her about it. "Is something wrong?" he asked her in his deep, sexy voice, meant to soothe her.

She heard the voice, the voice that was meant to soothe her and turn her on, and she replied. "No, Master. Just really sensitive right now, Master." She didn't want the fun to end, and she was sure that her body would calm down and see reason.

"So what if I were to do. . . this?" he asked, lightly scratching down her body. She jerked on the contact and squirmed. Normally that would tantalize her, but right now his fingernails felt like knives. She heard him laugh softly, and her heart pounded heavily. "This will be fun," he whispered as he started kissing down her body to her breasts. She squirmed in pain and moaned in mild pleasure. Her body seemed to be calming down. He kissed between her breasts, his breath hot and soothing and she shuddered. He nibbled and kissed up her breasts in circles to the nipple clamps while she squirmed. He took the nipple clamps in his teeth and she softly screamed in pain. Whatever relief from pain her body was feeling was gone. He undid the nipple clamps with his teeth and she groaned as her nipples stood out at attention, very hard, and extra sensitive. He gently kissed it where the clamp used to be, and she sighed. That she could deal with. Then he lightly flicked his tongue over the sore nip and swirled it around with his tongue. She twitched, the pain coming back. He bit her breast just under the nipple and she reacted. She tried to kick him while squirming in mild pain.

He felt her knee him in the side and he grunted in pain. His eyes grew wide and he stopped what he was doing. She held her breath, letting out soft whimpers as he got up off of her and jumped to the floor. She winced as she heard him land. She waited with bated breath as he walked around the table a few times, grabbing various items, putting them down, picking them up, putting them down. He kept walking until he was at the head of the table with his hands behind his back. He leaned forward, right next to her ear, and whispered, "Why did you do that?" His side smarted, and he was mildly upset.

She whimpered and said," Because it was hurting, Master. I didn't mean to hurt you Master."

He started walking around the table again, realizing something. She did mention that she was extra sensitive, and that he forgot to let her cool down for a few minutes. "How much did it hurt?" he asked her.

"Quite a bit, Master. . . Please, I'm sorry Master, I didn't mean to hurt you," she whispered in fear. Was she going to be punished? What was he going to do?

He kept walking around the table and said, "I know you didn't mean to, but you still did." His side was lessening in pain, but that still didn't change the fact that she kneed him.

"I'm sorry, Master, please forgive me," she said, her voice cracking in fear. Icy cold fear started penetrating her being, somewhat taking her mind off the pain.

"Punishment shall come, but not today," was all that he said.

"Yes, Master," she whimpered, half in relief and half in fear.

"I feel like this is partially my fault," he told her, his voice soothing. "You had the signs of supersensitivity and still I continued. One must be caring to his slave for best results." He undid the hand restraints, mentally kicking himself. He knew that she was reacting as she would if he had attacked her, trying to defend herself, and he couldn't blame her. When she was extra sensitive, even a soft kiss could set off a whole mess of pain signals.

She just laid there, still in the same position, trying to calm her body down. It still felt like it was on fire, the fear was somewhat gone.

"Flip over onto your stomach," he said in his soothing voice, praying that what he did next would work.

She flipped from her side, where she had subconsciously went into fetal position, onto her stomach, wincing slightly at the soft impact.

He walked back over to the table and slowly began to massage her back, feeling all the knots. She softly cried out in pain, but let him continue. If he could calm her body down, it would make everything so much more enjoyable. He softly massaged along her spine and shoulder blades, while she fought to not wince at his touch. It was starting to feel good and she sighed. As he moved onto her shoulder blades, she gasped loudly, in sudden pain. He stopped, concerned. "You okay?" he asked her, trying to figure out where exactly the pain started without touching her.

She nodded. "Yes, Master." She didn't want him to stop, it had felt so good, even through the pain.

"I'm going to continue, alright?" he told her, soothing her.

"Yes, Master," she replied, forcing herself to calm down, to relax. He was taking out time of their play to tend to her situation, so she better make the most of it, because it didn't happen often.

He moved down to her lower back and started softly massaging it, feeling the tautness of her muscles, the knots, working them out. She was still in pain, but she was calming down at his touch. He continued to work her lower back, up and down and started, oh so very slowly, to apply more pressure. She let out a small whimper but forced herself to relax, realizing that his touch was not one of lust, but one of healing, and she was able to keep somewhat calm.

"Shhh, relax, little one," he soothed. "If you tense up it'll hurt more." He moved onto her legs and massaged each one up and down, relaxing all her muscles, noticing that as he continued, she gradually calmed down.

He got to her feet and started massaging them. She giggled, the feeling being ticklish, and started kicking, being careful not to hit him. "That tickles, Master," she managed between her giggles.

He dodged her kicks easily, smiling. The fact that she was laughing was a good sign, noting that the pain was completely gone now. He finished massaging her feet, and started tickling them. Full belly laughter came out of her, and he laughed with her before stopping and started kissing his way up her back, fingers trailing behind. Giggles turned to soft moans as he continued to tantalize her body, soft kisses and nips attacking her at will, a little tweak on her nipples, before biting down into her shoulder. She gasped and he started softly playing with her lips, feeling her wetness. He realized how aroused she was, and smiled as he wiggled his fingers around, stroking her, going in deeper and deeper. She flipped over as he inserted two fingers in her.

Now that the pain was gone, she was loving the attention that he was lavishing onto her, feeling his fingers go in and out of her, moaning and sighing in pleasure.

"Feeling better, little one?" he asked her, looking down at her lovingly and lustily.

"Yes, Master," she gasped, moaning.

He smiled, glad that his little pet was doing better, feeling like herself. It pained him to punish her at a later date for kneeing him, but he wanted to make sure she understood that it wasn't acceptable.

Gently, he sat her up and leaned her against him and stroked her hair as he pulsed his fingers inside of her. She cooed softly, looking up at him adoringly, and he kissed her forehead as she squirmed and moaned underneath of him.

"I want you to cum for me, little one," he told her. "Can you do that?"

She nodded, moaning and squirming. She was getting close as he pulsed his fingers in and out of her faster and harder.

"Cum for me, little one," he commanded, and she did, exploding, crying out in pleasure.

"Very good," he whispered as she calmed down against him, stroking her hair. "Very good, baby."

She leaned against him, breathing heavily, small tears in her closed eyes. He gently rocked and stroked her hair until she was completely calm.

She felt absolutely horrible about kneeing him, she didn't care it was reflex and she was oversensitive. She shouldn't have lashed out like that. She trembled at the thought of punishment.

He felt her shake and brought her face up to meet his gentle, concerned gaze. He gently wiped away a tear or two. "Little one, are you okay?" he asked gently, softly.

She bit her lip, but shook her head.

"Are you upset about what happened earlier?"

She nodded, biting her lip more.

He wiped away another tear. "Little one, I know you didn't mean to do so. You know that, right?"

12