What To Do When Lacey Is Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, she wanted to toy with him, get him as aroused as possible. "So, what's the deal, your wife doesn't like to fuck, or what, is she ugly now or something?" The 19 year old spoke with confidence and not a hint of remorse, completely understanding the cause of horny married men who want something they usually can't have, namely, girls like herself.

"Yeah, something like that," the guy chortled then looked at her knowingly, "you're pretty smart for a girl your age, you know how it is, huh?"

"Oh I know!" She laughed that he'd think it was some kind of big secret, the toils of being a married male. "I bet, your wife's body isn't what it was when you married her, and she doesn't give you head or anything now right -- and with your awesome big cock, no reason to waste that talent, you just love sharing it with younger girls like me who appreciate that big tool stuck up our tight pussies?"

He didn't confirm or deny the suggestion, but instead groaned impatiently. "Fuckin' traffic," he said of a red light ahead of them, although it turned green before the car reached it. Lacey's last comment seemed to linger with him, and he stirred in his pelvis and chest before turning his face towards her and winking again. "I'm gonna fuckin' stretch out your tight pussy all night, sweetie, hell I just wanna drive the car over and fuck you right now."

"Is that so?" Lacey purred, wrinkled her eyebrows and leaned forward to touch her hand on top of his knee. "Is that big dick all hard for me already?" Her hand slid into his crotch, and he pushed his pelvis forward while spreading his knees. Indeed, she felt a solid, lengthy hard mass inside his slacks, and her fingertips traced it from its round head down to the soft sack many inches below. "Ooh, fuck, baby, it's sooo fucking big, mmm I'm gonna love fucking this dick tonight!" She caresses the massive dick through his pants up and down several times, then slipped her fingers back to the top of his pants, reaching into the fold to grab the zipper. "I love big cocks, you have no idea."

With the girl half his age rubbing his prick, he pushed his crotch against her hand to give her more access to the zipper. "And you have no idea how big I am right now, honey, you're so fucking sexy."

Slowly tugging the zipper downward, making it trace over his shaft too, Lacey snuck her small hand into the small opening. He had underwear, soft cotton briefs, but she could feel the hardness of his swollen penis against her fingertips. Grunting to herself with delight at his member, "Oh fuck yeah," she pushed fingers in more and wormed them around to find the opening of his underwear. Her fingers bent and wiggled to pull open the underwear as best she could, then her fingertips -- just the tips -- found the naked shaft of his penis. Very hard, very hot, pulsating heat. "Ooh, baby, you have a great tool."

Charlie was driving with one hand, his other unsnapping his slacks. She had to help him hold the pants steady for him to unbutton them; but when opened, the bulge of his cock popped free. Lacey now could reach inside the briefs easily and wrap her entire hand around his engorged prick; it was, indeed, very thick, very hard. "Mmm yeah!" She pumped her fist up and down the shaft, moving the soft outer skin over the ribbed stiffness, pulling the cockhead tighter and making a wet spot on his underwear. Looking around outside the car, she made sure no one would notice what she was doing. "Fuck, why doesn't your wife fuck this big dick every day, is she stupid or gay or something?"

Still holding the steering wheel with only one hand, the man had his other hand in his lap, his thumb hooking over the waistband of the underwear. He pulled back the waistband and yanked down on his briefs, so his erection was exposed. Its head was enormous, a large ball above a nicely thick shaft that grew to very fat proportions as the base. The head was purplish along is thick rim, with clear precum already oozing out of the peehole. Thick curly dark pubic hair surrounded the enormous base.

The man smiled upon seeing Lacey's positive reaction to the sight of his dick. "Like that one, honey?"

"Fuckin' love it," the girl immediately responded, pushing her golden hair over her ear and now entirely bending over in her seat. The car was still in motion but Lacey didn't stop herself, pushing her head into his lap and immediately sinking her lips on top of his cockhead. His precum was salty and warm; his huge, round helmet was actually hot, full of lust, burning against her tongue. The girl's lips suckled the head then sucked an inch of his penis into her mouth, sucking hard on it to create a vacuum, her tongue washing over it. Her hand was still holding the base, her thumb not touching her opposing fingers, and she squeezed it and yanked it firmly but gently while she sucked the head.

"Ooh yeah, good head baby," moaned her new sex partner, trying to drive faster.

Lacey beat his shaft with her little fist while sucking the top two or three inches of penis, making it all wet with her saliva. "Oh fuck!" she squealed for his amusement, "I can't wait to fuck this dick, baby, it's huge!"

She felt a hand on top of her head, pressing it down, making her suck another inch of his long tool and forcing her jaw to open wider. She mumbled and grunted, mouthing the penis of the man she only met in person a few minutes ago. "So fuckin' good," the girl grunted coming up for air before sucking back more in, "so good, so fuckin' good baby."

"Oh yeah, suck that dick, bitch!" His voice was shrill too, highly aroused.

She felt the car jerking left and right, slowing and speeding up, and soon the car slowed to a stop. Sitting up, but still holding his dick, she saw they were in the familiar parking lot of the motel. The lot was mostly deserted. It was an older motel, kept current on the inside but needing significant attention on its facade. Only a few dim lights lined the dingy parking lot, which had cracks and weeds in the cracks layered like a spider's web. The motel's rooms were exposed to the parking lot, with the second floor accessible by a stairwell at the far end. Charlie parked the car as close as he could to the stairwell, a couple of cars occupying the closest spots.

"Let's get inside and fuck," she quickly said, knowing she was liable to say in the car and suck his dick off if they didn't get out quickly. He didn't argue. Instead, he zipped up and raced around the car to meet her. No one was around, but she knew not to make any public display of affection with a man old enough to be her father. She always had a fear of someone thinking she was a prostitute, and it wasn't worth ending up in jail just for a good lay. She could have stayed home with Daddy for that.

Figuring he was probably a typical male, she walked up the steps first, so he could admire her ass in her tight jeans. The taste of his penis was still in her mouth, and she savored it by rolling her tongue around, not swallowing at all, just salivating for more dick. Arriving at the second level of the motel, he lead her down the row of rooms to the door with number 225 on it. He stuck the key into the lock, turned it, and let her into the slightly-warm, brightly-lit room.

Lacey stepped in, dropping her small purse onto the nearby table -- and instantly found his hands and body against her. Even while he was slamming the door shut and locking it, Charlie slipped one hand around her body to grab her breast through her blouse and tubetop. A moment later his other hand was covering her other tit, and his hard penis in his pants was grinding against her ass and the small of her back. Charlie's hot, hungry lips planted on her neck and began sucking her skin, giving her incentive to roll her head to the side. "Oh fuck yeah!" the girl whined happily, reaching up to his wrists to hold his hands against her B-cup tits even more tightly. His strong fingers gripped both of her breasts, fondling and kneading them through her clothing


But hardly a moment later his hands released her breasts and slipped to her tummy, untying her blouse, then pulling it off of her slender shoulders. The slut panted hard, knowing this was her favorite part, where the horny male gets to make her nude. Everything that would follow was almost like icing on the cake, all the hours and hours of fucking. He didn't wait to slide his fingers under her tubetop, pulling it down, rolling it in a bunch around her body underneath her tits. Her aching pink nipples poked forward, her soft teenage breasts waited for his attention, and without delay he was again pawing at her tits, but this time naked ones. She arched her back towards him behind her body, pulling his hands onto her tits again, feeling his tongue lick up to her earlobe, and his engorged cock ground hard against her small butt and back with desperation.

The man continued to lick and suckle her earlobe and her small diamond stud in it, while his hands lowered from her tits to her jeans. He spun her around, so she faced him, while he leaned down. She arched her back even more to push her pelvis towards him, pulling his mouth onto one of her anxious breasts. The man's hot, wet lips sucked her aching nipple inside his warm mouth, just as his fingers were unbuttoning her jeans. Lacey let him enjoy sucking her titties until her jeans were both unbuttoned and unzipped, then she pushed him back a bit so he could watch himself peel off her jeans.

Even lowering her jeans past her knees, the married stud eyed the young woman's little black thong hiding the sweet pussy inside. "Fuck, you're so hot," he muttered as she stepped out of her tight jeans after kicking off her sandals.

Standing almost nude in only the thong, she wasn't sure what he would do next -- push her to the bed, leave the thong on, or what. But Charlie was good to the plan they made in the car, and his thumbs were already peeling off her thong. She gasped at his reaction of gasping at the sight of her freshly-shaved, wet pink cuntlips. So tight and small, capable of taking so much cock.

"Oh fuck, Lacey, you're . . . you're fucking amazing."

She wanted him so badly, seeing his lust for her body. All her ideas of hot cocksucking and pussy-licking and such seemed silly right now; she wanted this fuckdate to get started off with the good stuff. "Baby, do you want more of that cocksucking, or don't you just want to get naked too and cum stick it in my pussy right now?"

He laughed, and he shoved her towards the bed, playfully, then a second time until she was crawling back onto the bed on her back, their eyes locked together until she was in the middle of the sheets with her slender legs open and her drenched 19 year old pussy exposed for his review. Charlie was already removing his pants and underwear simultaneously after having doffed his shirt a moment earlier. "I think we just start fucking, don't you think?"

That's all she wanted. "Oh yeah, baby, come over here and fuck me right now, c'mon hurry I want your cock bad!"

No pretenses, no lying, no games. The naked married man with the rock-hard, 8 1/2 inch penis crawled into bed, climbing over the young nude filly who instantly guided his dick against her twat. One shove later they were fucking, accompanied by Lacey's loudest scream and the sounds of his penis driving into her sloppy wet cunt. Just good, solid fun, starting now.

* * * * * * * * * * *

I guess I have this little ritual, when I'm alone in the house and Lacey is on a fuckdate. Once in the basement, I strip entirely naked -- probably not much sooner than Lacey was going to get naked with her date, I figured -- then decide how to enjoy myself. There's always the Literotica chatroom, or reading Literotica stories about daddies and daughters behaving badly. Of course, it can be an hour or longer to find a good, horny hot chick (who's really a chick) for an online or phone fuck. There's tons of online porn waiting to be seen, but after a while, that stuff gets repetitive. Those sites that pretend to have "real" married women or daughters or stuff? You can tell, after a few sites, it's all the same women and girls anyway, they're just paid whores, none of it is really real. I mean, like these MILF sites, how many 40-something moms go around town in skimpy tops with no bras, readily agreeing to be photographed fucking some stranger? Sure, sounds like my daughter, but a whole website of women like that? Right.

Instead, the most effortless way to masturbate and that gets usually the best cums is just to watch porn movies. I have a hundred DVDs and CDs or so, a lot I copied off of internet sites, but a lot I've purchased over the years. I mean, until Lacey turned 18 and she became my live-in girlfriend who I got to fuck all the time, a single dad with an underage daughter needs some stress-relief, you know. There was a time I could remember what was on every porn movie I owned. Now, using it only two nights a week or so instead of seven, some of the older stuff would seem fresh when I watch it.

But the other reason I don't watch most of my porn movies? Not just that I'm fucking Lacey most nights. No, it's because I find myself -- despite telling myself to try something different -- watching the same three fucking DVDs over and over. And over and over and over. It's like the entire collection of porn was filled with Barney and Wiggles movies, leaving me only three movies to use to get myself off. Standing naked in front of the DVD collection, my cock demanding attention, I stared at my three favorites and spoke to myself aloud. "C'mon, Robert, watch something else."

Then the voice inside my head said, "But you KNOW you WANT to see them again, don't you?"

So I reached out, took the three DVDs from their special shelf, and loaded the three into a 5-disk turn table in the DVD player. Just pretending for a moment I might actually watch some other porn movie, I dropped a couple of other disks to fill out the table; one was all 18- and 19-year old girls being fucked by partners of both sexes, and the other was a DVD of FFM threesomes. (My all-time favorite fantasy, still basically unfulfilled -- the one time Lacey and I were nude in bed with another girl, Lacey's friend Ana, I was fucking Ana and Lacey pretty much only watched. Lacey is incredibly not bisexual. Yes, daddy is severely disappointed with his daughter, on that basis at least.)

My toned, athletic naked body plopped onto the big fake-leather seat across from the big-screen TV. My daddy cock was pointing at the ceiling, precum already dripping down the shaft. I noticed the clock, thinking Lacey left the house a full 20 minutes ago. Think she was fucking already? It was a sexy thought, at least. I reached over and grabbed the remote, then started up the DVD player.

It was no surprise which DVD I played first, of my three favorites. If you haven't guessed already, those three DVDs are home made -- all films of Lacey fucking cock. One of them has me and her on it, about an hours' worth of fucking in the bed, plus some extra time of us doing it on this very sofa. The other two movies were "presents" from Lacey to me, things she did with other men, so I could enjoy watching anytime I wanted. One was a weekends' worth of fucking at a stud's condo, and that's good because you can leave it in for two hours and see her do the guy over and over. The other movie was my birthday present this year, and it's what I can't stop watching.

Settling back onto the sofa with the remote nearby but my hand wrapped around my penis, I watched the huge TV in front of me flicker past some static and begin with the film. This is really a work of art, I've told myself so many times, Lacey should get some kind of porn movie award for this. The first thing I get to see is my daughter completely naked, sitting on "my" bed in "my" bedroom -- a misnomer for public consumption only, because in actuality, Lacey and I sleep together every night she is home. Lacey has her feet on the floor, her ass at the edge of the bed, and her arms behind her, while she smiles into the camera. Her thighs are parted to show her cunt, and her breasts are on display with her hard nipples poking from them. "Happy birthday, Daddy," she groans with a sultry look and voice, "I hope you like this birthday present I'm making for you, and uh, well, I hope you like it! It'll, uh, well, make you think of something everywhere you go in OUR house." She emphasizes the "our" deliberately, smirking as she does.

Then, you can tell the camera is being moved onto a tripod next to the bed, and pointed and focused. Ok, no Ron Jeremy production here. Lacey waits patiently, smiling, and I know to fast-forward for about 20 seconds. Then, when the camera is zoomed so the whole bed is visible, another naked figure appears. A guy in his 30s or something, wedding ring on, hairy chest, and definitely fat cock. Good 7 inches or so, not really long, but much thicker than Lacey's daddy's penis. Lacey makes way for the guy to kneel on the bed, pointing his dick at her, and without words, she just crawls up to him and starts sucking the precum out of his bulbous cockhead. Lacey moans anxiously, her eyes closing, while she tapes herself sucking this big bone for her daddy's pleasure.

Having seen this DVD a thousand times, I have watched the cocksucking pretty intently to know it's hot but not what gets me off. I usually find myself waiting for it to end. Lacey deep-throats the guy, looking up at him, but it's not as good as a skull-fucking as she gets later in the DVD. So, tonight, like I usually do, I just watch her start devouring a few inches of the guy's penis until I'm really, really horny. Then I fast-forward the remaining 10 or so minutes of her sucking him.

I stop the movie just as he's about to blow. I fucking love this part; his balls erupt and, as she leans over on her knees with him kneeling on the bed, she jerks off his penis while he squirts his semen all over her face. I actually use this part of the DVD for reference when I cum on Lacey's face myself; it's a "birthday cum" (my phrase) if I can cover her face as much as this guy does. Streaks and pools of white-hot semen splatter all over Lacey's smiling face, forcing her to close one eyelid, dripping off of her nose and chin, covering both of her cheeks and nose and forehead and jaw in long, wet spurts. As the dude stroked his own cock, cumming on my daughter, she looked up at him and wryly smiled, keeping her face steady, and sometimes she looked over at me (well, at the camera). Watching her get her face soaked in cum almost gets me near orgasm every time; tonight, for sure, I was holding it back, even letting go of my dick as I watched her take that orgasm all over her pretty teenage face.

The guy's massive eruption on her face had Lacey moaning in delight, licking off the flavor of it from her lips while the guy climbed off the bed. This, too, I fast-forwarded; they engaged in a short discussions before concluding they'd pick up the taping again later. I skipped over the part now where the guy fumbles to stop the recording, while Lacey quietly watches, sperm drooling down her face. The tape starts instantly, though, some time later that afternoon, same place, same two fuckers. Only this time, the camera is on a tripod at the foot of my bed, and stretched out naked right where I sleep every night was the hot stud, a big smirk on his face, his thick pecker lying on his tummy waiting for action. He had his muscular arms behind his head, watching my daughter behind the camera. As the tape gets rolling again, Lacey strolls into view nude and climbs on the bed with him.

She looks at the camera, sitting on her hip bumped up next to the guy, reaching down to his lap and lifting his fat penis upright. Her little tiny hand looks so frail next to his huge dick, it's so sexy as she starts stroking it. He's already fully hard, some time had passed since his huge cum. Lacey grins at his dick then at the camera -- me -- and she moans in her sluttiest voice, "See, Daddy, he's right where you sleep. I want you to know that every night you go to bed, your little princess got fucked hard right in that very spot by a really, really BIG cock!"

123456...8