What To Tell My Daughter Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
juderboy
juderboy
93 Followers

Things settled down after the bulk of the work was completed. I set up a schedule that was more manageable. Bob and the paint foremen would visit me on Monday. Each would spend enough time to fuck me twice each. Tuesday was the day that the electrician would visit. I saw more of him than I had expected because he was able to help us replace our aging appliances. I also would have the HVAC guy visit me if he was due. Any odd ball fucking I wanted to do was done on this day too. Wednesday was my shopping day. Between shopping, laundry, and other weekly chores I had little time for fucking around on that day. I also needed the rest. Thursday I would be visited by the landscaping crew. That turned out to be my favorite day. I loved getting gangbanged by these big black men. There was supposed to be only a three man crew, but often when we were done fucking there would be as many as five or six guys getting dressed. The only thing that would happen on Friday would be the paperboy. I got him to come by on Friday mornings to do some odd jobs and to collect for the newspaper.

Cindy stopped me and asked me to repeat myself. She couldn't believe that I had fucked the paperboy. I said that he was a delightful young man. He was 18 years old also and got to take a few periods off from school on Fridays. He would come straight to my house to collect. I always had him collect first because he was young and could fuck all day long. Cindy said that she remembered him coming by all the time.

But Cindy's big question was about to come. She said that I had explained how this got started, but that was 13 years ago. She wanted to know why I hadn't stopped. I told her that I had slowed down. I told her that I still see Bob, the electrician, the car mechanic, and the HVAC guy. From time to time we need work done on the house and I pay for it with pussy. I told her I didn't stop because I never got tired of it. It was almost like a drug and I was hooked. I told Cindy that I had no plans on stopping. It was now a part of my life and I loved it. If she told on me then our life as she knew it would change forever. I said it was up to her.

Cindy didn't tell on me. As a matter of fact Cindy cut school on more than one day to spy on me. She would sneak back into the basement and watch me get gangbanged. I didn't know she was doing this until one day the men caught her. I guess that was the day she got black fucked for the first time. I couldn't stop it and watched as each of the five men took a turn with her, but that's another story.


juderboy
juderboy
93 Followers