What To Tell My Daughter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
juderboy
juderboy
91 Followers

At first the teachers had thought that Cindy was a victim of a rape. The janitor denied raping Cindy and soon Cindy had to tell the truth to keep the janitor from being arrested. The principle told me that Cindy had flirted with the janitor until the janitor told her that he wished he was a young man again. If he were young again he would show her how a man handles a young tease like her. Apparently Cindy told him that he wasn't that old and that she had been with men older that him. He took her to the utility room. They were found naked, Cindy bent over a stack of boxes, with the janitor pounding away at her pussy. She was overheard by a teacher begging him to fuck her harder and to cum in her pussy.

I had no other alternative but to act shocked. I was expecting something to happen at some time, but not this. I just looked at her and said that we would talk later. The principle said that he had fired the janitor and that Cindy would be suspended.

On the way home I yelled at Cindy. I asked what she thought she was doing. I asked her what happened to all of our agreements. I asked her how she was going to explain this to her friends. And what about your father finding out. She was quite for most of the trip home. The only defense she offered was that she couldn't help it. She said that she was horny. She said that she is always horny. She said that all she seemed to be able to think about was getting fucked and big black cocks.

I asked her if she had done anything else that I should know about. She said that she hadn't been able to control herself. She said that I didn't need to worry about the principle telling my husband anything because she had given him a blowjob right after she got caught. Cindy said that she knew some of the sons of the men that had gangbanged her. She said that she has seduced all three of them. Cindy said that she was sorry but that she couldn't control her impulses, that she didn't think she would be able to stop herself.

I had to admit that I did understand what she was saying. I had thought that if I let these black men have their way with me that I would soon grow tired of it. I hadn't. The desire to be stuffed full of black cock was stronger than ever. I told Cindy that I understood but didn't know what to do about it. She said that she would like to join me in my basement fun. She said that she would feel safer exploring her sex life with me there with her. She said that my circle of men friends had been able to keep my secret and there would be no reason why her father had to find out anything. Cindy then said that if she couldn't join me in the basement on a regular basis maybe the Thursday gangbangs would give both of us enough cock to keep her urges under control.

What would June Cleaver say to an offer like that? "Can I join you on your next black man gangbang mommy"? For the first time sense all of this started 13 years ago I wanted to quit. But if I do quit what would happen to Cindy? I was damned if I do and damned if I don't.

So that explains how my life has turned into a three ring circus. What other mother do you know that sets up gangbangs with black men for their daughter? How many mothers find themselves flat on my back looking up at my daughter's pussy get pounded? I hate to admit that watch her pussy overflow with cum was a real turn on. But the big question I now have is "What Do I Tell My Husband about our Daughter"?

juderboy
juderboy
91 Followers
12