What Was I Thinking? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
616 Followers

"Ginger ale, please." I didn't drink alcohol.

"I think that's what I'll have too. I'm not in the mood to drink tonight." He pushed his way up to the bar and waited for the bartender to notice him.

Ryan came over to me. "Having fun?"

"Yeah, it's okay. Where's Gail?"

"Talking to the DJ. Is your date being good to you?"

"Yeah." I smiled. "He's been great to me ever since our first date. He's getting us something to drink right now."

"Good. If you have any problems with him, let me know."

Ryan was one of my more protective friends. Which didn't bother me in the least; I knew after the way things had been with my ex, I was more naïve than most about dating and men, and I was glad to have people looking out for me. I gave Ryan a hug. "I will, but I think we'll be okay."

"I hope so. You deserve to be treated like a queen, Kelly. Don't ever forget that."

"I won't. Thank you."

Charles came back and handed me a red plastic cup. "Talking about racing again?" he asked.

"Yeah, just talking about how much your driver sucks," Ryan replied.

"My driver's won five championships. How many has yours won again? Oh, yeah... none!"

"My driver's won the helmet-throwing championship ten years running," Ryan joked. "Oops, they're playing my song. Gail requested hair metal for me."

He walked away. "Do you want to dance?" Charles asked me.

"To this?" The song was an eighties heavy-metal song that did not lend itself easily to dancing.

"Well, maybe we'll wait till this is over." He put his arms around my waist, mindful of his drink. "But I do want to dance with my sexy date tonight. You don't mind that, do you?"

"No, not at all. My date's a good dancer."

"Well, I try."

The next song was a slow one. Charles and I set our drinks down in a place that we thought would be safe and went out onto the small dance floor. He held me tightly as we moved to the music, though his hands didn't exactly stay in an innocent place, instead cupping my ass. I felt myself get wet, and through Charles's pants, I could feel his arousal as well. "When we get back to the hotel, you'd better watch out," I whispered in his ear.

"Oh? And what's going to happen when we get back to the hotel?"

"You'll just have to wait and see."

"Are you going to attack me and take advantage of me?"

"Maybe."

"Ooh, I can't wait!"

The song ended, and we picked up our drinks and went to a chair in the corner. Charles sat down and gestured at his lap. "A gentleman always gives a lady a place to sit," he said.

"Well, thank you." I cautiously sat on his lap, hoping that I could balance. I hadn't had much luck sitting on laps in the past.

Charles's arms went around my waist, holding me steady. "There we go, now my lap's nice and warm."

"Glad I could be useful."

"Oh, you're useful." He reached under my skirt and brushed a finger against my clit. I gasped. "Very useful."

I swatted his arm. "Are you nuts? People could see! This isn't a house party, Charles."

"So you don't like this?"

"Not here."

He took his hand out of my dress. "Sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

"It was kind of exciting," I admitted. "But this is a public place, and we could get thrown out for that. I want to stay for the rest of the party. Or at least as much as we can stand before we decide we have to get back to the hotel and attack each other."

"Fair enough. But you can still sit on my lap."

"Yes, I like sitting here."

"Good, because I like having you sit here."

After a while, the party got rowdier. People were drinking, of course, and it began to show. Charles and I were amused by some of the antics we saw, like Derek groping every woman who went near his seat at the bar, which he had staked out shortly after arriving and hadn't moved from since. This group had gotten together enough times before that even drunk, they were usually respectful to each other, though there was a near-fight that resulted in two men I didn't know being asked to leave.

Charles and I danced several more times, but mostly we sat and watched, and chatted with the people who came over to say hello to us. Near the end of the night, one of the chat room regulars, a man with an incredible singing voice, and a woman I'd met for the first time that night, sang a duet of Meat Loaf's "Paradise by the Dashboard Light". Sitting on Charles's lap, I let the music get the better of me and decided to attempt a lap dance.

I moved my ass on his lap in time to the music. He put his hands on my hips and sighed appreciatively. I'd never given a lap dance before, but I'd seen several at these parties, so I did what I'd seen, shimmying on his lap, shaking my ass and running my hands up his thighs. At first, I faced away from him, but then a friend ran over, horrified, and tugged down the hem of my dress. Evidently I'd given more of a show than I'd intended; I'd forgotten I had nothing under the dress.

I turned to face Charles. Careful that my dress covered what was visible to others, I straddled his lap and writhed against him. He fingered me. I looked around to make sure no one was watching; fortunately, everyone seemed to be paying attention to the singers, not to me.

When the song ended, I returned to my more innocent position sitting on his lap. "What did you think of that?" I asked.

"I think you'd better be ready when we get back to the hotel room." He took my hand and put it on the bulge in his pants. "See what you've done?"

"Gosh, I'm sorry," I said. "I'll have to make it up to you when we go back."

"Yes, you will."

The next song the DJ played was "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy". I tried to pull Charles up to dance with me, but he shook his head. "You dance, I'll watch."

I went onto the dance floor and started moving to the music. Then Ryan ran up to me and shouted, "Save a horse, fall on your ass!"

The previous summer, I'd done just that; my feet had gone out from under me while I danced on the bar's deck, and I'd fallen in front of everyone. Leave it to Ryan to tease me about it. Laughing, I ran after him and tackled him. He hugged me. "Had to say it," he said.

"I know," I replied. "I'd worry if you didn't tease me."

I went back to dancing, and managed not to fall. While I was on the dance floor, I saw Ryan talking to Charles, but thought nothing of it; they were probably talking about racing again.

By the time the song ended, the party had started to wind down. Quite a few people had already left for hotels or other parties. Usually when I came to parties with my friends, I stayed until the very end, but Charles had other ideas. "I've been up since four this morning, other than that nap I took while you were shopping," he said. "I'd like to go back to the hotel, if that's okay with you."

"If you're so tired, I guess we'll have to wait till morning to finish what the lap dance started," I said.

"Well, I might be able to stay awake long enough to take care of that."

"Okay. Just let me say goodbye to people."

I made my way around the bar. With as many people as I knew, it took me nearly twenty minutes to say goodbye to everyone. Ryan and Derek both asked me the same question: "Are you okay with him?"

"He and I are fine," I replied both times. "We're going back to the hotel."

"Have fun," they both said.

Charles drove back to the hotel, since I wasn't any more sure of the way back than I had been of the way there. "Your friends are pretty protective of you," he said.

"Huh?"

"A few of them told me I'd better not do anything to hurt you. Ryan and Gail each talked to me separately and told me that; Derek told me, and a couple of the other people you introduced me to. I can't remember their names."

I cringed. I knew my friends were protective, but I was worried about what Charles would think of their input. "I'm sorry. They're just trying to look out for me."

"No need to be sorry. It's nice that your friends care about you so much. But I've told you I'll never hurt you, haven't I? You've had your heart broken too many times; I don't want to add to it."

"I know. Thank you."

"Oh, you're welcome. And don't worry about your friends. They're just being good friends."

When we got back to the hotel, Charles lay on the bed and closed his eyes. "Time to sleep."

"See?" I said. "I knew you'd be too tired to finish what we started earlier."

"Well, maybe I'm not that tired." He grabbed my wrist and pulled me down on top of him. "Do I feel tired?"

I reached down and rubbed his cock through his pants. "This part of you doesn't feel tired."

"Ah. Then maybe I'm not as tired as I thought."

He kissed me deeply; his tongue tickled my lips and parted them. His hands ran over my ass, then pushed my dress up out of the way so he could touch my bare skin. "I've wanted to get my hands on this all night," he said.

"You had your hands on it a few times at the bar," I reminded him.

"True, but you wouldn't let me keep them there for long."

"Because I didn't want us to get arrested."

"Aw, they wouldn't have arrested us. The other people at the party might have liked the show."

"Right. I'm sure they would have."

Charles slid a finger around my asshole. I held my breath, waiting, but he didn't slip it inside. I moved against his cock, almost fucking him through our clothes until he pushed me up and pulled my dress up over my head. "You're as beautiful out of the dress as in it," he said.

"Thank you." I took his hand and put it on my breast. "That feels nice."

"I know something that will feel nicer."

He rolled us over so he was on top of me, and closed his mouth around one of my nipples. "Oh, Charles," I sighed. "That is good."

He pushed my breasts together so he could alternate sucking one, then the other. I closed my eyes and savored the sensation. I'd been horny all night just from the novelty of being completely nude under my dress; Charles touches and gropes at the bar had increased it. With the touch of his mouth now, my pussy got so wet I could barely stand it. I squirmed against him. "Is someone horny?" he asked.

"Yes!" I said. "How could I not be? You had your hands all over me at the party."

"Well, you didn't seem to mind."

"I didn't mind. It just made me horny."

"Ah. So now I have to do something about that?"

"Yes, you do."

"Ah. Well, all right."

He stood and stripped off his clothes. When he was naked, I reached over and grasped his cock. "Is someone else horny?" I teased.

"I never said I wasn't."

I stroked his cock, then took just the head in his mouth. Charles moaned and knelt on the bed so I could take him more deeply. I sucked him hard, trying to make him come in my mouth; that was something he hadn't done yet, and I wanted to taste him. But after several minutes, my jaw was sore and he hadn't come yet. I stopped and lay back. "That was very nice," Charles said. "Now it's your turn."

"Ooh, is it?" I said. "Nice!"

He lowered his head to my clit and nibbled on it. I cried out; Charles was the first man who'd done that to me, though other men had given me oral, and I loved how it felt. He nibbled and licked until I felt myself crash over the edge. "God, Charles, that feels so fucking good!" I shouted as I came.

"I'm glad," he said. "I like to make you feel good." He moved on top of me again and rubbed his cock along my slit. "I know something that will feel much better."

"Oh, Charles!" It did feel good, and I wanted to just let him plunge his cock inside me. But he wasn't wearing a condom, and I wasn't ready to allow that yet. I'd given a good friend my word that I wouldn't have unprotected sex, and I tried to always keep my word. At the same time, though, I didn't want Charles to stop to put on a condom. "Charles, we can't..."

"I know. I'm being careful; it's okay. I won't go inside you. But doesn't this feel good?"

"It feels amazing, but I want you to fuck me."

"You do, do you?" He reached over to the nightstand, where his variety condom pack still sat from our earlier lovemaking. "I guess I'd better put one of these on, then."

"Yes, you'd better."

He rolled off me and handed the condom to me. Carefully, I put it on him. "You feel so good and taste so good," he said. "I wish I didn't have to use one of these."

"Safety first," I reminded him.

"I know. Keep me honest, Kelly."

He pulled me on top of him. Wordlessly, I grasped his cock and guided him into me as I lowered my pussy. I clenched my inner muscles a few times; Charles gasped and grabbed my hips. With him moving me, I rode him. He lay completely still other than his hands, letting me do all the work. In this position, I always came easily, and this time was no exception. "Charles, fuck, that feels good! Oh, god, I'm coming!"

He smiled, but made no sound. I was still getting used to the fact that Charles stayed completely silent when we made love. The other men I'd been with had been as vocal as I was, if not more so; even my ex-husband, as boring and inept a lover as he'd been, had made sounds when we fucked. With Charles I constantly wondered whether he was actually enjoying himself, though I had no reason to think he wasn't.

When my orgasm subsided, I moved off him and lay on my back. "I want you on top now," I said.

"Gladly."

He positioned himself on me and thrust his cock back inside me. Having come twice already, I quickly felt close to coming again, though I held it off this time. I wanted Charles to come. He fucked me hard, pulling his cock nearly all the way out and then ramming it back in, until I couldn't hold back anymore. "Fuck it, I'm coming again!" I cried.

Again, Charles stayed silent. After another moment, he lay still. He kissed me and got off me, and I thought he must have come, though I'd missed the exact moment. "That was very enjoyable," he said.

"I agree."

He put his arms around me and pulled me against his chest. "I've had a wonderful evening. I hope we'll be able to do it again sometime."

"The next party is the New Year's Eve one," I said. "That's going to be in downtown Worcester instead of at the bar."

"I don't think I'll be able to make that one. I'll be up home the weekend before New Year's. But I would like to take you somewhere for New Year's Eve. What do you usually do that night?"

"Sit at my computer until I'm tired, then go to bed. Same thing I do pretty much every night. Most of the time, I don't even stay up till midnight."

"Well, that's no fun. We'll have to find something to do. What about the people that had that party we went to on our first date? Aren't they having a New Year's Eve party? I think I saw something about that on their mailing list."

"Yeah, I think so." I'd signed up for that group's email list after the first party Charles and I'd gone to. "So you think you want to go to another house party?"

"Now that I know what to expect, I wouldn't mind it. It wasn't at all what I'd thought it would be. I figured people would be having sex all over the place and propositioning me and stealing you away from me. But it wasn't like that at all."

"Yeah, it was pretty relaxed. I'd been to another house party once, and that one was like you're thinking, naked people walking around and I saw one woman giving a guy a blowjob right next to the picnic tables."

"You'd been to another house party?"

Hadn't I told him that? I wasn't sure what he was thinking; times like this, I wished I could read minds. I certainly didn't want Charles thinking anything negative about me, but I wasn't going to lie to him. "Yes, I had, with a couple of friends from the chat room. Friends who were a couple, I mean. They invited me. But I mostly just hung around with the guy; I didn't do anything with anyone else." It had been Ryan and his then-wife, but I didn't want Charles to know that.

"You don't have to make excuses to me, Kelly. I don't have a problem with anything you've done in the past. Did you have fun there?"

"Yeah, it was okay. I went twice, then some other stuff happened and they stopped going, and so did I."

"But you had fun?"

"Yes, I had fun."

"Then that's what's important. I don't think I'd like you to go to a house party without me now, but the past is the past. Right?"

"Right."

"Then don't worry about it. I'm not."

"Okay."

He suddenly rolled on top of me and pinned me down, holding my arms above my head. "To be honest, talking about this kind of thing makes me horny."

"Ready to go again already?" I teased.

"I didn't come before. I wanted to be able to fuck you longer, so I stopped before I came. You don't mind, do you?"

"Not at all." I reached between us to touch his cock. He still wore the condom. "So I get more of this?"

"You get more of that. In just a second."

He got off me and flipped me over onto my stomach. I'd told him how much I liked being fucked from behind, but we hadn't done it yet. Now, he knelt behind me and moved my hips to the position he wanted me in. "You're going to fuck me doggy?" I said.

"You said you like it," he replied.

"I do."

"Then I'm going to."

He eased the head of his cock into my pussy, then lowered himself so his body covered mine. This was what I liked best about this position; I couldn't move, could only lie there while Charles fucked me, but I was completely safe with him. I felt both out of control and protected, and I loved it.

Charles thrust hard in and out of me. I slipped my hand under myself and played with my clit as he fucked. With each thrust, his cock hit my g-spot, making me cry out. "Oh, god, Charles, fuck me! Fuck! Oh, my god!"

Charles, as always, was silent, but his breathing was heavier than usual. He had told me that he'd only done this position once or twice before; from the sounds of his breathing, he enjoyed it. Hearing his breathing, feeling his cock inside me, it was only a matter of time before I came. And when I did, it was one of the hardest orgasms I'd ever had. "Oh, my fucking god!" I screamed.

Charles continued thrusting, harder than before. I felt my pussy contract around his cock and squeezed my muscles to make it even tighter. After that orgasm, I was so sensitive that I didn't think I could stand much more fucking. Finally, I felt Charles tense. He groaned softly, then pulled out and flopped onto his back. "Now I'm tired."

"So am I." I lay on my stomach beside him. "That was so good, though!"

"Glad you enjoyed it. I'd been planning that for tonight, you know, ever since you told me you liked it. I want to do all the things with you that you like, and help you fulfill all your fantasies."

"I have a lot of fantasies," I said.

"Tell me about them. If they're things I can do, I will. You deserve to have someone do everything you've ever dreamed of, Kelly."

"You told me the first time we talked in the chat room that I deserved to have someone make love to me, not just fuck me."

"You do. And I hope I've done that."

"You have." With Charles, I did feel like it was making love. That was a new feeling for me; even with my ex-husband, it had always been fucking. I hadn't loved him, even when we'd first married.

"I'm glad." Charles got off the bed and went into the bathroom. When he came back, he slipped under the covers and held his arms out to me. "Come here."

I curled up under the covers beside him, and he put his arms around me. "It's nice falling asleep with you," he said.

"I like it too."

"I'm glad I was able to work things out to be here with you tonight. You know how my job is; I never know where they're going to send me or when, and I won't always be able to see you when I want to. But so far, we've had pretty good luck, haven't we?"

"We've been able to get together quite a bit," I agreed.

"It won't always be that way, I'm afraid. My job sucks. But as long as we can see each other, we will, I promise. I'd like to guarantee you twice a month, but I can't make that promise. I'll guarantee you once a month, though, and see you more often if I can."

KarennaC
KarennaC
616 Followers