What Wasn't Said

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,295 Followers

"I called my husband and told him I was having dinner with a real idiot tonight. He thought I was kidding so I told him I'd take your picture and send it to him," she said taking out her iPhone and snapping a picture. "He'll believe me now," she said putting it away.

"Heard from your wife lately?"

"Couple of e-mail and a few ugly messages on my phone. I figured I'd look at them now that it's all over but the crying. This wine is excellent, you should try some," I told her pouring Dawn a half a glass.

"I still can't believe you really went through with it. If someone was to tell me your story, I'd probably tell them they were full of shit because two normal people could never be that dumb; but I guess I was wrong."

I was about to answer when out of the corner of my eye I saw her but Dawn couldn't.

"Shit." Was all I got out before she was upon us. I stood up and Dawn turned around as the wild woman stormed to our table.

"So, this is the tramp you've been seeing. She looks like a damn home wrecker," she shouted at Dawn.

Before she could say another word I spoke up.

"Dawn, this is my lovely soon to be ex wife, Ann. Ann, this is Dawn, a friend of mine."

"I knew there had to be more to this divorce than what Sherri told me. No one could be that chicken shit," she spit at me. "Been to bed with him yet?"

I could see the powder keg getting ready to explode as Dawn tried her best to control herself, but I guess she lost when Ann gave her another cheap shot.

"As I told your husband, you two have to be the stupidest sons of a bitches on this fucking planet. I didn't believe him when he told me what you did, now after meeting you for only two minutes I guess I'll have to apologize to him for calling him a liar. Ann, I don't need your fucking husband, I've got my own asshole at home, but compared to the both of you, he's prince charming." That I think set Ann back on her heels.

"I thought the two of you were, you know, having an affair."

"Not a chance in hell. I love my husband even though he's got the common sense of a snail we've got a hell of a lot more going for us than the two of you. I've got to ask, the way Steve feels about Richard did you really go out with him? And what were you thinking? Did you think he'd be ok with it?"

Ann started stammering as the other people in the restaurant stared at us in disbelief.

"Ann, sit your ass down, unless you've got Richard out in the car waiting for you."

"No, just our daughter Sherri."

"Let her wait," Dawn said pouring Ann a glass of wine. "I think you can use this."

"Ann, what the hell are you doing here, and how did you know I was at this restaurant?"

"Sherri followed you and then called me. She said you were having an intimate dinner with a woman."

"God, Steve, even your kids have shit for brains. Read my lips, Steve and I aren't having an affair. Steve isn't having an affair with anyone; you can believe me, I see him a couple nights a week."

"Unlike you Ann, I have at least a little self control," I said trying to make her feel worse.

"Steve, why don't you shut up for a minute and let someone with some working gray matter talk for a change, because the two of you don't know squat."

"Ann, please sit down and stop making a scene," Dawn told her pushing a chair away from the table for her. "Now, tell Steve why you left and don't give him that shit about finding yourself."

"I didn't think he loved me anymore. He never paid attention to me and I felt he was taking me for granted. I felt if I was gone for a while, maybe he'd appreciate me more when I came back."

"So in other words, you left him without saying why, and didn't make any effort to talk to him for what? Three weeks? Who in the hell told you this would work? It sounds like something a man hating woman libber would spew out. Hello, if you don't talk how's he going to know what you're unhappy about?"

"Yeah Ann, you should have told me why you were unhappy," I told her.

"Steve, did you ever think to ask questions before you got pissed? Did you ever see her point of view?"

"Dawn, I never saw or was told her point of view. I just got a lot of bullshit about her loving me but not sure if she was in love with me. Hell, I thought I was talking to Oprah."

"So Steve, you showed her by shutting her out and refusing to talk to her, boy that sure worked didn't it?"

"If she would have opened up to me and not left, we could have worked it out."

"Not likely, you two were on a collision course and didn't have a clue where to even start. And Ann, what on God's green earth were you thinking when you went out with Richard?"

"I saw him in the store and he'd heard from our friends we were separated. He said if I ever needed someone to talk to he was there for me. When he called a few days later and said he wanted to try a new restaurant that just opened I thought what the hell. We only went out twice, from what you told Sherri, it sounded like we were screwing like rabbits; he never even saw the inside of my apartment."

"Did you go to his? Ann, I've got a photograph of you kissing that asshole."

"Steve, I gave him a kiss goodnight, that was all," you act like I gave him a damn blowjob.

"Ann, I don't know if I can believe you anymore. You lied about why you left and Richard," I started to say before Ann stopped me.

"Steve, your mouth is getting way ahead of your brain. Ann is telling you the how and why but you're not listening to a word she's saying. So she didn't use a whole lot of common sense going out with him, but nothing happened; read my lips, nothing happened. So your ego got bruised, you over-reacted and Ann tried to justify what she did. As I said at the beginning of this conversation, you two have to be the stupidest bastards around. Talk to one another. No more bull shit, lies or half-truths. Tell each other what you both think and feel. You took a gap of an inch and turned it into ten feet in the matter of four months because you refused to talk to one another."

We both looked at each other and knew we'd been worse than idiots.

"What makes you so damn smart?" I asked Dawn. She reached into her purse.

Dr. Dawn Thomas, psychologist PhD the card read.

"The two of you owe me big time," she told us. "Ann, I hope you like steak medium well, because that's what I ordered and I'm out of here. I'm going home and tell my husband just how lucky he is to have me and then I may just ball his eyes out to reinforce it. I suggest you two bury the hatchet or something else," she said winking to Ann.

"Would you believe me if I told you I was sorry for starting this mess?"

"That's one thing I would believe."

"You never paid any attention to me any more. You would come home from work, make yourself a drink and ask what I was making for supper; no imput, no help, just what was I making. After dinner, while I cleaned up, you did your own thing on the computer or watched some damn television show. By ten o'clock all you wanted to do was go to sleep. On the nights I could get you interested it was like you were just going through the motions. I'm not saying that you didn't get me off, you never failed to do that, but I wanted more. I wanted romance, I wanted tender loving, and I wanted the whole thing."

"Why didn't you say anything? I also thought you weren't that interested in doing it as much, that's why I made sure I got you off first every time so you could never throw it up at me that I was a selfish lover. You always seemed so busy at night, and every time I came up behind you and put my arms around you seemed to get annoyed."

"Steve, scrubbing a pot in the sink isn't the right moment sometimes."

"Listen to us. We sound like a couple of seventy year olds making excuses why we weren't doing in anymore."

I took her hands in mine and kissed them both. I then took out my cell and called Sherri's.

"Sherri, you can leave, I'll take care of getting your mother where she belongs. Come on babes let's go home and settle this the way it should have been settled in the first place," I told her. Just then our food arrived.

"Steve, eat up you're going to need all the strength you can muster when I get you home tonight," Ann said smiling for the first time in ages.

I guess after not going it for better than four months we had more than a little stored up. Our first time was quick to say the least. It didn't take more than a little finger action, while we kissed to get her off. While she recovered, she gave me the best blowjob since our honeymoon and even swallowed.

"Now don't even think you're done yet, I've still got plans for you and none of them include sleep any time soon."

I got us two glasses of wine and with my finger dribbles just enough on both of her nipples to get her started again. When I poured about a quarter of my glass down her stomach and onto her pussy Ann squealed because it was cold.

"Don't worry babes, it won't be for long. I took my time, and for the next half hour I did things with my tongue she'd never let me do up until that night. She used to throw the words dirty and kinky at me to describe what I was doing to her, but tonight all I heard were moans. She got off at least twice, hell, I took her to the top of the mountain and pushed her off and listened to her scream all the way down. I pounded her so hard that I was sure we'd be in the emergency room in the morning. Finally I had nothing more as I gave her everything I had in three long spurts." We fell asleep in each other's arms for the first time in years.

I woke once to make a pit stop but it took me ten minutes to untangle myself from Ann's arms and legs. It tool me another ten minutes when I got back to tangle myself back up into her arms; this was heaven. We never got dressed on Sunday or even picked up the newspaper; there was no need. The only time we weren't touching is when one of were making a pit stop or were cooking something on the stove; fire and breasts don't mix well.

When I called Hank on Monday to tell him to scrap everything, he was elated. When I told my boss I needed a few days of vacation he wasn't too happy until I told him why. By Thursday were both bone tired and were watching a Netflix movie in bed.

"Do they have porno's?" Ann asked.

"No they don't have porno's; I already checked. My, my, my you are getting kinky.' I told her.

"Well, there are more than a few things we haven't tried and I figure it's a good way to start."

"Well, I think I know where I can lay my hands on one or two."

So let's jump ahead through four weeks of exhaustive and satisfying sex. We're in the restaurant waiting for our new best friends.

"Here they are," Ann said as we watched the two of them come to the table.

"Sorry we're late, dipstick here forgot to put gas in the car and we had to get off the highway and find a gas station before we ran out," she said giving him the evil eye. "Sometimes I don't know why I stay with him."

"Dawn, same reason I stay with Steve; because we love them."

"Yeah, but if they'd just do exactly what we told them to do, it would make it so much easier." We all laughed at that and had a great night and a happy marriage; well Ann and I did anyway.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,295 Followers
12